Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,092 members, 7,835,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1022) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1499696 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1019) (1020) (1021) (1022) (1023) (1024) (1025) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 10:07pm On Aug 11, 2023
Clement1111:

Guy why na😭😭😭

Why are you making us relive the trauma

grin grin. Every time i see it being quoted in full, i think its being done on purpose grin. To pepper those who refused to read the original grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 10:07pm On Aug 11, 2023
Didn't big Brother tell them to come to the lounge for an announcement?

Let's see na
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 10:07pm On Aug 11, 2023
Ok Venita said it's not cake but small chops
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 10:10pm On Aug 11, 2023
Even thou ano dey like ship...If Ade wan dey ship, am with him!! Just that no dey share votes...No be only him dey ship.
Person wey wan wreck ships sef dey beg Alex for ship since week 1.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by a4turitoroman: 10:10pm On Aug 11, 2023
Small violence
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Zihno: 10:11pm On Aug 11, 2023
Dsimmer:

You're the one wailing over my facts grin

As a matter of fact, I was the first to call it out while saying Baye would betray Doyin and she did. grin

In fact, I don't support anyone on the show because of victim card bullshit. I have never done such.

My support to anyone on the show always gravitate when I feel there's an unjust, mixed with hypocrisy and Lawd help me if the person is hot too, like the case of Yemi grin

Imagine a provocative someone who can't take same when same energy is returned after her provocation. That's hypocrisy! Or someone who went to someone else's bed despite the person informing her that he wanted nothing serious and didn't even ask her out, only for her to start playing the victim and blackmailing him despite the fact that her hypocritical self was also flirting with toddler. So Yes, I don't support such victim card bullshit.

I think I was the first to even say Tolanibaj overreacted until I realized that Tbaj wasn't the type to insult anyone in lockdown except anyone provoked her like the case of Katrina. That was until I heard about the true incidence from both Neo and Tbaj, aside the fact that I actually heard Baye calling Tbaj a bitch on my second look at it. Then, I realised that I could have done worse if I were in Tbaj's shoes. Imagine jumping into a person's bed unsolicited to cut off someone's conversation while dragging the duvet to cover the person and then calling the other person at the other end of the conversation a bitch? I would have done worse, coupled with the fact that the same sneaky Baye nominated Tbaj unwarranted despite forming alliance with her.

Then I remembered same Baye's attitude in level up. Baye was Beauty's close friend who would always agreed with Beauty that Groovy was wrong yet at the same time flirted with the same Groovy. I had no problem with her flirting or anyone flirting at all, even with Beauty's ship mate (Groovy), regardless of the friendship between her and Beauty but why tell Beauty that Groovy was wrong yet at the same time flirted with him? Does it make sense? Instead, she should have simply told Beauty that she was overreacting rather than agreed with Beauty yet at the same time, flirted with the same Groovy.

Anyway, I kinda overlooked it all because like I always say, I have no problem with anyone flirting but when Beauty went crazy over Groovy, Baye was more or less asking Beauty to rest and at first, I had no problem with her asking Beauty to rest because if Beauty had rested, there was probability that she wouldn't have been disqualified. But on my second look at it, this was Baye who had been feeding Beauty with all those stuff thus when what she had been feeding Beauty snowballed, she was rather asking Beauty to rest. How would Beauty comprehend that? As a matter of fact, Beauty would have expected Baye to be on her side at that moment, not against her. No wonder Baye bragged to all stars housemates about how she led Beauty into her disqualification. She definitely knew what she was doing. An instigator!

Then her other provocations to Bryan who gave her the same negative energy and insulted the hell out of her cheesy She did same to Modella etc.

So I definitely remembered everything she did in level up. Provocative and sneaky. Her level up housemates didn't tolerate her shit. So why would all stars housemates tolerate same shit? So what's new now? Except adding "is it because I'm yang" to play the victim?

She went to harass Kidd in his bed till Kidd had to leave his bed for her to leave, then she lied about the whole situation to Doyin. I called it first that she would betray Doyin who's been defending her entitled rude ass and she did betray Doyin. Then her other provocations such as provoking Angel, Ceec etc. She's had problem with almost everyone on the show, aside her two faced attitude.

As for Tolanibaj, while I didn't support her in lockdown but I did notice her, however I felt she had the short end of the stick at the reunion. Because why all the wailing at the reunion over Tolanibaj saying she liked Neo after she was told that Neo liked her? Of course Tbaj rose up to the task at the reunion and gave it hot to everyone despite the gang up.

Meanwhile, I knew Vee wouldn't have got that mouth to yap if not for those supporting her at the reunion. As a matter of fact, Vee did no confrontation in lockdown. She was only known for plotting behind others and even betrayed her close friend, Lilo. Even the Laycon, Vee only got close to him at the latter stage, when she realized he could be strong and as a matter of fact, she threw Laycon and Ozo under the bus in the last eviction before the finale. She threw everyone under the bus yet was wailing because Tbaj replied with "I like you" in reciprocative gesture to Neo liking her? Does that make sense? I see nothing wrong in what Tbaj did till now. Even Prince dated Dora and I see nothing wrong in it. Anyone can do whatever they like. Let alone, anyone wailing because someone said she liked the other in reciprocative gesture.

On all stars show, Tolanibaj can do whatever she likes, I don't see the reason why some clowns are wailing. In fact, she's the least problematic housemate on the show. I don't see why some hypocritical idiotic clowns are grunting like pigs when there are worse housemates on the show.

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 10:11pm On Aug 11, 2023
Ike is irritating

Wasn't he told to leave the pizza till everyone comes out
Why did he rush to share it?

I support Mercy for shouting at him
He's irritating
She says he's arrogant and ordering people around. Acting like he hasn't seen food before

He was shouting at her because she wanted to keep pizza slice for frodd

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 10:11pm On Aug 11, 2023
Zihno:

You’re worst for quoting the entire post.

No one should make that mistake again please.

lemme now go and do it!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Zihno: 10:11pm On Aug 11, 2023
Dsimmer:

As a matter of fact, I was the first to call it out while saying Baye would betray Doyin and she did. grin

In fact, I don't support anyone on the show because of victim card bullshit. I have never done such.

My support to anyone on the show always gravitate when I feel there's an unjust, mixed with hypocrisy and Lawd help me if the person is hot too, like the case of Yemi grin

Imagine a provocative someone who can't take same when same energy is returned after her provocation. That's hypocrisy! Or someone who went to someone else's bed despite the person informing her that he wanted nothing serious and didn't even ask her out, only for her to start playing the victim and blackmailing him despite the fact that her hypocritical self was also flirting with toddler. So Yes, I don't support such victim card bullshit.

I think I was the first to even say Tolanibaj overreacted until I realized that Tbaj wasn't the type to insult anyone in lockdown except anyone provoked her like the case of Katrina. That was until I heard about the true incidence from both Neo and Tbaj, aside the fact that I actually heard Baye calling Tbaj a bitch on my second look at it. Then, I realised that I could have done worse if I were in Tbaj's shoes. Imagine jumping into a person's bed unsolicited to cut off someone's conversation while dragging the duvet to cover the person and then calling the other person at the other end of the conversation a bitch? I would have done worse, coupled with the fact that the same sneaky Baye nominated Tbaj unwarranted despite forming alliance with her.

Then I remembered same Baye's attitude in level up. Baye was Beauty's close friend who would always agreed with Beauty that Groovy was wrong yet at the same time flirted with the same Groovy. I had no problem with her flirting or anyone flirting at all, even with Beauty's ship mate (Groovy), regardless of the friendship between her and Beauty but why tell Beauty that Groovy was wrong yet at the same time flirted with him? Does it make sense? Instead, she should have simply told Beauty that she was overreacting rather than agreed with Beauty yet at the same time, flirted with the same Groovy.

Anyway, I kinda overlooked it all because like I always say, I have no problem with anyone flirting but when Beauty went crazy over Groovy, Baye was more or less asking Beauty to rest and at first, I had no problem with her asking Beauty to rest because if Beauty had rested, there was probability that she wouldn't have been disqualified. But on my second look at it, this was Baye who had been feeding Beauty with all those stuff thus when what she had been feeding Beauty snowballed, she was rather asking Beauty to rest. How would Beauty comprehend that? As a matter of fact, Beauty would have expected Baye to be on her side at that moment, not against her. No wonder Baye bragged to all stars housemates about how she led Beauty into her disqualification. She definitely knew what she was doing. An instigator!

Then her other provocations to Bryan who gave her the same negative energy and insulted the hell out of her cheesy She did same to Modella etc.

So I definitely remembered everything she did in level up. Provocative and sneaky. Her level up housemates didn't tolerate her shit. So why would all stars housemates tolerate same shit? So what's new now? Except adding "is it because I'm yang" to play the victim?

She went to harass Kidd in his bed till Kidd had to leave his bed for her to leave, then she lied about the whole situation to Doyin. I called it first that she would betray Doyin who's been defending her entitled rude ass and she did betray Doyin. Then her other provocations such as provoking Angel, Ceec etc. She's had problem with almost everyone on the show, aside her two faced attitude.

As for Tolanibaj, while I didn't support her in lockdown but I did notice her, however I felt she had the short end of the stick at the reunion. Because why all the wailing at the reunion over Tolanibaj saying she liked Neo after she was told that Neo liked her? Of course Tbaj rose up to the task at the reunion and gave it hot to everyone despite the gang up.

Meanwhile, I knew Vee wouldn't have got that mouth to yap if not for those supporting her at the reunion. As a matter of fact, Vee did no confrontation in lockdown. She was only known for plotting behind others and even betrayed her close friend, Lilo. Even the Laycon, Vee only got close to him at the latter stage, when she realized he could be strong and as a matter of fact, she threw Laycon and Ozo under the bus in the last eviction before the finale. She threw everyone under the bus yet was wailing because Tbaj replied with "I like you" in reciprocative gesture to Neo liking her? Does that make sense? I see nothing wrong in what Tbaj did till now. Even Prince dated Dora and I see nothing wrong in it. Anyone can do whatever they like. Let alone, anyone wailing because someone said she liked the other in reciprocative gesture.

On all stars show, Tolanibaj can do whatever she likes, I don't see the reason why some clowns are wailing. In fact, she's the least problematic housemate on the show. I don't see why some hypocritical idiotic clowns are grunting like pigs when there are worse housemates on the show.

Fake. Ilebaye isn’t the air you breathe.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 10:11pm On Aug 11, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Adekunle and Venita are now referring to each other as husband and wife......cheesy grin cheesy

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 10:11pm On Aug 11, 2023
Dsimmer:

Gbam!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 10:12pm On Aug 11, 2023
So Kidd asked Ike if he was mad and Ike didn’t say anything. Interesting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:12pm On Aug 11, 2023
The way Ike is being bullied in that house sha.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Zihno: 10:12pm On Aug 11, 2023
drimzsmoke:

lemme now go and do it!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lol. I’m doing it already.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 10:12pm On Aug 11, 2023
Mercy said should would buy Ike a factory grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Zihno: 10:12pm On Aug 11, 2023
Dsimmer:

Queen Ilebaye

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 10:12pm On Aug 11, 2023
True true Ike has not been acting like the Ike of before o. E be like say Otamieme was right o undecided

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 10:12pm On Aug 11, 2023
Zihno:

But you just cautioned someone against what you just did.

Is it fair.??

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rayd502(m): 10:13pm On Aug 11, 2023
Mercy said I ll buy you a whole factory...Mercy bad oh.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 10:13pm On Aug 11, 2023
Lol.
Ike just called Mercy a pained ass!.
She is really pained cus biggie no give her kudos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:13pm On Aug 11, 2023
Kidd almost went for Ike, he had to change his tone....

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 10:13pm On Aug 11, 2023
Wahallur between exes…

Who are those asking for highlights from “Queen of highlights”?

Yes Mercy, ask Venita why she NEVER stands on your side?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Zihno: 10:13pm On Aug 11, 2023
Dsimmer:

Queen Ilebaye X 120M

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 10:13pm On Aug 11, 2023
Zihno:

Lol. I’m doing it already.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 10:13pm On Aug 11, 2023
Lauryn41:
Why did frodd allow seyi stop him from sharing the news

Who can give me a logical explanation because I don’t understand the logic

Nah
I think he told him to announce later

That's why Ike called all the housemates to the main lounge
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 10:14pm On Aug 11, 2023
Ike almost fought with Kidd over this same issues

He was told till everyone comes to the lounge before he shares the pizza and he came to start shouting at them based on hoh that he'll share the pizza

If not that kiddwaya ignored it would have caused a serious fight

Now mercy is trying to save a slice of pizza for Frodd because Frodd is crying in the room and Ike shouted at her that she's taking it for herself

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:14pm On Aug 11, 2023
So Is Ike not supposed to organise the dispensing of the goodies. Why do they keep testing him.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:15pm On Aug 11, 2023
Certain Kunle fans are moving mad here calling Ike all sorts of name. Saying he is a deportee. We all know THIS IS NOT TRUE. But the person keep saying it regardless and nobody... absolutely no team member has called these persons to order

When we start to return the favor, no one should come under my post to start convulsing

Adekunle is a pervert, touching sleeping girls without permission... yet we allow sleeping dogs lie

Let's all respect ourselves oooo lipsrsealed

What is good for the goose is also good for the gander

Enough said 😡

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 10:15pm On Aug 11, 2023
The housemates are now watching the movie they filmed for big brother
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:15pm On Aug 11, 2023
Ike going at Mercy, if this guys watch pepper dem they would know that this kind of fight is standard Mercy and Ike......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1019) (1020) (1021) (1022) (1023) (1024) (1025) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.