Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

I Can't Last For 20 Minutes In Bed. What Should I Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Last For 20 Minutes In Bed. What Should I Do? (4027 Views)

I Bet You Can't Last 2mins In Bed With Me (photos) / I bet, you can't last two minutes in bed with me lol / If You Can't Last 2minutes Or Watery Sperm, Try Bitter Kola + Watermelon Seed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Last For 20 Minutes In Bed. What Should I Do? by Gobengroup(m): 9:17pm On Jul 17, 2023
iLegendd:

I didn't really want to login Nairaland throughout this year, but your post made me go against it.

So, treat this reply as God's sent and your final solution. In fact, you can start smiling even as you read because this is the only solution you'll ever need in your life.

If I don't reply you and push you in the right direction, desperate people are going to lure you into drugs and some bitter or tasteless herbal medicine.

Listen, never take drugs, concoction or herb. Lasting long in bed is a thing of the mind and some simple exercises and when you master it, you've mastered it for life unlike wasting money every single time on drugs to satisfy a woman.

In a year, you'll waste at least 100k and endanger your health. Think about it and be wise.

This post is coming from someone who used to last only 69 seconds, but now, 7 hours is nothing and without drugs. It's natural and permanently. Sex is food, but the confidence it gives when you can deliver is food.

Imagine the confidence boost you'll have after mastering this naturally and permanently?

To keep the story short, go and read the book Lasticle. Search it on Google and get a copy. It's the only savior you'll ever need and it never fails and never will even in a million years.

If you want the free version of the book, send a message to the WhatsApp number or email address on my profile and you'll get it.

I won't be on Nairaland to reply you, so this is the only message you'll get from me.

After you've mastered what is in the book, she'll start asking you which drugs did you take to last this long?

Lasting long in bed is not the greatest achievement in life, but my dear, it will boost your testosterone and confidence immeasurably and that confidence will help you in other aspects of life. Real life story.

All the best.

ilegend the great..
Made my first real money thanks to you...

Even though I'm down presently, I know I'll get up again...

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Last For 20 Minutes In Bed. What Should I Do? by Plight21(f): 4:12pm On Jul 19, 2023
DocJoseph:
Dear Nairalanders, I need your help. My girlfriend always complain that I can't knack her for 20 minutes. The Truth is, I always last for 5mins... How can I last for 20 minutes naturally before I cum or ejagulate?
No Insults pls....

First, take your mind from it during the act.
Don't be anxious & don't be too excited.
Also, there are natural supplements you can use to boost your testosterone.

If you're interested, Le me know.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Last For 20 Minutes In Bed. What Should I Do? by DocJoseph(m): 5:35pm On Jul 21, 2023
Natbrowny:
If u plan on taking drugs or alcohol . Make sure she takes it too.

Make sure shes always ontop. Lets see if she can ride you for 5mins.

Abi grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Can't Last For 20 Minutes In Bed. What Should I Do? by Pinkdimples: 7:10pm On Jul 21, 2023
odenkirk:
this broke ass niggar u still dey sell this ur useless book of scams
Lol. You just tell the Op you have a permanent solution for him now,allow the guy to also give an idea or solution to the Op just like as others are doing too 😁😁 it's left for Op to decide whose idea/solution to choose. ❤️❤️❤️
Re: I Can't Last For 20 Minutes In Bed. What Should I Do? by NastiLord: 7:34pm On Jul 21, 2023
Me wey dey pray for cum and if after like 20 to 30 minutes after I've released, my dvck go still dey stand.
Re: I Can't Last For 20 Minutes In Bed. What Should I Do? by XAUBulls: 8:33pm On Aug 20, 2023
iLegendd:

I didn't really want to login Nairaland throughout this year, but your post made me go against it.

So, treat this reply as God's sent and your final solution. In fact, you can start smiling even as you read because this is the only solution you'll ever need in your life.

If I don't reply you and push you in the right direction, desperate people are going to lure you into drugs and some bitter or tasteless herbal medicine.

Listen, never take drugs, concoction or herb. Lasting long in bed is a thing of the mind and some simple exercises and when you master it, you've mastered it for life unlike wasting money every single time on drugs to satisfy a woman.

In a year, you'll waste at least 100k and endanger your health. Think about it and be wise.

This post is coming from someone who used to last only 69 seconds, but now, 7 hours is nothing and without drugs. It's natural and permanent. Sex isn't food, but the confidence it gives when you can deliver is food.

Imagine the confidence boost you'll have after mastering this naturally and permanently?

To keep the story short, go and read the book Lasticle. Search it on Google and get a copy. It's the only savior you'll ever need and it never fails and never will even in a million years.

If you want the free version of the book, send a message to the WhatsApp number or email address on my profile and you'll get it.

I won't be on Nairaland to reply you, so this is the only message you'll get from me.

After you've mastered what is in the book, she'll start asking you which drugs did you take to last this long?

Lasting long in bed is not the greatest achievement in life, but my dear, it will boost your testosterone and confidence immeasurably and that confidence will help you in other aspects of life. Real life story.

All the best.

Re: I Can't Last For 20 Minutes In Bed. What Should I Do? by Matix222: 8:39pm On Aug 20, 2023
odenkirk:
this broke ass niggar u still dey sell this ur useless book of scams

😂😂😂 I shock sef
Re: I Can't Last For 20 Minutes In Bed. What Should I Do? by okoroemeka(m): 9:37pm On Aug 20, 2023
Ehismarkninetee:
Bro, let her manage the 5 mins you can give her, there is no trophy to be won if you go for 20mins. What you can always do is to spend enough time on pre-intimacy
despite the fact that I don't support men seeing sex as a championship belt but 5 mins is a bit too poor,next time if you want to cum stop thrusting, focus your mind away from her breasts and think about things that are giving you headache like your landlord,mechanic or how to buy fuel,sex is mind game

1 Like

Re: I Can't Last For 20 Minutes In Bed. What Should I Do? by DrentD: 10:09pm On Aug 20, 2023
Think about how Chelsea cut your million tickets
Re: I Can't Last For 20 Minutes In Bed. What Should I Do? by Kekeman4now: 4:40pm On Aug 22, 2023
Samakus:
Omo, I remember the days I mastubated myself into 1 minute man shocked cheesy

Thank God I stopped and my understanding woman helped me get a supplement that her mum sells. I bought it for 10k and took it for 1 month.

Now, I am a man in the real sense of it. 6.3Ft tall, 9 inches long lasting gbola, fine face and small pepper for pocket

Thank you baby to bringing the man in me back. I feel good cheesy
whats the name of the supplement and ur contact,I need the supplement
Re: I Can't Last For 20 Minutes In Bed. What Should I Do? by skj1377(m): 4:58pm On Aug 22, 2023
It may be your natural ability . You can masturbate before the sex it can help add extra minutes
Re: I Can't Last For 20 Minutes In Bed. What Should I Do? by Samakus(m): 7:08pm On Aug 22, 2023
Kekeman4now:
whats the name of the supplement and ur contact,I need the supplement

Contact in my signature
Re: I Can't Last For 20 Minutes In Bed. What Should I Do? by Ikennaford: 7:14pm On Aug 22, 2023
OndoRaph:
Eat lots of carrots and fruits generally, take your mind off the act while on it. Thank me later
So what's the enjoyment when he takes his mind of it,,,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do I Look Too Old? / Nagging Spouse / How Do I Tell Him His Not Funny..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.