Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1471240 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1104) (1105) (1106) (1107) (1108) (1109) (1110) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:53pm On Aug 13, 2023
Bennytwin:

True. Tacha was such a big contender for the money then.

But I think mercy also had mad fans then o.

We can never truly say who has more fans now. Lol
Cos unfortunately tacha was disqualified.

Lmao
Make we leave Alex and Ceec matter abi? grin
LoL
No wahala grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 2:53pm On Aug 13, 2023
Lauryn41:

Tobi and Cee c ended in the show

Tobi had the right to Bleep whoever

Alex owed Cee c no ounce of loyalty

Come off it

You deserve a hug

And the man has since moved on with a family of his own…. Same person she treated sooooooo poorly in the house that he pulled back. He was insulted for being a simp till he retracted his steps
There is something unique with CeeC’s fans…. Selective amnesia

I really do not want to believe that is why CeeC is still pained

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 2:53pm On Aug 13, 2023
Uwosom:
Cross mentioned Mercy and people were not wailing. Now becos Ceec mentioned Alex, 'they' are wailing grin Are you not meant to be happy that she mentioned Alex?
I'm very happy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 2:54pm On Aug 13, 2023
Kiddwayss arrogance is enormous.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:55pm On Aug 13, 2023
Neo, Doyin and kiddwaya don't see anyone as a threat but at the same time feels everyone is a threat so anyone going is a plus.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 2:55pm On Aug 13, 2023
Daddy Elena what have you done
Lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 2:56pm On Aug 13, 2023
Bennytwin:
I dont understand this craze.

Any small thing cee c says,na issue.

If it was cee c that wore what Ilebaye wore yesterday,twitter for burn with olosho hashtag.

If cee c was the one dt hv been jumping from kidd's bed,to neo,to cross,nairaland for break down!

U guys will just be waiting for every damn word that comes out from her mouth!
Ah ah

Let this young lady breathe!!!!
But last night she was olosho-ing without wearing revealing outfits. grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:57pm On Aug 13, 2023
Lauryn41:
Kidd is a mumu

Kidd : I’ve looked forward to Sunday since Monday

Big brother : Why

Kidd : People needs to start going , I need ebuka to fire 😂😂😂
He doesn’t know that he’s bottom 5!
Lmao!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:57pm On Aug 13, 2023
Kidd my former fav shades Elites and all who trolled him for not having anything
Aku na eshi obi Ike
📌
Better not let Biggie act on your words lol
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 2:57pm On Aug 13, 2023
Giel:

Lmao
Make we leave Alex and Ceec matter abi? grin
LoL
No wahala grin

I no get una strength. Lol
Be like say trolling cee c dey give una blood.Lol

Give that young lady a chance ok.
Just look at her like a young sis who likes saying her truth instead of lieing like others.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:58pm On Aug 13, 2023
Sanqa:

But last night she was olosho-ing without wearing revealing outfits. grin
Jesu!

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 2:59pm On Aug 13, 2023
Bennytwin:

Just look at her like a young sis who likes saying her truth instead of lieing like others.

Why do we portray being rude and vile as saying one’s truth?

I can never understand this

While I do not care what happens to her, everybody cannot be wrong about her being so rude…. It is not a good trait.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:00pm On Aug 13, 2023
Bennytwin:

Same way blaming Alex for everything in ceec's life gives una oxygen

Ceec na the og liar. no truth in her. Make she give Alex chance too na cheesy and Alex fit be her younger sister too.

All right let's move on from ceec and Alex matter.

What else can we discuss?
Do you like any housemate apart from ceec?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 3:00pm On Aug 13, 2023
Lauryn41:

Tobi and Cee c ended in the show

Tobi had the right to Bleep whoever

Alex owed Cee c no ounce of loyalty

Come off it
Thank you.
Plus Tobi and ceec didn't even have a full on relationship. It was 3 weeks tops after that it was raining insults throughout. If someone dates Sammy would Angel fight that person forever?

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:02pm On Aug 13, 2023
Titaniumental:
Daddy Elena what have you done
Lol
Ike now looks like an almajiri!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:03pm On Aug 13, 2023
Big brother told tolani she looks like a wealthy aunt
She says it's from her clothing brand baj luxe
Tolani says the compliment brightened her day.

Big brother also told whitemoney that he looks as good as he feels after whitemoney says he feels good today

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:04pm On Aug 13, 2023
Threebear:

Top 3: ilebaye Mercy CeeC

Bottom 3 : Neo , Tolani, seyi
This time,I completely agree with you!grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:05pm On Aug 13, 2023
Tolani says she's happy for the opportunity to reintroduce herself to the world and showcase her Brand
So if she leaves
No problems

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 3:05pm On Aug 13, 2023
Ok. I was a hardcore mercy stan.
Obviously she shouldn't win again. No be only her come,plus her stay is not giving anymore.

She said "others are doing what she did 4 years ago".

But if others are doing that,then the "others" should win then. After all,thats what she did that we loved her then.

She was the queen of highlights. That name came cos of something. We are still the same viewers. Why is she not "highlighting"again in All stars?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:06pm On Aug 13, 2023
Tolani says if Adekunle leaves it will advance her game but since he's in a relationship she'll let him do him.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:07pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nhazeru:

The juries should please save Mr long prick for me tonight

Lol..ashaw😜!!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:09pm On Aug 13, 2023
Giel:
Seems whitemoney and Doyin are talking about ilebaye.

They are talking about ilebaye and cross and Doyin and Doyin telling ilebaye about cross moving to her

Seems ilebaye and Doyin have fallen out again over Doyin telling ilebaye about cross wanting her (Doyin)

Ilebaye
Is it not better for your life like this?
Our prayers have finally worked!
Thank you baba!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 3:09pm On Aug 13, 2023
Giel:

Same way blaming Alex for everything in ceec's life gives una oxygen

Ceec na the og liar. no truth in her. Make she give Alex chance too na cheesy and Alex fit be her younger sister too.

All right let's move on from ceec and Alex matter.
What else can wediscuss?
Do you like any housemate apart from ceec?

Giel,u be case. Lol
Pls forgive cee c whatever she might have done.

Yes dear,I like Cross so much.
Liked Adekunle and Hermes last set but I m not understanding him anymore. Hopefully venita leaves and he will return to the adekunle we knew bfor.

I like Ike as well. So real.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:09pm On Aug 13, 2023
Big brother to pere
Another Sunday
Another diary session with you looking dapper

Big brother is right Pere looks damn good kiss

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 3:10pm On Aug 13, 2023
Tolani thank you for being honest. Not like the other ones saying no one’s leaving will advance their game yet they are quaking in their boots over eviction and plying to get people disqualified. 🫤

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 3:10pm On Aug 13, 2023
Bennytwin:
Ok. I was a hardcore mercy stan.
Obviously she shouldn't win again. No be only her come,plus her stay is not giving anymore.

She said "others are doing what she did 4 years ago".

But if others are doing that,then the "others" should win then. After all,thats what she did that we loved her then.

She was the queen if highlights. That name came cos of something. We are still the same viewers. Why is she not "highlighting"again in All stars?

Gbam!!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:11pm On Aug 13, 2023
kowema:
Doyin is angry that Ilebaye told Angel that she knows that Doyin can actually "do this with Cross" as in hang on to CROSS.
ILEBAYE you no lie oh. She was sitting on his legs, all smiles and forming telling him off.
Illebaye is not as dumb and naive as I thought!grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 3:13pm On Aug 13, 2023
Pere thinks Venita's eviction will advance his game. So he still carry Venita for mind.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:13pm On Aug 13, 2023
Pere says Venita's eviction will advance his game
He didn't give a reason why

Venita also said pere and kiddwaya should leave because they are toxic because they are planning to scatter ships. grin

Pere and Venita
Na still director vs producer fight una dey do grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 3:14pm On Aug 13, 2023
Thank you Pere for being honest. Although Il like to know your reason.

Biggie it would nice if on Tuesday when having their diary sessions, you ask them why they chose who they chose because I think Tolani’s reasoning is that she feels attaching herself to Adekunle will advance her game while I think Pere thinks Venita is his competition.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 3:15pm On Aug 13, 2023
Fairdamsel:

Why do we portray being rude and vile as saying one’s truth?

I can never understand this

While I do not care what happens to her, everybody cannot be wrong about her being so rude…. It is not a good trait.

I can never excuse her ill behaviors anytime it comes up. But she also has her good and beautiful side.

I only said she mentioned alex cos she was being truthful. If she knew how viewers think,she would have answered like most people and said noone is her competition or smtn.
Her being honest about what she felt is what I m saying.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:15pm On Aug 13, 2023
Giel:
Tolani says she's happy for the opportunity to reintroduce herself to the world and showcase her Brand
So if she leaves
No problems
Make she getat Abeg!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1104) (1105) (1106) (1107) (1108) (1109) (1110) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.