Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,365 members, 7,861,003 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:44 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1397) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1540537 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1394) (1395) (1396) (1397) (1398) (1399) (1400) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 9:38am On Aug 18, 2023
While talking about Ike let's not forget the cryaton Soma, that pulled , grabbed and even groped Angel when she clearly told him "No"

I hope biggie's judgement will be swift and just and these perverted men will be put in their place.

Erica and Beauty did far less and both were disqualified...

Soma and Ike need automatic disqualification.

17 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:40am On Aug 18, 2023
The Ike that did all this evil has been sleeping peacefully since morning
Chaii

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:40am On Aug 18, 2023
Giel:

But seyi is painting it to everyone like he's the one that was wronged
That's what he's been telling everyone and even cross now.
He almost made me believe him

Na wa so he's been justifying what happened to ilebaye since over this rubbish and she wasn't even wrong?

Thank you for looking for it.
No wonder Alex supported ilebaye last night.
Seyi is just a piece of shit!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by zanieike: 9:41am On Aug 18, 2023
Just watched that Ike's video. That was disgusting from him. I hope Biggie gives him a strike.
I'm feeling sorry for Ilebaye. I'm glad she didn't fall into their trap.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:41am On Aug 18, 2023
Giel:

Seyi is a mad man
And he's been painting himself as the victim to everyone and using it to justify why he doesn't care that ilebaye's clothes were trashed

Seyi is evil abeg
I can't deal

I genuinely thought ilebaye did something wrong to him

Haba.

Nope, her only offence was to collect the water from Seyi and tell him he didn't bring the water for him.....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 9:41am On Aug 18, 2023
You see this pity card you guys are insinuating... We will milk it, we will use it to cement Ilebaye's win

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 9:41am On Aug 18, 2023
Congratulations to Ilebaye ,winner of the big brother All stars

Since the house Mates are foolish ,then it’s good in her FAVOUR

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 9:41am On Aug 18, 2023
Allnacruise:

V.A.R

Decision: No foul play....Play on!!!!tongue
When we have been saying Aunty military nurse lacks tact, they think we are bluffing now they can see him for who he is, clueless.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PNomsule: 9:42am On Aug 18, 2023
Keep this coming 👏🏿
Giel:

Just little Bits and pieces of this mornings conversation between doyin, cross and then cross, Adekunle and Seyi.
Doyin going around asking who put ilebaye's clothes in the toilet.

Seyi says he wants to stay out of it
Doyin asked him if it's him. He says does it look like he can do it?

Doyin talking to cross now
Cross says he woke up in the night and saw her clothes scattered everywhere and had to arrange it on her box.

Cross says he even thought there was a fight.

Cross says he's beginning to get scared about the housemates behavior, every time they keep saying it's the game it's the game but the game is bringing out the evil and devilish in people.
Doyin asked cross if Kiddwaya can do it.
Cross says he believes kiddwaya can do it because of the things Kidd was saying yesterday like I want to be the villain of the show and cross didn't understand such a statement.

Cross says people were just showing different colours throughout yesterday.

Doyin says ilebaye doesn't have underwear and bikini away.
Cross says he hopes the person can sleep well with himself.
Cross says he hopes the person has a sister and will eventually have a wife.
Cross keeps saying this one shock me
He says if it's someone he knows that he cares for then the person will never have access to him again.
Cross says he's done with the person forever.

At a point Seyi comes out from the shower and says.
Seyi says there is a golden rule to this life. He says where one person own stop is where one person own start. Give what you can take

Seyi's says some people's own is talk, some People's own is actions.

Cross says if it's about action. Then bring the person come face him let them fight as part of action.

Cross says when you say it's social experiment hey will say it's a game it's a game..
Cross says this is not the show for this kind of act. There should be a show where you'll go and we know it's to do anything for 120m.
Adekunle says this is the show
Cross says no. There should be a show where you'll go and know that you can kill and poison someone for 120m because this thing they did to ilebaye is like killing a part of her.

Adekunle says there are people that can dish insult. Some people can't take it. (Basically saying insults are just as wrong as actions. The things that were done to ilebaye is as wrong as the things she says)
He says wrong is wrong. Everything is balanced.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 9:42am On Aug 18, 2023
Allnacruise:

Are you not entertained tongue

Evidence plentyyy grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 9:43am On Aug 18, 2023
Am happy Adekunle fans are on twitter defending him,abeg y leave Ike and his gang and focus on Adekunle opinion😆..
No one is dragging kidd and co just Adekunle..

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:43am On Aug 18, 2023
Doyin trying to get IIebaye up to dance, but she won't leave her bed.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:43am On Aug 18, 2023
Does ilebaye even have clothes to change into if she bathes?

Doyin has already confirmed that she had no underwear left.

Chaii. Na wa.
I feel very bad

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:44am On Aug 18, 2023
Alheeri:
Am happy Adekunle fans are on twitter defending him,abeg y leave Ike and his gang and focus on Adekunle opinion😆..

Adekunle is innocent in this matter and he only spoke based on what Seyi told him about the matter, I don't see why anyone is dragging him.....

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 18, 2023
Seunomobo:

😁😁😁😁😭😭😭😭😭

We will not rest until justice is served ...🔥🔥
You are hereby invited for questioning, please comply because anything you say will be used against you in the court of law. grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ujay01: 9:44am On Aug 18, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Ilebaye has no underwear according to Doyin. She threw them away.
Multichoice should bring bikini's and underwear for her.
Ike suppose collect strike.

Yes, Ike deserves a strike. His action yesterday should be condemned by any sensible person.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 9:44am On Aug 18, 2023
Threebear:
While talking about Ike let's not forget the cryaton Soma, that pulled , grabbed and even groped Angel when she clearly told him "No"

I hope biggie's judgement will be swift and just and these perverted men will be put in their place.

Erica and Beauty did far less and both were disqualified...

Soma and Ike need automatic disqualification.

Please what is crayton? undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:45am On Aug 18, 2023
Giel:
Does ilebaye even have clothes to change into if she bathes?

Doyin has already confirmed that she had no underwear left.

Chaii. Na wa.
I feel very bad

Should but she would have to deal with the inconvenience of not having under wear......

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:45am On Aug 18, 2023
Sanqa:
All I want now is for Baye to be mentally strong, enough to handle this. I want her to win that money. There is game and there is wichcraft.
Exactly!
Witchcraft is heavily involved!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 9:45am On Aug 18, 2023
Alheeri:
Even die hard Kidd and Pere fans are dragging Adekunle. Wonderful!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 9:45am On Aug 18, 2023
No matter what Ilebaye did, Ike had no right to throw her clothes, even went has far has throwing some into the toilet. If she was rude to you, be rude to her too. Abi!

Pere that is forming amnesia and concern was planning with Ike on how to provoke Ilebaye to get a strike.

These HMs keeping talking how Ilebaye will get more supporters if viewers think she is being bullied. Then you go and do something silly like this.. it looks like they are just out to get her.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 9:46am On Aug 18, 2023
Aguwanyi:
Pere is vile and evil..
His friends needs to be wary of him..
I’m facing him cos he’s more closer to ilebaye..
No wonder Uti have alot to say about him..

Tatiana come and see ur sweet Pere..ur fave school daddy kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa..
Na Cross I pity pass..Pere will sell him cheaply.
Evil man with no tact.
No wonder Venita has so much to say about the predator.
Old man at 52 hoping to be a IndecentStar forever, no ambition.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:46am On Aug 18, 2023
Alheeri:
Seyi said ilebaye took his Guinness without telling him,drank it and kept quiet...
One of the reasons why he angry at her..

Biggie come thru this morning oooo enough of this bullying from this senior housemates
And did he confront her?
Why is he talking behind her back?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by IghravweIG(m): 9:46am On Aug 18, 2023
Tatiana4u:
So this is what’s eating Seyi up?
SMH 🤦‍♀️
But I don't see the wrong that Baye did here.

She's got every right to take her drink back.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by LotaTee: 9:47am On Aug 18, 2023
Ihavethingstodo:

I tell ya grin
I listened to their conversation earlier today when Pere got them together....what came to my mind was either they are fvck buddies or dating codely.
They prove me right tonight. Between tolani will sleep well tonight grin
By the way not between. What is Tolani between or what is between her?

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 9:47am On Aug 18, 2023
Allnacruise:
"five grown adults"
"stupid housemates"
"These Oldies"

Mention their names, make e clear !

I just like as you Dey press their necks
Awon hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 9:48am On Aug 18, 2023
Nhazeru:
Ilebaye should be mindful of what she eats in that house cos at this point they can lace her food with insecticide or hypo
Yinmu, are you insinuating Biggis house is not safe?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 18, 2023
Onyi99:
Kuku supporting nonsense 😡
Who cares?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 9:49am On Aug 18, 2023
Godoverevery:
Seyi is a disgrace to the Awolowo family.

At this point that boy must leave on Sunday and Adekunle should also keep is dirty mouth quiet if he can speak the truth.

What is bad is bad..........only idiots support what they can't take.

Seyi don suffer

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:50am On Aug 18, 2023
SugarrBaby09:
My own is can any of these male housemates try what they did to Ilebaye on their fellow men?

Can ike do this to frodd, pere, kidd etc??

Even women can do this to each other.
Angel insulted and cursed him but he still went back to apologize!
Why’s Illebaye’s own different
What exactly did she do to him

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 9:51am On Aug 18, 2023
Nhazeru:
Ike cancelled!!

Na lie,Ike and pere are good
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:51am On Aug 18, 2023
mediocre:

I wonder what sort of brand will want to be associated with someone like that. Always up to mischief, he just disgusts me now.
That’s why no brand hired him!
He’s a failure and a disgrace!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1394) (1395) (1396) (1397) (1398) (1399) (1400) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.