Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,010 members, 7,814,446 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1019) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1467073 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1016) (1017) (1018) (1019) (1020) (1021) (1022) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:31pm On Aug 11, 2023
TheMainMan:
Big brother called frodd to the diary room to prolly inform him his wife gave birth…

He will probably be given a phone to speak to his wife too…

It's a long time now almost 10 minutes since he has been there
Or has he come out and gone elsewhere?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 9:31pm On Aug 11, 2023
I believe the second one is WM but it could also be Seyi. But that first one is definitely Ike and someone.

MamBi:
Are we sure it was not Whitemoney?

That discussion about strategy sounds like him…

And the way he ended it self.

Even the second one about Angel also sounds like something he would say..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:31pm On Aug 11, 2023
Clement1111:
The parrot is the most useless living thing on that house

Like, yhoooo
I legit feel insulted by Biggie and its parrot

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 9:32pm On Aug 11, 2023
It’s like CeeC suspects Whitemoney as well abi who is she nodding towards?

She is also analysing the speech patterns..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:32pm On Aug 11, 2023
Nhazeru:

Lol

Pere .... Hater of beautiful things
Lmao!
It’s so unfortunate that all his strategies are failing cos he kept discussing them with his fellow housemates instead of executing them like Ike the smooth operatorgrin
Pere needs to come up with another strategy or be himself cos he’s got plenty things to offer.
Let him drop the villain script cos it’s not working!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 9:32pm On Aug 11, 2023
Tatiana4u:
https://twitter.com/princesxtitan/status/1688617989392789505?s=46&t=bbLHZOYdc2hmOd1HXASUow

Here’s Seyi telling Ike that Pere told them to take out ship in the house first somgel and venade becos being in ship means more people shippers flock to their side.

This is one part. This prooves it wasn't one Convo.
Adekunle has a part in it.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 9:33pm On Aug 11, 2023
Eeghe:

Lol
In your wildest dreams, you would never be able to match my Ingrish speaking, writing or even fucking up skills, write the number of academic papers and reports that I have out there in the world…punctuate, spell, pass SAT 97 percentile, GRE, IELTS effortlessly like me…ever
Then the fact that you do not unnerstand what I type is a reflection of your poor grasp of the massa language that you obviously glory in
Yikes and nanchench!

I like that you called me lady though, it means that you respect my grey hairs. Let it not be that you are a total douche-bag, delighting I’m hanging my Inglis

Nessst
cheesy

It is not by irrelevant slangs , we are not in a ghetto in Chicago

I just read the first line anyway , because you are just typing gibberish

Which nonsense academic papers did you write ,don't even go there you think you are the only one that is learned .

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:33pm On Aug 11, 2023
kowema:

Oh really?
Wow!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 9:34pm On Aug 11, 2023
Amillionnn:
I believe the second one is WM but it could also be Seyi. But that first one is definitely Ike and someone.

Ike? Ike would say he does not know why he does not like Venita?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:35pm On Aug 11, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Oh really?
Wow!

No the first conversation was Ike to seyi.
Kiddwaya and Pere were eavesdropping outside the door.

I don't know if they heard much

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 9:36pm On Aug 11, 2023
MamBi:

Oh goish, laugh wan wunjure me oh….

My poor Doyin is really suffering grin grin

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:36pm On Aug 11, 2023
omotolly22:

It is not by irrelevant slangs , we are not in a ghetto in Chicago

I just read the first line anyway , because you are just typing gibberish

Ohkayy
Now I am bored
Boy bye (in Doyin’s voice)

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 9:38pm On Aug 11, 2023
Yhooo!Wager lost!!

I'm the happiest tonight

From my calculation, Kuku will start losing weight from tommorow 💃💃💃

I prayed for this and it came to pass 🤣🤣

Miracle happens guys, don't stop praying 💃💃

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 9:38pm On Aug 11, 2023
kowema:

It's a mixed Convo.
I remember now,
Pere went to tell Angel that things about Soma liking someone else, Angel ignored Soma that day... Adekunle then had that conversation with some person that he has unlocked Pere's strategy and that he was against ships forming where as he was trying to have a ship with Alex. The Venita part is a different Convo

This also makes sense…

But with all the available juicy gist, na cut and join parrot bring to us?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 9:39pm On Aug 11, 2023
Y are you trying to tag Adekunle to it by force...
That is Dstv naija official twitter page
kowema:

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:39pm On Aug 11, 2023
Frodd has finally come out of the diary room
Seyi so hugging him

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 9:40pm On Aug 11, 2023
Awnn, Frodd is out. Biggie has told him about his babygirl

Welcome to the father's club Frodd. May she bring everlasting joy to you and your wife's lives smiley

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Leggodeals(f): 9:40pm On Aug 11, 2023
How come I don't see any updates on Mercy here? This is where I'm following the show
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 9:40pm On Aug 11, 2023
Please is the queen of borites still in the house, I haven't heard from her

Even her favourite on this thread ,mercystan has given up on her, because she is not giving anything.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:40pm On Aug 11, 2023
They've told him that his wife gave birth to a baby girl
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:40pm On Aug 11, 2023
My BBfamily is hanging in there
CroCs are good, sismance on fleek, Ike liking Dodoyenne, mily is happy
May my BBfamily be for my viewing pleasure this weekend
And may Biggie evict two on Sunday and go back to one eviction per Sunday lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheMainMan: 9:40pm On Aug 11, 2023
Giel:

It's a long time now almost 10 minutes since he has been there
Or has he come out and gone elsewhere?
nope he just came out now… and he is crying

i still strongly feel he shouldn’t have come for this show since he is doing well…

He will only be justified to me if he wins…

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:40pm On Aug 11, 2023
Angel na person husband you dey call babe

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 9:40pm On Aug 11, 2023
Awww Frodd’s wife has given birth to a baby girl.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Yellowpigment: 9:40pm On Aug 11, 2023
It's Ike and Seyi that had the first conversation. The video is on twitter.
And it's quite glaring that they're the ones actually. It's always Ike talking about hardening his mind and Seyi is always sitting down somewhere mute when he's being casted.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:41pm On Aug 11, 2023
Frodd came out told Seyi and they hugged
Asked seyi if he should tell others and Seyi said no

He had already called angel and angel came and started saying babe what's wrong.
Frodd didn't answer anymore

So. Angel asked him if she should leave him and he said yes

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:42pm On Aug 11, 2023
Fraudulent...😂😂😂

Married man.. grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JuicyStar: 9:42pm On Aug 11, 2023
Shey Frodd wife don born ni?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:42pm On Aug 11, 2023
TheMainMan:
nope he just came out now… and he is crying

i still strongly feel he shouldn’t have come for this show since he is doing well…

He will only be justified to me if he wins…

Well what to do
He and his wife felt it was best for them
What can we do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:43pm On Aug 11, 2023
Seyi told Frodd not to tell the rest of the housemates about the baby
I wonder Why?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 9:43pm On Aug 11, 2023
Awwwn, Frodd Nwannem
Congratulations to Frodd and his understanding wife. May God preserve the baby.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:44pm On Aug 11, 2023
Leggodeals:
How come I don't see any updates on Mercy here? This is where I'm following the show
Mercy’s lost her relevance grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1016) (1017) (1018) (1019) (1020) (1021) (1022) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.