Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,299 members, 7,829,695 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1342) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1491549 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1339) (1340) (1341) (1342) (1343) (1344) (1345) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 2:03pm On Aug 17, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Dude is nothing but mercy eke lap Dog 🐶

I will like to see a fight between him and one of Adekunle or pere

I wan check something
That will be quite interesting. He will be quickly put in his place.Pere no dey waste time
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JuicyStar: 2:03pm On Aug 17, 2023
How can someone be so comfortable with a stupid behavior? Keep running from everyone when the correct ur rude character u hear? Exposure or not, no where in the world is rudeness acceptable

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 2:04pm On Aug 17, 2023
Dsimmer:

In fact, most of his fight with the housemates were mostly about feeling entitled and playing the victim unwarranted with so much vicious anger. Lol. and note, he fought with all the housemates, including Mercy. He was always telling Esther that Mercy was problematic and an ashawo who should be avoided at all cost and he could never have anything to do with someone like that but look at him running after Mercy to link him up as soon as she won 🤣 I even remembered when Esther left and he was telling Mike that Esther was the only friend who had his back on the show.

But when he got out, the first thing he did during his media round was to throw Esther under the bus in his bid to cover up his crying image that were plastered everywhere online, as if that wasn't the pity card strategy that helped him while it sabotaged Esther in the process. I didn't even know why Esther was still friendly with him after all that bullshit, although I did remember Esther wasn't friendly with him after the betrayal he did during his media round, considering Esther protected him during her own media round and had even campaigned for him, apart from giving him all her coins which even annoyed Mercy thus Mercy continued to say shit about Esther unwarranted. Until the music festival when he met Esther and probably apologized to her but what he did during the media can't be undone. How was Esther supposed to even trust his sneaky ass if she had even wanted to give him a chance, considering Esther didn't even fancy nor trust him to begin with and was only beginning to trust him a bit, only for him to start saying shit in his media round and shattered the trust? Lol. Anyway, They became friendly again after the festival and that was all I knew until the reunion when he came to play the victim again because Esther wouldn't date him with the money he claimed to have. He was even wailing over the 136th floor where she turned him ddown when he asked her out.Na by force?

Anyway, he's always been the same character na. When he didn't have money, he always felt everything belonged to him and was always angry whenever he didn't get his way, added to his sneakiness. With money, it's the same mindset, now he feels he's in control of everything.
A lot of people blamed Esther then, but they didn't know that dude deserved all he got from her.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 2:10pm On Aug 17, 2023
Final round of vote for ike. Good luck to you.

Search……..for my next week chaotic fave……..loading…..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:10pm On Aug 17, 2023
The housemates I can roll with outside :
IKE - I love his carefree attitude. People like him are my friends.

ADEKUNLE - I love intelligent people. 'Kunle is the most intelligent person inside Biggie's house right now,no cap !

VENITA - Venita is a beauty goddess ! I mean a matured beauty goddess,the type I crave around me !

ALEX - her naivety is sexy and I love it !

TOLANIBAJ - she is a shopisticated lady with hidden beauty ! It takes a discerning eyes to see Tbaj's beauty. Tolani is very beautiful.

As for the rest,mere objects of television entertainment !

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 2:18pm On Aug 17, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Angel is a healer but she doesn’t know her spiritual strength!grin
That’s why only men that are damaged will continue to come her way and drain her until she starts avoiding them.grin
Her gift will continue to frustrate her until she accepts it with her full chest!grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mycar: 2:21pm On Aug 17, 2023
Seunomobo:

We will help our destitute by voting her to win the money....
Only 1 winner equals 1 destitute..

So many entertainers = go fund me accounts...

Ozuor

Your vote, you Ozuor, all belongs to you. nothing concerns me
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 2:27pm On Aug 17, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Angel is a healer but she doesn’t know her spiritual strength!grin
That’s why only men that are damaged will continue to come her way and drain her until she starts avoiding them.grin
Her gift will continue to frustrate her until she accepts it with her full chest!grin
You're so spiritual, I love that about you .
Yes , she has a healer energy.

CeeC has the gift of premonition and sight.

Mercy is blessed by the marines with wealth and she's meant to be extremely wealthy even though she might never truly settle down .

Frodd has a spiritual wife and will soon divorce his current wife.

Ilebaye is a destined child but she must overcome the spirit of near success syndrome.

Adekunle has a strong guiding spirit, no charm can penetrate him .

Whitemoney used to be spiritually strong , I don't know what happened.

The energy in the house is feminine.... I'm almost hundred percent certain a woman will win this season.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JuicyStar: 2:29pm On Aug 17, 2023
Doyin too dey overrate herself.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by eepeepook: 2:32pm On Aug 17, 2023
After this season ends, na back to our daily uninteresting lives.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 2:33pm On Aug 17, 2023
kowema:
Lost my Great Grandma yesterday and today is my birthday.
Celebration of life indeed 🌔
So sorry for your loss. It is well.
Do age gracefully. Happy Birthday dear!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 2:36pm On Aug 17, 2023
Godoverevery:
Venita is putting alot into the task.

What is the usefulness of Neo and tolani in this house??

Talent zero.
Idea zero
Contribution to task zero.

Biggie just waste slot picking this two.

You didn't see tolanibaj in the 2nd wager task? She was the major highlight with her modelling and dancing. Abeg free my girl grin she even tried to make Ike's wager successful, considering how she was acting as a mediator but didn't know Ike was loving the chaos grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 2:37pm On Aug 17, 2023
Threebear:

Mercy is blessed by the marines with wealth and she's meant to be extremely wealthy even though she might never truly settle down .

Ilebaye is a destined child but she must overcome the spirit of near success syndrome.

The energy in the house is feminine.... I'm almost hundred percent certain a woman will win this season.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

How do you sit and type all this gibberish!!
Miss me with all this Una spiritual beliefs abeg!!

What a comical read!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 2:37pm On Aug 17, 2023
Threebear:

You're mad I swear. grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kendrick9(m): 2:39pm On Aug 17, 2023
Amillionnn:
And you know Adekunle is broke how?

There is much correlation between you calling Venita names and the people you support acting out of order.

Bear hasn’t pulled things from thin air.

Pere trashed his friend who he was always calling and having night talks with. The same person he kept checking on regarding the call to come for this All starz show. He got into the house and did a 360 for some piece of arse he couldn’t even get.

He also planned to get that his friend, his love interest and his so called daughter disqualified.

Please tell me how this is any different… infact it’s different cos it’s worse. Venita cursed him out but Pere put his in action

Bear is not out of place for putting them side by side.

Difference is Pere is playing the game.
Outside of the house it's entirely different scenario, even Ebuka mentioned on Sunday that the person inside the house and outside are two different scenarios.
Pere wanted Alex and whoever out of the game.
This is 120m ffs, as long as you are not causing physical harm to anyone then anything goes.
Look i like Venita but what she said about Pere, those are serious allegations, talk about him sexually molesting women on movie set shouldn't be taken lightly.
That's a serious defamation of character.
Also considering Pere gave her a big role on his movie..
When they both get out, heavy kasala go bust

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:39pm On Aug 17, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Her jawline,lips,lower chin and nose are different.
I won’t be surprised to see her with a big bum bum and snatched waist!

wow!
I only know about the lips and chin.. I thought the nose would need a proper nose job? does filler and botox contour it?

Lool at the bolded cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 2:39pm On Aug 17, 2023
Listening to Doyin and Ceec has made me realise how similar they are. Each doesn't want to be told their weaknesses. I think they would come out better people if they really listen to what the other is saying.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 2:39pm On Aug 17, 2023
DoubleeDee:

You're mad I swear. grin

Na that one off me pass

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:41pm On Aug 17, 2023
Amillionnn:

There is much correlation between you calling Venita names and the people you support acting out of order.

Pere trashed his friend who he was always calling and having night talks with. The same person he kept checking on regarding the call to come for this All starz show. He got into the house and did a 360 for some piece of arse he couldn’t even get.

He also planned to get that his friend, his love interest and his so called daughter disqualified.

Please tell me how this is any different… infact it’s different cos it’s worse. Venita cursed him out but Pere put his in action

You know how you felt when Venita called Kunle stupid right?

Ok.... this should answer you

I no dey shalaye
lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 2:42pm On Aug 17, 2023
Tatiana4u:
The housemates are looking down on her
Frodd just mimicked her accent in a demeaning manner
Mercy is worried about Illebaye using pity strategy and feels uneasy about her
None of the guys rate her
They are just pretending to care about her to avoid the bully tag…what if there were no cameras
She feels all alone
No bff,no pardon,no immunity…just her!
Please if you still haven’t voted or you still have some votes left,vote for Illebaye and I promise you that you’ll not regret it
I hardly support HMs to win this show.
My interest is more influenced by entertainment and my own rule of the thumb’s interpretation of fairness.
Over the years, I’ve been completely withdrawn from voting due to the inequitable voting pattern.
Call it pity votes or leveling the playing field votes, whatever, I have broken my voting sabbatical this time around for Baye and surprisingly, IT FEELS GOOD.
VOTE ILLEBAYE!!

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:43pm On Aug 17, 2023
Threebear:

I know this much , I'm smarter than you'll ever be.

If you're not stanning a pious person then yoh have absolutely no right tagging anyone a "witch "

If you're not looking for morality, then judge people based on their entertainment value not their so called flaws .

Fact is Venita is more entertaining than Pére

Venita is not worse than Pére in anyway or form .

And you saying Adekunle is "broker" than Pére ...how do you know this ?

Are you privy to both their account details?

Do you work in a bank where both Pére and Adekunle deposit their earnings?

For someone who is quick to use the word "smart" at any given opportunity , you rarely show you are .

How many back and forth have we done today? e don reach two bah?

I've reached my limit

🚶🚶🚶

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 2:44pm On Aug 17, 2023
Geezeem:

You know how you felt when Venita called Kunle stupid right?

ok.... this should answer you

I no dey shalaye
lipsrsealed
YOU TOO LIKE VAWULENCE!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Seunomobo: 2:46pm On Aug 17, 2023
mycar:

Your vote, you Ozuor, all belongs to you. nothing concerns me

All belongs to me, but you dey put mouth for wetin concern me and my destitute....

Raca
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 2:48pm On Aug 17, 2023
Nhazeru:

Na that one off me pass

grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 2:48pm On Aug 17, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Have I ever called Illebaye a saint?
And what makes you think that I’m supporting her because Of pity?
Abeg leave me,I no get strength to argue today.Try again tomorrow!

I said it's lame for anyone to be playing the victim because no one is a saint, thus I'm talking about your provocative Baye who can't take what she dishes out.

Meanwhile, I have been hearing bullying blah blah blah blah, even when she's been the one being rude unprovoked, scrapping paint on one's box, insulting the men for chasing her out of their bed after harassing them in their bed etc.

Did you even realise that if Baye wasn't on strike, she would have attacked Ike, like she insulted him unprovoked in the earlier weeks? Even Ike wouldn't have tried her if not for her strikes. It was the strike that stopped her while Ike was probably taking his pound of flesh.

Baye isn't a saint. Simple as abc.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 2:50pm On Aug 17, 2023
Tatiana4u:
If not for Neo,we wouldn’t have known how Frodd keeps bullying Illebaye!
Choi!
https://twitter.com/phyna_stan247/status/1692142797816496299?s=46&t=bbLHZOYdc2hmOd1HXASUow

Una never tire for this bully narrative?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 2:50pm On Aug 17, 2023
Nigerians definition of intelligence baffles me. The only intelligent Hm I have witnessed on this show is Lolu. He is vast and definitely book smart too. The rest are eloquent, daring , speaks fluently hence tagged intelligent. In the room filled with blind people, one with one eye is easily the king.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:52pm On Aug 17, 2023
DoubleeDee:

I hardly support HMs to win this show.
My interest is more influenced by entertainment and my own rule of the thumb’s interpretation of fairness.
Over the years, I’ve been completely withdrawn from voting due to the inequitable voting pattern.
Call it pity votes or leveling the playing field votes, whatever, I have broken my voting sabbatical this time around for Baye and surprisingly, IT FEELS GOOD.
VOTE ILLEBAYE!!
Thank you very much.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 2:53pm On Aug 17, 2023
Amillionnn:

Rest ooo. If she says Venita is a witch, it's her opinion. Case closed. The how and why is immaterial

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 2:54pm On Aug 17, 2023
Whitesnow01:
Nigerians definition of intelligence baffles me. The only intelligent Hm I have witnessed on this show is Lolu. He is vast and definitely book smart too. The rest are eloquent, daring , speaks fluently hence tagged intelligent. In the room filled with blind people, one with one eye is easily the king.

No. The best intelligence I witnessed was Esther! Even Seyi & Ike were always in awe of Esther's intelligence. That 21 years old was something else. I wasn't even surprised when I heard she was the valedictorian of her set.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 2:56pm On Aug 17, 2023
Last week when venita was complaining about always being the one carrying wage task on her head i felt she was yarning dust.

Omo....shejust prove me wrong.

This babe haven't stop working for the past 6hrs plus.

she is in total control while HOH and ADC have been sleeping for over 5hrs now.

Frodd go hear am today if he yarn rubbish........see people working while they just sleeping upstairs.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 2:57pm On Aug 17, 2023
Whitesnow01:

No. The book smart I witnessed was Esther despite being 21! I think she was already a lawyer then. Even Seyi & Ike were always in awe of Esther's intelligence. I wasn't even surprised when I heard she was the valedictorian of her set.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1339) (1340) (1341) (1342) (1343) (1344) (1345) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.