Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1471350 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1153) (1154) (1155) (1156) (1157) (1158) (1159) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 11:07pm On Aug 13, 2023
Dsimmer:
I don't see any tribalism. Teddy A didn't even save Seyi.

There's no way Laycon would save Uriel whom he doesn't know much, compared to seyi's who's his close friend, considering Seyi is close to several housemates outside of the show. It's called loyalty. Imagine if seyi gets out and starts to have problem with him based on the fact that his friend was in a position to save him but didn't. He would feel bad about it all. Whereas if Uriel startts to have problem with Laycon for example, he wouldn't feel bad as much because they weren't close friends to begin with. Same way Laycon would save Nengi, Ozo etc over others, not someone whom he's not close to. It's called loyalty. Like I stated already, Seyi is close to most of the housemates outside of the show. I can't say same for Uriel who's probably close to only the housemates in her edition. The jury didn't even know her, except Teddy. Whereas Seyi is close to the housemates from several editions. So they saved Seyi based on the fact that Seyi is their friend, not because they had anything against Uriel.

That said, Seyi and Uriel are roughly the same in what they offer on the show. Both can go home and I won't be bothered. Aside Uriel always wailing for the men to be hers. What else? As for Seyi, he gives gbas gbos here and there. Nothing else. In fact, isn't gba gbos what some hypocritical people are hailing whenever some provocative girls do same? Lol. Like I stated already, Both of them could go home and I wouldn't be bothered. In fact everyone can go home grin Still yet to get over my Yemi attachment tbh grin
Are they supposed to save people based on sentiments? They are supposed to watch the show and vote based on content. This is the same reason why we are where we are today in Nigeria, nepotism, tribalism et al. Too bad.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 11:08pm On Aug 13, 2023
So same Pere who said Adekunle would be beaten outside for choking his mouth in family matters is now telling Neo what Venita said about their relationship. Hmmm

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 11:08pm On Aug 13, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Yet he will be disturbing the gal say him like her, good Alex didn't fall for it though......

Do you know I actually bought into that tales. I really thought he liked her. I'm so disappointed.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 11:08pm On Aug 13, 2023
I don't read post searching for who is from a tribe or not

Goodnight

safarigirl:

I wasn't checking for Yoruba names. I am regular enough to know who is Yoruba from multiple interactions.

I am also sure you have read enough posts here to be fairly informed as well.

Once again Ibukun, goodnight.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:08pm On Aug 13, 2023
Amya:
Some people with their biased update. Same show wey we dey watch.
Ike tear that b.tch to shreds. Idiat girl.

Want to use Ike to catch highlights. Ike mean her this night. Ike 'Bleep da icecream mah nigga?"

I missed ooooo grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:08pm On Aug 13, 2023
ColdHunter:

If he was a jury in a show abroad, he dare not.make.that post he made on Twitter.

But this is Nigeria where anything goes and there are no consequences for actions.

Imagining being engaged to be a jury on a multi million dollar show, but end up rubbing it on the viewers faces that your decisions had nothing to do with the show, but based on primordial sentiments.

Anyhow country begets anyhow behaviour

Dem don call am Mr. Yakubu tire, I dey laugh.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:08pm On Aug 13, 2023
J
Ibukzy:
I don't read post searching for who is from a tribe or not

Goodnight

Lol

K
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 11:09pm On Aug 13, 2023
What's annoying me the most in all of this is that a known tribalist and ethnic jingoist in the politics section is using the opportunity to display his wares.

Y'all can keep fooling yourselves. But it was only a matter of time before your real selves and ingrained sentiments show.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 11:09pm On Aug 13, 2023
Okay is this Alex being clueless on purpose?

Pere is updating Neo about Venita’s allegations and you are saying it is because they participated in that gist that you lost wager…

angry angry angry

Venita used big brother’s name…..

Ei gawd, Kayode, please do the needful.. lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 11:09pm On Aug 13, 2023
Guys, why is Alex dressed like she's performing a cultural dance? Is this what she wore during the live eviction?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 11:09pm On Aug 13, 2023
Amya:
Pere eh! I'm shocked! See me that wanted to ship before. kai! guys will shame you.

Pere does not like Alex .

Infact that my guy ehhhh,I don't even understand him this season.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:09pm On Aug 13, 2023
Alex needs to learn when to butt out of a convo wey no concern her, she just ruined the convo between Pere and Neo, if only she knows that Pere just finished planning on how to get her out.....

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:09pm On Aug 13, 2023
Amya:

Do you know I actually bought into that tales. I really thought he liked her. I'm so disappointed.

LMAO

You thought Pere liked who?

Once again, the only person Pere likes in that house aside himself, is Cross.

Nobody else.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 11:09pm On Aug 13, 2023
Ike mouth can't hold shit.

He told pere his convo with venita about neo......pere is telling neo the convo now.

People won't see this ooooooo.

This isn't gossiping??

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 11:10pm On Aug 13, 2023
Geezeem:

I missed ooooo grin

Read up. But ignore every comment from the giel character. Everything she said was 100% false

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by a4turitoroman: 11:10pm On Aug 13, 2023
safarigirl:
Dem don ratio sheggae comot from Mike body.

Na on top him head dem go suspend this jury thing.

This is why I don't like involving abroad people in Nigerian business. No be say everybody no know why dem dey save Seyi. Everybody dey on code, na Mike and him UK sense don rush come open everybody yansh unprovoked

Abroad people no dey ever sabi code, body too dey sweet them.
Mike really good big time, that was a silly thing to do
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 11:10pm On Aug 13, 2023
Olodo24:
Guys, why is Alex dressed like she's performing a cultural dance? Is this what she wore during the live eviction?

Yes ohhhhh
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:11pm On Aug 13, 2023
scondy:

I have seen ur rants ....did we all know jury will decide the fate of bottom 2 housemates or not? So what's the rancour about ? Same way viewers voted ...is same way jury is voting ....bias and sentiments will always play a factor....what's the hullabaloo about? Veteran bb watcher.....u no suppose dey part of who dey complain ...

Abeg not you this night

You're quoting rant of two hours ago?

Did you not say that the moment you saw Teddy A and Laycon, you knew they would save Seyi? How you take know?

Abeg abeg abeg. No be me and you this night. I don close book.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:11pm On Aug 13, 2023
Amya:

Ebuka might expose him this Sunday, since Ebuka has decided to do that all through the season......
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 11:11pm On Aug 13, 2023
Rossycee:

Are they supposed to save people based on sentiments? They are supposed to watch the show and vote based on content. This is the same reason why we are where we are today in Nigeria, nepotism, tribalism et al. Too bad.

The post you quoted was an extremely silly one albeit the proper grammar.

This is the same people that said Tinubu can make Elrufai a minister, simply because he has to "reward loyalty".

While forgetting that theres a country to run
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JoyIsSweet: 11:11pm On Aug 13, 2023
safarigirl:

1,149 likes, I love Twitter people.

I also hope they continue to curse you, you deserve grin

Dollar is 950 now. I am sure you're not in Nigeria. Not that anybody's vote counted sha.

See deranged mentality!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 11:12pm On Aug 13, 2023
Pere thank you for agreeing that Alex is smart and playing a smart game.
I'm proud of her kiss
I hope she continues to play a smart game so I don't have stress.
All my faves are giving me peace.
Alex, whitemoney, ilebaye.

Alex you're the only person that stresses me sometimes grin
I love that you've figured out Pere grin
He will continue to stress untop your matter grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:12pm On Aug 13, 2023
firJ:
Over 10 housemates are from a certain region, no single northerner, organizers could not even consider Bally, Yousef, Diane, Saskay or Khalid but no one talk pim.

Innocent Jurors saved the person they considered more entertaining but Ignos are screaming tribalism.

Una Dey mad one by one…

No be madness..and na the se people dey complain pass...check their history ...na only easterners them dey support....una go dey ok ....

If it was ike that was saved twice by the jury ...u will hear..Good decision....what was uriel bringing to the table....a 34/5 Yr old lady acting like a groupie....how will that attract voters to her...

Seyi is more relevant to the game than uriel and that is facts.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 11:13pm On Aug 13, 2023
Twoclans:

Yes ohhhhh
da kain oversabi thing. Unnecessary costume
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 11:13pm On Aug 13, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Ebuka might expose him this Sunday, since Ebuka has decided to do that all through the season......

I pray o. The decption is too much for me to handle.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 11:14pm On Aug 13, 2023
Mercy and Frodd share a great chemistry. They would have made a solid couple. Their friendship is obviously very strong....since Pepper Dem. Ike stole Mercy even though Merike was an entertaining ship

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 11:14pm On Aug 13, 2023
Amya:

Read up. But ignore every comment from the giel character. Everything she said was 100% false

I thought you will ignore me? grin

Wahala lmao

So the update is now false because Angel verbally beat hell out of your fave this night. grin
Whether you agree or not
All that matters is that Angel verbally beat hell out of Ike tonight grin

You wanted to control the narrative to make Ike look like the winner but unfortunately for you

I was watching tonight grin
Chaii
Ike fans are in severe pain grin
They thought nairaland is Ike's fanpage where only positive things about him are posted
LMAO

Please take your advice and ignore me. grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:14pm On Aug 13, 2023
Beorn:
I was happy to see Princess leave last week despite having the bigger votes because that girl was a ghost in that house, but this one really pained me. A legit walking content has been evicted.

Wanted Uriel to stay to see how her quest to be with Neo would've turned out especially after Tolani promised to be brutal this week with anyone who would not allow be visible in tasks.

I'm hurt I won't even lie. But life is not fair, it's what it is. We were told the jury would decide their fates, so I've learned to accept scenarios like this.

How uriel take be walking content? Orisirisi
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 11:15pm On Aug 13, 2023
Pere is looking for which girl he can play like Maria. He must have learned women enjoyed watching his attitude towards her. Alex is not falling. I am surprised. Somebody who opened her legs first in her season, I can't believe she's still trying to prove that she's mature now.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:15pm On Aug 13, 2023
Eeghe:
Laycon, o du njo, e me njo
I see he is still terrible
Mxm

Same same lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by johnw47: 11:16pm On Aug 13, 2023
IconicR:
Fake pastor johnw47 no be you I Dy see viewing with your alternate so? There's no sex yet come back in two weeks time 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Ecclesiastes 7:6
For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool

stinky rozlyn, lover of adultery, oral and anal sex etc.
remain tormented oh most dum lying one:

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

u got fearful paranoia from the false jw's too:

rev 21:8 But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone; which is the second death.

Isa 3:24 And it shall come to pass, that instead of sweet smell there shall be stink; and instead of a girdle a rent; and instead of well set hair baldness; and instead of a stomacher a girding of sackcloth; and burning instead of beauty

only a dum nut job would post a pic of themselves in profile with those dead looking eyes, wouldn't they
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 11:16pm On Aug 13, 2023
Rossycee:

I guess his outside interaction is helping him. He interacted well with several housemates from several editions, thus it did help him.

That said, Uriel isn't better than Seyi. Aside from Uriel wailing for the men to be hers, what else? Relative to Seyi giving gbas gbos here and there.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1153) (1154) (1155) (1156) (1157) (1158) (1159) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.