Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday (32921 Views)

Peter Obi Celebrates His 62nd Birthday In IDP Camps In Mangu, Plateau State / Reno Omokri Celebrates Peter Obi On His 62nd Birthday (Throwback Photo) / Sullivan Chime Celebrates His 62nd Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday by Drsmartphilips: 5:48am On Jul 18, 2023
LastProphet:

God bless you, I'm from kogi and we know the truth. Peter Obi is the last hope of this raped country
hope of biafra
Re: Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday by Ikukuudo: 6:44am On Jul 18, 2023
Nice move
Re: Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday by historic: 6:56am On Jul 18, 2023
Sleekfingers:

I believe you know that, you can only speak for yourself.

Who are the " WE" ?

We are the ‘WE’
Re: Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday by Pacyrus(m): 7:02am On Jul 18, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

Ehn ehn no be fan only 2.5Hp Ac ni...

Nigeria wey dey Deplorable before he was born, Nigeria senior am for age na with a year.. DEPLORABLE State wey don clock 63, him wey be 62 wan repair.... himtoolie, lamba.. but him foot soldier are as empty as AIR, watch dem lick the hind. Him sabi their mumu button .. especially their cheer leader #mumunever do grandpa , 70 year old a mumu man grin

Normally u can't clean up a pig i.e on a good day I wouldn't have replied, but I have a correction to give to you. DO ONE ORDER SENSE? u no complete for health something like autism or slowpoke. Ur mama wey give
u sense, n sent u to half BROCHURE education center where you were thought how to order sense, u never made it in life to procure one from ur JUMIA.

Ooh u the patient we been keeping for ages? Na help we give destitute , now u dey claim indigene, yes o! You yet to leave o?
one thing about Obidients "they suffer same fate Syndrom"
U follo mugun the above CLIENT.

U Didn't type "WELL" correctly and Well written, obviously u not thinking "WELL".

Obvious at the bolded... his ID card be that.

But that he is Greater than BAT, bro no go there o, Ask around even people wey no dey practice Politics sef know.

sorry o archeologist professor, well done in DISCOVERY, like DSTV or Range Rover?
see how TRIBE BIGOTRY eaten Deep into You?

If not been sentiment or having average Sense makes one being distinguished for Tribe.. obviously u from Obidients Tribe (programmed mugu).
Major mugu angry
Re: Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday by pattybf(f): 7:23am On Jul 18, 2023
On this ROCK I stand!

Happy birthday to the man of Possibilities!
Re: Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday by Sweetrosie(f): 7:34am On Jul 18, 2023
LivingSage:
Werey dey disguise undecided

Person with no standing footprint in Anambra today.
Lamba king

I wonder what you think Anambra state is? Can your state measure up?
Re: Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday by Jaybee3456: 7:37am On Jul 18, 2023
This makes me feel po is genuinely a good man sha
Re: Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday by IamSolopy(m): 7:51am On Jul 18, 2023
Okayed

Re: Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday by Diego35M: 8:25am On Jul 18, 2023
EBMedia:
Labour Party's presidential candidate, Peter Obi has told his supporters how to celebrate his 62nd birthday, IGBERETV reports.

He wrote on his Twitter page;

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1680883733136564224?t=axgp5QdGkPet6cZeZ3Q2dQ&s=19
This man is like a G.O.D.
Re: Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday by charlypoker(m): 11:06am On Jul 18, 2023
This is a honourable man. A good and great man. H.E Peter Obi.

Happy Birthday
Re: Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday by noCAP(m): 11:13am On Jul 18, 2023
Drsmartphilips:
of social media
your president, my president, our president! The bulaba terrorist will soon meet his doom
Re: Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday by thinkmoney(m): 7:06pm On Jul 18, 2023
TemplarLandry:
grin The lying machine from Agulu.
You are an apology of a human being
Re: Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday by thinkmoney(m): 7:13pm On Jul 18, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

Ehn ehn no be fan only 2.5Hp Ac ni...

Nigeria wey dey Deplorable before he was born, Nigeria senior am for age na with a year.. DEPLORABLE State wey don clock 63, him wey be 62 wan repair.... himtoolie, lamba.. but him foot soldier are as empty as AIR, watch dem lick the hind. Him sabi their mumu button .. especially their cheer leader #mumunever do grandpa , 70 year old a mumu man grin

Normally u can't clean up a pig i.e on a good day I wouldn't have replied, but I have a correction to give to you. DO ONE ORDER SENSE? u no complete for health something like autism or slowpoke. Ur mama wey give
u sense, n sent u to half BROCHURE education center where you were thought how to order sense, u never made it in life to procure one from ur JUMIA.

Ooh u the patient we been keeping for ages? Na help we give destitute , now u dey claim indigene, yes o! You yet to leave o?
one thing about Obidients "they suffer same fate Syndrom"
U follo mugun the above CLIENT.

U Didn't type "WELL" correctly and Well written, obviously u not thinking "WELL".

Obvious at the bolded... his ID card be that.

But that he is Greater than BAT, bro no go there o, Ask around even people wey no dey practice Politics sef know.

sorry o archeologist professor, well done in DISCOVERY, like DSTV or Range Rover?
see how TRIBE BIGOTRY eaten Deep into You?

If not been sentiment or having average Sense makes one being distinguished for Tribe.. obviously u from Obidients Tribe (programmed mugu).
You are one of the problems of Nigeria. The thing is that you don’t rate yourself or other Nigerians highly. You just think as Nigerians we are incapable of progressing so you feel we should just continue with status quo.
But a man has come that has evidently different character than the politicians we have been seeing and he says he can do it...he can initiate the change in our political trajectory. This man signed off his Pension and gratuities, something unheard of in this part of the world. Still, the demon and evil spirit in you won’t allow him.
You can’t do it, you can’t even try and still you won’t allow the person that can.
Re: Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday by thinkmoney(m): 7:14pm On Jul 18, 2023
jydeskill1:
We no dey chop all these scope again jare....
He signed off his pension and gratuities since about 20years ago. That’s scope too right?
Re: Peter Obi Tells Obidients How To Celebrate His 62nd Birthday by Drsmartphilips: 4:30pm On Jul 19, 2023
noCAP:
your president, my president, our president! The bulaba terrorist will soon meet his doom
obi can't even be the president of alaba market he is dumb

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ahmed Lawan Says Hate Speech Bill Won't Be Passed / How We Rigged Anambra Election For Soludo – Man Alleges / Buhari's Return: Major Cabinet Shake-Up Likely This Week - The Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.