Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1385) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1492287 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1382) (1383) (1384) (1385) (1386) (1387) (1388) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:50am On Aug 18, 2023
Wait
Was it ilebaye's things Ike was throwing around?

After pretending that the guys are going too dark?

Ike I really hope it's not Ilebaye's clothes you threw on the ground

Who are seyi and Ike talking about that this one will hit her and she'll cry tomorrow.
He was saying he has a conscience but he suppresses it

Who was he talking about

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 2:52am On Aug 18, 2023
Ike also mentioned to Seyi that Angel is pissing him off so I’m really wondering whose stuff he manhandled.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 2:52am On Aug 18, 2023
Ike be careful oo. Seyi can be very cunning. He's laughing with you right now but it could be because he knows that you're probably going to get a strike for this. Be careful 😏

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:52am On Aug 18, 2023
Twitter saying it's ilebaye's clothes.
Why is seyi laughing?
These housemates dey tire person

Where is angel to tear Ike apart again abeg?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 2:52am On Aug 18, 2023
This isnt funny. Ike threw Ilebaye's clothes. Seyi and Venita were there laughing. Ah!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 2:53am On Aug 18, 2023
Now I understand why people hold vigils for their fave.
Tati wake up oh, you can't be sleeping my ear don full.

Ike went to the closet and threw out Ilebaye's clothes, threw some in the shower, stole her coins cry
He wants her to cry and become more vulnerable and feel hated by morning.
Then he would offer her comfort like don't worry, I'm your friend etc, she won't know he is the devil.
He also mentioned that Ilebaye is not even his target, it's her friend (Doyin).
He was telling Seyi.
Seyi said he too is out for blood.
Ike said she fought his person so he is out for her.
Hay God!!!.
Tati wake up let's offer sacrifices.

15 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:54am On Aug 18, 2023
People will turn to demons and witches and wizards because of 120 million.
Is everything content.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 2:54am On Aug 18, 2023
Biggie should do something about this, it's not funny honestly 😕

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by BadMaster: 2:54am On Aug 18, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Did Ike not read the rule book Why would you go and throw IIebaye things away in the toilet.....
This is very wrong. I hope Biggie gives him a strike. This is a provocative act

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:54am On Aug 18, 2023
Why are mercy, kiddwaya laughing with Seyi now?

I'm tired of these housemates

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 2:56am On Aug 18, 2023
As it stands now, it's only Ike, Seyi and Mercy that are aware of what Ike did.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 2:58am On Aug 18, 2023
COOL10:

Venita was in the room when Ike was throwing the clothes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Psychedelia(m): 2:58am On Aug 18, 2023
Whatever Ike is planning, I believe Ebuka will teach him a lesson on Sunday.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 2:58am On Aug 18, 2023
The only thing giving me joy in the whole thing is the fact Ilebaye will likely win the money.

With Ike's stupid display tonight, he's likely sealed the deal .

They all claim Baye is playing the victim card, then give her ammunition to destroy them .

Stupid hassmates 😁

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:59am On Aug 18, 2023
I was busy telling ilebaye to ignore and find a better response but there is no good response for this

If someone throws another person's clothes on the ground it's serious provocation that can lead to fights.

Abeg I don't want to watch witchcraft in the name of content abeg
Leave demonic actions for African magic films.

What's all this.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 2:59am On Aug 18, 2023
Uwosom:

Yeah, that's true.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jikins(m): 3:01am On Aug 18, 2023
angry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:01am On Aug 18, 2023
jikins:
angry

My God cry
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jikins(m): 3:01am On Aug 18, 2023
COOL10:

Pere and Kidd too plus Venita

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 3:02am On Aug 18, 2023
Biggie will most likely protect Ilebaye in one way or the other. That one is sure cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 3:02am On Aug 18, 2023
Ilebaye has topped the voting poll two weeks in a row.

Anyone that tells you she's bottom 4 , is a stupid and idiotic fool .

And anyone that believes it , is even more stupid.

Unfortunately we might have to wait till the end of the season to see the complete results....but this Sunday will surely reveal a lot of things.

I anticipate

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:03am On Aug 18, 2023
Manfromlasvegas:
This game is too brutal too brutal so tey the instigator in chief himself Ike dey say let us not get too dark.

I dey pity for illebaye walai. A sheep amongst wolves. But she better use her head.
She is a fool.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 3:04am On Aug 18, 2023
Pity card pity card. If you still don't see this girl's clearly being Targeted, you're a demon. Everyone wants to be a villain and na untop her head dem dey unleash am.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 3:06am On Aug 18, 2023
jikins:

Pere and Kidd too plus Venita

I doubt Kidd and Pere know. They may have agreed to make her get another strike but throwing her clothes was solely Ike's idea.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 3:06am On Aug 18, 2023
Uwosom:

Venita wasn't there, she ran out and said my hands no dey...
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 3:06am On Aug 18, 2023
Alheeri:

Venita wasn't there, she ran out and said my hands no dey...

But she saw what was happening!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jikins(m): 3:07am On Aug 18, 2023
COOL10:

I doubt Kidd and Pere know. They may have agreed to make her get another strike but throwing her clothes was solely Ike's idea.

Didn't say it was their idea, but that they know about it. They were all laughing about it
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 3:09am On Aug 18, 2023
I pray Ilebaye doesn't fall into this trap o.
What type of wickedness is this na?
Tatiana you don sleep?

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 3:10am On Aug 18, 2023
jikins:

Didn't say it was their idea, but that they know about it. They were all laughing about it

Wow, I must have missed that.

Well, we'll see how everything pans out later today. I doubt the plan will work.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 3:10am On Aug 18, 2023
COOL10:

Pere sef go dey shocked at this one. This is one's on another level.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 3:10am On Aug 18, 2023
kowema:
Now I understand why people hold vigils for their fave.
Tati wake up oh, you can't be sleeping my ear don full.

Ike went to the closet and threw out Ilebaye's clothes, threw some in the shower, stole her coins cry
He wants her to cry and become more vulnerable and feel hated by morning.
Then he would offer her comfort like don't worry, I'm your friend etc, she won't know he is the devil.
He also mentioned that Ilebaye is not even his target, it's her friend (Doyin).
He was telling Seyi.
Seyi said he too is out for blood.
Ike said she fought his person so he is out for her.
Hay God!!!.
Tati wake up let's offer sacrifices.

Additionally, Ike did this to set Kidd up because Kidd kissed Mercy in his presence.
Omo!. This game is cold.
Lemme see how Baye reacts when she wakes up

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 3:10am On Aug 18, 2023
Uwosom:

But she saw what was happening!
She was talking to seyi, immediately she saw Ike standing where ilebaye's clothes are she ran out shouting my hands no dey....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1382) (1383) (1384) (1385) (1386) (1387) (1388) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.