Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,608 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

How Do I Tell Him His Not Funny.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell Him His Not Funny.. (4022 Views)

My Friend Is Gay, How Can I Tell Him To Stop? / Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? / Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Tell Him His Not Funny.. by joliyp(f): 7:17am On Mar 03, 2017
A friend mine who is a comedian think he is funny but very dry atimes we force ourselve to laugh just to encourage him...but how long?he brags alot abt is jokes and imaginary event he has performed at.pls guys how best do you think we can let him know ?
Re: How Do I Tell Him His Not Funny.. by ouzo1(m): 7:20am On Mar 03, 2017
Leading him on is not cool..just sit him down and tell him

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Him His Not Funny.. by Younghustler1: 7:23am On Mar 03, 2017
Google is ya flend
Re: How Do I Tell Him His Not Funny.. by Nobody: 7:25am On Mar 03, 2017
tell him, stop giving him false hopes
Re: How Do I Tell Him His Not Funny.. by Maxi112: 7:27am On Mar 03, 2017
seat him down and tell him, all these popular comedians you see ain't funny.

for me, sayi law remains the best for me.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Him His Not Funny.. by Kpeshi10(m): 7:29am On Mar 03, 2017
Simple, u just tell him, "bro, u ain't funny", not that u are trying 2 discourage him (that's if he sees being a comedian as his life ambition), but u let him know d areas in which he needs make amends.... By this, he wud work on himself, develop his self confidence and be more creative.... Remember, if u like/dislike smetin, u say it
Re: How Do I Tell Him His Not Funny.. by Lunagirl(f): 7:29am On Mar 03, 2017
I think you people just find him irritating and therefore cannot laugh at his jokes.

He seem passionate about what he is doing. Passion is something that keeps people going on.

Just leave him and his jokes and his life.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Tell Him His Not Funny.. by Mznaett: 7:30am On Mar 03, 2017
You just remind me of one "dry" MC ZION like thatundecided

The fellow is as dry as fvck aswearsad

Btw,for those of us that resides in Ph,what do you guyz think should be done to the ilks of Mc full love and Castro de comedian?grin
Re: How Do I Tell Him His Not Funny.. by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:52am On Mar 03, 2017
grin

Being a comedian is ain't easy..if his punchlines are not funny enaf, juz tell him that he need to do better nxt time.
Re: How Do I Tell Him His Not Funny.. by Mjshexy(f): 8:01am On Mar 03, 2017
Please help him on time and save his parents & village the consistent disgrace he keeps bringing on them. U self u re very very wicked grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Him His Not Funny.. by Young03(m): 8:11am On Mar 03, 2017
Amebo why hating? How many of u are seeing his jokes as dry?
Just dont laugh and watch him
Re: How Do I Tell Him His Not Funny.. by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 03, 2017
joliyp:
A friend mine who is a comedian think he is funny but very dry atimes we force ourselve to laugh just to encourage him...but how long?he brags alot abt is jokes and imaginary event he has performed at.pls guys how best do you think we can let him know ?
all you can do to help his is encourage him more, don't tell him anything, it will affect his confidence and would definitely make him drop the dream... You girls sef, must u say everything u see? Why can't u just make him better!
Re: How Do I Tell Him His Not Funny.. by eezeribe(m): 8:27am On Mar 03, 2017
joliyp:

His jokes may be dry to you and your Friends,but interesting to others.
I will advice the Comedian to spend more time with guys,if he wants to grow his career.
Re: How Do I Tell Him His Not Funny.. by Shamstiel: 8:45am On Mar 03, 2017
Just look at him and inform him about how full of shit he is

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Him His Not Funny.. by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 03, 2017
joliyp:

If he tells a poor joke, don't laugh, just smile or keep a straight face. Comedians work rely on facial feedback from their audience when telling a joke. This way he'll know he needs to up his game real quick. Laughing at whatever he says even when it's dry is doing more harm to him cos one day he'd meet someone who would tell him the blank truth and he'll feel insulted

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Him His Not Funny.. by REIIGN(m): 8:51am On Mar 03, 2017
Does it affect your life that he isn't funny? Don't tell him, you'll only demoralize him. Rather, encourage him to step up. Making people laugh aint an easy job, especially Nigerians.
Re: How Do I Tell Him His Not Funny.. by firstking01(m): 8:55am On Mar 03, 2017
Maxi112:
seat him down and tell him, all these popular comedians you see ain't funny.

for me, sayi law remains the best for me.
You never jam i go diegrin, only hin long neck will set you into laughter...in his voice, "AREA"grin
Re: How Do I Tell Him His Not Funny.. by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:57am On Mar 03, 2017
Mznaett:

Btw,for those of us that resides in Ph,what do you guyz think should be done to the ilks of Mc full love and Castro de comedian?grin
see this boring Toto can you even make children laugh?
Re: How Do I Tell Him His Not Funny.. by firstking01(m): 9:01am On Mar 03, 2017
Mznaett:

They are all flukes and spew jagonsundecided, esp that castro of a dude...the only place you'd see him make comedy is in RSTV's children monthly birthdaysundecided…i for one detest this guy...he should go make use of his HND/BSC....The only outstanding comedian in ph is prince hezekiah...K O baba is fast rising, he's my friend...hope to see him in praise wine this aprail at aztec arcum in stadium road, hope you'd be there?
Re: How Do I Tell Him His Not Funny.. by cezarman(m): 9:03am On Mar 03, 2017
Please, don't tell him anything, just let him do his thing.
Re: How Do I Tell Him His Not Funny.. by Mznaett: 9:19am On Mar 03, 2017
firstking01:
They are all flukes and spew jagonsundecided, esp that castro of a dude...the only place you'd see him make comedy is in RSTV's children monthly birthdaysundecided…i for one detest this guy...he should go make use of his HND/BSC....The only outstanding comedian in ph is prince hezekiah...K O baba is fast rising, he's my friend...hope to see him in praise wine this aprail at aztec arcum in stadium road, hope you'd be there?

True talk bro
Those guys arn't fit to be called comedians.
K.O is cool...
Some years back,I met with Prince Hezekiah... Mehn,that guy is a born comedian... Months later we met again at Abuloma... When it comes to comedy,I give it to him...
No dear, I won't be there... Mum and dad won't let me go outsad
Re: How Do I Tell Him His Not Funny.. by dacblogger: 9:24am On Mar 03, 2017
Laughing at his jokes when its nt funny,thats very wicked of you... sad
Re: How Do I Tell Him His Not Funny.. by gqboyy(m): 9:28am On Mar 03, 2017
Just say "dude I know ds is gonna break ur heart but dude. ur jokes r crap" daz all
Re: How Do I Tell Him His Not Funny.. by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 03, 2017
Write it in a piece of paper, slip it in his pocket! cheesy
Re: How Do I Tell Him His Not Funny.. by AlexCk: 9:42am On Mar 03, 2017
dacblogger:
Laughing at his jokes when its nt funny,thats very wicked of you... sad

It's the sacrifices that we make na,
We all have friends that are quite annoying in some aspects, but the fact that they are awesome friends, u just forget about some ish sometimes.
Re: How Do I Tell Him His Not Funny.. by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 03, 2017
Re: How Do I Tell Him His Not Funny.. by rapcy(m): 10:05am On Mar 03, 2017
joliyp:
Tell him, it'll be better.

Joliyp I want us to be friends if you don't mind

I've read some of your posts and you seem like a very nice person.

I don't want to start sending PM's and make you feel I'm asking for love relationship. smiley
Re: How Do I Tell Him His Not Funny.. by firstking01(m): 10:20am On Mar 03, 2017
Mznaett:

True talk bro
Those guys arn't fit to be called comedians.
K.O is cool...
Some years back,I met with Prince Hezekiah... Mehn,that guy is a born comedian... Months later we met again at Abuloma... When it comes to comedy,I give it to him...
No dear, I won't be there... Mum and dad won't let me go outsad
Lol, are you a teenager?, c'mmon tell em you going for church progeamme i'm sure they'd allow you.
Re: How Do I Tell Him His Not Funny.. by jworos(m): 10:40am On Mar 03, 2017
Just tell him straight up before he go fool himself for crowd.
Re: How Do I Tell Him His Not Funny.. by Mznaett: 10:46am On Mar 03, 2017
firstking01:
Lol, are you a teenager?, c'mmon tell em you going for church progeamme i'm sure they'd allow you.

Teenager or no teenager,my papa no dey hear that kind english oshocked grin

Even if he agrees, then be rest assure that he'll be the one to drive me down thereundecided
Re: How Do I Tell Him His Not Funny.. by firstking01(m): 10:55am On Mar 03, 2017
Mznaett:

Teenager or no teenager,my papa no dey hear that kind english oshocked grin

Even if he agrees, then be rest assure that he'll be the one to drive me down thereundecided
As far as you'd be theregrin
Re: How Do I Tell Him His Not Funny.. by mazizitonene(m): 10:56am On Mar 03, 2017
tell him to come register on nairaland to see real comedians.........create an alternate moniker, yab the hell out of him if he posts his dry jokes here.........
and no no.....don't thank me....its nothing...I mean...what are friends for anyways wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gateman Smashing Boss Daughter Anyhow, Invites His Friend Too / Patient Dies After Surgeon Pauses Mid-surgery To Take A Selfie With Her Breasts / "I Found Out My Genotype Didn't Match My Parent Own" - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.