Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,210 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1489391 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1156) (1157) (1158) (1159) (1160) (1161) (1162) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 11:38pm On Aug 13, 2023
Giddy no too care about Adekunle ooo
davodyguy:

He's the only person this season

Last year, it was Hermes, Giddy, and Diana
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 11:38pm On Aug 13, 2023
Aguwanyi:

I swear..
Wanted him to leave last week but not anymore..
Just watch how Seyi went to bring him out of bed. 😢

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by narite: 11:38pm On Aug 13, 2023
Jay16:
I don't hate him but there should be a valid reason why he should be saved and remain on the show
I am not yet a big fan of the show but with the little time i have spent watching the show so far, I would say I am glad he was saved.

The last task given to the housemates, the one they were told to make a video, it was this guy that was pulling everyone together, trying yo make sure the video happened. They were all in disarray; if not for him there would never have been a picture of anything not to talk of shooting a video. I guess those relentless effort he put in that task this last week came back to reward him.

I am saying this intuitively; that dude won’t be Leaving anytime soon, he his one of those people who might never truly deserve something but for some reason things always seems to turn out in their favor. It either they start doing the right thing at the right time or finding themselves at the right place at the right time. So, start to get use to the feelings of seeing his face on your TV.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 11:38pm On Aug 13, 2023
Twoclans:

No he is not ,can't you see his back is hurting him cheesy

Do you want him to die of a hurting back,his Lolo will join him soon,she is preparing. grin

Modified

It seems there is trouble in paradise of the Mr and Mrs adekunle family.

God please settle them ,that ship must continue to sail.

No way..
That quarrel must be permanent..

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 11:38pm On Aug 13, 2023
Can someone summarize what just happened. I'm invested in Adenita grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 11:38pm On Aug 13, 2023
Ibukzy:
Giddy no too care about Adekunle ooo
Giddy snatched Rachel from him. grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 11:40pm On Aug 13, 2023
davodyguy:

Apart from Venita, Seyi is the next person that really loves Adekunle.

I was praying for Seyi not to get evicted, cos Adekunle would be lonely 😭🥺

Lonely? No, that’s too far. He mingles well with others just that Adekunle is not in your face type of guy. Seyi genuinely cares about Adekunle but I can’t say same for Venita as I believe she’s playing game, in between though, emotions may start building and the whole drama metamorphosing into something serious

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 11:40pm On Aug 13, 2023
Please vote for Tolani. Na beg I dey beg.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 11:40pm On Aug 13, 2023
Doyin is soo happy tonight
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:40pm On Aug 13, 2023
Seyi and Adekunle are reading the situation wrong I don't think Neo and Tolanibaj are coming for Venita and Adekunle in anyway, if anything Tolanibaj has been trying to get Neo to try and talk to Venita again.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:40pm On Aug 13, 2023
See Doyin, beaming so much while seated next to Pere.

Happy for her grin

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 11:41pm On Aug 13, 2023
Allnacruise:

What concerns Adekunle sleeping with "Nigeria will never be well"

Is everything alright at home?

Bro........people are really losing it in this country.

Mental health needs more attention.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:42pm On Aug 13, 2023
safarigirl:
See Doyin, beaming so much while seated next to Pere.

Happy for her grin

PeDo ship loading.......cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 11:43pm On Aug 13, 2023
Geezeem:
So Adebore is already on bed and snoring away by this time? lipsrsealed

The strongest male on the show?

Nigeria will never be well like this embarassed
Says who?

No tell me say u dey take dat Aba Deloitte serious o

D strongest Male in there is still WM followed by Pere/Cross others are just noise makers

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:43pm On Aug 13, 2023
omotolly22:
Oh wow ,you guys never cease to amaze me ,oh so uriel was very entertaining and giving content ,yet she was was in bottom 2

But you guys voted for your queen of lowlight ,and that girl that squeezes face like stale akpu to be in the top 5

Now you are blaming it on tribalism and sentiment

So if uriel was really dishing out the type of content you guys are saying you would miss,why didn't you vote her.

This!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 11:43pm On Aug 13, 2023
Godoverevery:

Bro........people are really losing it in this country.

Mental health needs more attention.
😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 11:45pm On Aug 13, 2023
davodyguy:

He didn't even snore for so long.

Here's a thing about blockage of airways.

If you sleep on the side of your heart, you'll not snore much

🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 11:45pm On Aug 13, 2023
Whitesnow01:
See as Olopade dey snore. Delawood promax .
No
He should stay awake all night to Impress you?

Many are mad though.. ..Na few of una dey roam

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 11:45pm On Aug 13, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Seyi and Adekunle are reading the situation wrong I don't think Neo and Tolanibaj are coming for Venita and Adekunle in anyway, if anything Tolanibaj has been trying to get Neo to try and talk to Venita again.....
Sometimes when u are stupid and ur attitudes stinks u con get extremely low self-esteem join,u can't help it but to always thinks people wey no dey even reason ur matter dey come for u

Na case with Venbitter and her wife woman wrapper be dat

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:45pm On Aug 13, 2023
safarigirl:
MNET is a business venture, they pick money makers when they want to choose Housemates.

They know the region that votes and bring in the numbers

I just dey laugh people making posts on the selection process and the States involved

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:46pm On Aug 13, 2023
scondy:

Why should the jury follow the viewers voting style...what would then be the essence....do u guys even think things through before yapping ?
Following the viewers style is sensible because he was saved last week and obviously should go home since the people watching don't want him there.
Also the jury follows the facts and law before giving a verdict. In this case the facts and law is that he has been in the bottom before, brings no entertainment value and was the sensible choice. The law is that the voting power belongs to the people so you go with the will of the people.
The jury goes with the will of the law and where the facts take them to before making a conclusion that is how it is done. So I am not just "yapping. "
I thought it through.

Why should the jury save someone that was already saved last week? Is that what a jury does?
Is Laycon saying he knows one of them personally or Diana asking who the housemates are make any sense to you?
Why should a jury member not be watching the show and why should one be voting based on sentiment?
Think this through before "yapping".

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:48pm On Aug 13, 2023
Dem don go give Cross fish chop O.....wahala

Biggie, this is attempted murder.

Kiddwaya told Ike to ring Biggie, because he may need medical assistance.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 11:49pm On Aug 13, 2023
Oh wow! Cross ate something with fish. He is rubbing his throat. Kidd has suggested Ike ring for sos as Cross is rubbing his throat.

I hope it won’t be too serious.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 11:49pm On Aug 13, 2023
Is cross having an allergic reaction to something?
Kiddwaya has asked ike to ring the bell and tell big brother

Sorry cross
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 11:49pm On Aug 13, 2023
Ibukzy:
I love the Broship between Adekunle and Seyi sha

That is why I am glad seyi was saved
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 11:51pm On Aug 13, 2023
Beorn:
Using this thread as an example...

If Whitemoney is in bottom 2 and Amyä, Tatiana4û and Twocläns are the jurors, even if Whitemoney has the higher %, he's gone.

If Doyin is in bottom 2 and Islanders are the jurors, no matter the % of Doyin, she'd be evicted.

Humans are emotional and are walking bags of sentiments, so Laycon saving Seyi because of whatever reason be it tribal or friendship is expected despite how hurtful it might be. These ex-HMs are not professionals that can be trusted to make rational decisions.

The best solution is to stop using them as jurors. Simple.

Even in terms of logic by a professional, their definition of entertainment might differ from average viewers and will still fetch same commentary.
Loudest voice doesn’t mean that it is the perfect choice.
Humans are insatiable , you can’t satisfy them. If you move left, they complain why you do that and if you move right , they say you’re lazy that’s why you didn’t move left.

Laycon hasn’t done anything wrong to safe his paddy when he had the opportunity to. People shouting will do the same. Imagine your friends having opportunity to save you and choose some stranger over you?

Logic shouldn’t be this hard though, sadly it is, even to an acclaimed lawyer.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:51pm On Aug 13, 2023
Geezeem:

They know the region that votes and bring in the numbers

I just dey laugh people making posts on the selection process and the States involved

My dear, I mean, it's common sense.

They have their numbers. They know who is voting and who is bringing the most attention to the show, so, housemates are selected based on that.

Naturally, the North has the least representatives on the show because they don't follow it as much as the South.

It's all just a business decision.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 11:51pm On Aug 13, 2023
Titaniumental:

Says who?

No tell me say u dey take dat Aba Deloitte serious o

D strongest Male in there is still WM followed by pere/Cross others are just noise makers

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dynamicboss: 11:51pm On Aug 13, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Why should the jury save someone that was already saved last week? Is that what a jury does?
Is Laycon saying he knows one of them personally or Diana asking who the housemates are make any sense to you?
Why should a jury member not be watching the show and why should one be voting based on sentiment?
Think this through before "yapping".

This is not the jury's fault. You can't betray your close friends if you are in such situation. The blame should be channeled to the big brother/multichannel for introducing this rule. Besides, it maybe their plan to spice up the show for viewers, causing internal and external controversies. You are being emotional and should know it is a game.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 11:51pm On Aug 13, 2023
davodyguy:

Apart from Venita, Seyi is the next person that really loves Adekunle.

I was praying for Seyi not to get evicted, cos Adekunle would be lonely 😭🥺

Me too.but seyi no try,can't he advise ade to space venita just like miracle saved tobi from ceec?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 11:51pm On Aug 13, 2023
Adekunle: Ebuka has said na only 6 people dey carry the show, the rest na Waka pass
Seyi: and it's not my fault that I am one of the 6 people, Sucre papito is out .....

Me: Vivid imagination 🗣️🎶🎵🎶🎶

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 11:52pm On Aug 13, 2023
Ibukzy:
I don't think Venita really care about Adekunle

She is playing the game

Adekunle is just being very stupid

(1) (2) (3) ... (1156) (1157) (1158) (1159) (1160) (1161) (1162) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.