Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,818 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1470502 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1105) (1106) (1107) (1108) (1109) (1110) (1111) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 3:17pm On Aug 13, 2023
Biggy should have asked Cross more when he said he wants nominations for evictions back, that there are people he is not comfortable living with.

Biggy likes flirting with Angel

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 3:17pm On Aug 13, 2023
Angel don dey flirt with biggie grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gbadoboy: 3:17pm On Aug 13, 2023
Amillionnn:
Tolani thank you for being honest. Not like the other ones saying no one’s leaving will advance their game yet they are quaking in their boots over eviction and plying to get people disqualified. 🫤
Imagine Tolani wey no get game dey mention my Ade. Is she implying that Ade doesn't have game too?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 3:18pm On Aug 13, 2023
I knew Angel would say Whitemoney grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 3:19pm On Aug 13, 2023
Angel said biggie is a myth grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 3:19pm On Aug 13, 2023
No she wishes she was in a ship with him. She feels attaching to him will advance hee game. Which means she thinks Ade is competition and is advancing Venita’s game. That’s what I got from her explanation.

Gbadoboy:

Imagine Tolani wey no get game dey mention my Ade. Is she implying that Ade doesn't have game too?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:20pm On Aug 13, 2023
Angel to big brother Today alone

Biggie boo
I feel like you're my guy.
I feel so attached to you
When I first left, I missed you for 6 months,
I'm going to miss you very much if I leave but you should reveal yourself to me and if you don't I will go and look for you myself
Much love biggie

Angel and Big brother
Come off it angry

Both of you think you can deceive me

The truth is hidden in that statement. grin so let me bring it out
Big brother is your guy
You've seen him before
You miss him
You are attached to him as he's your guy
You're going straight back to his arms immediately you leave the show.
You were with him for 6 months straight when you left the house.
You love him hence the much love

Angel you think you can deceive me angry

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:20pm On Aug 13, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Make she getat Abeg!
Lmao grin
Wetin tolani do you na? grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:21pm On Aug 13, 2023
Angel thinks whitemoney leaving will advance her game grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:22pm On Aug 13, 2023
Sanqa:
Biggy should have asked Cross more when he said he wants nominations for evictions back, that there are people he is not comfortable living with.

Biggy likes flirting with Angel

That's his babe
That's why
They are hiding it but it cannot be hidden cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 3:23pm On Aug 13, 2023
QueenSindel:
They all want her especially Ike and Bisexual jerk Pere that she turned down before😁😁😁
Ike has been friends with her for years.. pere said he can't have public ish with her.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:24pm On Aug 13, 2023
Bennytwin:

Giel,u be case. Lol
Pls forgive cee c whatever she might have done.

Yes dear,I like Cross so much.
Liked Adekunle and Hermes last set but I m not understanding him anymore. Hopefully venita leaves and he will return to the adekunle we knew bfor.

I like Ike as well. So real.

LoL.
What ceec did is that she won't let Alex breef. When she does.. I will move on.

I don't mind Adekunle this year. Didn't like him last year.
Just neutral on cross.
Don't like ike anymore.

You already know the people I like. Whitemoney, Alex and ilebaye.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MSGAMBLE9: 3:25pm On Aug 13, 2023
davodyguy:

Adekunle come get many soldiers this year than last year, when Sheggz and Bella also threw him off balance?
It's how they say he is a Delawood... buh Dem abandoned their own "Irrelevant' fave and carry im matter for head.... Even haterz are part of his legions....!

It's Ade's show so far so good....!

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 3:25pm On Aug 13, 2023
Giel:

That's his babe
That's why
They are hiding it but it cannot be hidden cheesy
😂 at hiding

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:25pm On Aug 13, 2023
Tati your girl is in the diary room

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:26pm On Aug 13, 2023
Adekunle wants one of the past winners out.
Whitemoney or mercy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 3:26pm On Aug 13, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
It's how they say he is a Delawood... buh Dem abandoned their own "Irrelevant' fave and carry im matter for head.... Even haterz are part of his legions....!

It's Ade's show so far so good....!
Abi oo
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kalan: 3:27pm On Aug 13, 2023
Threebear:

Top 3: ilebaye Mercy CeeC

Bottom 3 : Neo , Tolani, seyi
This guy or Lady you know dey tire? You don Dem play another kalokalo? Guess work..forget it. Not a shame to say you don't know.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 3:27pm On Aug 13, 2023
I hope Baye will not be wearing pyjamas again during eviction show. I was very angry at her last week

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:28pm On Aug 13, 2023
Ilebaye wants everyone to be evicted that it'll advance her game
LMAO
She then asks big brother if she must name someone
Big brother told her diary session is over

Gen z dey vex
grin
Everybody should be evicted
Except her grin

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 3:30pm On Aug 13, 2023
Biggie please why did you insist for Adekunke to give you a name but you let others slide
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:31pm On Aug 13, 2023
Doyin says khosi is her all time favorite big brother winner because she played the game the boys played which is using people to win the show
Cross asked her who she used but uriel entered the diary room then

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:31pm On Aug 13, 2023
IIebaye is not there for friendship o, she didn't even spare her friend Doyin from eviction, wants everyone evicted for her to win......cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 3:31pm On Aug 13, 2023
Doyin praising Khosi's game play. I love her today, not sure I will feel the same in the evening.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:32pm On Aug 13, 2023
Giel:

Doyin says khosi is her all time favorite big brother winner because she played the game the boys played which is using people to win the show
Cross asked her who she used but uriel entered the diary room then

Yemi and Thabang to get stray bullet.....cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 3:34pm On Aug 13, 2023
Uriel is a funny lady............she always act way younger than her age.

She never get bf before
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:34pm On Aug 13, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Yemi and Thabang to get stray bullet.....cheesy grin cheesy
grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by nooker: 3:34pm On Aug 13, 2023
Uriel ooo! Back to sender grin Biggie don see housemate

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:34pm On Aug 13, 2023
Bigbrother: If it is so, name one house mate whose eviction would advance your game?

Ilebaye: i don’t know ooooo, but i think if everybody is evicted will advance my game.

Me: Oil Dey your head my small pepper 🌶🌶🌶🌶

15 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:35pm On Aug 13, 2023
Why is big brother giving Uriel time to talk like this? undecided
He didn't give others this time

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:35pm On Aug 13, 2023
Sanqa:
Doyin praising Khosi's game play. I love her today, not sure I will feel the same in the evening.
She wants Khosi’s fans to vote for her.
Thief!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 3:36pm On Aug 13, 2023
Leave them. Mamba will always be mamba. Pretending like that’s not the name she wishes to call. Still obsessed with her. She was caught giving gist to Seyi about how short Cee c is but they will not see that one. They kept shut. They both talk about each other because they despise each other and that’s it. It’s not one sided. so stop the capping and pretense victimization.

Uwosom:
Cross mentioned Mercy and people were not wailing. Now becos Ceec mentioned Alex, 'they' are wailing grin Are you not meant to be happy that she mentioned Alex?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1105) (1106) (1107) (1108) (1109) (1110) (1111) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.