Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,934 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1388) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1464953 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1385) (1386) (1387) (1388) (1389) (1390) (1391) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 3:43am On Aug 18, 2023
I am surprised Pere is showing this much concern when He was planning with Ike to provoke this girl get a strike

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 3:44am On Aug 18, 2023
Uwosom:
I am surprised Pere is showing this much concern when He was planning with Ike to provoke this girl get a strike

Pere wants her reaction, it's unexpected that Ilebaye is quiet. Pere like Ike Glories in chaos.
In truth, It's her reaction as per yelling that's the goal

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by AwesomeDuru(m): 3:45am On Aug 18, 2023
kowema:

Pere wants her reaction, it's unexpected that Ilebaye is quiet. Pere like Ike Glories in chaos
You're trying too hard to rubbish Pere's image.

It's not working though undecided

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 3:45am On Aug 18, 2023
According to Frodd and Mercy, Seyi said Ilebaye took his drink from his locker. Mercy said that she's sure the viewers won't see that part but they'll see where Seyi exploded.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kalan: 3:47am On Aug 18, 2023
Matter Don die. That is the end. Zero drama in the morning.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 3:47am On Aug 18, 2023
Mercy and Frodd said that Ilebaye is the real bully in the house. Mercy also talked about how Ilebaye and Kidd agreed to talk about Kidd's business but she's(Ilebaye) now making it look like they never had that conversation.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:48am On Aug 18, 2023
The reaction that was expected didn't play out.....

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by iLoveYouToo(m): 3:48am On Aug 18, 2023
Tflex01 I’ve got no words for you, I’ve been banned from that section, you can own the thread and keep getting your balls svcked. You’ll surely see my response when I’m unbanned, you can bet on that.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 3:49am On Aug 18, 2023
COOL10:
According to Frodd and Mercy, Seyi said Ilebaye took his drink from his locker. Mercy said that she's sure the viewers won't see that part but they'll see where Seyi exploded.
They clocked her already but they continue to play to her advantage. Mercy analysed her victim playing strategy brilliantly. She said she's always crying when she's indeed the real bully. Most of them are not smart sha.

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 3:49am On Aug 18, 2023
Uwosom:

They planned, but Ike went ahead of them.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by iLoveYouToo(m): 3:49am On Aug 18, 2023
I won’t lie I suspect Mercy, Ike too
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Seunomobo: 3:50am On Aug 18, 2023
eleshin:
This is very stupid of Ike... This is no longer a game. Somebody should her to pack her stuff.

Was there any physical confrontation btw Ike and Ilebaye?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 3:50am On Aug 18, 2023
AwesomeDuru:
You're trying too hard to rubbish Pere's image.

It's not working though undecided

Image that he has rubbished by himself?.
See talk
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 3:51am On Aug 18, 2023
These PD HMs have analyzed Ilebaye's game and still keep doing silly things like this.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by AwesomeDuru(m): 3:53am On Aug 18, 2023
kowema:

Image that he has rubbished by himself?.
See talk
He's still 100 times better than whoever your fave is though undecided

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:53am On Aug 18, 2023
Mercy says they have enabled the victim game for ilebaye and she doesn't know how they can change it or if they can

She says she has never had a personal issue with ilebaye but she can see how it looks.
Mercy says the world will not see what started it that ilebaye was insulting seyi. They'll only see Ilebaye's clothes thrown about.

They now said they how can ilebaye be insulting someone that is married with a child. Someone that can give birth to her.

Frodd kept saying that while ilebaye was fighting with seyi
Tolani baj said that if ilebaye talks again to seyi she will fck her up.

Frodd, mercy and pere say ilebaye is the bully.
Then she goes and cries and looks like the victim but she's the one who starts issues.

Pere then brought in Alex and says Alex was siding seyi and was fighting him over seyi. Frodd said did Alex know that it's seyi ilebaye was fighting. Pere said yes.

Pere, Alex will be your end. Why bring her up as if you want them to drag her for standing up for ilebaye?

Mercy said Kiddwaya says ilebaye and kiddwaya agreed to the presentation then shw started playing victim making kiddwaya look like a nasty person before they heard his side.
Frodd says whichever way kiddwaya is nasty for him to even suggest it.

Mercy says let them not use victim and give this thing to someone (basically saying they should not allow Ilebaye use victim antics and win)

Mercy has always been evil
Is she the one to determine the criteria for a winner?
The way they are making it seem like because ilebaye had an issue with seyi. It's ok for someone to throw her clothes on the ground and for tolani and Venita to talk to gang up on her

Atleast they are using their own Mouth to confirm that ilebaye is getting bullied.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 3:53am On Aug 18, 2023
eleshin:

They clocked her already but they continue to play to her advantage. Mercy analysed her victim playing strategy brilliantly. She said she's always crying when she's indeed the real bully. Most of them are not smart sha.

Exactly.

They know her strategy of playing the victim is working, so they've decided to get her disqualified ASAP. The only problem is that they're not being smart about their plan.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by finallybusy: 3:54am On Aug 18, 2023
I will always say it that Nairalanders are unemployed. See as this thread full by four in the morning. I don’t know any office which doesn’t work on Fridays.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:54am On Aug 18, 2023
fitzmayowa:
The reaction that was expected didn't play out.....

Exactly that's why pere is not happy
He thinks he can decieve us

He wanted ilebaye to run mad and she peacefully went to bed.
I love that for her.

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:02am On Aug 18, 2023
eleshin:

You clock person strategy, yet they all continue to fuel and they call themselves OG and game reader.....cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Culer: 4:02am On Aug 18, 2023
finallybusy:
I will always say it that Nairalanders are unemployed. See as this thread full by four in the morning. I don’t know any office which doesn’t work on Fridays.
but you're also here at 4am too Meobìzy. You well so?

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Culer: 4:03am On Aug 18, 2023
fitzmayowa:

You clock person strategy, yet they all continue to fuel and they call themselves OG and game reader.....cheesy
no mind the otondos. Old fools
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:04am On Aug 18, 2023
Seunomobo:

Was there any physical confrontation btw Ike and Ilebaye?

Nope, she had a burst up with Seyi over a comment she made to the general house which was not directed to Seyi, but Seyi decided to jump into it with her, she had an argument with Kidd as regards the crap Kidd did during their presentation and that was it. How Ike decided to involve himself is what I don't get.....

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by finallybusy: 4:06am On Aug 18, 2023
If Mercy doesn’t watch herself, Kiddwaya will openly finger her for the world to see. Erica’s matter will be small compared to what he’ll do to her. Sha, I trust Kayode to be stupid. He’ll hide every raunchy thing Kidd will run the near retired olosho through.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kalan: 4:17am On Aug 18, 2023
fitzmayowa:

They watch, they will checkmate her soon. Except Biggie come to her rescue.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 4:26am On Aug 18, 2023
Angel thank you for standing up for ilebaye throughout tonight, calling the actions what it is
Bullying and provocation.
also thanks for waking ilebaye so she can see her clothes now, so the demons won't get the satisfaction of watching her initial reaction to her seeing her clothes thrown about later that morning.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 4:28am On Aug 18, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Nope, she had a burst up with Seyi over a comment she made to the general house which was not directed to Seyi, but Seyi decided to jump into it with her, she had an argument with Kidd as regards the crap Kidd did during their presentation and that was it. How Ike decided to involve himself is what I don't get.....

Ike has been bullying ilebaye during his reign, threatening to give her the 3rd strike then only stopped because ilebaye reported to big brother and big brother called him into the diary room to warn him

Then after the meeting with the guys today where they all planned to get ilebaye her third strike

Maybe he feels emboldened again to go after her again.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by styrese: 4:31am On Aug 18, 2023
COOL10:
Kiddwaya: I'm a villain this year. I'm a fvcking villain. If the viewers don't like it, they can say "oya Kidd, come and be going to your house", but one thing I won't do is to be the same Kidd that I was the last time. That's the real Kidd, but in this house, I'm a fvcking villain. That's my game. 💪💪💪
That's my Terseer baby in Mercy's voice💪💪💪 What's the essence of crying and trying to impress people that still won't crown him with Bbn prize money simply because he is a privileged child undecided My handsome baby have fun as much as u like those that truly love u will stand by u no matter what I inclusive😘😘😘😘

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:44am On Aug 18, 2023
Giel:
Seyi and Venita called angel a minion of mercy

But it's shocking that mercy convinced Angel to come to bbnaija Just so she can have a minion in the house

Mercy is overworking
When she was in the garden with Mercy after the fight with Ilebaye, she said that she was in this House because of Mercy. It isn't shocking.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:46am On Aug 18, 2023
fitzmayowa:

There is a split in PD already Seyi, Venita on one side, Angel, Mercy and Frodd on one side, while Ike is caught in between and doesn't belong to anyone or anywhere......
Angel isn't a SYE not PD. But she is a minion of Mercy. It's left for others to exploit from the split.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 4:46am On Aug 18, 2023
Giel:
Mercy says they have enabled the victim game for ilebaye and she doesn't know how they can change it or if they can
She says she has never had a personal issue with ilebaye but she can see how it looks
Mercy says the world will not see what started it that ilebaye was insulting seyi
They now said they how can ilebaye be insulting someone that is married with a child. Someone that can give birth to her.

Frodd kept saying that while ilebaye was fighting with seyi
Tolani baj says if ilebaye said that again if ilebaye talks again she will fck her up

Frodd, mercy and pere say ilebaye is the bully.
That she goes and cries and looks like the victim

Pere then brought in Alex and says Alex was siding seyi and was fighting him over seyi. Frodd said did Alex know that it's seyi ilebaye was fighting. Pere said yes.

Pere, Alex will be your end. Why bring her up as if you want them to drag her for standing up for ilebaye?

Mercy said Kiddwaya says ilebaye and kiddwaya agreed to the presentation then started playing victim making kiddwaya look like a nasty person before they heard his side.
Frodd says whichever way kiddwaya is nasty for him to even suggest it.

Mercy says let them not use victim and give this thing to someone (basically saying they should not allow Ilebaye use victim antics and win)

Mercy has always been evil
Is she the one to determine the criteria for a winner?
The way they are making it seem like because ilebaye had an issue with seyi. It's ok for someone to throw her clothes on the ground and for tolani and Venita to talk to try to gang up on her

Atleast they are using their own Mouth to confirm that ilebaye is getting bullied.
This one from week one has been analysing housemate game plans and how the viewers perceive them.

After every fight involving Baye, she'll start conversation about Pity votes when the camera is on her. For her mind, she dey decampaign the girl.

How did taking water from locker relate to reacting badly to a general statement like the one Ilebaye made?

Women supporting women. But you're going with Kidd's narration of events and ignoring Baye's.

Smh.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1385) (1386) (1387) (1388) (1389) (1390) (1391) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.