Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,871 members, 7,828,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1488697 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 8:39pm On Jul 24, 2023
N3TRAL:

Really?

I must be silly to think she's natural. Poor me!

Who's natural then?

These days it’s very hard to tell o. Ilebaye and Doyin are clearly natural cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by LotaTee: 8:40pm On Jul 24, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Even she has admitted that she did…

A woman’s body dey get expiry date na. It can’t stay the same forever..
Compare the male housemates to the females, who looks like they're nearing expiry date faster? The audacity of pot bellied Nigerian men sha.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 8:40pm On Jul 24, 2023
Angel and Tolanibaj have found new conspiracy partners grin

Angel will enter partnership with everybody in this house…

Well done jare, smart girl..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 8:40pm On Jul 24, 2023
Please is these girls convo allowed?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:40pm On Jul 24, 2023
Doyin wants to put up soma
Angel said you know I can't agree with that.

Angel said they should throw whitemoney in there.

I think Kidd is part of this alliance.

Angel said Ike.

Princess and Doyin said they can't put Ike.

Doyin said Ike is a pawn and he's very controllable.
She said he can used to find out things on people. She sent him to find out what Venita is thinking.

They have settled on Venita and Seyi
Kidd has entered.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 8:41pm On Jul 24, 2023
angel is just fooling herself. u nominate venita so we will be watching princess abi

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 8:41pm On Jul 24, 2023
Titaniumental:

Well, there is a big factor (SMS votes) you guyz are failing to consider

For Me
WM and Phyna that won post SMS voting era are far more stronger in terms of their fanbase voting might not necessarily their numbers.

Cos for me,i think(I might be wrong though) it takes more effort to win when all you've got is just DSTV/GOTV app vote and hundreds online vote compared to when you have SMS votes as well

Hence,my ranking
Whitemoney
Phyna

Miracle
Laycon
Mercy
Efe
This doesn't make sense. The absence of sms voting means that a lot of people that just voted based on whose name they knew the most had an influence on results.

So many people that didn't actively watch the show voted. I know I didn't watch See Gobe and I voted Efe on website voting. Different is those types of voting then didn't have much influence cuz people were splashing money on sms voting.

The real strong housemates are the ones people spent money on sms to vote for.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by N3TRAL: 8:41pm On Jul 24, 2023
Wotowotoman:

These days it’s very hard to tell o. Ilebaye and Doyin are clearly natural cheesy

Lol. They aren't bad. I don't even like that Mercy's kinda shape.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 8:42pm On Jul 24, 2023
LotaTee:
Compare the male housemates to the females, who looks like they're nearing expiry date faster? The audacity of pot bellied Nigerian men sha.

Apart from Frodd and maybe Kidd, do the guys look very different from what they were in their seasons? undecided

After 6 years, look at Soma. Look at Seyi, Neo, Pere, Cross, Ike. All natural. Do they look like dem dey expire
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 8:42pm On Jul 24, 2023
ColdHunter:
Please is these girls convo allowed?
yes. biggies announced yesterday that nominations conspiracy is allowed this season
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:42pm On Jul 24, 2023
Angel said all the other housemates are planning on nominating whitemoney cry so they don't want to put up whitemoney as they don't want to risk anyone in their alliance being up with whitemoney.

Alliance being
Kiddwaya. Tolani baj, doyin. Angel. Princess.
Ilebaye.

Kiddwaya is insisting on whitemoney
Angel resisting all talk of putting up soma

Kiddwaya said they shouldn't put up personal feelings.

They want to put up angel's soma

Doyin agrees with Kidd and says love cannot be a reason not to put up soma that the reason why she doesn't want to put up Kidd is because Kidd can be used as a pawn not feelings.

Mercy has entered and they changed topic.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 8:43pm On Jul 24, 2023
Wotowotoman:
Did Uriel really lose weight? 🤔
yes, a lot
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 8:43pm On Jul 24, 2023
Mad human being. I know you’re waiting for iyele or Erica. I don’t think Erica will show up though.

Tatiana4u:

Whose Angel?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by duduade: 8:44pm On Jul 24, 2023
thatigboman:
angel is just fooling herself. u nominate venita so we will be watching princess abi

Lool

Yes o princess the wallpaper
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by N3TRAL: 8:44pm On Jul 24, 2023
Giel:
Doyin wants to put up soma
Angel said you know I can't agree with that.

Angel said they should throw whitemoney in there.

I think Kidd is part of this alliance.

Angel said Ike.

Princess and Doyin said they can't put Ike.

Doyin said Ike is a pawn and he's very controllable.
She said he can used to find out things on people. She sent him to find out what Venita is thinking.

They have settled on Venita and Seyi
Kidd has entered.

This was why I complained about the conspiracy when they started.

It will benefit Whitemoney. He'll play the kindhearted victim again. Probably go to his bed space and cry his eyes out 😂😂😂

His PR team will say they ganged up against him 😂😂😂😂

Low IQ Nigerian fans will spray him with votes again. Angel hasn't learnt. As it stands now she stands a better chance than Whitemoney - facts.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 8:44pm On Jul 24, 2023
thatigboman:
yes, a lot

Oh okay. She looks the same to me.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gmajor(m): 8:44pm On Jul 24, 2023
They've already formed cliques?
Who are they ganging up against?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 8:44pm On Jul 24, 2023
How can the season start without another official list from Threebear. Who does that?! Finally, after vetting, this is the list of gay housemates this season. I received it in an email.

1. Adekunle.
2. Soma.
3. Cross.
4. Kiddwaya.
5. Whitemoney.
6. Pere.
7. Seyi.
8. Frodd.
9. Neo (abi Neoenergy. Whatever new name he came with).
10. Ike.

Since new housemates may come. Threebear is on the lookout. He will update the list as things go down the line.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JuicyStar: 8:44pm On Jul 24, 2023
Na Angel I pity pass for this meeting
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by N3TRAL: 8:45pm On Jul 24, 2023
JuicyStar:
Na Angel I pity pass for this meeting

Angel is the strongest there.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 8:46pm On Jul 24, 2023
LotaTee:

What is the average age of the ladies and what the average age of the guys.

Just do the math and see who is aging faster and nearing expiry despite the four different body soup for bath,four different body creams,facial scrub,make up boxes etc
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 8:46pm On Jul 24, 2023
N3TRAL:

This was why I complained about the conspiracy when they started.

It will benefit Whitemoney. He'll play the kindhearted victim again. Probably go to his bed space and cry his eyes out 😂😂😂

Low IQ Nigerian fans will spray him with votes again. Angel hasn't learnt. As it stands now she stands a better chance than Whitemoney - facts.

Bolded is not true…
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 8:46pm On Jul 24, 2023
meobizy:
How can the season start without another official list from Threebear. Who does that?! Finally, after vetting, this is the list of gay housemates this season. I received it in an email.

1. Adekunle.
2. Soma.
3. Cross.
4. Kiddwaya.
5. Whitemoney.
6. Pere.
7. Seyi.
8. Frodd.
10. Ike.

Since new housemates may come. Threebear is on the lookout. He will update the list as things go down the line.

cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:46pm On Jul 24, 2023
Titaniumental:
I still don't understand how people come to hate this WM guy.

Though i'm not a fan,but guy is funny as f**k and he doesn't force it grin

My sentiment exactly! grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:46pm On Jul 24, 2023
Mercy asking them what they are talking about.

Princess and Angel said it doesn't concern her.
Doyin wants to tell her.
They refuse.
Princess said she should carry her queenship and go

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 8:46pm On Jul 24, 2023
ChristoBam:

This doesn't make sense. The absence of sms voting means that a lot of people that just voted based on whose name they knew the most had an influence on results.

So many people that didn't actively watch the show voted. I know I didn't watch See Gobe and I voted Efe on website voting. Different is those types of voting then didn't have much influence cuz people were splashing money on sms voting.

The real strong housemates are the ones people spent money on sms to vote for.
Comprehension is really a problem this days.

I guess that why IELTS will continued to be required of us

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:47pm On Jul 24, 2023
Geezeem:

You sha! cheesy
cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 8:47pm On Jul 24, 2023
meobizy:

1. Adekunle.
2. Soma.
3. Cross.
4. Kiddwaya.
5. Whitemoney.
6. Pere.
7. Seyi.
8. Frodd.
10. Ike.

Dude just come out already. You are clearly gay..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by N3TRAL: 8:47pm On Jul 24, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Bolded is not true…

Whitemone has lost fans....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:47pm On Jul 24, 2023
Final person to put up

Venita and Seyi will be nominated by the group.

Angel said they should disperse the group
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 8:47pm On Jul 24, 2023
These guys are so dumb. This thing will backfire. Illebaye wants to be here but does not want to be here. These idiots are putting targets on their backs. Everyone coming in is going to know they are conniving. Dumb arses.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:48pm On Jul 24, 2023
Kiddwaya
Blessed are you among women grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.