Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1487549 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:48pm On Jul 24, 2023
This one kid dey form alliance with only girls ...i no trust am o.....loool

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 8:48pm On Jul 24, 2023
This conspiracy permission is going to cause plenty fights. I'm here for the gbas and Gbos.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kendrick93(m): 8:48pm On Jul 24, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Who’s Angel?
What happened to all that angelistic Toronto grin grin
I'm shocked shocked
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 8:48pm On Jul 24, 2023
These babes are not serious. They say for minutes and exposed themselves, and somehow didn’t even manage to agree on anything
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 8:48pm On Jul 24, 2023
Like I said- Mercy just told Angel that the group is being talked about cause of their gathering
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:49pm On Jul 24, 2023
Na Ike suffer pass for this meeting

Doyin say na Ike is very controllable and a good pawn

Chai grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by RosyIsBlessed: 8:49pm On Jul 24, 2023
Are these people allowed to discuss who to norminate? This one Angel and co are planning together to norminate Venita.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sirchiboy: 8:50pm On Jul 24, 2023
Did mercy work her bum bum
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 8:50pm On Jul 24, 2023
Abeg make Mercy no join dem for this inferiority complex gathering. I wonder what Angel is even doing there. undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 8:50pm On Jul 24, 2023
N3TRAL:

Whitemone has lost fans....

If you watched the opening last night, you will know who the fan favorites are…

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 8:50pm On Jul 24, 2023
ilebaye will betray that group. she's not saying anything
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 8:50pm On Jul 24, 2023
Doyin thinks she’s stronger than Seyi 😂😂

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 8:51pm On Jul 24, 2023
RosyIsBlessed:
Are these people allowed to discuss who to norminate? This one Angel and co are planning together to norminate Venita.
yes, biggie said so yesterday
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 8:51pm On Jul 24, 2023
Titaniumental:

Comprehension is really a problem this days.

I guess that why IELTS will continued to be required of us

"WM and Phyna that won post SMS voting era are far more stronger in terms of their fanbase voting might not necessarily their numbers.

Cos for me,i think(I might be wrong though) it takes more effort to win when all you've got is just DSTV/GOTV app vote and hundreds online vote compared to when you have SMS votes as well"

That's what you basically said. Then I talked about the reason this is not the case. Then you came up with your lame-ass reply. Maybe you meant something else but can't just express your thoughts really well.

Btw, it is "these" not this. "Will continue" not "will continued" You can't be throwing blunders like this and be yapping about English tests in the next paragraph.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by N3TRAL: 8:52pm On Jul 24, 2023
Wotowotoman:

If you watched the opening last night, you will know who the fan favorites are…

Whitemoney's entrance song was catchy.

Everybody is hyperactive immediately they here "The Champion, the lion , the conqueror is here..."
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Kossyso: 8:52pm On Jul 24, 2023
This is interesting.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 8:52pm On Jul 24, 2023
CrazyGirl69:

Lol. This one clearly didn't watch Pepper Dem season. Mercy was always evading nomination and in the final week she got immunity. Yet she still dusted Mike, Frodd and Omashola who were always getting nominated.

I think a lot of you are suffering from either amnesia or delusion. It's really sad to watch. Compare her social media presence with the rest of the housemates. She is clear. You think her fans will give others the opportunity to win?

Mercy will keep winning. She's already started. Some people just have grace. You saw what Lionel Messi did last week. You think it's normal? You can't compete with grace.

Very weak season ofcos,she can get away with it
Alot of dead weight.

And please it is a very big insult and high level of disrespect to be Comparing G.O.A.T Messi to that mgbeke.Does Messi looks like a Joke to you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 8:53pm On Jul 24, 2023
thatigboman:
angel is just fooling herself. u nominate venita so we will be watching princess abi

This one off me cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:53pm On Jul 24, 2023
Doyin and her gang seeing Ike as someone they can use and dump......cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:53pm On Jul 24, 2023
Angel will rest on ceec
Share towel with mercy
Conspire with her group.

Angel's work rate>>>>

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:54pm On Jul 24, 2023
So Angel would be there and allow them nominate Soma, Soma about to become Sammie 2.0......cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 8:54pm On Jul 24, 2023
It’s sad that every obese Naija woman can look like Uriel, but laziness and swallow won’t allow them be great. Her body is natural. It must have taken at least a year to achieve. I’m guessing eighteen months and/or a little more. Funny enough, when she was exercising with Kemen during her season, her body was shaping up. One doesn’t even need serious exercise every day. The bare minimum will change your body slightly for the better. Venita’s physique on the other hand, isn’t maintained using exercise. That one is a heavy user of slimming teas. Her skin is flabby despite appearing in shape.

Thunder fire anybody who will judge Venita for selling her body. How long does youth last? Couple the youth with beauty and it’s obvious how hard those are to maintain. She has two daughters to feed. Una go rain am insults if she choose to beg online for funds. Anything to feed her kids so far crime isn’t involved. I’ve noticed most women who branch into prostitution do it to feed their child(ren). I guess single women choose to slug things out the hard way.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 8:54pm On Jul 24, 2023
Buhahahaha Kidd baby be calming down u made me and my household laugh so hard at the arena this night🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 He is so funny and confident🤣🤣🤣🤣 but u need to listen more to avoid making mistakes my darling I don't want u getting into troubles!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:55pm On Jul 24, 2023
Giel:
Angel will rest on ceec
Share towel with mercy
Conspire with her group.

Angel's work rate>>>>

Flirt with Soma, hail Pere as General, call IIebaye her paddy.......cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:55pm On Jul 24, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Flirt with Soma, hail Pere as General, call IIebaye her paddy.......cheesy

Her work rate eh >>>>>>>>
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:56pm On Jul 24, 2023
I'm waiting for Seyi, Venita, Frodd and Ike to come up with a plan to knock out some these guys......

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 8:56pm On Jul 24, 2023
Wotowotoman:
Doyin thinks she’s stronger than Seyi 😂😂

I laugh in Swahili grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:57pm On Jul 24, 2023
Angel came into the lounge. Sat on her own.
Soma asked her why is she over there and she came over to sit with him

Soma. So you don't have any problem being Sammie 2.0?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 8:58pm On Jul 24, 2023
meobizy:
It’s sad that every obese Naija woman can look like Uriel, but laziness and swallow won’t allow them be great. Her body is natural. It must have taken at least a year to achieve. I’m guessing eighteen months and/or a little more. Funny enough, when she was exercising with Kemen during her season, her body was shaping up. One doesn’t even need serious exercise every day. The bare minimum will change your body slightly for the better. Venita’s physique on the other hand, isn’t maintained using exercise. That one is a heavy user of slimming teas. Her skin is flabby despite appearing in shape.

Thunder fire anybody who will judge Venita for selling her body. How long does youth last? Couple the youth with beauty and it’s obvious how hard those are to maintain. She has two daughters to feed. Una go rain am insults if she choose to beg online for funds. Anything to feed her kids so far crime isn’t involved. I’ve noticed most women who branch into prostitution do it to feed their child(ren). I guess single women choose to slug things out the hard way.

Guy are you sure you are okay? You sound very depressed…
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:58pm On Jul 24, 2023
Mercy is safe this week, but going forward I would like to see how she navigates the nomination as there is a target on her back with WhiteMoney get the side eys too......
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:58pm On Jul 24, 2023
Soma. Adekunle. Cross. Ike and Alex told to stand up.
Big brother says they deserve a special round of applause
Alex the only lady among them.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 8:59pm On Jul 24, 2023
ChristoBam:

"WM and Phyna that won post SMS voting era are far more stronger in terms of their fanbase voting might not necessarily their numbers.

Cos for me,i think(I might be wrong though) it takes more effort to win when all you've got is just DSTV/GOTV app vote and hundreds online vote compared to when you have SMS votes as well"

That's what you basically said. Then I talked about the reason this is not the case. Then you came up with your lame-ass reply. Maybe you meant something else but can't just express your thoughts really well.

Btwn, it is 'these' not this. You can't be throwing blunders like this and be yapping about English tests in the next paragraph.

Says person wey think say BTW, na between 😂🤣

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.