Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1025) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1472148 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1022) (1023) (1024) (1025) (1026) (1027) (1028) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 10:44pm On Aug 11, 2023
Frodd has told the HMs the good news
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:44pm On Aug 11, 2023
QueenSindel:
Cry wella🤪I hope u have gone to wash his ugly leaky anus at Yabaleft cos he stinks so bad with flies allover him as at 2pm today from a reliable source tueh🤮
Worry about your fave who’s gradually losing it!

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mycar: 10:44pm On Aug 11, 2023
QueenSindel:
Gettat u were never for Kidd tongue tongue Good riddance to and ur Poopoo deportee Ike tongue tongue tongue U must be in a trance if u expect Kidd to be a doormat to ur useless deportee that doesn't even know how to wipe his butt🤮
Did he lie, he said exactly what happened, the only thing there is that Ike no send.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:44pm On Aug 11, 2023
realhovaps:
Ike nice one, wish pple can understand that some peeps need to be thought some lessons, imagine Mercy , you cannot take what you give, because you done see am finish now, you go buy am a factory, how much you get? because you dy

Even frodd , idiot saying rubbish that Ike needs a therapist . Lol

Venita very stupid person that must be dealt with

Kidd go and sit down, who do you think you're ? you think you can command him, you for collect for more than that from Ike hand

Ike nice one for controlling your temper and putting that foolish Mercy in her place

I'm still infruriated by the way they always try to bully him and also gaslight him. Because hes very calm. Las las he'll lose it for someone when they keep pushing him and it'll be bad

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:45pm On Aug 11, 2023
Why was WM frowning
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 10:45pm On Aug 11, 2023
ChristoBam:

When it comes to Ilebaye that guy fit type for days. Not even joking. E be like one type of Illness but everyone's laughing.
🤣🤣🤣

This one na stray bullet
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Zoroaster: 10:45pm On Aug 11, 2023
Congrats my ultimate fave frodd on the birth of his daughter
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Yellowpigment: 10:46pm On Aug 11, 2023
Dsimmer:

You're the one wailing over my facts grin

As a matter of fact, I was the first to call it out while saying Baye would betray Doyin and she did. grin

In fact, I don't support anyone on the show because of victim card bullshit. I have never done such.

My support to anyone on the show always gravitate when I feel there's an unjust, mixed with hypocrisy and Lawd help me if the person is hot too, like the case of Yemi grin

Imagine a provocative someone who can't take same when same energy is returned after her provocation. That's hypocrisy! Or someone who went to someone else's bed despite the person informing her that he wanted nothing serious and didn't even ask her out, only for her to start playing the victim and blackmailing him despite the fact that her hypocritical self was also flirting with toddler. So Yes, I don't support such victim card bullshit.

I think I was the first to even say Tolanibaj overreacted until I realized that Tbaj wasn't the type to insult anyone in lockdown except anyone provoked her like the case of Katrina. That was until I heard about the true incidence from both Neo and Tbaj, aside the fact that I actually heard Baye calling Tbaj a bitch on my second look at it. Then, I realised that I could have done worse if I were in Tbaj's shoes. Imagine jumping into a person's bed unsolicited to cut off someone's conversation while dragging the duvet to cover the person and then calling the other person at the other end of the conversation a bitch? I would have done worse, coupled with the fact that the same sneaky Baye nominated Tbaj unwarranted despite forming alliance with her.

Then I remembered same Baye's attitude in level up. Baye was Beauty's close friend who would always agreed with Beauty that Groovy was wrong yet at the same time flirted with the same Groovy. I had no problem with her flirting or anyone flirting at all, even with Beauty's ship mate (Groovy), regardless of the friendship between her and Beauty but why tell Beauty that Groovy was wrong yet at the same time flirted with him? Does it make sense? Instead, she should have simply told Beauty that she was overreacting rather than agreed with Beauty yet at the same time, flirted with the same Groovy.

Anyway, I kinda overlooked it all because like I always say, I have no problem with anyone flirting but when Beauty went crazy over Groovy, Baye was more or less asking Beauty to rest and at first, I had no problem with her asking Beauty to rest because if Beauty had rested, there was probability that she wouldn't have been disqualified. But on my second look at it, this was Baye who had been feeding Beauty with all those stuff thus when what she had been feeding Beauty snowballed, she was rather asking Beauty to rest. How would Beauty comprehend that? As a matter of fact, Beauty would have expected Baye to be on her side at that moment, not against her. No wonder Baye bragged to all stars housemates about how she led Beauty into her disqualification. She definitely knew what she was doing. An instigator!

Then her other provocations to Bryan who gave her the same negative energy and insulted the hell out of her cheesy She did same to Modella etc.

So I definitely remembered everything she did in level up. Provocative and sneaky. Her level up housemates didn't tolerate her shit. So why would all stars housemates tolerate same shit? So what's new now? Except adding "is it because I'm yang" to play the victim?

She went to harass Kidd in his bed till Kidd had to leave his bed for her to leave, then she lied about the whole situation to Doyin. I called it first that she would betray Doyin who's been defending her entitled rude ass and she did betray Doyin. Then her other provocations such as provoking Angel, Ceec etc. She's had problem with almost everyone on the show, aside her two faced attitude.

As for Tolanibaj, while I didn't support her in lockdown but I did notice her, however I felt she had the short end of the stick at the reunion. Because why all the wailing at the reunion over Tolanibaj saying she liked Neo after she was told that Neo liked her? Of course Tbaj rose up to the task at the reunion and gave it hot to everyone despite the gang up.

Meanwhile, I knew Vee wouldn't have got that mouth to yap if not for those supporting her at the reunion. As a matter of fact, Vee did no confrontation in lockdown. She was only known for plotting behind others and even betrayed her close friend, Lilo. Even the Laycon, Vee only got close to him at the latter stage, when she realized he could be strong and as a matter of fact, she threw Laycon and Ozo under the bus in the last eviction before the finale. She threw everyone under the bus yet was wailing because Tbaj replied with "I like you" in reciprocative gesture to Neo liking her? Does that make sense? I see nothing wrong in what Tbaj did till now. Even Prince dated Dora and I see nothing wrong in it. Anyone can do whatever they like. Let alone, anyone wailing because someone said she liked the other in reciprocative gesture.

On all stars show, Tolanibaj can do whatever she likes, I don't see the reason why some clowns are wailing. In fact, she's the least problematic housemate on the show. I don't see why some hypocritical idiotic clowns are grunting like pigs when there are worse housemates on the show.

This is the result of joblessness. When you are unemployed with nothing to do, this is what you become.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 10:46pm On Aug 11, 2023
Congrats Frodd!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 10:47pm On Aug 11, 2023
mycar:

Did he lie, he said exactly what happened, the only thing there is that Ike no send.
Ike is a stupid HoH Ofcourse and Kidd too no send but u can never use him as a doormat🤪

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 10:47pm On Aug 11, 2023
Congratulations Frodd..

God will bless and protect your Adaora. He will also provide for you and your wife the means to nurture and groom her into a happy person.

Welcome to the world Adaora Elena Okoye…. So many of us were waiting for your arrival truly..

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 10:47pm On Aug 11, 2023
Amillionnn:
Why WM just Dey look like that with no emotion

The wager loss probably got to him but he has hugged Frodd and is currently singing traditional songs for him.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by a4turitoroman: 10:47pm On Aug 11, 2023
Whitemoney grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kossyso: 10:48pm On Aug 11, 2023
Whitemoney is a fool!😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 10:48pm On Aug 11, 2023
Whitemoney is singing for Frodd and Frodd is dancing. Such a beautiful sight 😊

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 10:48pm On Aug 11, 2023
Neo is having serious baby fever.
If it's possible for him to get pregnant, he will do so this very night.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:49pm On Aug 11, 2023
WM it haff do
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 10:49pm On Aug 11, 2023
Amillionnn:
Why WM just Dey look like that with no emotion

I suspect he said some of the things wey parrot expose. Guilty conscience. Seyi sef has been the same way since that parrot talk…

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 10:49pm On Aug 11, 2023
COOL10:
Whitemoney is singing for Frodd and Frodd is dancing. Such a beautiful sight 😊
Has Frodd told them?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bunnae(f): 10:49pm On Aug 11, 2023
Good news. See how everyone is happy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 10:50pm On Aug 11, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Atleast my fave is not Mad with poopoo all over at Yabaleft begging🤪🤪🤪

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 10:50pm On Aug 11, 2023
Zihno:

I quoted your post to spite other thread members. You’ve known of your diagnosis for ages yet refuse to take your meds. Don’t worry dear, the end is near. I’d keep you in my prayers 😇

You're not even making sense. You need the prayers for yourself and like I stated, stop pulling your impaired nerves on my post but keep it moving.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 10:50pm On Aug 11, 2023
Rossycee:

Has Frodd told them?

Yeah he just did.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 10:50pm On Aug 11, 2023
Congratulations to frodd!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:51pm On Aug 11, 2023
When Frodd annouced his news, Whitemoney had this strongest frown on his face. For a minute there we saw a real dlimpse of his heart and not the mask he wears to the world. Now he's forming town crier singer.

Neo is a genuinely nice person. He was so happy for Frodd.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 10:51pm On Aug 11, 2023
Amillionnn:
For sometime now. This morning while she was discussing with someone I can’t remember, she said’ ‘ not the bully saying she is being bullied’ in reference to Venita.

Oh wow. Interesting!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 10:51pm On Aug 11, 2023
OldBeer:
Neo is having serious baby fever.
If it's possible for him to get pregnant, he will do so this very night.
Uriel is ready to become a wife this night if Neo should want a baby

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by GBOLAGBURUGBURU(m): 10:51pm On Aug 11, 2023
Omo see how to born Dey sweet me 😭😭😭
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 10:52pm On Aug 11, 2023
fitzmayowa:

shocked shocked shocked

That's the alternate moniker of Jûdgejudith.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 10:53pm On Aug 11, 2023
I'm happy he let us share experience this with him. Truly beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by a4turitoroman: 10:53pm On Aug 11, 2023
Amya:
When Frodd annouced his news, Whitemoney had this strongest frown on his face. For a minute there we saw a real dlimpse of his heart and not the mask he wears to the world. Now he's forming town crier singer.

Neo is a genuinely nice person. He was so happy for Frodd.
U sound very stupid

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 10:53pm On Aug 11, 2023
GBOLAGBURUGBURU:
Omo see how to born Dey sweet me 😭😭😭

...but your moniker won't allow!!! grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1022) (1023) (1024) (1025) (1026) (1027) (1028) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.