Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,850 members, 7,813,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Nigerian Pastor Advises Couples To Give He*d (pix) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Pastor Advises Couples To Give He*d (pix) (2921 Views)

Kneel Down & Remain There Until They Tell You To Stand Up- Pastor Advises Ladies / No Matter How Much A Girl Loves You, Don't Be Broke: Pastor Advises / β€˜when In A Marriage Have Loads Of Sex’ Pastor Tolu Odukoya Advises Couples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Pastor Advises Couples To Give He*d (pix) by Bvlgari: 9:39am On Jul 17, 2023

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Pastor Advises Couples To Give He*d (pix) by TemplarLandry: 9:42am On Jul 17, 2023
😊 Pastor Edward, thanks.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Advises Couples To Give He*d (pix) by Rokiat(f): 9:49am On Jul 17, 2023
He lost me at no woman cums through penetration.

Because pastor forget that thing I know mine makes me cums multiple orgasm so I called cap on that.

Head is just for..eplay to some of us. tongue

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pastor Advises Couples To Give He*d (pix) by apache4: 9:52am On Jul 17, 2023
Hmmn

Should this be coming from a pastor?

Is he now a sex coach or what?

Please my dear Nairalanders I need answers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Pastor Advises Couples To Give He*d (pix) by Zonefree(m): 9:54am On Jul 17, 2023
Rokiat:

Because pastor forget that thing I know mine makes me cums multiple orgasm so I called cap on that.

See how you're gloriously announcing your fornication prowess to the whole world with no atom of shame. So, we should applaud you now or what

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pastor Advises Couples To Give He*d (pix) by JoeRizzla(m): 9:55am On Jul 17, 2023
Most of these god of men don't even know their calling anymore,
Damn it...
Re: Nigerian Pastor Advises Couples To Give He*d (pix) by Rokiat(f): 9:56am On Jul 17, 2023
Zonefree:

See how you're gloriously announcing your fornication prowess to the whole world with no atom of shame. So, we should applaud you now or what

You’re ignorant and stupid at the same time for thinking without knowing.

I leave you to wallow in your ignorance.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Pastor Advises Couples To Give He*d (pix) by slawomir: 9:57am On Jul 17, 2023
Damnnn niggar
Ain't giving any woman head

Hell no...
Am not gonna put my mouth in that place anymore

When i was a foetus in my mother's womb I sucked all kinds of liquid from her body

Even during expulsion the amniotic fluids, vagina fluids both slipery, slimy, foamin and watery all mixed with blood filled my mouth and belly
So that is enough to take me far in life

I don't need any other woman’s vagina fluid in my mouth anymore

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Pastor Advises Couples To Give He*d (pix) by Bvlgari: 10:00am On Jul 17, 2023
Rokiat:

Funkeeeee shocked shocked sorry Rokiatttt cheesy cheesy weldone o madam cheesy
Re: Nigerian Pastor Advises Couples To Give He*d (pix) by Zonefree(m): 10:00am On Jul 17, 2023
Rokiat:

You’re ignorant and stupid at the same time for thinking without knowing.

I leave you to wallow in your ignorant.
Proud fornicator! A disgrace to human existence! Tueh!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pastor Advises Couples To Give He*d (pix) by DavidTech23(m): 10:02am On Jul 17, 2023
Rokiat:

Women are not designed to cum

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastor Advises Couples To Give He*d (pix) by Rokiat(f): 10:04am On Jul 17, 2023
DavidTech23:

Good luck to you and your future wife smh.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Pastor Advises Couples To Give He*d (pix) by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 17, 2023
πŸ˜‚ see pastor ooo. But husband should only give head to their wife and not girlfriend. Ewww I'm genophobic. Can't wait to get married sha.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Advises Couples To Give He*d (pix) by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 17, 2023
99 percent of naija pastors are just so useless

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastor Advises Couples To Give He*d (pix) by Sonnobax15(m): 10:39am On Jul 17, 2023
lipsrsealed
The world is indeed coming to an end..
Re: Nigerian Pastor Advises Couples To Give He*d (pix) by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 17, 2023
Merch:
99 percent of naija pastors are just so useless
You are forming holy online whereas you nickname is King of heads

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pastor Advises Couples To Give He*d (pix) by Anny69: 10:44am On Jul 17, 2023
DavidTech23:

Just say you've never made a woman cum and stop capping nonsense.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pastor Advises Couples To Give He*d (pix) by minasu190: 10:54am On Jul 17, 2023
Headache ni! and you use the same mouth to speak in tongue?werey pastor
Re: Nigerian Pastor Advises Couples To Give He*d (pix) by NBAjunior: 11:02am On Jul 17, 2023
Anny69:
Just say you've never made a woman cum and stop capping nonsense.

How does cumming feel for ladies?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pastor Advises Couples To Give He*d (pix) by OndoRaph(m): 11:41am On Jul 17, 2023
End time pastor

Re: Nigerian Pastor Advises Couples To Give He*d (pix) by kelspinall(m): 11:49am On Jul 17, 2023
nonsense at it's peak
Re: Nigerian Pastor Advises Couples To Give He*d (pix) by SIMPonPatrol(m): 11:50am On Jul 17, 2023
DavidTech23:

If you don't know how to do your job in the bedroom you ask us to teach you instead of exposing your ignorance to the whole world.

If you can repeatedly Bleep a lady till she cumms just know that you will have her under your control grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastor Advises Couples To Give He*d (pix) by SIMPonPatrol(m): 11:54am On Jul 17, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
The world is indeed coming to an end..

No, the world is not cumming to an end grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pastor Advises Couples To Give He*d (pix) by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 17, 2023
lol
IconicR:
You are forming holy online whereas you nickname is King of heads

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastor Advises Couples To Give He*d (pix) by marlow1962(m): 12:03pm On Jul 17, 2023
Me head you? Never
Re: Nigerian Pastor Advises Couples To Give He*d (pix) by ComputerOperato: 12:43pm On Jul 17, 2023
Zonefree:

Are you her man?
If not, you have no ground to attack her.
This is an anonymous forum.
Stop attacking these baby girls and making them bitter on here.

By the way, I don't think the pastor should have said that (publicly)
Sex is a private/personal affair and no one cap fits all.
What works for Dorcas may not work for Alice. Same for Ochuko and Paul.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pastor Advises Couples To Give He*d (pix) by Treasure17(m): 1:04pm On Jul 17, 2023
End time Pastor. Rederede.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Advises Couples To Give He*d (pix) by seetomorrow: 3:22pm On Jul 17, 2023
Zonefree:

My friend keep mute there, hypocrisy like you

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pastor Advises Couples To Give He*d (pix) by Quadribabaalagb: 3:39pm On Jul 17, 2023
What's head again,who are they giving.
So many things I don't know about this game oooo.
But if na too knack to cum,we sell herbs for that
Re: Nigerian Pastor Advises Couples To Give He*d (pix) by Wealthoptulent(m): 3:59pm On Jul 17, 2023
Re: Nigerian Pastor Advises Couples To Give He*d (pix) by Shedrack777: 4:02pm On Jul 17, 2023
he means in the football field, always headr the ball, not during sex
Re: Nigerian Pastor Advises Couples To Give He*d (pix) by logicalhumour: 4:40pm On Jul 17, 2023
Medic here. DON'T give head to a woman. It's reckless. If anything, it's safer to suck dΓ―ck than suck vj

(1) (2) (Reply)

24-year-old Woman Flaunts Her 85-year-old Husband / Israeli Soldier Gets Married At Military Base Despite Ongoing War / How To Know If Someone Likes You Romantically

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.