Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1349) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1465021 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1346) (1347) (1348) (1349) (1350) (1351) (1352) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 6:57pm On Aug 17, 2023
DaisyMellow:

My account was created in 2018. How was it created to antagonize you? What a shame; you really think you are special because strangers on a faceless forum give you likes? You are so delusional you think you are some villain in a movie or something. I really pity you.

Better wake up and face reality. You are NOTHING. As long as no one knows who you really are, you are as inconsequential as some faceless twitter bot; spilling useless crap that you won't get paid for or recognized for.

I am not antagonizing you, rather I am only pointing out to people who might not be aware, that you are a liar and a fraud who thrives on guess work. You are so bad at it that anytime the time line up is strong, your guess work fails woefully.

I didn't even mention anything about money and you are already bragging of having more money than me. Experience has thought me that it's usually the broke people that are eager to brag about having money, especially when they are faceless.

No sensible person should fall for your rubbish guess work as your track record proves you to be a fraud. Get a job and stop lying to strangers on a faceless forum.

Take down! A gbas to the right gbos. Sunfry his hairy blokus, make him barren

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 7:00pm On Aug 17, 2023
Sanqa:
Task pairs for moneypot games in an hour:
Alex Seyi
WM Angel
Mercy Frodd
Illebaye Kidd
Tolani Soma
Pere Ceec
Ike Doyin
I have not seen others so I'll guess
Venita Adekunle
Neo Cross

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 7:01pm On Aug 17, 2023
Threebear:
As for the clowns that keep yapping about Uriel , I knew Uriel was in the bottom 4.

I just didn't know she was in danger of eviction.

As for Ike, I admit I had no clue .

But Uriel I did know.

Weak bridge out. Try again in second round of this fight.

Daisy 2

Three 1.

Good one guys. Cheers to the Vawulence given, we were beautifully fed.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by femisplash: 7:04pm On Aug 17, 2023
I was told Adekunle and Venita kiss video has had 7m views on tiktok.. crazy

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by styrese: 7:06pm On Aug 17, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

People send to family and friends they know will use the money and do the needful.
Others send to handlers and account numbers provided for by the team voting a certain housemate.
I agree with you. I don't know if making it global would be possible but you can tell your friends to try the method those overseas currently use.
Thanks for ur suggestion Queen..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 7:07pm On Aug 17, 2023
TheEnforcer:
Why not?I dey watch from the US too .Lots of Facebook streams .And even in past years,Nigerians in diaspora used to converge on sites like Toxicpatat who streams and also has a comment sections on the streams. It used to be fun then.But those sites have since been taken down
toxicpatat is an illegal streaming site that keep taken down by bbnaija organisers.
Facebook live is possible. It's people flashing their phones on their TV and broadcast. Bbnaija is a 24 hour programme, who has strength, time and data to show it all.
When we streaming, it should be a legal activity. So how can bbnaija be made a global voting activity like it's world Cup, when the legal viewership is restricted to Africa and UK by showmax
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 7:08pm On Aug 17, 2023
Okay i believe d sauce dat put our girl in bottom 4....
Baye tribe lets get her out of d bottom with last minute push

VOTE ILEBAYE !!!!

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 7:08pm On Aug 17, 2023
femisplash:

Latest POWER COUPLE in town.

King Adekunle and Queen venita.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 7:10pm On Aug 17, 2023
styrese:
Even a dead Cow get sense pass u Lol! gettat of here and go get urself informed before embarrassing urself further!!
u are a dead rotten cow.
See fool saying bbnaija voting should be worldwide, because it is world Cup?
Doyin is right to call that dead horse Kiddwaya a dead cow because that's what he is. And u are a rotten slowpoke.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 7:10pm On Aug 17, 2023
femisplash:

Yes,people re really cashing out on their video,chimmee on twitter had 1.4million view on d video she posted of venita feeding Adekunle..

Adekunle and venita ship is d highest of all ships in bbn hostory smiley

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 7:11pm On Aug 17, 2023
Abeg this mercy and flood HOH reign is so boring ,abeg make them do leave the post ,may another person enter, I have not even been watching since on monday

After adekunle gave us content on monday, nothing else again from the show, even this forum has be moving slowly since then

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 7:12pm On Aug 17, 2023
Kellogg's Nigeria run them their mulla...
Heey e for b kunle and ilebaye...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 7:18pm On Aug 17, 2023
Alheeri:
Kellogg's Nigeria run them their mulla...
Heey e for b kunle and ilebaye...

God works in mysterious ways oooo.

When this ship first sail.....we Adekunle fans prayed for it to capsize neither did we know it was a blessing.

Today both of them are the most talked about HM currently.

Honestly am down for the ship after watching both of them present yesterdaynight...they really compliment each other.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ambber(f): 7:19pm On Aug 17, 2023
Twoclans:

LOL

That robot thing ehhh,at a point I had to be giving space before voting with more mobile lines.

The dstv and gotv app nko,na so so prove you are not a robot. undecided

even after proving, it goes into an endless loop again. How do you bypass this on your apps? My tired is very tired
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by styrese: 7:22pm On Aug 17, 2023
thatigboman:
u are a dead rotten cow.
Doyin is right to call that dead horse Kiddwaya a dead cow because that's what he is. And u are a rotten slowpoke.
U mean the shapeless ostrich Doyin that has been fantasizing and begging Kidd to let her suck his gbola😂 Continue insulting ur lineage u frustrated old waste product!! U are always jealous of handsome men that u always cry at the mirror anytime they appear on screen🤓 I mean better looking men like Kidd, Adekunle, Sheggz etc have really frustrated ur life lol
When I start with u no mod will rescue u just so u know😄
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 7:24pm On Aug 17, 2023
Daisy girl my love .

You know nothing about me ...you only know an anonymous user in an anonymous forum called "threebear"

I could literally be anyone behind the keyboard...for you to assume I'm nothing proves your brain isn't working factually.😁

Stop projecting.
Just because your life isn't working out the way you'd hope , doesn't mean everyone is failing like you 😁😁🤣🤣

You really think you're doing something new ?
You think you're the first person that has called me out for being a fraud 🤣🤣🤣

You think you're the first to say I'm doing guesswork?

You think you're the first to champion " threebear is a fraud agenda" 😁😁🤣🤣🤣

You've been a registered user since 2018 , congratulations to you .
Even in the so called faceless forum you couldn't leave a mark, you had to follow the stereotypical route that many before you have walked and failed to get attention... lmfao 😁😁🤣

I will never stoop to your level to exchange personal insults with you but I can most perfectly assure you that I stand by my word that the money I see in a week , you've probably never seen it in your lifetime 😁😁🤣

Maybe when you learn the difference between "thought" and "taught" you can help me find the so called job you speak of. 😁

And "likes" I have never cared about those.
If people are giving me likes I do not know and I honestly don't care .
The most important thing to me is to have as much fun as I can here , every season.
And nothing you say or do will drive me out of here until the season is over.

On Sunday we will know exactly how authentic you are 😁
The difference between me and you is that people here know my culpability...even when I get it wrong they know it's a threebear thing .

You my dear are looking to make a statement and prove you're something you're not .

On Sunday when your "predictions" fail like I know it will , you won't recover from it .

And I my dear , will be waltzing around here with all my favorite memes .

Do have a lovely day my dear .

I can feel the pain and anguish from your write up.

Make sure you don't pop a vein .

Life is too precious.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 7:25pm On Aug 17, 2023
Godoverevery:

When this ship first sail.....we Adekunle fans prayed for it to capsize neither did we know it was a blessing.

Honestly am down for the ship after watching both of them present yesterdaynight...they really compliment each other.

💯....
Different beautiful videos of Adenita, I saw Adenita shippers group followers fear catch me ooooo.
Adekunle should keep enjoying himself jare
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by femisplash: 7:25pm On Aug 17, 2023
Godoverevery:

Latest POWER COUPLE in town.

King Adekunle and Queen venita.
I wasn't following although i'm aware about the show. The gists about the tiktok views was flying around the office and i was really shocked.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 7:28pm On Aug 17, 2023
Ambber:
even after proving, it goes into an endless loop again. How do you bypass this on your apps? My tired is very tired

It's a matter of patience grin

Select walkway
Select bus
Select water hose

My tired was tired but I had to be patient .

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mariahAngel(f): 7:28pm On Aug 17, 2023
femisplash:

I wasn't following although i'm aware about the show. The gists about the tiktok views was flying around the office and i was really shocked.

Is it that serious? Na WA O! grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 7:30pm On Aug 17, 2023
Alheeri:

Yes,people re really cashing out on their video,chimmee on twitter had 1.4million view on d video she posted of venita feeding Adekunle..

🤣🤣😭😭🤣😭

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by femisplash: 7:30pm On Aug 17, 2023
Alheeri:

When i asked to be shown the video, it has gotten 7.5m views.. A mere kiss clip, i'm still shocked.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by styrese: 7:33pm On Aug 17, 2023
thatigboman:
u are a dead rotten cow.
Meanwhile Dominique the Queeensindel u banned didn't commit upto this or maybe I should agree with the person that said u banned her simply because she is a major force with Adekunle that u hate...See u pardoning this nuisance because he also supports ur Doyin!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 7:33pm On Aug 17, 2023
Godoverevery:

So gossiping is only when people have malicious convo about someone.

I guess you didn't watch the part which involved frodd..

Thanks for the new definition of gossiping.

Dictionary is a step away from you. Learn to use it or locate google. Pele dear

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 7:37pm On Aug 17, 2023
Godoverevery:

Ewo, newest recruit.
Aveddon will be most happy grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 7:37pm On Aug 17, 2023
Threebear:
Daisy girl my love .

You know nothing about me ...you only know an anonymous user in an anonymous forum called "threebear"

I could literally be anyone behind the keyboard...for you to assume I'm nothing proves your brain isn't working factually.😁

Stop projecting.
Just because your life isn't working out the way you'd hope , doesn't mean everyone is failing like you 😁😁🤣🤣

You really think you're doing something new ?
You think you're the first person that has called me out for being a fraud 🤣🤣🤣

You think you're the first to say I'm doing guesswork?

You think you're the first to champion " threebear is a fraud agenda" 😁😁🤣🤣🤣

You've been a registered user since 2018 , congratulations to you .
Even in the so called faceless forum you couldn't leave a mark, you had to follow the stereotypical route that many before you have walked and failed to get attention... lmfao 😁😁🤣

I will never stoop to your level to exchange personal insults with you but I can most perfectly assure you that I stand by my word that the money I see in a week , you've probably never seen it in your lifetime 😁😁🤣

Maybe when you learn the difference between "thought" and "taught" you can help me find the so called job you speak of. 😁

And "likes" I have never cared about those.
If people are giving me likes I do not know and I honestly don't care .
The most important thing to me is to have as much fun as I can here , every season.
And nothing you say or do will drive me out of here until the season is over.

On Sunday we will know exactly how authentic you are 😁
The difference between me and you is that people here know my culpability...even when I get it wrong they know it's a threebear thing .

You my dear are looking to make a statement and prove you're something you're not .

On Sunday when your "predictions" fail like I know it will , you won't recover from it .

And I my dear , will be waltzing around here with all my favorite memes .

Do have a lovely day my dear .

I can feel the pain and anguish from your write up.

Make sure you don't pop a vein .

Life is too precious.
DaisyMellow:

You have no source. You have been here for 6 years capping rubbish.

The week Ozo was evicted, you claimed he would be safe. The week Maria was evicted you also claimed she would be safe

Anytime the lineup is strong you always predict rubbish.

In the level up season the week Hermes was evicted you said it would be Adekunle. And in the final week you claimed Adekunle came third, whereas it was Bella.

Your bottom three was wrong last week. You said Neo Tolani and Seyi. An obvious bad guess. You don't even mention Uriel, yet she was bottom two.

Two weeks ago you claimed bottom 4 were Frodd, Neo, Seyi and Tolani. Yet bottom 3 had Ike in it

You are a liar and a fraud. You have no source. It's hard to predict this season because lots of housemates have shared fanbase, hence why your guess work is failing woefully.

Ilebaye was in the bottom 4 last week and that's a fact.

Get a job and stop lying to strangers on Nairaland.

So is it safe to call this “BATTLE OF SAUCERS”

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 7:39pm On Aug 17, 2023
Nhazeru:

🤣🤣😭😭🤣😭

Wetyn nah🤣🤣😆

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ambassadorgozie(m): 7:40pm On Aug 17, 2023
DaisyMellow:

Can you stop lying?

You have no source and you don't have any inkling of what the actual votes are.

Ilebaye was in the bottom 4 last week, but yet you claimed she topped.

You are so clueless I wonder why anyone believes you.

What are you smoking? Maybe you're using scope to campaign for Baye. There's no way she'll be in bottom 4. Someone that might likely win the show.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by femisplash: 7:42pm On Aug 17, 2023
mariahAngel:

Is it that serious? Na WA O! grin
People watch it like crazy, some sneak out to watch on phones at work. Seems it's kinda addictive but i wonder.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 7:42pm On Aug 17, 2023
styrese:
Meanwhile Dominique the Queeensindel u banned didn't commit upto this or maybe I should agree with the person that said u banned her simply because she is a major force with Adekunle that u hate...See u pardoning this nuisance because he also supports ur Doyin!!
cry cry baby. U insult your papa in one post, call mod in another post, and call dominique here and accuse her while at it. So u can go on shameless display of lunacy on another post and say dominique is biased. Coward.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1346) (1347) (1348) (1349) (1350) (1351) (1352) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.