Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,636 members, 7,827,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1364) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1487819 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1361) (1362) (1363) (1364) (1365) (1366) (1367) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by caprini1: 10:12pm On Aug 17, 2023
Neo with head like Agofure driver,plying Warri to Ughelli deceived to believing he is the finest boy in the house 🤣.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 10:13pm On Aug 17, 2023
Altrarecords:

Who was the winner?

Frodd/Mercy won.

Adekunle and Venita were runners up. There presentation was elite though
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 10:13pm On Aug 17, 2023
This pool party mix or dj dey try
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:13pm On Aug 17, 2023
Giel:
Kiddwaya, seyi dissecting an issue before Ike and cross joined them
Seyi was talking about someone that doesn't contribute or so anything in her group
We didn't get the name but I assume it's Doyin because he later said
why didn't ilebaye pick the Doyin for this task.

Ike and cross then joined and kiddwaya asked cross about the issue with ilebaye.

Cross says what kiddwaya did to ilebaye was cold and he should just say sorry
Kiddwaya says he can't say sorry to make ilebaye feel better she should put her big girl panties on. He says he only said sorry to cross after the aquafina task because cross was hurt and he was hurt that cross was hurt. He doesn't care that ilebaye was hurt.
Seyi says sorry is expensive

Ike says he's sure ilebaye didn't contribute anything or write any thing.

Big brother calls for pool party
They shout and go outside
Seyi,Ike and Kidd will crumble!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:13pm On Aug 17, 2023
Congrats Frodd wannem and his bestie, Mercy....
Their "understanding" is kukuma a ship, lol

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ibkayeebbn(f): 10:14pm On Aug 17, 2023
caprini1:
Neo with head like Agofure driver
,plying Warri to Ughelli deceived to believing he is the finest boy in the house 🤣.
Dfkm what is this? 😭😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 10:14pm On Aug 17, 2023
Giel:
Seyi was talking about someone that doesn't contribute or so anything in her group

Ike and cross then joined and kiddwaya asked cross about the issue with ilebaye.

Kiddwaya says he can't say sorry to make ilebaye feel better she should put her big girl panties on. He says he only said sorry to cross after the aquafina task because cross was hurt and he was hurt that cross was hurt. He doesn't care that ilebaye was hurt.

Kidd,is a petty,cold,wicked fellow.he can say sorry to cross and not ilebaye? Is this not misogyny?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Psychedelia(m): 10:14pm On Aug 17, 2023
andrewbaba44:
I didn’t watch this but Adekunle fans have been playing down other housemates performances ,so how come frodd and mercy won ?

You people should be calming down here abeg ,it’s not that deep

If you watch big brother from this thread na bush dem go carry you enter .

Those people are mad delusional normally. I don talk am already. Don't rely on their reports on this thread oh. If you get the chance, just get Showmax so you fit dey watch am even on your phone or on your computer as I do, since I don't live in Africa anymore.
To the Deks lovers here, na only Deks dem dey see, na only Deks dem dey hear. Na only Deks know book, na only Deks dey do well, and the other housemates just came on the show to act as props while Deks exists as the only hero 😂
Na why e dey always shock dem when reality plays out as it always does.
😂

They will be alright last last.

Congratulations to my Lamboooooooo! My Number 1 housemate.

And congratulations to the Slow Tiger! My Number 2 housemate.

My guy, I am eating!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 10:14pm On Aug 17, 2023
garfield1:

Since winner took 5 mil,what of them?

No idea
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 10:14pm On Aug 17, 2023
Altrarecords:

Ilebayes parents is that rich?

How you take know?
I've known since level up season.
Ask any Abuja base person here.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:15pm On Aug 17, 2023
Altrarecords:

Ilebayes parents is that rich?

How you take know?
Illebaye’s father is one of the richest men in kogi state.
E shock you?
Yet,she doesn’t flaunt it!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PNomsule: 10:15pm On Aug 17, 2023
Godoverevery:
Well I know kidd sef no person en fit try that rubbish.

I expected him to reply Alex when she asked can you try that with me

Kidd is totally wrong and need to apologize to that young lady.

I hate such rubbish selfish attitude.

No one will want to work with him in any task.

Who rates Alex sef... the only female who didn't get a medal at the Aquafina task when Ceec her chosen rival got 2
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 10:15pm On Aug 17, 2023
See Angel yansh 🤢🤮
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 10:16pm On Aug 17, 2023
This dj don already try pass the one wey come last week Saturday
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:16pm On Aug 17, 2023
PNomsule:
proof or dtp
Comon gtf outta my mention!!!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:16pm On Aug 17, 2023
Nhazeru:

Which highlight, if he wanted highlight so bad why not fight Kuku or Doyin

He has started how he want to.

...Kidd don't do fake and noisy gbas gbos...he is not that kind of person...he is a refined abeg

Na bad boi player he dey do grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:16pm On Aug 17, 2023
What happened to Angel's bum bum?
Wailing
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 10:16pm On Aug 17, 2023
Giel:

Seyi is a fool.

Am begging to dislike him honestly.

Can he take what kidd

At his age .....he shouldn't be encouraging such rubbish.

He was just asslicking kidd to me......nah that Ike stupid pass cos I don't know why he fear kidd.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 10:17pm On Aug 17, 2023
Ilebaye ignore modafukas my dear and enjoy your partner kiss

You'll make that 2.5m and more outside kiss
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 10:17pm On Aug 17, 2023
Alheeri:

Did Adekunle fans stop others from hyping their fave
, everywhere here Adekunle na only Adekunle do task.....

No they didn’t stop anyone

But why are they also talking down on others ?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PNomsule: 10:17pm On Aug 17, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Comon gtf outta my mention!!!!
Proof mf
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 10:17pm On Aug 17, 2023
These people must be very hungry. See as them just dey pack fries
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 10:18pm On Aug 17, 2023
Nexus25:

You won’t be able to tell for a fact the true worth of these housemates, because Mr X loves to advertise his wealth does not make him richer than his neighbor who keeps his cards close to his chest.

Learn to differentiate between a conscious effort at showing off and actual wealth.
Some logics are just flawed really.
I don’t understand when show-off online means wealth especially these days of social media fake life and all.
How anyone would know who is richer amongst housemates will forever remain a mystery.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 10:19pm On Aug 17, 2023
I don't understand Kidd of this season. I really liked him in Lockdown season, with his laid back attitude

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 10:19pm On Aug 17, 2023
Tatiana4u:

E shock you?

Voting mobilisation sure be that
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 10:19pm On Aug 17, 2023
If to say na Otamieme dey make himself in charge of party food every Thursday party as Kidd does, people go talk say na strategy undecided

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 10:19pm On Aug 17, 2023
caprini1:
Neo with head like Agofure driver,plying Warri to Ughelli deceived to believing he is the finest boy in the house 🤣.
He's from Delta State, so nothing spoil

cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 10:20pm On Aug 17, 2023
"Saucers"

Voting is over!

Check and report!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 10:21pm On Aug 17, 2023
Tatiana4u:

E shock you?

Keep clowning
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 10:22pm On Aug 17, 2023
Nigerians will always be too emotional. Abeg free the guy jareh undecided

Kiddwaya, your strategy is working well. Only those who pay attention to your diary sessions will understand cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 10:22pm On Aug 17, 2023
andrewbaba44:

No they didn’t stop anyone

But why are they also talking down on others ?

Islanders hype Ade! and only talk down on favourites of fans who talk down on Ade!

No biggie!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by GODPUNISHALABI: 10:23pm On Aug 17, 2023
See frodd belle grin papa nnukwu

(1) (2) (3) ... (1361) (1362) (1363) (1364) (1365) (1366) (1367) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.