Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday (32843 Views)

Peter Obi Celebrates His 62nd Birthday In IDP Camps In Mangu, Plateau State / Reno Omokri Celebrates Peter Obi On His 62nd Birthday (Throwback Photo) / Sullivan Chime Celebrates His 62nd Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday by Shikini: 7:32pm On Jul 17, 2023
Great man
Re: Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday by Jsucre(m): 7:34pm On Jul 17, 2023
The cabal himself. Wey dey control and remote people

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday by ablejesus26(m): 7:35pm On Jul 17, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

Ehn ehn no be fan only 2.5Hp Ac ni...

Nigeria wey dey Deplorable before he was born, Nigeria senior am for age na with a year.. DEPLORABLE State wey don clock 63, him wey be 62 wan repair.... himtoolie, lamba.. but him foot soldier are as empty as AIR, watch dem lick the hind. Him sabi their mumu button .. especially their cheer leader #mumunever do grandpa , 70 year old a mumu man grin

Normally u can't clean up a pig i.e on a good day I wouldn't have replied, but I have a correction to give to you. DO ONE ORDER SENSE? u no complete for health something like autism or slowpoke. Ur mama wey give
u sense, n sent u to half BROCHURE education center where you were thought how to order sense, u never made it in life to procure one from ur JUMIA.

one thing about Obidients "they suffer same fate Syndrom"
U follo mugun the above CLIENT.

U Didn't type "WELL" correctly and Well written, obviously u not thinking "WELL".

Obvious at the bolded... his ID card be that.

But that he is Greater than BAT, bro no go there o, Ask around even people wey no dey practice Politics sef know.

sorry o archeologist professor, well done in DISCOVERY, like DSTV or Range Rover?
see how TRIBE BIGOTRY eaten Deep into You?

If not been sentiment or having average Sense makes one being distinguished for Tribe.. obviously u from Obidients Tribe (programmed mugu).

Hahaha so now We have Obidient Tribe grin

You tribalist are really something else grin

Should I tell You why Obi was able to trash tinubu and his evil Apc structure in the Capital of Nigeria with a structureless and infamous Lp,so much that tinubu could not even get the required percentage there??

He Obi was employed by Jonathan to head SEC even while He was still in Apga.
Guess what Obi didn't take a penny as pay,He did osho free job for Jonathan and Nigeria,He told them to hold back all His wages and entitlement and channel them to the needy.
They know Him as a service man, little wonder all the propaganda and lies against Him failed woefully.

The Obidient movement is a movement by the common man from all Tribes to challenge the evil Apc fifth columnist structure we have at hand,but ofcus You can never ever survive without tribal banters on nairaland so You must tag Igbo to it grin
Re: Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday by Medphy: 7:41pm On Jul 17, 2023
Happy Birthday in advance my President.
Re: Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday by ada9ja(f): 7:44pm On Jul 17, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

Ehn ehn no be fan only 2.5Hp Ac ni...

Nigeria wey dey Deplorable before he was born, Nigeria senior am for age na with a year.. DEPLORABLE State wey don clock 63, him wey be 62 wan repair.... himtoolie, lamba.. but him foot soldier are as empty as AIR, watch dem lick the hind. Him sabi their mumu button .. especially their cheer leader #mumunever do grandpa , 70 year old a mumu man grin

Normally u can't clean up a pig i.e on a good day I wouldn't have replied, but I have a correction to give to you. DO ONE ORDER SENSE? u no complete for health something like autism or slowpoke. Ur mama wey give
u sense, n sent u to half BROCHURE education center where you were thought how to order sense, u never made it in life to procure one from ur JUMIA.

one thing about Obidients "they suffer same fate Syndrom"
U follo mugun the above CLIENT.

U Didn't type "WELL" correctly and Well written, obviously u not thinking "WELL".

Obvious at the bolded... his ID card be that.

But that he is Greater than BAT, bro no go there o, Ask around even people wey no dey practice Politics sef know.

sorry o archeologist professor, well done in DISCOVERY, like DSTV or Range Rover?
see how TRIBE BIGOTRY eaten Deep into You?

If not been sentiment or having average Sense makes one being distinguished for Tribe.. obviously u from Obidients Tribe (programmed mugu).

Madness is yet to leave ur family
Re: Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday by sirray001: 7:51pm On Jul 17, 2023
TemplarLandry:
grin The lying machine from Agulu.
ode. Tribal bigot. Iran diran e can't attain the level Peter obi has gotten to in life
Re: Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday by ThothHermes: 8:09pm On Jul 17, 2023
My President
Re: Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday by Menclothing: 8:12pm On Jul 17, 2023
Politicians and pressing mumu botton many where killed daily and kidnapped under pdp watch

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday by benqo01(m): 8:21pm On Jul 17, 2023
When the people's president speaks you know how meaningful it is

PO.
Re: Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday by Aeman(m): 8:24pm On Jul 17, 2023
Hates will go and die now !!! 😂

Well said Mr president!
Re: Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday by Sleekfingers: 8:26pm On Jul 17, 2023
ClearFlair:

The we is people with common sense who don't follow criminals

And pitass obi is a saint abi?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday by intellisquard: 8:30pm On Jul 17, 2023
INVINCIBLECSP1:

True talk sir. Well said.
We don't need a drugnubu a mandate thief

And Peter Obi is OBIlie, OBItuary...
Re: Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:30pm On Jul 17, 2023
membranus:

I thought Obidients ain't giving shishi!
dis one is different naa!

dis wan is helping humanity not bribing electorates or votebuying!

cool
Re: Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday by intellisquard: 8:30pm On Jul 17, 2023
Aeman:
Hates will go and die now !!! 😂

Well said Mr president!

Social Media President

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 8:39pm On Jul 17, 2023
intellisquard:

And Peter Obi is OBIlie, OBItuary...
Be careful of what you say. Thiéfnubu is a drug kingpin because he was indicted what can you hold against my beloved president PO
Re: Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday by Ezepikin: 8:53pm On Jul 17, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Ode don drop comment...
Re: Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday by tunde1200(m): 8:59pm On Jul 17, 2023
Bobloco:
Happy birthday sir
You no put in advance loser OBI lol
Re: Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday by donhils: 9:05pm On Jul 17, 2023
TemplarLandry:
What lie did he tell now?
Re: Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday by Demolakay: 9:22pm On Jul 17, 2023
Dittodat:
The Yes Daddy religious fanatical Conman should STFU and stop disturbing us with his attention-seeking lies.

The IPOb terrorist leader can go to hell.

His 15 minutes of fame will soon be over very soon.

Pls take injection for your pain u hear?
Re: Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday by MasterTeeUSA: 9:41pm On Jul 17, 2023
Yes Daddy

EBMedia:
Labour Party's presidential candidate, Peter Obi has told his supporters how to celebrate his 62nd birthday, IGBERETV reports.

He wrote on his Twitter page;

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1680883733136564224?t=axgp5QdGkPet6cZeZ3Q2dQ&s=19
Re: Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday by Alpharey: 9:45pm On Jul 17, 2023
God bless you. You are kind hearted. By the grace of God you will one day become the
president of Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday by Mozino007(m): 9:48pm On Jul 17, 2023
EBMedia:
Labour Party's presidential candidate, Peter Obi has told his supporters how to celebrate his 62nd birthday, IGBERETV reports.

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1680883733136564224?t=axgp5QdGkPet6cZeZ3Q2dQ&s=19

Re: Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday by sukar886: 10:01pm On Jul 17, 2023
TemplarLandry:
En lie pass u? Abi en dey carry drug like ur president wey no get 25% for abuja
Re: Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday by Nonywendy(m): 10:46pm On Jul 17, 2023
EBMedia:

If u don't like this man u are a witch
Re: Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday by AfonjaPriest: 11:07pm On Jul 17, 2023
If you are a Tinubu supporter, despite losing your soul to the Devil, you just must love Peter Obi. It is such a man that can be kind enough to retrieve your sanity for you.
Happy Birthday in advance sir.
Re: Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday by AskNgige2: 11:25pm On Jul 17, 2023
chidexleo:
May God bless your New age.
A man of integrity

My president

Re: Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday by sharpsecret: 11:30pm On Jul 17, 2023
Sleekfingers:

I believe you know that, you can only speak for yourself.

Who are the " WE" ?
am one of the we bro
Re: Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday by Ebony2King: 12:03am On Jul 18, 2023
TemplarLandry:

U should dedicate a song to your stupidity someday 😉
Re: Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday by LastProphet: 12:05am On Jul 18, 2023
INVINCIBLECSP1:
That's my president and your president yes you the agbado munchers. Nigeria will go into joyful mood when he is declared. Not that thief that sreals everything. The arrogant drug kingpin Thiéfnubu.
Before you quote me to call me IPOB, I am from Rivers a d na we carry him matter for head not the Igbos. Truly OBIDIENT.

God bless you, I'm from kogi and we know the truth. Peter Obi is the last hope of this raped country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday by noCAP(m): 4:03am On Jul 18, 2023
My president!
Re: Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday by Drsmartphilips: 5:47am On Jul 18, 2023
ISLAMISLIGHT:
Not a fan of Peter Obi.
this man really has Nigerians at heart.
eye service
Re: Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday by Drsmartphilips: 5:47am On Jul 18, 2023
noCAP:
My president!
of social media

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Wedding Between Two Refugees At Fufore IDP Camp In Adamawa (Photos) / Kano: Buhari Visits Oil And Rice Mills, The Biggest In West Africa (Photos) / Photo Of Dino Melaye's 3 Children (2 Sons, 1 Daughter)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.