Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,271 members, 7,836,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1405) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1501126 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1402) (1403) (1404) (1405) (1406) (1407) (1408) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:01pm On Aug 18, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Can you how stupid that response is When the task is for 2 people, the question if he was paired with Pere would he have done that

You wouldn't even be awake by this time if Kidd didn't do what he did.

He no try to be honest

But it was a deliberate act and I loved that he didn't apologize cos it would have been so fake!

He is owing his shit

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by IghravweIG(m): 12:02pm On Aug 18, 2023
This Mercy nyash just get as e be

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:02pm On Aug 18, 2023
Edu93:
For a dude you way too emotional over this.
No wonder the society is breeding a lot of SIMPs.
Tha game is the game.
Illebaye needs to be taken out, she has acquired lots of pity fans and that's the only way to eliminate her.
If Ike or anyone succeeds in taken her out and then gets a strike or two in the process, then that will be a job well done.
You dey crase!
It is you that needs to be taken out of this thread!
Radarada!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:03pm On Aug 18, 2023
DoubleeDee:

Wow, just going through the thread.
Hmm.....told you not to be too trusting of his intent yesterday. embarassed
His game plan which he's not hidden from viewers is to be a provocateur towards getting rid of competitors.
Check out his DS going forward!
You warned me o
Chai!
Kidd is evil!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:04pm On Aug 18, 2023
YoungDaNaval:
Omo ike is evil. Because of this rubbish I'm voting for Ilabaye till the end of the show. I'm not sharing my vote with any other house
Thank you dear!!!

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Zihno: 12:04pm On Aug 18, 2023
In all of this, I hope Ilebaye doesn’t accept those clothes back. Let her play the victim game and continue wearing this same old clothes. Shower, repeat the clothes, shower again and repeat the same clothes till Biggy brings new clothes for her.

When they have to go to the arena, let her tie her towel or a wrapper. When/if she washes the clothes, she should also tie her towel. I hope she’s smart enough to use this opportunity, that is what this is. An opportunity!

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jack500: 12:04pm On Aug 18, 2023
I have always known Pere is a useless old fool.

But his damaged fans will keep supporting him.

Where is that foolish Tiinummental or what is his name.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:05pm On Aug 18, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Teamie I’m drained..
I need chilled malt..
Oya take a breakgrin

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 12:05pm On Aug 18, 2023
Geezeem:

You must sha drag your kunle into this matter somehow...

Wetin concern him here? he was probably spooning at the time of this premium content

Please enjoy his good heart and character. It earned him a 4th position the last time, while an Agbero won the show lipsrsealed

Enjoy ur evil faves..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 12:06pm On Aug 18, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Oya take a breakgrin

grin grin..gimme malt instead..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:06pm On Aug 18, 2023
Ibukzy:
So you have comment on Adekunle Opinion

but not on the act of the perpetrators grin grin grin

yeye
Did you read my previous posts
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 12:07pm On Aug 18, 2023
carammel:

The pressure is getting to the housemates and the viewers but no matter what, we must remain resilient.
Here..

Thank you dear..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 12:07pm On Aug 18, 2023
Brownsun kiss
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:07pm On Aug 18, 2023
Zihno:
In all of this, I hope Ilebaye doesn’t accept those clothes back. Let her play the victim game and continue wearing this same old clothes. Shower, repeat the clothes, shower again and repeat the same clothes till Biggy brings new clothes for her.

When they have to go to the arena, let her tie her towel or a wrapper. When/if she washes the clothes, she should also tie her towel. I hope she’s smart enough to use this opportunity, that is what this is. An opportunity!
You are smart!grin
Giddem!!!grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 12:08pm On Aug 18, 2023
Whatever happened last night is good for TV. Premium content. Me I was enjoying Kidd's subtle provocation sha. Ilebaye was banging the table shouting like a stray dog, Kidd was calmly smiling and talking to her. Doyin sef collect from Kidd. Ike was very stupid last night cos Ilebaye did not have any issue with her last night. Ilebaye and some other hms believe it was Kidd that scattered her clothes last night.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:08pm On Aug 18, 2023
Aguwanyi:

grin grin..gimme malt instead..

Me wey Dey find malt to drink!grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 12:08pm On Aug 18, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa
My dear,you’re even lucky that you’re not a fan of Ike,Seyi,cross or Pere!
Lmao!
Just relax!grin

My dear..I for don abandon them..
I no dey joke with my mental health./

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 12:08pm On Aug 18, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Me wey Dey find malt to drink!grin

🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 12:09pm On Aug 18, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Kidd once said that he doesn’t need the money but the fame!
And now,he’s saying that he doesn’t need the 5m.
Does he take us for a fool or what?
Why is he so desperate for fame and why did he come back again to seek for fame?
Is he that useless that he couldn’t utilize the fame?
If he doesn’t need the money,why does he keep scheming,plotting and backstabbing his fellow housemates just for petty reasons?
And if his so called business was flourishing,why was he so desperate to advertise it at the expense of another?
Lmao!
Kidd is acting so desperate and I’ll be so happy to see the look on his face when he gets evicted!
And after that,he’ll fade into obscurity as usual!
Spits!
Mummy calm down!! grin grin
It is well. cool

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 12:10pm On Aug 18, 2023
jenifer007:

Even the kingdom of God suffereth violence and the violent taketh it by force

Adekunle till the last day

Yes ooooo..

Its Adekunle X 120 million

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 12:10pm On Aug 18, 2023
Gizzard will defend tire today.

That's what happens when you collect useless faves. ....you'll be defending rubbish from morning till night.
😁😁🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sometimes it's better to sit it out .... nothing you say can justify the evil we just witnessed.

There is no strategy or "entertainment" that permits such callousness and inhumanity.

27 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 12:10pm On Aug 18, 2023
Zihno:

He didn't touch her box, it was the cloth inside drawer/hanger. Nobody is bringing new cloth for her. She has enough cloth to last 3 BBN.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 12:10pm On Aug 18, 2023
ChristoBam:

You people have the same reply to every situation. Provoke, Bully.

You go explain how Baye provoked Ike. The same Ilebaye that had to report Ike to biggie weeks ago after getting poked continuously by him.

Eyah
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 12:11pm On Aug 18, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Your Adekunle will not win.
Rest.

Illebaye will not win

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bunnae(f): 12:11pm On Aug 18, 2023
https://twitter.com/SeunGabrielO/status/1692487154503504301?t=4dxKsp4eLtPx2skzgIdj_A&s=19

Soma is giving a certain vibe Sha. I may be wrong but this guy seems controlling and abusive. I really hope I'm wrong.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 12:11pm On Aug 18, 2023
Ihavethingstodo:
In as much as I don't like what happened to ilebaye, that girl is rude and disrespectful

Make we take true small.

That's one fact which some people keep overlooking. She was the one who insulted Seyi unwarranted first to begin with.

Some housemates had even supported her when she had issues with Kidd over the task but all that shouldn't have taken that long since she had already made her opinion known to Kidd and most already told Kidd that he was wrong and he should involve his partner next time (note, it wasn't about Baye. It was Kidd just being his pompous Kidd self, thus didn't involve his partner). So Kidd was advised to involve his partner next time and all that should have been laid to rest. However, Baye continued being rude because she wanted highlight and then even went to Insult Seyi unwarranted just because she wanted highlight. After all, she said she came with Tacha strategy. She keeps poking the housemates. And these housemates aren't the nicest to begin with.

Where one thinks his or her craze is big, others would tell the person that theirs are bigger. So it's like the devil meeting with the devil. None of the housemates are saints.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 12:11pm On Aug 18, 2023
Tatiana4u:

You dey crase!

😂😂😂😂

Painment
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:11pm On Aug 18, 2023
Mercy’s fakeness and pretense have been exposed and people are beginning to see her evil nature!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 12:12pm On Aug 18, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Adekunle should have stayed neutral about this whole thing until he hears from both sides!
As for mercy,she is HOH for crying out loud and she supported Ike’s wickedness and took those clothes back to Illebaye’s wardrobe!
Isn’t that wickedness
If na she dem do like that,she go like am

Dear Tati

Face Seyi, pere and Ike and leave Ade and mercy alone

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 12:12pm On Aug 18, 2023
jenifer007:

Even the kingdom of God suffereth violence and the violent taketh it by force

Adekunle till the last day
Yes o

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 12:13pm On Aug 18, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Mercy’s evil and pretense have been exposed and people are beginning to see her evil nature!
I wish she didn't come back sha....I feel her stock is going down .

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:14pm On Aug 18, 2023
Cross : whoever is capable of doing this to Ilebaye shouldn’t come to my house…..

Well said Cross 👏👏👏

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1402) (1403) (1404) (1405) (1406) (1407) (1408) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.