Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,500 members, 7,830,507 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1341) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1492356 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1338) (1339) (1340) (1341) (1342) (1343) (1344) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:27pm On Aug 17, 2023
ItisHi:
Emmanuel won't still take her back undecided
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
You are wicked!grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by styrese: 1:28pm On Aug 17, 2023
Dsimmer:

You're yet to answer my questions. Fact is all of them aren't saints, so it's lame for anyone to be playing the victim card. Point is Why aren't you arising for others who have been showing their craze to one another without Baye in the equation?
I like how u are spraying hot pepper constantly into totonatu's eyes!! ride on comrade🤓
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 1:28pm On Aug 17, 2023
Allnacruise:
Wetyn Adekunle do CeeC sef?

She's always shading him

Issorite

She only like guys she can order around.

Adekunle no give her face nah why.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 1:29pm On Aug 17, 2023
kowema:
Lost my Great Grandma yesterday and today is my birthday.
Celebration of life indeed 🌔
Happy Birthday....LLNP......more so sorry for ur loss
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:33pm On Aug 17, 2023
I hate guys who talk too much. This guy,Neo talks too much,abeg !
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 1:33pm On Aug 17, 2023
Venita.....at this point you need to go into art big time.

Make this talent no waste oooo.

Like.......waoooo

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 1:35pm On Aug 17, 2023
And you know Adekunle is broke how?

There is much correlation between you calling Venita names and the people you support acting out of order.

Bear hasn’t pulled things from thin air.

Pere trashed his friend who he was always calling and having night talks with. The same person he kept checking on regarding the call to come for this All starz show. He got into the house and did a 360 for some piece of arse he couldn’t even get.

He also planned to get that his friend, his love interest and his so called daughter disqualified.

Please tell me how this is any different… infact it’s different cos it’s worse. Venita cursed him out but Pere put his in action

Bear is not out of place for putting them side by side.

Geezeem:

You have the appearances of a smart person, but I question even this always.

How is what you wrote here related to the facts in issue?

Have I ever supported "a pious" housemate before? or ever given a reason for my choice to show I like good or pure hearts?

I simply stated why Venita became a witch to me, without justification other than that she 'worked' for Pere before and turned around to say rubbish.

She even called him broke....

The irony? she is currently dating a real broke guy on the show!

Please don't be lazy, read to understand

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 1:35pm On Aug 17, 2023
For Venita and Ike’s sake, I believe they will win this weeks wager, Veni has been on this task all day,others are just doing whatever I do not understand, Neo cannot stop blabbing with his many lies.
I hope she gets a body massage later.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kendrick93(m): 1:36pm On Aug 17, 2023
Munzy14:
Tolanibaj is just a cute babe.. cool
No let makeup deceive you oh
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 1:37pm On Aug 17, 2023
Even Neo dey eye hin sister drawing...lol

Baba talk say........ e no easy to have talent oooo.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 1:37pm On Aug 17, 2023
carammel:

She has been looking for issue with Adekunle since the day he called her short.
She’s short but she doesn’t like to be called short, he should have just said she is a really tall lady.😁

I don’t understand humans sha

Being called short is an offense ,but being called tall isn’t? Same with fat and slim
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:41pm On Aug 17, 2023
fitzmayowa:

She had a fight with Doyin on Saturday, but I didn't know if that's the fight they were referring to....
Chai!
May God help her to avoid any form of confrontations Abeg!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 1:42pm On Aug 17, 2023
Venita is putting alot into the task.

What is the usefulness of Neo and tolani in this house??

Talent zero.
Idea zero
Contribution to task zero.

Biggie just waste slot picking this two.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:43pm On Aug 17, 2023
Monzze:

Painting/drawing are one of those things I find very difficult to do, no matter how I try. so I appreciate those who have the talent.

And yes she can make fortunes with that if she wish
Maybe she doesn’t have passion for it.
Sometimes we don’t have the passion for our gifts…I’m also guilty of that
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JuicyStar: 1:43pm On Aug 17, 2023
Abeg shey Neo and Venita don settle?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:45pm On Aug 17, 2023
Geezeem:

Please what are the tell tale signs?
Her jawline,lips,lower chin and nose are different.
I won’t be surprised to see her with a big bum bum and snatched waist!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 1:46pm On Aug 17, 2023
Happy Neo and Venita are talking again.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MSGAMBLE9: 1:46pm On Aug 17, 2023
carammel:

She has been looking for issue with Adekunle since the day he called her short.
She’s short but she doesn’t like to be called short, he should have just said she is a really tall lady.😁
or better still he supposed call her "Down to earth' lady instead of short...

The gods will "Hill' that bitter lady...!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 1:46pm On Aug 17, 2023
Gizzard sorry o......u think say u dey wise

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mycar: 1:47pm On Aug 17, 2023
Seunomobo:

We are humans first before and useless entertainment creeps in....

Take your own advice and open a go fund me account for your destitutes entertainers.
lol, You don't want to help your destitute again?
In life respect is reciprocal, in 2021 Angel was the youngest, she entertained more than your destitute but no one came up with pity narrative. Why is she minding her business now? angry
She should have continued with her nuisance script or no more Pawn in the house to use? grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 1:47pm On Aug 17, 2023
Venita dan cast Neo ooooooo.

T baj is looking lost.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:51pm On Aug 17, 2023
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by sexyberry06(f): 1:52pm On Aug 17, 2023
Neo and Tolani kissing under the duvet
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 1:52pm On Aug 17, 2023
See Neo and t baj kissing under duvet

Them no even send cross and venita.

Las las ........fowl yansh dan open.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 1:52pm On Aug 17, 2023
Wetin Neo and tbaj dey do under duvet?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 1:53pm On Aug 17, 2023
Frodd said he would have been flogging Ilebaye every day had he been her father? That guy is just ridiculous. The same Froodd the simp? Always trying to play the victim.He is now even acting as if he is even bigger than all the housemates .Fat and ignorant Frodd.Can he just take several seats.Esther go come deal with him now

16 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:54pm On Aug 17, 2023
Dsimmer:

You're yet to answer my questions. Fact is all of them aren't saints, so it's lame for anyone to be playing the victim card, let alone someone who's been acting a nuisance to everyone. Point is Why aren't you arising for others who have been showing their craze to one another without Baye in the equation?
Have I ever called Illebaye a saint?
And what makes you think that I’m supporting her because Of pity?
Abeg leave me,I no get strength to argue today.Try again tomorrow!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Seunomobo: 1:54pm On Aug 17, 2023
mycar:

lol, You don't want to help your destitute again?
In life respect is reciprocal, in 2021 Angel was the youngest, she entertained more than your destitute but no one came up with pity narrative. Why is she minding her business now? angry
She should have continued with her nuisance script or no more Pawn in the house to use? grin

We will help our destitute by voting her to win the money....
Only 1 winner equals 1 destitute..

So many entertainers = go fund me accounts...

Ozuor
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 1:54pm On Aug 17, 2023
Amillionnn:
Wetin Neo and tbaj dey do under duvet?

Two friends kissing.

Make I hear Neo deny her again..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 1:55pm On Aug 17, 2023
Biggie you need to play some music.

Wake these guys up.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 1:58pm On Aug 17, 2023
Dsimmer:

According to who? Shouldn't Tbaj have kissed him by now, even as he's been distributing kiss to everyone?

Did they tell you they're dating? While I agree they may probably like each other but there's nothing going on there. It's even Tbaj's fault that she's not been bonding with her other male ffriends like she's been bonding with Neo, just because Neo said he didn't like the other guys.

It's obvious you are inexperienced when it comes to dealing with women

I told you that day that they had something but pretending. Well now they are under duvet kissing

Only reason they have been holding back is because of what people will say, but konji don don humble them

The fact that tolani even asked neo how many tattoos she had should have given you a hint that she expected neo to have been familiar enough with her body

All these scope no fit work for me
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 1:59pm On Aug 17, 2023
TheEnforcer:
Frodd said he would have been flogging Ilebaye every day had he been her father? That guy is just ridiculous. The same Froodd the simp? Always trying to play the victim.He is now even acting as if he is even bigger than all the housemates .Fat and ignorant Frodd.Can he just take several seats.Esther go come deal with him now

Dude is nothing but mercy eke lap Dog 🐶

I will like to see a fight between him and one of Adekunle or pere

I wan check something

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1338) (1339) (1340) (1341) (1342) (1343) (1344) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.