Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1350) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1465053 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1347) (1348) (1349) (1350) (1351) (1352) (1353) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 7:44pm On Aug 17, 2023
styrese:
U just reminded me how ur mother prostituted and used a chimpanzee's sperm to birth u!!
cry cry baby, shameless animal jumping from bed to bed memorising POPs, who are u going to cry unto next?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:45pm On Aug 17, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

That daisymellow lady is lying.
Ilebaye was not in bottom 4 last week.
Whether she is topping or not is not even my concern but I am certain that many people are voting for her so for daisymellow to accuse threebear of lying when she is lying is an irony for me.
Ilebaye bottom 4 kor, what a liar.
I’m going with the flow my deargrin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olatara(f): 7:46pm On Aug 17, 2023
Tatiana4u:

So Illebaye is going home on Sunday cos we think she’s already a finalist?
Chai!!
See wetin threebear don cause
😭😂🤣.

Threebear just dey catch cruise.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 7:48pm On Aug 17, 2023
Whitesnow01:

Take down! A gbas to the right gbos. Sunfry his hairy blokus, make him barren

Threebeer is a nursing mother already..

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 7:48pm On Aug 17, 2023
DaisyMellow:

You have no source. You have been here for 6 years capping rubbish.

The week Ozo was evicted, you claimed he would be safe. The week Maria was evicted you also claimed she would be safe

Anytime the lineup is strong you always predict rubbish.

In the level up season the week Hermes was evicted you said it would be Adekunle. And in the final week you claimed Adekunle came third, whereas it was Bella.

Your bottom three was wrong last week. You said Neo Tolani and Seyi. An obvious bad guess. You don't even mention Uriel, yet she was bottom two.

Two weeks ago you claimed bottom 4 were Frodd, Neo, Seyi and Tolani. Yet bottom 3 had Ike in it

You are a liar and a fraud. You have no source. It's hard to predict this season because lots of housemates have shared fanbase, hence why your guess work is failing woefully.

Ilebaye was in the bottom 4 last week and that's a fact.

Get a job and stop lying to strangers on Nairaland.

Oya grin

I don't care how accurate this is, I'm only here for the violence.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by styrese: 7:50pm On Aug 17, 2023
thatigboman:
cry cry baby. U insult your papa in one post, call mod in another post, and call dominique here and accuse her while at it. So u can go on shameless display of lunacy on another post and say dominique is biased. Coward.
Oh Shuttup u deadweight Dolt!! I am just opening ur rotten yansh wide to the world over the injustice going on! remember I buried u before and I will bury this ur pathetic skeletal remains again!!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 7:52pm On Aug 17, 2023
What fish species is Doyin talking about that want to mate and multiply? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 7:53pm On Aug 17, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Threebeer is a nursing mother already..

Yesss oh. He’s carrying millions of babies inside his saggy hairy balls grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 7:53pm On Aug 17, 2023
Doyin you are doing well but you can’t be hoping they don’t mate. Wrong use of language.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PNomsule: 7:54pm On Aug 17, 2023
What business pitch is "hoping that they don't mate kwa"? Ike should have done the entire presentation joorr

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:54pm On Aug 17, 2023
Doyin presentation would have been better if she could express the idea better.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 7:55pm On Aug 17, 2023
Whitesnow01:

Yesss oh. He’s carrying millions of babies inside his saggy hairy balls grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PNomsule: 7:56pm On Aug 17, 2023
Amillionnn:
Doyin you are doing well but you can’t be hoping they don’t mate. Wrong use of language.
My thoughts exactly... yet she go dey form she be sabi person wey dey speak well. Terrible choice, she ain't calm at all sef

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 7:57pm On Aug 17, 2023
No insurance, no payment of workers, tax, miscellaneous…
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:57pm On Aug 17, 2023
Doyin's business vocab is poor and would not inspire investors to want to invest in the business.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 7:57pm On Aug 17, 2023
IKD fisheries grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:58pm On Aug 17, 2023
ToyinDipo:

The numbers is even poor, as regards profits, the presentation would not inspire me as an investor to invest.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 7:58pm On Aug 17, 2023
Who will give Doyin and Ike money to invest when they don’t even know their numbers well? undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 7:59pm On Aug 17, 2023
This Doyin business funny.
First what fish specie are they hoping they’d mate and multiply?
They are expecting millions of babies from 1,500 fish capacity which they supposedly believe should Bleep each other and birth babies in the water? Fantabulous.

They didn’t even consider other hindering factors like the possibility of been infested by disease. The fishing type if it’s earthen or concrete.

Earthen , you spend less with start up but you’d have issues with sorting and harvesting stress.

With Concrete , you will spend more erecting the concrete and borehole (ready water for flow through). Hence when costing you have to put this into consideration.

Also, you don’t put the dishes in pond hoping they mate, you go for artificial insemination , even at that not all fingerlings survives , you have to account for possibility of loses at that stage.

Then during growth phase, they don’t have uniform growth process hence you sort, that’s where it’s hard for Earthen pond user but easy for concrete .

You should cost for possible losses , that makes your business realistic.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PNomsule: 8:01pm On Aug 17, 2023
ToyinDipo:
She discussed workers salary and miscellaneous
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 8:03pm On Aug 17, 2023
Frodd say they are successful celebrities 😂😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 8:03pm On Aug 17, 2023
Who saw Doyins eye roll?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 8:03pm On Aug 17, 2023
fitzmayowa:

The numbers is even poor, as regards profits, the presentation would not inspire me as an investor to invest.....
Over the years, there should be enough profit
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 8:04pm On Aug 17, 2023
PNomsule:

She discussed workers salary and miscellaneous
I skipped that part, maybe
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 8:05pm On Aug 17, 2023
Wetin be this wey Frodd dey talk sef? Online Food business boku everywhere abeg. Very basic…
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Asabe4(f): 8:08pm On Aug 17, 2023
Struggling to understand this Frood's presentation
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:08pm On Aug 17, 2023
ToyinDipo:

Over the years, there should be enough profit

But they should have been able to talk about their projected profit in numbers for year one, rather than say our "profit will be alot" that's not a figure and investor will invest in......
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PNomsule: 8:08pm On Aug 17, 2023
Wotowotoman:
Frodd say they are successful celebrities 😂😂
You saw Doyins face when he said that?... lolz
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 8:09pm On Aug 17, 2023
fitzmayowa:

But they should have been able to talk about their projected profit in numbers for year one, rather than say our "profit will be alot" that's not a figure and investor will invest in......
True that
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PNomsule: 8:10pm On Aug 17, 2023
ToyinDipo:

I skipped that part, maybe
Yeah... it wasn't coherent but in fairness to her she did... 2 staff N100k each and security N50k

(1) (2) (3) ... (1347) (1348) (1349) (1350) (1351) (1352) (1353) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.