Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1366) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1464864 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1363) (1364) (1365) (1366) (1367) (1368) (1369) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 10:40pm On Aug 17, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Illebaye’s father is one of the richest men in kogi state.
E shock you?
Yet,she doesn’t flaunt it!

Which is clearly why she said people said she is depending on her dad.
She was clearly suffering with telling a suffer head story.
I laughed so hard when she said people said she was depending on her dad like she was supposed to depend on me?😅

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 10:43pm On Aug 17, 2023
Angel should better start watching her weight. How can a 23 year old girl’s body look so nasty? 🤢
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 10:43pm On Aug 17, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Kwa kwa kwa
Tacha and titans don arise for Illebaye matter o!
Thank you kidd for pushing our baby into greatness!
child of grace....all of her actions and inactions are always gaining her more fans

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:44pm On Aug 17, 2023
There are 18 other housemates

Team ADEKUNLE decides to hype him to the heavens

Jobless motherfvkers are pained , Una no get fave ??

Una fave get stroke or blindness ? Why not hype your fave

If you hype your fave and leave us alone , will your hand contact leprosy ? God abeg o

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by crystalpapers(m): 10:45pm On Aug 17, 2023
Omo so na angel get this yansh 😍😍😍🤗🤗🤗
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:45pm On Aug 17, 2023
kowema:

Which is clearly why she said people said she is depending on her dad.
She was clearly suffering with telling a suffer head story.
I laughed so hard when she said people said she was depending on her dad like she was supposed to depend on me?😅
Lol😂
She just wants to make her own money and be financially independent but people misunderstood hergrin
Lmao!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 10:47pm On Aug 17, 2023
Doyin's bumbum has swallowed her pants!!!! sad grin sad grin sad grin sad grin sad grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 10:47pm On Aug 17, 2023
These people don't know how to rock at all.

I miss Hermes, Elo and Chomzy's pool party vibes 😟
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:48pm On Aug 17, 2023
Kiddwaya didn’t do nothing wrong

Nobody taped illebaye’s mouth

If she had any business, she should have said it , she had Time to open her Gen Z mouth

She’s lazy and waiting for someone to do all the work

I stand with KIDDWAYA the unapologetic ATARODO

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by styrese: 10:48pm On Aug 17, 2023
KingNaismith:
If you truly liked Kidd during LD, you will still like him this season people change and I don't see much difference so those liars saying they liked him before and they can't stand him now you can't fool anyone. You just can't hate kidd
Don't mind those peppered hoelites disguising especially that miserable granny eghe pretending that Kidd was her fave lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:49pm On Aug 17, 2023
DGOODLYF:
child of grace....all of her actions and inactions are always gaining her more fans
I swear!
Her enemies don’t know that she’s building mansions with the stones they’re throwing at her!
Now that Tacha has openly campaigned for her to win,many others will support her!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by realhovaps(m): 10:49pm On Aug 17, 2023
Geezeem:

Make I kill my boy?
I condemn his action
I love him still
Case close!

Lol, simple grin, unapologetically

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by styrese: 10:50pm On Aug 17, 2023
Lauryn41:
Kiddwaya didn’t do nothing wrong

Nobody taped illebaye’s mouth

If she had any business, she should have said it , she had Time to open her Gen Z mouth

She’s lazy and waiting for someone to do all the work

I stand with KIDDWAYA the unapologetic ATARODO
😍U know the drill❤️
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 10:50pm On Aug 17, 2023
Tolani looks good at this party too, she and angel, Girls in pink.
I love that Angel will always enjoy herself at pool parties
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 10:50pm On Aug 17, 2023
COOL10:
Nigerians will always be too emotional. Abeg free the guy jareh undecided

Kiddwaya, your strategy is working well. Only those who pay attention to your diary sessions will understand cheesy
"Nigerians are emotional" is a popular statement used to justify bad behavior on BBN.

5 million is on the line here. They both prepared a speech. Kids got to the stage and did something totally different. Something he probably didn't plan really well for before getting on. Therefore he presented rubbish.

He basically sabotaged the whole thing. And you dey talk say na strategy? Which kain useless strategy be that?

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 10:51pm On Aug 17, 2023
Geezeem:

I agree.

Though he badly needed a highlight

I suspect he did this deliberately. Which is why he was real enough not to do a fake apology

It was a calculated move

He has been a delawood before this night

We needed him to have highlight abeg

No vex cheesy
Stop apologising to people who never gave a hoot about Kiddwaya. Stop it already. What can they do besides quote themselves, insult, and throw around baseless and foolish allegations?

They never liked him. They never voted for him. They will never vote for him. Kidd is fine. He will survive and be fine.

Have they not defended their faves who have done worse before? Anyone who thinks Kidd is an idiot is a bigger idiot.

After all, we've seen more idiocy on this thread to last us a lifetime. Abeg.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 10:52pm On Aug 17, 2023
Godoverevery:
Kidd and doyin will likely clash tonight.

Building up already.

They should clash

He needs to wash that delusional wall gecko

She thinks she’s agbani darego

Rubbish thing
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 10:53pm On Aug 17, 2023
Please is this a wig on Ilebaye’s head
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 10:53pm On Aug 17, 2023
COOL10:
These people don't know how to rock at all.

I miss Hermes, Elo and Chomzy's pool party vibes 😟

Or Cross and Angel's/Queen's pool party vibes. Or Laycon & Nengi's pool party vibes.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Manfromlasvegas(m): 10:54pm On Aug 17, 2023
Last last na the foolishness and arrogance of these housemates go carry the 120 mullah give illebaye

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by finallybusy: 10:54pm On Aug 17, 2023
The show will take a break and when it comes back, the housemates will go from joyously munching on selected food to dancing like the world is about to end. Nairalanders will still carry their fingers to type that it happened organically, like the production team didn't threaten anybody to satisfy the viewers. Una, sef.

This is officially the tallest set of housemates after Pepper Dem. Short Nairalanders will commit suicide if they join the housemates.

Cee C - 5'3+/5'4.

Mercy, Angel - 5'6.

Venita, Doyin, Ilebaye - 5'7.

TBaj - 5'9. WhiteM - 5'9+/5'10.

Kiddwaya - 5'11. Always wears thick soled shoes to appear 6'0/6'0.5.

Alex, Adekunle, Frodd, Seyi - 6'0.

Pere, Neo - 6'1.

Cross, Ike, Soma - 6'3.

Short Nairaland boys will type rubbish as replies. 5'0 boys.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by moneyest(m): 10:55pm On Aug 17, 2023
FIGARO00:
Pls, vote for Whitemoney. They think it's by noise, don't mind them, just noiselessly keep voting him.

Wa, moneyest, you promised to crash the site with votes for WM, hope the site has crashed beyond repair. angry
I won't take a NO. angry

Good morning. angry

Lol cheesy

You no trust wetin we fit do?

Dem neva born the person wey go dethrone ODOGWU WHITEMONEY

For those who keep playing with WHITEMONEY GENG thinking they've found a new toy

THEIR EYE GO CLEAR SOON

Bookmark this post!!!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Yellowpigment: 10:56pm On Aug 17, 2023
Wotowotoman:
Please is this a wig on Ilebaye’s head
No it's her hair
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 10:56pm On Aug 17, 2023
garfield1:

Kidd,is a petty,cold,wicked fellow.he can say sorry to cross and not ilebaye? Is this not misogyny?
Yes, he is misogynistic.

Go and drag him out of the house.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 10:57pm On Aug 17, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Illebaye’s father is one of the richest men in kogi state.
E shock you?
Yet,she doesn’t flaunt it!

With those clothes of hers? Although it's not by wearing clothes tho. Of course her father could be rich but definitely not wealthy as some put it.

When you see rich pikin, you go know na. Someone like Lilo for example. I wondered why no one even noticed during her set, although she wasn't talking much nor bragging. Anyway, you would know rich pikin through their carriage. Of course, Some of them may be spoilt who wouldn't want to do anything or could be arrogant/pompous but definitely not ghetto razz like Baye. I think that's where phenotypical traits shape one's characters. That is , when one's environment impact one's character.

The only rich pikin in all stars is probably Kidd.

Richest housemate on the show is probably Mercy while Frood is probably her lackey.

Take Venita for example, Venita kinda respect Mercy in a way but doesn't give a damn about Frood.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 10:58pm On Aug 17, 2023
Beorn:

Or Cross and Angel's/Queen's pool party vibes. Or Laycon & Nengi's pool party vibes.
Nengi had pool party vibes?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by styrese: 10:58pm On Aug 17, 2023
zicoraads:

Stop apologising to people who never gave a hoot about Kiddwaya. Stop it already. What can they do besides quote themselves, insult, and throw around baseless and foolish allegations?

They never liked him. They never voted for him. They will never vote for him. Kidd is fine. He will survive and be fine.

Have they not defended their faves who have done worse before? Anyone who thinks Kidd is an idiot is a bigger idiot.

After all, we've seen more idiocy on this thread to last us a lifetime. Abeg.
It's even funnier apologizing to fan of a renowned abuser sheggz that isn't even worthy to lace Kidd's morally justified shoes😂wonders shall never end🤓
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 10:59pm On Aug 17, 2023
finallybusy:
The show will take a break and when it comes back, the housemates will go from joyously munching on selected food to dancing like the world is about to end. Nairalanders will still carry their fingers to type that it happened organically, like the production team didn't threaten anybody to satisfy the viewers. Una, sef.

This is officially the tallest set of housemates after Pepper Dem. Short Nairalanders will commit suicide if they join the housemates.

Cee C - 5'3+/5'4.

Mercy, Angel - 5'6.

Venita, Doyin, Ilebaye - 5'7.

TBaj - 5'9. WhiteM - 5'9+/5'10.

Kiddwaya - 5'11. Always wears thick soled shoes to appear 6'0/6'0.5.

Alex, Adekunle, Frodd, Seyi - 6'0.

Pere, Neo - 6'1.

Cross, Ike, Soma - 6'3.

Short Nairaland boys will type rubbish as replies. 5'0 boys.
You follow person argue height for morning?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nexus25(f): 10:59pm On Aug 17, 2023
Tatiana4u:

I swear!
Her enemies don’t know that she’s building mansions with the stones they’re throwing at her!
Now that Tacha has openly campaigned for her to win,many others will support her!

Tacha should get over her well deserved disqualification though, who does not know her support for Ilebaye is not altruistic but a product of frustration seeing Mercy Eke stamping her victorious feet again on the sound of history.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 11:01pm On Aug 17, 2023
Those of you always blaming the friendship of pere, kid, cross, ik and even neo.

I hope y'all know that one of the reasons why people come to Big brother isn't just about the money or hoping brands will sign them.
It's about building a network of friends that are first class citizens in the society.

Friends that can be potential investors to your company or brands, friends that can become God fathers and God mothers to your children in the future.
Friends that will be there for you when it comes to connections and influence.

This is what makes pere, kidwaya, cross, ik and co to have become very close because these men understands the importance of network and there is life after big brother naija.

This is one of the mistake Adekunle is making and this is why apart from beauty and chi chi , i don't think any of the level up housemates are his close buddies, i don't even think he is that close to beauty.

When you realize that there is life after big brother naija then you will begin to see that Adekunle is on a wrong part when it comes to networking with big brother housemates.

These all stars housemates are all big boys in their own right and look at the way pere and kid and ik even neo have all built bonds.

Because they know the importance of networking.

What doesn't take pere to invite Adekunle to Texas for an event?
What does it take kid to invite Adekunle to London?
What does it takes cross to invite him to Abuja or Canada?

See!! I am not against Adekunle or hate him but this his always wanting to fight with the big boys in the house is doing him no good.

Same shegs he is enemy with just bought a house in banana island.

He should understand that there is life after big brother so this constant desire to always play dirty in a fair game will deny him of proper networking.

Before you attack me with your reply, think first the importance of networking.

I am not saying Adekunle should lick ass but atleast choose your battles well.

Even frod and seyi and Angel and mercy and co will want to allign more with pere, kid, cross and co than with Adekunle because they understand the advantage of networking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 11:01pm On Aug 17, 2023
styrese:
It's even funnier apologizing to fan of a renowned abuser sheggz that isn't even worthy to lace Kidd's morally justified shoes😂wonders shall never end🤓
I tell you.

Morally bankrupt e-diots acting all sanctimonious online.

And we've been here long enough to see them defend all kinds of rubbish. But they've found a punching bag in Kidd whom they never liked to spew gibberish.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1363) (1364) (1365) (1366) (1367) (1368) (1369) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.