Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1280) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1501716 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1277) (1278) (1279) (1280) (1281) (1282) (1283) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 4:04pm On Aug 15, 2023
Biggie is fucking biased!!!

He showed Soma crying last night but refused to show Nurse Elizabeth when he was shedding Hot peppery tears with heavy mucus!!!

Very unfair
Justice for Soma!!!!

Make Dem born any auxiliary nurse fans to bash Soma again

18 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 4:05pm On Aug 15, 2023
Amya:
Person na crybaby, come still pack crybaby fans join.
Pere the crying general

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 4:05pm On Aug 15, 2023
Ihavethingstodo:

Your Lagos lsland thug wey dey fear of been beaten...what a disgrace
Ok Ade and Pere will square up physically after the house,and then Chichi and Phyna will battle it out in the courts ?Interesting
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 4:06pm On Aug 15, 2023
Giel:

I'm tired abeg cry
Epistle and counter epistle left and right.
Since morning on top one matter

Make dem leave epistle for me and Dsimmer na
Why dem wan overthrow us? cry

Please go back to updating us till mambi or safarigirl replaces you
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Psychedelia(m): 4:06pm On Aug 15, 2023
Now, back to the topic:

I like the way Mercy structured her government oh.
As the HOH, she got her ADC Frodd and also her woman Alex.

Unlike Ike who failed to structure his leadership on time, and ended up winning nobody's respect.

I hope people are taking notes.
If you win something, and you're not sure if your subjects will respect you, at least try and hire people your subjects wouldn't try sabotaging.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 4:06pm On Aug 15, 2023
Setaleonoz:

Lemme go and punish him with more votes

Thank u my love..

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 4:07pm On Aug 15, 2023
Onyi99:

We already accepted that he is a cry cry baby and this is our logo 😭

But your bully of a fave,after all the scheming and plotting🤣

Thank God Adekunle dealt with him,I am sure he never expected it

Soma's crying is more rational than that of kpere,a womanly man

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 4:08pm On Aug 15, 2023
Allnacruise:

He showed Soma crying last night but refused to show Nurse Elizabeth when he was shedding Hot peppery tears with heavy mucus!!!

Very unfair
Justice for Soma!!!!

Kayode will crumble

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 4:08pm On Aug 15, 2023
kendrick9:
Bad boy wey dey fear ordinary threats.

even with all the cameras wey dey house baba still dey fear..
Bad boy wey back bend like old man grin

Pere wailed shamefully.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 4:09pm On Aug 15, 2023
Tatiana4u:

I said what I said!grin

Tati dey mind ur business for this street…

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:09pm On Aug 15, 2023
Bastard grandson has been feeling like a king because the useless jury saved him twice…if only he knows that he’s been at the bottomless pit consecutively,he’d beg for an emergency exit!
When illebaye complained about him,some people said she was looking for pity and now,Tolani has just complained about him!
Make I see any idiot wey go save am on Sunday!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:10pm On Aug 15, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Tati dey mind ur business for this street…
Sharap dia!
Wetin you go do?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 4:11pm On Aug 15, 2023
Allnacruise:

Very unfair
Justice for Soma!!!!

Anything wey Biggy no show then e no happen

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 4:13pm On Aug 15, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Bastard grandson has been feeling like a king because the useless jury saved him twice…if only he knows that he’s been at the bottomless pit consecutively,he’d beg for an emergency exit!
When illebaye complained about him,some people said she was looking for pity and now,Tolani has just complained about him!
Make I see any idiot wey go save am on Sunday!
If the jury will only evict from the bottom 2 , then he won't be evicted 😁

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 4:14pm On Aug 15, 2023
So general turned mai guard cried yesterday and Kayode did not show us…Kayode u must crumble..

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 4:15pm On Aug 15, 2023
First time in my life a foreign accent (especially british accent has ever irritated me is Venita. Anytime she starts that her lispy drawl, I always get a nervous tick at the back of my neck and I must put the TV on mute First time I'm experiencing this!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 4:17pm On Aug 15, 2023
Soma is ahead of Angel on the poll.

His crying paid off 😁

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:17pm On Aug 15, 2023
Threebear:

If the jury will only evict from the bottom 2 , then he won't be evicted 😁
Does it mean that he’s safe
Chai!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 4:18pm On Aug 15, 2023
Adekunle will likely top this week sha

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 4:18pm On Aug 15, 2023
Make una remember to vote Ike oh. I don give am small support. I been enjoy him chaotic regime

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 4:18pm On Aug 15, 2023
So Biggie asked Tolanibaj if she considered the plans of Neo and Pere in the pink room fair…
Na blindness go finish all of una…u guys should should keep waiting for general isonu revenge while Adekunle mudd him for d third time..

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 4:18pm On Aug 15, 2023
Frodd,
Venita will soon beat you up
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:20pm On Aug 15, 2023
Threebear:
Soma is ahead of Angel on the poll.

His crying paid off 😁
He has been getting lots of sympathy votes lately…I guess his tears paid off!
What a smart guy!grin
As it stands now,Neo,Tolani,Ike and Venita are at risk!grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 4:21pm On Aug 15, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Sharap dia!
Wetin you go do?

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jack500: 4:26pm On Aug 15, 2023
Psychedelia:

LMAO! You are the actual one fooling himself, I'm sorry to let you know.

My favorite is the one and only, numero uno, MERCY EKE. The first of her kind, the last of her kind.
Lamborghini Mercy, the content queen, the queen of highlights.
She won her season resoundingly, packed the brands, got the cash, gathered the accolades, kicked the asses, took the names. Adekunle is a FVVCKING EARTHWORM where she is.

She is THAT housemate! A focused and strategic beast who maintains beauty while winning hearts.
Mercy is the very person who currently stands as the HOH, and also holds the strongest influence in the house.
She controls the women there, and is respected by the men. She rallies for a housemate's pardon, and has her way INSTANTLY, back to back.

Who the FVVCK is Adekunle?
His first coming was a FLOP.
He finished the game and stayed a loser.
His fans had to rally to buy him a phone.
He got desperately jealous of Sheggz because he had the life he'd never have. His bitterness consumed him to the point he FAILED to land even one single endorsement after his season.
He came back for the reunion and got verbally destroyed and humiliated by Doyin on NATIONAL TV! 😂 She even insulted his mom and he was totally helpless!
Imagine getting rejected by Allysyn! She dumped him for Hermes. She was sick of his worthless melted ass! 😂

Please, Adekunle is a BOTTOM FEEDER where Mercy is!
He is currently a loyal slave to Venita, who is a fan of MERCY.
Therefore, Mercy is the MOTHER that MOTHERED his MOTHER!

Your noise ends within Nairaland.
You were losers before, and you will be losers again! 😂

😆😆😆😆

All this thrash and gibberish upon Adekunle matter.

Adekunle steadily pressing your neck, he should please press it till your neck break

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 4:27pm On Aug 15, 2023
Geezeem:
And your fans said you are not afraid cheesy... thank you for acknowledging he has military experience grin

Watch your back

Don't go pushing people anyhow

Monkey
Lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 4:28pm On Aug 15, 2023
Can anyone drop a pic of pere crying grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 4:28pm On Aug 15, 2023
carammel:
Aunty military nurse cried like a child whooped by Adekunle and considered taking voluntary exit.
Lol, we will not forget this in a hurry.

Adekunle is only worried for what might happen to him in the house (for emphasis) and not outside the house.

We should be guided.
Ehhhh ennn I no know say violence dey your body too

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 4:28pm On Aug 15, 2023
Kidd is torn between being friends with Adekunle and remaining loyal to Pere.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 4:29pm On Aug 15, 2023
Threebear:

Top 5 minus the nurse
In ur dream

1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 4:30pm On Aug 15, 2023
Cross has been unusually quiet, He is quite different from his outing in SYE.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 4:30pm On Aug 15, 2023
mayor1814:
Ike and Kidd speaking phonetics on top doyin wahala grin

American accent n British accent. I don't even know d one I prefer generally. Sometimes US at times UK accent.

Ike has the sweetest accent in that House

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1277) (1278) (1279) (1280) (1281) (1282) (1283) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.