Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,290 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1490684 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1158) (1159) (1160) (1161) (1162) (1163) (1164) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 12:05am On Aug 14, 2023
kowema:
Adekunle: Ebuka has said na only 6 people dey carry the show, the rest na Waka pass
Seyi: and it's not my fault that I am one of the 6 people, Sucre papito is out .....

Me: Vivid imagination 🗣️🎶🎵🎶🎶

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 12:05am On Aug 14, 2023
shawnmendes:

Yes. WM was bragging that he can cure him and he won’t even be aware that he ate fish.
He didn’t forget. One doesn’t ‘forget’ such a thing.

Oh well then but I don’t believe WM will want to intentionally harm Cross.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by shawnmendes: 12:05am On Aug 14, 2023
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:05am On Aug 14, 2023
Alphagan:

Really?

Did Cross ever mention it to him that he’s allergic to what caused the ache?

Yes, since SYE WhiteMoney has known of Cross ' allergies

The entire house knows of it this season, because he shouts about it virtually every week. White probably just forgot
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 12:06am On Aug 14, 2023
Manfromlasvegas:
U wan chop brand money but u no wan bend over well, Mr kaku just getat
Person wey no geh any deal after his season despite making it to d finale, ain't gonna get any deal even after this,if he likes he should come for the show again next yr

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:06am On Aug 14, 2023
Soma shut up! lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:07am On Aug 14, 2023
Venita claimed that Pepsi only signs people that have been in the game at least 10 years

Quite a funny assertion considering Rema and Ayra Starr are under their pay role.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:07am On Aug 14, 2023
Geezeem:
Soma shut up! lipsrsealed

Make he no try resolve conflict on behalf of him babe?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ibkayeebbn(f): 12:07am On Aug 14, 2023
Sanqa:

Earlier they were seated around the table. Cross was excitedly recounting how big Liquorose fanbase is, how if it was not for Emmanuel getting some of her votes she could clearly have won. Whitemoney was also at that table. Others also said she was the coolest, never gets involved in twars. Yeah he forgot he doesn't eat fish 😂😂.
Totally unrelated events.
Lmao you think WM gave it to him intentionally in retaliation?

Cross is a grown man, mek he go learn to cook his own food. Or perhaps assist at the very least

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 12:07am On Aug 14, 2023
kowema:

Omo,the thing tire me.
Phyna bagged deals with her Razzness, Sheggz got deals, Bella got, Chizzy got deals, even disqualified got. So wetin him dey talk?.

Na only emotional fans him get

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 12:07am On Aug 14, 2023
kowema:
Adekunle: Ebuka has said na only 6 people dey carry the show, the rest na Waka pass
Seyi: and it's not my fault that I am one of the 6 people, Sucre papito is out .....

Na jury cause that one .

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Manfromlasvegas(m): 12:08am On Aug 14, 2023
Soma shut up, everybody no go simp like u

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:08am On Aug 14, 2023
My Gawd Soma is an irritant

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:09am On Aug 14, 2023
Don't also forget that Diana made us know that these ex-housemates don't watch the show.
They likely don't vote either.

This is another reason why the jury thing is infuriating because the jury that we know in a criminal trial and other instances where they are used, they are always present listening to the arguments from both sides before concluding. Most importantly they are very neutral and have no perceived ties to the parties involved.

I don't know why Nigerians can never do things right. grin

So how on earth do people who don't watch the show and take time to intellectually deliberate on the issue get to vote on who leaves? They are even friends with some housemates. This nonsense and resulting uproar was bound to happen.

I blame Multichoice for everything sha.
Their innovation nor dey ever jig.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:09am On Aug 14, 2023
Dynamicboss:

You are correct about their decision not to field much representative from the North but the south Common, it should have been equal selection.
Like I said, decisions are made based on numbers available to producers.

They possibly select based on who is most active for them.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:10am On Aug 14, 2023
ibkayeebbn:

Lmao you think WM gave it to him intentionally in retaliation?

Cross is a grown man, mek he go learn to cook his own food. Or perhaps assist at the very least

He actually does his own quota in the house. He cleans a lot, which is possibly his strength in that house.

Still, just because he has an allergy, I'd expect him to be more invested in cooking his meals

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 12:11am On Aug 14, 2023
Titaniumental:

Person wey no geh any deal after his season despite making it to d finale, ain't gonna get any deal even after this,if he likes he should come for the show again next yr

As per seer wey you be
Oshey Omni-knowest
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:12am On Aug 14, 2023
safarigirl:

Make he no try resolve conflict on behalf of him babe?

They are both my boys lipsrsealed
He is making excuses for Angel in the manner that is annoying me

Should Ike walk on eggshells cos of Angel?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 12:13am On Aug 14, 2023
I think the mistake the Organizers are making is Using the word "JURY" maybe "Evictors" or "Eviction judges" would av bn better

They are seriously abusing that word "Jury"

16 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:14am On Aug 14, 2023
Eeghe:
My Gawd Soma is an irritant

I am so mad at him now embarassed

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:14am On Aug 14, 2023
Geezeem:

They are both my boys lipsrsealed
He is making excuses for Angel in the manner that is annoying me

Should Ike walk on eggshells cos of Angel?

LOL

Soma na peace lover
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:15am On Aug 14, 2023
Soma!!!!!!!! 😡

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 12:15am On Aug 14, 2023
Nice one Soma
As much as i want the vawulence of ike to come out,it might likely lead to a strike or auto DQ!
Ike anger nah from zero to 500 way fit comot blood from person like angel!
Ike should try other means!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 12:16am On Aug 14, 2023
Soma, don't make me regret giving you some votes. Respect yourself 😡

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:16am On Aug 14, 2023
Titaniumental:
I think the mistake the Organizers are making is Using the word "JURY" maybe "Evictors" or "Eviction judges" would av bn better

They are seriously abusing that word "Jury"
Honestly. Even using "judges" is another insult to the word "judge".

Just give them the name, eviction lifeline or something like that because that is what it has been for Seyi so far.
No judge or jury will save him over Uriel. If we are being honest.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 12:17am On Aug 14, 2023
kowema:

I can imagine the shock on Seyi's face when he's finally evicted soon. It will be golden grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 12:17am On Aug 14, 2023
I noticed IKe has bin seeking validation this night. Why Is he famzing every one down stairs since this night? He even ate down stairs. What's happening? Have his BFFs abandoned him?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 12:18am On Aug 14, 2023
Angel is just a trashy individual....
She's the kind of person you don't drag issues with, cause she'd pull you through the mud because that is where she literally lives....

All the guys from her set don't associate with her.
Because she has slept with a few men, she thinks she is made.
Everything, she doesn't need the money but you are here....

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 12:18am On Aug 14, 2023
Jen96:
I noticed IKe has bin seeking validation this night. Why Is he famzing every one down stairs since this night? He even ate down stairs. What's happening? Have his BFFs abandoned him?
Nah today? grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:19am On Aug 14, 2023
Jen96:

Today is Monday and there is nomination and Pardon at stake.....

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Avedonn: 12:19am On Aug 14, 2023
Ike told Soma that he knows his chances of wining the money is slim, but he must give it them in that house before he leaves.

I keep admiring Ike's realness daily sha.

24 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 12:20am On Aug 14, 2023
Adekunle said no sponsored brands..
But some monkeys will always twist his words to suite their foolishness..

You guys will keep cooking and get your miserable selves burnt..

Adekunle your oxygen..

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1158) (1159) (1160) (1161) (1162) (1163) (1164) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.