Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,862 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1362) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1463497 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1359) (1360) (1361) (1362) (1363) (1364) (1365) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 9:58pm On Aug 17, 2023
The rumors might be true, about the Kidd being disinherited. Explains his recent sneakiness and desperation

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nexus25(f): 9:58pm On Aug 17, 2023
Allnacruise:

Runners up

Thank you, I left to attend to something immediately after the presentation. What’s the price gift for the runner-up ?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 9:58pm On Aug 17, 2023
Rahkman:
mercy = Alpha female ,na 2 of them all the housemates respect pass

Besides kidwaya, both are also arguably the richest male and female, at least I'm sure about mercy for females

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 9:58pm On Aug 17, 2023
carammel:

Oh runners up Dey?
Hope they get a prize too.
They did well and their pitch was different.
They got 2 gold coins, may be #2million

May be
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 9:58pm On Aug 17, 2023
GBOLAGBURUGBURU:
What’s up with the DSTV app though..
I can’t get any OTP..
voting don close

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rahkman: 9:58pm On Aug 17, 2023
andrewbaba44:
I didn’t watch this but Adekunle fans have been playing down other housemates performances ,so how come frodd and mercy won ?

You people should be calming down here abeg ,it’s not that deep

If you watch big brother from this thread na bush dem go carry you enter .
na them get this thread grin grin them dey bask in their own delusions......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 9:59pm On Aug 17, 2023
Nexus25:

Thank you, I left to attend to something immediately after their presentation. What’s the price gift for the runner-up ?
2 gold coins

Winner got 4 golds
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by crystalpapers(m): 9:59pm On Aug 17, 2023
Just saw somewhere that seyi is one of the co founders of moniepoint or an investor in the company. If that is true why is he an housemate since the company he has interest in is sponsoring the show??
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 10:00pm On Aug 17, 2023
Geezeem:

All these names for my boy?
No vex again abeg
Forgive him biko 🙏

That boy no try at all
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 10:01pm On Aug 17, 2023
Here, exactly is why I detest Seyi

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 10:01pm On Aug 17, 2023
mediocre:
Ike, no matter how much you lick the kid’s ass.. you will never make it

The way the guy fears Kidd I dey suspect say Kidd get secret about am. Ike has probably begged Kidd for money in the past or something….

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 10:01pm On Aug 17, 2023
Altrarecords:

Besides kidwaya, both are also arguably the richest male and female, at least I'm sure about mercy for females

What do you mean besides Kiddwaya? You think he’s anything without his father’s wealth?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by realhovaps(m): 10:01pm On Aug 17, 2023
Was twitter poll used to jugde this task ass well

Cos I Think big brother are just concerned about their bizness that's all.

Wahala for who no get fans

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nexus25(f): 10:02pm On Aug 17, 2023
davodyguy:

2 gold coins

Winner got 4 golds

kiss
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 10:02pm On Aug 17, 2023
Seyi you must go home this Sunday

See the nonsense he's saying

Agbaya

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 10:02pm On Aug 17, 2023
carammel:

Oh runners up Dey?
Hope they get a prize too.
They did well and their pitch was different.

Just two 2 Gold coins o ...
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 10:02pm On Aug 17, 2023
Wotowotoman:
Ike is scared of Kidd. See as he fear as Kidd enter kitchen. Na wa o…

Scared how?

He's just showing loyalty to kid because kid is rich and we all know Ike goes where the money is
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 10:02pm On Aug 17, 2023
davodyguy:

2 gold coins

Winner got 4 golds

Bros, no need to lie and intentionally deprecate these guys win. They worked for it.

Nexus25, the winner won 4 Gold coins and 5million naira.

Had adekunle won, you wont say the winner got 4 fold coins and end there.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 10:02pm On Aug 17, 2023
andrewbaba44:
I didn’t watch this but Adekunle fans have been playing down other housemates performances ,so how come frodd and mercy won ?

If you watch big brother from this thread na bush dem go carry you enter .

Did Adekunle fans stop others from hyping their fave
, everywhere here Adekunle na only Adekunle do task.....

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by styrese: 10:03pm On Aug 17, 2023
Tatiana4u:

God bless you my dear!
The Illebaye I Stan is a tigress!
If not for those strikes,she would have given him gbas gbos and I think they know,that’s why they keep poking her!
Let her continue to avoid any form of confrontation until they remove those strikes Abeg!
As for Kidd,he’s already an unfortunate fellow,an empty barrel who can never amount to anything reasonable in life!
Spits!
Ur toothless bitch Ilebaye can't do shit!!
Kidd will feed ur lineage 10times over including ur wastebin Erica and keep the balance u displaced scum !!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:03pm On Aug 17, 2023
You can hyperventilate all you want...na jury dey decide who dey go house oooo grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 10:03pm On Aug 17, 2023
Wotowotoman:

The way the guy fears Kidd I dey suspect say Kidd get secret about am. Ike has probably begged Kidd for money in the past or something….

He thinks proximity to wealth will magically make him wealthy. He’s in for a big surprise if he thinks the Kid cares about anyone but his idiotic self
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:03pm On Aug 17, 2023
mediocre:
The rumors might be true, about the Kidd being disinherited. Explains his recent sneakiness and desperation
What’s there to inherit?
Lmao!
None of his brothers are doing well financially and they’re a bunch of nuisance!
His elder brother was caught abusing a prostitute that he slept with and refused to pay!
Spits!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:03pm On Aug 17, 2023
andrewbaba44:

If you watch big brother from this thread na bush dem go carry you enter

I have a method
I come here and read...then flip it,,,if people say A here, I take Z
Then rush to twitter, make a call and get updated...
This is kuku-land, literally cheesy
Actually thought they had won shocked

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 10:03pm On Aug 17, 2023
Altrarecords:

when it comes to personal money for the females, mercy is the richest but when it comes to inheritance and per dad and mom's wealth then ilebaye is the richest in that house when it comes to the ladies.
I don't know why she isn't owning up to this as kidwaya is doing but i guess she is young and that's why.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 10:03pm On Aug 17, 2023
Geezeem:

No they didn't see it
They went blind ... cheesy

I like this game!

But you commended pere despite his failure
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fergieboy: 10:03pm On Aug 17, 2023
Waya don mount barbeque
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 10:04pm On Aug 17, 2023
mediocre:

What do you mean besides Kiddwaya? You think he’s anything without his father’s wealth?

Yeah I know it's his father's wealth but I'm just talking about networth regardless of means
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 10:04pm On Aug 17, 2023
crystalpapers:
Just saw somewhere that seyi is one of the co founders of moniepoint or an investor in the company. If that is true why is he an housemate since the company he has interest in is sponsoring the show??

He isnt.

Just usual nairaland baseless gossip.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by chrisnando: 10:04pm On Aug 17, 2023
Geezeem:

But he is still on the show right?
What are you on about
He has the least votes and you think that's a good sign?
Let them save him on Sunday let's see something.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 10:04pm On Aug 17, 2023
Tatiana4u:

What’s there to inherit?
Lmao!
None of his brothers are doing well and they’re a bunch of nuisance!
His elder brother was caught abusing a prostitute that he slept with and refused to pay!
Spits!

It’s all packaging.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PNomsule: 10:05pm On Aug 17, 2023
mediocre:

His father's wealth, his inheritance by default. Big deal!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1359) (1360) (1361) (1362) (1363) (1364) (1365) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.