Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

No Matter How Much A Girl Loves You, Don't Be Broke: Pastor Advises - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Matter How Much A Girl Loves You, Don't Be Broke: Pastor Advises (1638 Views)

Nigerian Pastor Advises Couples To Give He*d (pix) / I Became Abusive By Chance And My Girl Loves It / When A Girl Loves You She Will Do This Things No Matter How She Pretend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Matter How Much A Girl Loves You, Don't Be Broke: Pastor Advises by Glimpsetv: 2:08pm On Jan 12
"No matter how much a girl loves you, make sure you're not broke," a pastor says to his congregation.

In this Video, a pastor has advised his members during preaching not to remain broke, no matter how much a girl loves them. In his words, he said, “No matter how much a girl loves you, make sure you're not broke.” He continues, “Start with brokenness but along the line - change your story because the love can vanish. Let me play you the clip to watch and listen:

Now, the question is: Does real love really exist? If yes, why would love vanish because a man is broke?
Of course, no one likes brokenness, and I also believe no man enjoys being broke or wishes to remain broke. But why not the girl struggle and work hard with her man to overcome brokenness?

What are your thoughts on this? Please share your thoughts in the comment section; we would like to hear your opinion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxMY4NFfFZA

Re: No Matter How Much A Girl Loves You, Don't Be Broke: Pastor Advises by Dyfynezz12(m): 2:11pm On Jan 12
This one na true nah
Money sustains love

8 Likes

Re: No Matter How Much A Girl Loves You, Don't Be Broke: Pastor Advises by Sirhush(m): 2:13pm On Jan 12
So true

3 Likes

Re: No Matter How Much A Girl Loves You, Don't Be Broke: Pastor Advises by Mokason288(m): 2:18pm On Jan 12
In Davido’s voice

🎵when money enter love is sweeter

1 Like

Re: No Matter How Much A Girl Loves You, Don't Be Broke: Pastor Advises by Ballzproblem2: 2:18pm On Jan 12
Glimpsetv:
"No matter how much a girl loves you, make sure you're not broke," a pastor says to his congregation.

In this Video, a pastor has advised his members during preaching not to remain broke, no matter how much a girl loves them. In his words, he said, “No matter how much a girl loves you, make sure you're not broke.” He continues, “Start with brokenness but along the line - change your story because the love can vanish. Let me play you the clip to watch and listen:

Now, the question is: Does real love really exist? If yes, why would love vanish because a man is broke?
Of course, no one likes brokenness, and I also believe no man enjoys being broke or wishes to remain broke. But why not the girl struggle and work hard with her man to overcome brokenness?

What are your thoughts on this? Please share your thoughts in the comment section; we would like to hear your opinion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxMY4NFfFZA
who know like better thing? as much as I criticize female I wouldn't want to stick to a partner that has been broke for long,the person needs to have plan if not I no follow you do, painful truth.

if you they find unconditional love look no further your mother and Jesus is there

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Matter How Much A Girl Loves You, Don't Be Broke: Pastor Advises by eazzzy1(m): 3:30pm On Jan 12
The circumstances that make people go/stay broke are usually not within their control. It’s tough to deal with the loss of wealth coupled with the betrayal of a partner arising from the loss of wealth. A more realistic advise is to expect the betrayal so it doesn’t take you by surprise.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Matter How Much A Girl Loves You, Don't Be Broke: Pastor Advises by Gadafii: 3:45pm On Jan 12
Oya pastor I hope you direct your sermon abi warning to both genders, because being broke is not gender base

I can’t be hustling my asss out to earn a comfortable live and someone will be somewhere waiting for me to make the money and take care of her, I am striving to make money for my self, to do the things I want when I want and how I want it not to be able to “afford “ a girl

As a man you shouldn’t settle for the availability, go for high value women as well, they all have the same pusse, but at least go for the ones with values and sense

You will do yourself a big harm if sex is the only thing you can service from your woman, while you are the one taking care of her frivolous wants

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: No Matter How Much A Girl Loves You, Don't Be Broke: Pastor Advises by NwaAmaikpe: 6:21pm On Jan 12
shocked

Obviously not a lie, my own father told me the same.
He said, "a woman would derive satisfaction from the weak, small preek of a wealthy man, she will find perfection in an ugly, obese richman.

What looks and love will not get you, money will buy.

Leave women and make money"

Verily, verily I say unto you, the wife of a richman condones and justifies his wrongs but a poor man is by default, unworthy.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No Matter How Much A Girl Loves You, Don't Be Broke: Pastor Advises by ekelebeXstunner: 7:19pm On Jan 12
In general. It doesn’t mean the norm.

1 Like

Re: No Matter How Much A Girl Loves You, Don't Be Broke: Pastor Advises by Coolsat(m): 8:32pm On Jan 12
He's right oooo

2 Likes

Re: No Matter How Much A Girl Loves You, Don't Be Broke: Pastor Advises by Nicepoker(m): 9:31pm On Jan 12
We don't make money for girls.Stop preaching nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Matter How Much A Girl Loves You, Don't Be Broke: Pastor Advises by emmaodet: 3:53am On Jan 13
Ballzproblem2:
who know like better thing? as much as I criticize female I wouldn't want to stick to a partner that has been broke for long,the person needs to have plan if not I no follow you do, painful truth.

if you they find unconditional love look no further your mother and Jesus is there

grin grin
Re: No Matter How Much A Girl Loves You, Don't Be Broke: Pastor Advises by emmaodet: 3:54am On Jan 13
eazzzy1:
The circumstances that make people go/stay broke are usually not within their control. It’s tough to deal with the loss of wealth coupled with the betrayal of a partner arising from the loss of wealth. A more realistic advise is to expect the betrayal so it doesn’t take you by surprise.

Hmmmmmm

Wise words
Re: No Matter How Much A Girl Loves You, Don't Be Broke: Pastor Advises by Fiscus105(m): 4:15am On Jan 13
eazzzy1:

Go back and read the content before you start defending urself, pastor says nothing but truth and u dnt need to amend or change the topic.

Pastor doesn't say one can't go broke or start from humble background.

He said you should try harder not to remain broke, in other word, no matter the condition you later find urself, going forward in a relationship. You must work harder to stand again and start bringing something to the table.

Money is a "compulsory oil" that powers the engine of relationship, and wen you re the one powers the engine,it gives u authority over the rest in the relationship.

You dnt expect to be bedding a woman, not giving her money for food and other bills and still expecting her to be obeying ur empty authority.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Matter How Much A Girl Loves You, Don't Be Broke: Pastor Advises by Glimpsetv: 11:59am On Jan 13
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Obviously not a lie, my own father told me the same.
He said, "a woman would derive satisfaction from the weak, small preek of a wealthy man, she will find perfection in an ugly, obese richman.

What looks and love will not get you, money will buy.

Leave women and make money"

Verily, verily I say unto you, the wife of a richman condones and justifies his wrongs but a poor man is by default, unworthy.

In other words, get the money or forget about love🤔🤔
Re: No Matter How Much A Girl Loves You, Don't Be Broke: Pastor Advises by Enny2013(f): 12:10pm On Jan 13
Nawao! Everyone just saying what they like.
Re: No Matter How Much A Girl Loves You, Don't Be Broke: Pastor Advises by Johnjustice: 5:32pm On Jan 13
Pastors don turn relationship councilor...lazy youth using the Bible to fraud people.
Re: No Matter How Much A Girl Loves You, Don't Be Broke: Pastor Advises by goodconsience77: 6:14pm On Jan 13
So the man should go and steal or do money ritual because he doesn't want the love to fade away. What happened to the message of endurance and patience in marriage. Infact the devil is really doing extra work in the church through the men on the alter.

1 Like

Re: No Matter How Much A Girl Loves You, Don't Be Broke: Pastor Advises by Mandela27: 9:35pm On Jan 13
Pastor dey yarn ethical

1 Like

Re: No Matter How Much A Girl Loves You, Don't Be Broke: Pastor Advises by wrongnumber: 4:32am On Jan 14
Useless sermon.

Why not advise a lady to be up and doing so she can be financially independent and supportive?

Being broke is relative and even the rich can be broke at any time.
Re: No Matter How Much A Girl Loves You, Don't Be Broke: Pastor Advises by Glimpsetv: 7:55pm On Jan 14
Where are the ladies o? Will you be patient with your man if he is broke?
Re: No Matter How Much A Girl Loves You, Don't Be Broke: Pastor Advises by Autobot05: 7:18am On Jan 15
eazzzy1:

The most reasonable advice here

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Women Should Be Banned From Universities / What If Your Lover Was A Spirit? / Does She Love Him For His Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.