Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday (32832 Views)

Peter Obi Celebrates His 62nd Birthday In IDP Camps In Mangu, Plateau State / Reno Omokri Celebrates Peter Obi On His 62nd Birthday (Throwback Photo) / Sullivan Chime Celebrates His 62nd Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday by WhisperedNoise: 6:18pm On Jul 17, 2023
omooba969:

Una go complain tire.
Shush
Re: Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday by WhisperedNoise: 6:19pm On Jul 17, 2023
cmikel:

WHILE THEY ARE APPROVING BILLIONS FOR PAST CHIEFS TO GET LOYALTY FROM CURRENT SECURITY CHIEFS , AT EXPENSE OF POOR PEOPLE

It's really sad, fam.
Re: Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday by Bullionaire: 6:19pm On Jul 17, 2023
TemplarLandry:
grin The lying machine from Agulu.

Nonentity whose nonentity dad couldn't do more than spawn an idiot on Nairaland whose daily trying to trend like Slawormir,with daily dedication of songs that are misatuned to any situation.

Twa! Mu'fucker?
Re: Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday by hantitop007(m): 6:20pm On Jul 17, 2023
"As Nigerians, we must always expand our imagination of the Possible, believing as we do that a New Nigeria is POssible. -PO"
Re: Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday by Blaze14k: 6:21pm On Jul 17, 2023
Majesty7:

Then the people are not ready to be free. The movement Obi has during the last election can be rightly channeled. Obi definitely deceived his followers by claiming to be what he is not.

If the youth truly wants to be free, they can channeled the same energy and jointly come up with the agenda they want their leader to follow. If such leader failed, he can be voted out again. That is why I supported Tinubu at last because he is the better candidate than Obi and Atiku.

However, if we need to push this country forward, we must come together as one, choose a RIGHT leader and then vote for him. The sole motion should FIRST be to make political offices less or unattractive. This will bring in more serious leaders.

No leader can perform excellently with the juicy offer they are privy to. Any of these politicians shouting about his/her loss is just doing so because they knew they missed a jackpot. Not because he loves the country. Just pure lies.

We can do this but it has to be a collective movement

How can you satisfy that Peter obi deceived everyone when has not assumed the office of the president. I can tell you for free that tinubu is clearly deceiving everyone. From the loan he has offered to increase in school fees. Removing fuel subsidy to give the masses 8k a month and give nationa assembly 70 billion for less than 400 law makers. How will he increase minimum wage while he intend borrowing more money. We don't produce anything to international standard. I can go on and on. The plans he has is to enrich his cronies. Lets tell ourselves the truth tinubu is not the right man
Re: Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday by 77up(m): 6:24pm On Jul 17, 2023
ISLAMISLIGHT:
Not a fan of Peter Obi.
this man really has Nigerians at heart.
Lolz dey play.
Believe their bobo at your riskπŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday by Gandrova: 6:27pm On Jul 17, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
Peter The Rock!
Peter the Con Man cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday by Think9ja(m): 6:27pm On Jul 17, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
You see why many people are canvassing for HE Peter Obi. He is a wise man. He is frugal. He is conservative.

Nigeria, at this point, does not need a senate that will stamp every expenditure. Nigeria needs to move to savings and production. Unnecessary spending must be curbed.

In current day Nigeria, the government doles out billions of naira like thousands. I read yesterday that billions have been approved for furniture change. Billions everywhere, while the common Nigerian suffers from all sorts of challenges. It's pathetic.

Nigeria needs a leader who can feel the pulse of the masses, and that leader is Mr Peter Obi.

Happy birthday in advance, sir.
May your years be long.

BAT we know
BAT we love

Asiwaju till 2031

Sai Atiku

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday by Gandrova: 6:28pm On Jul 17, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Lol ! Yes daddy in making

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday by Gandrova: 6:29pm On Jul 17, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

Get a darned life.
Until he stop lying

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday by discusant: 6:33pm On Jul 17, 2023
Alliswell248:

Keep playing.....the supreme Court headed by arowolo....
U would soon wake up
In other words, you now depend on Justice Airowolo, a tribesman of Tinubu, to rule for injustice, after you have seen that Tinubu has lost the argument before the PEPT.
That same Justice Airowolo had once ruled that forfeiture of money or property is a conviction for crime committed by who forfeited.
You be true ethno-religious zombie.
Re: Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday by compton11(m): 6:35pm On Jul 17, 2023
ISLAMISLIGHT:
Not a fan of Peter Obi.
if he really has Nigerians at heart,he won't be godfather of ethno-religious bigotry.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday by opera1(m): 6:36pm On Jul 17, 2023
Happy birthday to Twitter president in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday by doffman: 6:36pm On Jul 17, 2023
TemplarLandry:

Don't mind his hypocrisy .

When will he remembered those killed in Azu river .

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday by Gandrova: 6:37pm On Jul 17, 2023
ISLAMISLIGHT:
Not a fan of Peter Obi.
You think writing good speech makes someone a good leader?
What was his impact when he was the governor of Anambra state?
A politician jumping from one party to another just to realised his selfish dreams.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday by Afamed: 6:38pm On Jul 17, 2023
Zombe+s no dey move unless you tell am to move zomb+oez

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday by Salebo: 6:38pm On Jul 17, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
You see why many people are canvassing for HE Peter Obi. He is a wise man. He is frugal. He is conservative.

Nigeria, at this point, does not need a senate that will stamp every expenditure. Nigeria needs to move to savings and production. Unnecessary spending must be curbed.

In current day Nigeria, the government doles out billions of naira like thousands. I read yesterday that billions have been approved for furniture change. Billions everywhere, while the common Nigerian suffers from all sorts of challenges. It's pathetic.

Nigeria needs a leader who can feel the pulse of the masses, and that leader is Mr Peter Obi.

May your years be long.

Nwanne erigo gi!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday by doffman: 6:38pm On Jul 17, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

May your years be long.

Dont be deceived . He is the same with other politicians .

Let him remember those killed and dump in Azu river during his regime.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday by Salebo: 6:39pm On Jul 17, 2023
kk2027:
Irrespective of my tribe, P.O is indeed the leader we need at this time

Go and put him in Aso Rock .

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday by Clobisman(m): 6:44pm On Jul 17, 2023
TemplarLandry:
But calling him names won't change the reality we are all facing.....except you are enjoying some patronage from 5he ruling party?
Re: Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday by Funflipper: 6:47pm On Jul 17, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

May your years be long.

He had 8 good years but didn't feel the pulse of Anambrarians

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday by ollins(m): 6:48pm On Jul 17, 2023
I love Peter Obi for his simplicity.He actually achieved a milestone in the elections but the Bitter truth is that he lost that election.

No matter how we try to spin it,the truth is that the combined votes of PDP and Labour dwarfed APC votes and Tiniubu won because of the disunity between PDP and Labour.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday by Burgerlomo: 6:49pm On Jul 17, 2023
HBD sir, I wish you long life and good health, Amen. πŸ™
Re: Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday by Funflipper: 6:51pm On Jul 17, 2023
ISLAMISLIGHT:
Not a fan of Peter Obi.

That is what he wants you to believe but everybody cannot fall for that at the same rime.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday by Majesty7: 6:55pm On Jul 17, 2023
Blaze14k:

How can you satisfy that Peter obi deceived everyone when has not assumed the office of the president. I can tell you for free that tinubu is clearly deceiving everyone. From the loan he has offered to increase in school fees. Removing fuel subsidy to give the masses 8k a month and give nationa assembly 70 billion for less than 400 law makers. How will he increase minimum wage while he intend borrowing more money. We don't produce anything to international standard. I can go on and on. The plans he has is to enrich his cronies. Lets tell ourselves the truth tinubu is not the right man

Wait. Try to understand me. Obi's deceit is from the fact that he is claiming to be a saint. He is acting like he never held a political position before or wasn't part of the corrupt system. His deceit is what I termed him deceiving his followers. Tinubu never claimed to be a saint but was canvassing for a better governance for all. Obi on he other hand was showcasing himself as a saint who has never seen corruption before. Obi was jus like Buhari. A packaged fraud. That is by the way.

Now you see, NASS all tearing themselves up for 70B. We need a government that will erase all this. This is the right time we all come together as one and fight all these politicians. They have nothing to offer us. They don't care. The worst of it is them parading themselves as an angel. Let's all come together as one. This tribal war going on both offline and online is from the politicians they know when we remain divisive, we won't fight for a common goal. We need to outsmart them by coming together to fight this menace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday by membranus: 6:55pm On Jul 17, 2023
MichaelSokoto:
OBIdients will diligently carry out his wish.

Be ready for d internet to be flooded wit pictures of OBIdients visiting orphanages wit massive gifts!

cool

I thought Obidients ain't giving shishi!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday by Jnkay: 7:10pm On Jul 17, 2023
Agbadorians saw better person but voted Bulablu now everyone is Bulablued and men are working like trees. Take a second and look at people faces within your station, you will realize that people faces are dried and non is smiling. Nigerians are really suffering under Tinubu πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
Re: Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday by Josephkabila12: 7:22pm On Jul 17, 2023
This man is too deceitful

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday by Blaze14k: 7:23pm On Jul 17, 2023
Majesty7:

Wait. Try to understand me. Obi's deceit is from the fact that he is claiming to be a saint. He is acting like he never held a political position before or wasn't part of the corrupt system. His deceit is what I termed him deceiving his followers. Tinubu never claimed to be a saint but was canvassing for a better governance for all. Obi on he other hand was showcasing himself as a saint who has never seen corruption before. Obi was jus like Buhari. A packaged fraud. That is by the way.

Now you see, NASS all tearing themselves up for 70B. We need a government that will erase all this. This is the right time we all come together as one and fight all these politicians. They have nothing to offer us. They don't care. The worst of it is them parading themselves as an angel. Let's all come together as one. This tribal war going on both offline and online is from the politicians they know when we remain divisive, we won't fight for a common goal. We need to outsmart them by coming together to fight this menace.

Bros no one is holy buh I what i want you understand is Peter obi has a plan for the youths. If you go Anambra will see alot of good schools that is why most people who graduate from public schools are very brilliant. I went to school in Anambra buh I'm not from there. I can give list of friends from Anambra and they are doing very well. If know ric hassani he is a class above me and he is doing well in music industry. To prove that I know him well his real name is Eric ahiazu. Innoson son was my class mate his name is ifeanyi chukwuma. This is the primary reason why so many youths are behind him.

Am not saying all these to change your mind about him buh am giving u what I know about him. Look theres no way u can fight the government unless u have someone who is willing to listen to the people. As it stands whatever we get now is in the hands of God. Can u believe theres a guy who campaigned for Peter obi in delta state and he complained Peter obi never reached to him. Surprisingly Peter obi gave him a call once the message got to him and he was satisfied, that is the kind of leader we need.

All I know is tinubu is there and he can never step down for anyone so let's take as we see it and move on.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday by ClearFlair: 7:26pm On Jul 17, 2023
Sleekfingers:

I believe you know that, you can only speak for yourself.

Who are the " WE" ?

The we is people with common sense who don't follow criminals
Re: Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday by sandland: 7:26pm On Jul 17, 2023
TemplarLandry:

If you have said one truth in your life then we can agree with you. Bloody bastard
Re: Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday by adexpa(m): 7:32pm On Jul 17, 2023
Gullibility......it's so easy to fool poor masses because all they expect is a messiah. When people lost their rights to think, when they are clueless about the direction of their daily meal, they look for messiah. PO is like every genuine human, he is not different nor special, but because majority of his followers are not genuinely genuine, so they saw him as a messiah who is holier than everybody. PO is not different from the likes of Tinubu, Atiku and the rest. PO has taken advantage of Nigeria state to make wealth like every other successful business people. PO was never interested in politics until his lecturer encouraged him. Was Nigeria not in a bad state in those years he went to sit in UK and enter Nigeria as uncern citizen.

He is a good guy like every other guys out there, but he is not the messiah people painted him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

#NigeriaDecides: EFCC Flies Drones In Benin To Curtail Vote Buying - Photos / "I Came Here Alive, I Will Leave Here Alive"- Nigerian Soldier Says On War Field / Bandits Take Over Taraba Villages, Rape Housewives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.