Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1283) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1466368 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1280) (1281) (1282) (1283) (1284) (1285) (1286) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 5:17pm On Aug 15, 2023
Eeghe:

I was talking about my sister though
You are free to like what you like👍🏾

Do you like the accent?🙂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 5:17pm On Aug 15, 2023
Giel:

That's what she's doing
she isn't fooling anyone

How can she have the audacity to say that she can't have anything to do with cross in the house because of Ilebaye but outside?
Imagine she's letting him know that they can have something outside? While she knows ilebaye is still there?

Imagine asking your girl's fling if he wants to fck you and giggling while you laugh? As what na?
Does doyin think babies watch this show?

Instead of all this her snake like movement she should just ask baye if she can share cross with her

You're right about ceec too. Any man that looks her way she'll start creating relationships in her head with them meanwhile the men don't know what's going on.

Doyin and Ceec
No wonder they are now good friends.
Hey god

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 5:18pm On Aug 15, 2023
PegasusSolid:

I don't think the accent is bad o, it's just not as dexterous as that of Vee, Kidd, Sheggz, Uriel or even Maria. It's a legitimate accent, but just sounds too practiced. I like her husky voice though because it reminds me of Elvina Ibru. Venita will end up as a somewhat scary but still hot mama in her old age, like Vanessa Williams in Ugly Betty.
Old age ?
She's only 36 ...lol

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 5:19pm On Aug 15, 2023
Alex ass is confusing me today especially when she walks kiss

Alex these shorts
I'm drooling

I can watch her walk all day kiss

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by chukwugoziegi: 5:20pm On Aug 15, 2023
Giel:
Alex ass is confusing me today especially when she walks

Alex these shorts
I'm drooling

That Yansh.

THAT YANSH. IS. YANSHING.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 5:21pm On Aug 15, 2023
chukwugoziegi:

That Yansh.

THAT YANSH. IS. YANSHING.

God save us shocked

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 5:21pm On Aug 15, 2023
I need Alex to sit on my face tongue

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by chukwugoziegi: 5:22pm On Aug 15, 2023
Giel:

God save us shocked

Camera just dey follow the yansh anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PatientVulture: 5:24pm On Aug 15, 2023
carammel:
I think Angel has a soft spot for Soma though, she didn’t treat Sammie this better.
She even allowed Soma assert authority over her, hmmm.

Sammie wanted to smash and run 😂. Not like He also had great feelings
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by chukwugoziegi: 5:24pm On Aug 15, 2023
Who does Ike thing he is exactly?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 5:24pm On Aug 15, 2023
Does the housemates see the jury members on screen?I was wondering?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 5:24pm On Aug 15, 2023
Mercy's peekaboo skirt is cute too
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 15, 2023
dominique:
I hope Neo will be paired with Alex, Ceec with Whitemoney, Doyin with Kiddwaya. I want to see sontin
Apostle of Vawulence, take it easy. grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:27pm On Aug 15, 2023
Eeghe:
I also like Cross and CeeC
Even Cross and Baye
Cross is soo shippable
cheesy tongue
What about Cross and Doyin?grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 5:28pm On Aug 15, 2023
Giel:
Ilebaye talking about Doyin and how much she loves doyin kiss
She's even crying because of how much she loves doyin and values the friendship.
She wants to prove it to Doyin how much she cares for her friendship
She's even asking big brother for help on how to be a good friend.
Ilebaye has such a good heart

Ilebaye fans that are scared of Doyin fans.
Play this video for Doyin fans when you want to ask for votes and leave me in peace kiss
Even the hardest Doyin fan will break when they watch ilebaye crying over her friendship with Doyin so use the video.
because I won't stop dragging Doyin when she fcks upkiss

Because Doyin was saved by pardon me? Lol grin Last time she didn't care about anyone when Doyin was up.

Her 2 faced self should prove it by her actions, not by her mouth. Last time, she couldn't even serve Doyin food, aside betraying her. She and Doyin fit each other grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 5:28pm On Aug 15, 2023
omotolly22:

Banking is no longer a profession in nigeria, anybody can be a banker to survive.

But sheggz failed in his profession as a footballer, he tried acting ,he failed as an actor also .infact the only movie role he got was so cringy to watch ,that since then nobody has called him again .

Bella basically cried althrough last season because of sheggz abusive way

As long as we are concerned ,he does not have any profession ,he fails in any profession he tries

At least adekunle is a street guy and can blend anywhere to survive

Which profession does Kuku have? At least everyone knows Sheggz got injuries reason he stopped playing football but tell me what made your jobless fave stop his banking job? I guessed he slandered his boss maliciously and they chased him out like a thief or probably acted like a pervert that he is towards his female colleagues.

Nobody has called Sheggz again to act but he got starred in TMC and other lots of acting gigs yet to drop. Bella cried but same Bella is still with him till date and their ship still flourishing unlike Kuku that got rejected by 3 beautiful ladies just to be accepted by an abuser Venita a mother of two who is busy abusing the hell out of him on life TV. Sit this one out.

By the way I like that you are not going personal, if you were, wouldn't have replied nor engaged you.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by chukwugoziegi: 5:28pm On Aug 15, 2023
See as Pere chop premium Breakfast grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:28pm On Aug 15, 2023
bentenny:

When I tell una say dat babe nah liar and instigator, una think say I get beef with her!
Even kidwaya clock her today!
Her new victim nah Ceec!
Na Cece go finish her once and for all!grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 5:29pm On Aug 15, 2023
Nhazeru:

Which profession does Kuku have? At least everyone knows Sheggz got injuries reason he stopped playing football but tell me what made your jobless fave stop his banking job? I guessed he slandered his boss maliciously and they chased him out like a thief or probably acted like a pervert that he is towards his female colleagues.

Nobody has called him again to act but he got starred in TMC and other lots of acting gigs yet to drop. Bella cried but same Bella is still with him till date and their ship still flourishing unlike Kuku that got rejected by 3 beautiful ladies just to be accepted by an abuser Venita a mother of two who is busy abusing him daily on life TV. Sit this one out

Omo Wetin Adekunle do you ,shey he steal your inheritance ?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 5:31pm On Aug 15, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Omo Wetin Adekunle do you ,shey he steal your inheritance ?

Kuku no do me anything na cruise I dey.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:32pm On Aug 15, 2023
Giel:
Doyin giggling and asking cross if he is serious about wanting her
She said he should take off her glasses and answer the question
Cross: yes
Doyin: (while giggling) Do you want to fck her
And she's sitting entertaining the conversation

Doyin says she won't move romantically to cross in this house out of respect for ilebaye, their friendships and her feelings.
She says if anything will happen with cross it will happen outside the house but not in the house out of respect for ilebaye.

Meanwhile ilebaye is crying in the diary room wondering how she can be a better friend to Doyin

Life and friendships

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 5:32pm On Aug 15, 2023
omotolly22:

And sheggz is still a failed footballer and an abuser

His football career ended at just a mere age of 24 ,what a pity

I heard he use to play series z ,Sunday Sunday match in the field just to entertain children eyah

Oshey ….drag them by their failed destines..

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 5:32pm On Aug 15, 2023
dominique:
I hope Neo will be paired with Alex, Ceec with Whitemoney, Doyin with Kiddwaya. I want to see sontin

Pere and Adekunle😁😁

Would be nice

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ultraviolet27(f): 5:32pm On Aug 15, 2023
Tatiana4u:

She seems depressed but no one cares about her
Chai!
I wish I could help her
Her so called bestie is more concerned about her makeup than her welfare

Her So Called Bestie that came with Her to BBN to be Her Succour, Nanny and Baby Sitter right? Your Fave is always having mood Swing She Should Woman Up has you have been attacking Soma here everyone of those Housemates has his/ her challenges yet they are Stl keeping their emotions in check when has ur Baye ever been there for Doyin or You think Doyin is a Robot who doesn't have emotional issues too?

Your Baye has attitude issues that's Why everyone avoids Her but it's only Doyin,Pere and Alex that Speaks to Her in that House Yet u won't stop Attacking and calling Doyin names it have do let everyone answer Her Parents name Tankiu!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:33pm On Aug 15, 2023
Na everyday Soma dey cry and na everyday another performative empath dey tell viewers say dem no get compassion

Fuel is almost 1k, Soma hasn't had to pay for the fuel or transport in a month, yet, na him dey cry everyday. We wey come dey out here, wetin make we do? He sef, he cannot be empathetic towards us and stop crying? Will he want to watch somebody crying everyday on TV?

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:35pm On Aug 15, 2023
Eeghe:
Hope people are also voting Angel
🙈
Soma has stolen most of her fans with his tears!grin
Lmao!
He now has more votes than her!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 5:35pm On Aug 15, 2023
Aquafina tasks
A boy and a girl paired together
They will find 2 aquafina bottles with a piece of paper with the name of the team inside. One with a White ribbon for the girl and one with a blue ribbon for the boy.
The men and women that have the same team name in their Respective bottles will be paired together

Pere has been following Alex around praying that they are on the same team
Alex has been rejecting him
Alex and ilebaye were the last to find bottles
So pere found one and gave to Alex and Alex gave it to ilebaye grin
Then Alex found the last one
Alex opened it and was paired with frodd she was so happy she jumped on Frodd
Meanwhile the bottle pere Gave to Alex that she gave to Ilebaye ended up being pere's pair and he ended up paired with his daughter ilebaye grin

Frodd said it's Destiny
Pere said it's not any destiny. It's Frodd and Alex's jazz grin

The merch is a shirt that they will both wear at the same time grin grin
Frodd says Alex will control her movement

I know pere is especially sad he wasn't paired with Alex now grin

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 5:36pm On Aug 15, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Awww grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 5:37pm On Aug 15, 2023
Sanqa:
You can tell Angel has seen a lot of psychologists or has had many sessions. She is good for Soma, I wish he could take her advice.
Soma is draining Angel,stealing her votes and highlights!
As it stands now,he’s stronger than her!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 5:38pm On Aug 15, 2023
Why Angel and Alex dey wear the parrot halter neck?

Gen z and almost gen z Sha grin

Adekunle is telling them that how can they cover the beautiful feathers of the parrot grin

Angel says she'll shower the parrot
Alex says she will eat and give the parrot small

Adekunle is tired of 2 of them.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ibkayeebbn(f): 5:38pm On Aug 15, 2023
safarigirl:
Na everyday Soma dey cry and na everyday another performative empath dey tell viewers say dem no get compassion

Fuel is almost 1k, Soma hasn't had to pay for the fuel or transport in a month, yet, na him dey cry everyday. We wey come dey out here, wetin make we do? He sef, he cannot be empathetic towards us and stop crying? Will he want to watch somebody crying everyday on TV?
grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 5:39pm On Aug 15, 2023
Giel:

LoL who took this post from nairaland and posted it on Twitter grin
I was suspecting it was from nairaland sef due to the colour and the font

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1280) (1281) (1282) (1283) (1284) (1285) (1286) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.