Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,147 members, 7,835,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1395) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1500081 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1392) (1393) (1394) (1395) (1396) (1397) (1398) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dada4138(m): 8:57am On Aug 18, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

In a game there are rules.
120 million is not an excuse for you to do dirty things and call it a game or is it money over humans now?
And that's why big brother is there to send anybody that breaks the rule home. If big brother deems it fit, let him send Ike packing. When Ilebaye hold pesin for neck, biggie gave her a double strike and it's game on. So no biggie
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:58am On Aug 18, 2023
Seyi has finally found the balls to say what's in his mind and I'm happy for him

He says karma went after ilebaye twice after she came for him twice yesterday. Her stake got burnt and her clothes were thrown on the floor.
Adekunle was supporting.
Seyi says it's not everyone's head that's the same some people you touch. ( Basically when you disturb then bad things happen to you like it happened to ilebaye after she came for him)

Cross says what ilebaye did yesterday to seyi was horrible
Adekunle says it's exhausting.

Seyi said on the day of her fight of the strikes.he tried to calm ilebaye down and tried to give her word of affirmation, tried to make her smile. Is he a bad person?.
Now Ilebaye is telling him to rest.
Adekunle says ilebaye should know not everyone is out to get her

Seyi says he likes Doyin she's a loyal friend but she should be careful before ilebaye's energy rubs off on her

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 8:58am On Aug 18, 2023
omotolly22:
You guys should better leave adekunle out of this rubbish, he said what he said

Your fake general that you guys hype on this thread sat down and planned a poor girls downfall, and his slave ike carried out the execution

Now you are looking for how to blame adekunle, agbaya pere can give birth to ilebaye now

Am sure if it was adekunle that did it , this thread would have move by 200 pages with dragging

Exactly…
Small opinion this morning and they are feeling disappointed in him already..
Why are they even feeling disappointed in him..I thought he’s d devil himself..they day Pere and his gang ate Ade’s food,they claimed its a game and Ade cannot do anything..
Very rubbish people..

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 8:59am On Aug 18, 2023
omotolly22:
You guys should better leave adekunle out of this rubbish, he said what he said

Your fake general that you guys hype on this thread sat down and planned a poor girls downfall, and his slave ike carried out the execution

Now you are looking for how to blame adekunle, agbaya pere can give birth to ilebaye now

Am sure if it was adekunle that did it , this thread would have move by 200 pages with dragging

Am a confam Adekunle fan but he need to shut is dirty mouth in ds convo.

Let call off is BS.......he can't speak the truth cos seyi issh with Illebaye.

Can he take it ..........he is getting me pissed off.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:59am On Aug 18, 2023
kowema:
The other part that is irritating me is the HOH 2 facedness.

The moment Ike did it, Seyi even went to tell Mercy, they both giggled and laughed
Instead of intervening as she claims to be the unifying cord for the girls.
The moment Angel, Frodd and Herself began discussing the deed and they talked about how this could make Ilebaye the victim and also how a reaction could hinder the wager for her reign, she decided to go downstairs to pack the clothes.
She even said she'd wash the pants she doesn't mind.

Only for her to pack the pants from the toilet floor and mixed it with Ilebaye's other stuff.
Like who sent Mercy?.
So Ilebaye should catch an infection instead so Mercy can win wager etc?.
One thing I know is that Mercy will not win this show!

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:00am On Aug 18, 2023
a4turitoroman:

Funny thing is that he will leave before her😹
Gbam!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 9:00am On Aug 18, 2023
Kuku is a useless two faced lunatic that has his brain deep rooted inside Venbitter's anal cavity. A sorry excuse of a man. He will always give me materials to drag him daily.

As for Seyi and Ike they're all useless. I don't even know between them and Kuku who is more stupid

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 9:02am On Aug 18, 2023
But Cross was among the guys planning to get Illebaye the third strike. Why is he shocked about this?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:04am On Aug 18, 2023
So this is what’s eating Seyi up?
SMH 🤦‍♀️

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:05am On Aug 18, 2023
Seyi says ilebaye needs to learn her lesson,
Adekunle says coming on the show maybe the beginning of the lessons she needs to learn.

Seyi says ilebaye is one of the stars among other stars. There is a reason she was called for the show
She needs to use the tools life give her to upgrade herself.

Cross has been in this conversation with seyi and Adekunle for up to 40 minutes now.

Seyi says you can't just pick a fight with everybody and expect that everyone will.

Seyi says he's sad for what happened to ilebaye but as she lays her bed. Let her lie on it.
He knows the person that did it but it's not his business

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 9:07am On Aug 18, 2023
realhovaps:
I just watched the video

IKE IS GONE, very Foolish , someone you didn't have any fight with, bitch ass nigga, you cannot try this with some pple in that house

HE SHOULD BE DISQUALIFIED

I think venita and seyi were there they too should collect small because they knew the implications they were trying to walk away, but they should have stopped him esp venita, women support women.

This All stars show, can destroy your reputation.

These guys should be careful

You see this all stars.. lots of reputations will be destroyed.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by realhovaps(m): 9:07am On Aug 18, 2023
ItisHi:
at most a strike. Disqualified for what. Abeg! Venita and Seyi did nothing

Ilebaye's is not safe, with that video I watched, you don't know wetin you dy talk.

He should be disqualified

Venita knows what am talking about ,lol, atleast I would want to believe so coz I heard her saying I don't want to be part of this as they Walk out

Seyi is currently saying rubbish .

Pepper Dem people Omo they are something else

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 9:07am On Aug 18, 2023
Nhazeru:
Kuku is a useless two faced lunatic that has his brain deep rooted inside Venbitter's anal cavity. A sorry excuse of a man. He will always give me materials to drag him daily.

As for Seyi and Ike they're all useless. I don't even know between them and Kuku who is more stupid

Why not have the same energy for pere that instigated the issue and ike that carried out the act

Why such energy for adekunle

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:08am On Aug 18, 2023
Tatiana4u:
So this is what’s eating Seyi up?
SMH 🤦‍♀️

But seyi is painting it to everyone like he's the one that was wronged
That's what he's been telling everyone and even cross now.
He almost made me believe him

Na wa so he's been justifying what happened to ilebaye since over this rubbish and she wasn't even wrong?

Thank you for looking for it.
No wonder Alex supported ilebaye last night.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 9:08am On Aug 18, 2023
Seyi there is no God forbid if you are going home Sunday.

You are for sure going home on Sunday.....God dan stamp am.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:08am On Aug 18, 2023
Seyi saying he knows who did it
He's telling cross.
Cross says am I close to the person?
Because it will hurt him if he goes out and finds out he's close to the person.
If he's not. Then he's ok.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:10am On Aug 18, 2023
All I want now is for Baye to be mentally strong, enough to handle this. I want her to win that money. There is game and there is wichcraft.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 9:11am On Aug 18, 2023
Seyi said ilebaye took his Guinness without telling him,drank it and kept quiet...
One of the reasons why he angry at her..

Biggie come thru this morning oooo enough of this bullying from this senior housemates
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 9:11am On Aug 18, 2023
omotolly22:

Why not have the same energy for pere that instigated the issue and ike that carried out the act

Let that miserable soul Abeg…
She’s not finding out funny cos he fave Pere is plotting evil against her other fave ilebaye..
She must really be going through a lot..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:13am On Aug 18, 2023
Doyin said Ilebaye has no underwear or bikini to wear because all of them were thrown into the toilet/ toilet area and ilebaye doesn't want them again.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by realhovaps(m): 9:13am On Aug 18, 2023
Adekunle: I need to make tea for madam (venita), I think she needs it, she had alot to drink yesterday.

Seyi: laughing, all this una poppy love grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 9:13am On Aug 18, 2023
What Ike did was stupid tho. In as much as you want to play the game and cause choas, you will still need public votes. Doesn't he know there will be a public outcry from emotional people. You can't do this out of the blue.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:14am On Aug 18, 2023
Sanqa:
All I want now is for Baye to be mentally strong, enough to handle this. I want her to win that money. There is game and there is wichcraft.
@bold, this statement is golden.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 9:14am On Aug 18, 2023
Nhazeru:

You and whoever that kept u in his house are useless,lunatics and have ur brains deep rooted inside a gorilla’s anal cavity..You frustrations will never end..Spinless fuucktards..

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 18, 2023
My own is can any of these male housemates try what they did to Ilebaye on their fellow men?

Can ike do this to frodd, pere, kidd etc??

Even women can do this to each other.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 9:18am On Aug 18, 2023
Nhazeru:

I trust you to come for Adekunle 😊,this ur dragging pass wetyn he talk nah...
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 9:18am On Aug 18, 2023
Someone legit married this Seyi?.
No wonder he keeps asking Biggie if he has grown, looking for affirmations up and down.
Now we know that he is a serial fool in real life.
The Ilebaye didn't give the reaction they wanted. That one is also paining him.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 9:19am On Aug 18, 2023
Tatiana4u:
So Ike didn’t only scatter Illebaye’s things,he also stole her coins!!
Damn!
Anyone who defends Ike should be thrown into the lion’s den!

I wonder what sort of brand will want to be associated with someone like that. Always up to mischief, he just disgusts me now.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 9:20am On Aug 18, 2023
Ike did many rubbish last week as the HOH but he was hailed as entertaining, choas causer, BBA material and so on. Now he don face your fave Una dey cry. Na ment dey do una

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 9:22am On Aug 18, 2023
Nhazeru:
Kuku is a useless two faced lunatic that has his brain deep rooted inside Venbitter's anal cavity. A sorry excuse of a man. He will always give me materials to drag him daily

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 9:22am On Aug 18, 2023
omotolly22:

Pere is as stupid as Ike. I wish Kuku can just fight and disgrace him one more time like he did on Monday, Maybe this time he'll finally take the voluntary exit he wanted

Kuku should keep his mouth shut sometimes, go to twitter they've started dragging him already and I'm loving it🤣

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 9:22am On Aug 18, 2023
kowema:
Someone legit married this Seyi?.
No wonder he keeps asking Biggie if he has grown, looking for affirmations up and down.
Now we know that he is a serial fool in real life.
The Ilebaye didn't give the reaction they wanted. That one is also paining him.

I blame the stupid jury.

He won't be lucky this Sunday sha 😁

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1392) (1393) (1394) (1395) (1396) (1397) (1398) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.