Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1407) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1500600 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1404) (1405) (1406) (1407) (1408) (1409) (1410) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:40pm On Aug 18, 2023
Tatiana4u:

I thought I was responding to a sane person!
Shift!

You think we will watch you paint our faves bad so as to make your brat gain?

Nah... her two strikes were not a reward of good behavior

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:41pm On Aug 18, 2023
eleshin:

He didn't touch her box, it was the cloth inside drawer/hanger. Nobody is bringing new cloth for her. She has enough cloth to last 3 BBN.

Are you sure he didn't touch the box? because apparently the box was equally trashed, Cross had seen it earlier when he went out to pee and brought it back into the wardrobe space while thinking it was just a random thing.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:42pm On Aug 18, 2023
fitzmayowa:

They keep handing her the advantage, to knock out Iiebaye is simple they should ignore her as if she doesn't exist and that they need to do and that would have been it for her, the 5 guys coming together to talk about her getting DQed will make her trend would get people on her side....

If she uses her head and not fall for the plan she might just end up winning the money.....

Wetin viewers loose?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 12:42pm On Aug 18, 2023
Habamana which kain wahala be this?
Shey Una ask for content and talking point with a heavy dose of vawulence via instigation from ike, una nor tell ike whether e go increase to the highest or put am for medium grin

Though he took it too far,but saying you won't vote him next time because of this action of his is simply being overly sentimental!

Whenever you ask for premium content and undiluted vawulence,always be reminded that you cannot determine its level of quality grin

Don't worry,kumbaya harmattan is coming very soon and we will all be here enjoying the borefest from automatically turned delawoodian HMs thanks to our emotionally inspired viewers!

smiley cool

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:43pm On Aug 18, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Why is Ilebaye's handler silent oo.
No post from her social media handles since yesterday night.
Let them milk this thing other handlers are already issuing statements and collecting from the milk.
See Neo's handler below.
Illebaye’s silence and that of her handler is loud!grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rahkman: 12:43pm On Aug 18, 2023
Seyi should better start packing his things no jury fit save him life on Sunday
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 12:43pm On Aug 18, 2023
I hope that human being supporting a full blown dirty thief saw what Ike did yesterday.

Very devilish and unwarranted provocation. Since I have been watching bbn, I have not seen this type of evil before.

What he did deserves an outright disqualification, because he destroyed another housemates property, and he must pay for those clothes as well.

When Whitemoney said Ike needed to see a therapist, some ppl here came on him with their upper lips raised like a he-goat in heat to attack him, shior!

Jàgídí jágan ikeji gbéwiri.

Ilebaye, keep peppering them.

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:44pm On Aug 18, 2023
Whitesnow01:
Congratulations to Ilebaye. Few weeks ago, I analyzed her game including how people hyping everything situation she put herself in for her because they hate the other housemate or they are trying to demarket their threat would regret it.
Well glad to see that it’s coming to pass. They suddenly are trying so hard to paint the “we don’t want pity” narratives. You started it and you must want it.

Like it or not, Ilebaye is a top 3 housemate next week she will displace someone off the 2nd.

Adekunle will most likely leave as 4th runner up like he did during his season, CeeC or Mercy win self no sure at this point.

You have no idea the length bandwagons can go, especially when trying to prove a point.

Again, congratulations to Ilebaye, the actual gamer of the season.

Meanwhile, ike na weyrey. I like chaotic game but not that type, perhaps he needed to see a psychologist as suggested by Frodd and others. He’s definitely loosing it.

When Whitemoney said Ike has mental problem some were dragging him.
Whitemoney was right o

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:44pm On Aug 18, 2023
Rahkman:
Ilebaye won't win but she will go far due to sentiments
Lol, you people are still here.

grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:45pm On Aug 18, 2023
Threebear:
Omo !

Ilebaye might win with Efe's gap at this point 😁😁😁😁🤣

The whole Nigeria dey arise for her .

Even my boyfriend that doesn't watch bbnaija is asking me to teach him how to vote , so he can vote Ilebaye
Boyfriend ke.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 12:45pm On Aug 18, 2023
Edu93:
For a dude you way too emotional over this.
No wonder the society is breeding a lot of SIMPs.
Tha game is the game.
Illebaye needs to be taken out, she has acquired lots of pity fans and that's the only way to eliminate her.
If Ike or anyone succeeds in taken her out and then gets a strike or two in the process, then that will be a job well done.

Alot of you teens don't even no the meaning of SiMP....you just throw the word around.

No right thinking mature person will support the devilish act....
what have this achieved for ike?? He just even destroyed his own brand.

You can go inside and break her legs so your favs can win..........shebi na game.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:46pm On Aug 18, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Illebaye’s silence and that of her handler is loud!grin
They should talk abeg.

Other handlers are milking and doing damage control.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:46pm On Aug 18, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

I have been waiting for you to comment.
Thank God you commented. grin

Lol, the chaos has been chaosing, everybody is just trying to remove their fave from the fallout. Adekunle's handler even did Press Release, I nearly fell out of my chair in laughter.

I'm sure Ilebaye's handler is currently preparing her own to tell us, "All Ilebaye ever wanted was to be a Gen Z Baddie, but in a world where women, especially younger women, are constantly shut down, she has managed to stand firm...." grin, PR na your mate?

The combination may differ, but walahi, the spell always works the same way. Give people someone to pity and you have given them a winner.

Anyway, like Clement11 stated, my heart goes out to Ilebaye, but my vote remains with Cross grin

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 12:46pm On Aug 18, 2023
Anyway something to lighten up the mood away from the provocations on Baye.

Cross, Ike and Kidd were just analysing how Pere is the most talented among them in Knackery.

And the General proudly owned up to his shi..😄

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 12:46pm On Aug 18, 2023
Zihno:
In all of this, I hope Ilebaye doesn’t accept those clothes back. Let her play the victim game and continue wearing this same old clothes. Shower, repeat the clothes, shower again and repeat the same clothes till Biggy brings new clothes for her.

When they have to go to the arena, let her tie her towel or a wrapper. When/if she washes the clothes, she should also tie her towel. I hope she’s smart enough to use this opportunity, that is what this is. An opportunity!

The bolded is funny 🤣

I don't know who is handling her page but he/ she needs to milk this opportunity well well. He needs to do a video edit of the scene where Ike was vandalising her things add the scene she was crying, put up an emotion evoking write up, drop it on Facebook, ig,tiktock and twitter let everywhere begin dey blast!!

Someone has won this game in the past through pity party, I want Ilebaye to do same .

An underdog should emerge a winner once in Bbn.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:47pm On Aug 18, 2023
FIGARO00:
I hope that human being supporting a full blown dirty thief saw what Ike did yesterday.

Very devilish and unwarranted provocation. Since I have been watching bbn, I have not seen this type of evil before.

What he did deserves an outright disqualification, because he destroyed another housemates property, and he must pay for those clothes as well.

When Whitemoney said Ike needed to see a therapist, some ppl here came on him with their upper lips raised like a he-goat in heat to attack him, shior!

@bold, exactly what I told myself since I watched the video. Whitemoney was correct Ike dey craze.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:47pm On Aug 18, 2023
Rahkman:
Ilebaye won't win but she will go far due to sentiments

I rate myself, somewhat of an expert on BBN affairs.

I can tell you for certain, Ilebaye will win. This little act from these housemates has ensured the win.

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 12:47pm On Aug 18, 2023
Na so the guys handed over the win to ilebaye on a platter of gold .......To think when she first said she will win by the grace of God she does not have much fans......grace found her

Wahala for fanbase wey dey fight each other on top ilebaye's money oooo cheesy

It was a pleasure going all out for my deks and C past few weeks.......back to my cruise mode

Hopefully my faves stay longer for my viewing pleasure and if they don't they will do well outside.....

Make I keep my shishi in my pocket,I no dey dash multichoice money agian

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:47pm On Aug 18, 2023
kowema:
My own joy is Ilebaye is getting the spotlights and the ancient of days are handing it to her without much of a fight.
She was someone I was interested in in her season but unfortunately she didn't get the buzz!!!.
From the way she even plays, it's looking like she didn't even watch these guys much and didn't get grooming per character. She's just unaware that this is a battlefield.

The only survival mechanism I see her applying is her experience as a boarder in secondary.
At least that phase has taught her to be independent.

Viewers are the biggest beneficiaries. You guys should stop complaining abeg

Anyone wey win, make e win
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 12:48pm On Aug 18, 2023
Today we see no evil, we hear no evil.
Only positivity

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:48pm On Aug 18, 2023
safarigirl:

Lol, the chaos has been chaosing, everybody is just trying to remove their fave from the fallout. Adekunle's handler even did Press Release, I nearly fell out of my chair in laughter.

I'm sure Ilebaye's handler is currently preparing her own to tell us, "All Ilebaye ever wanted was to be a Gen Z Baddie, but in a world where women, especially younger women, are constantly shut down, she has managed to stand firm...." grin, PR na your mate?

The combination may differ, but walahi, the spell always works the same way. Give people someone to pity and you have given them a winner.

Anyway, like Clement11 stated, my heart goes out to Ilebaye, but my vote remains with Cross grin
Lol, everyone is waiting for the handler to talk oo.
I dey camp for her pages dey wait for update.. grin

They must milk it.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 12:49pm On Aug 18, 2023
Jack500:

Mr Man use your sense.

Adekunle was not there, he didn't know what and what played out

slowpoke if you don't know what am talking about.......don't quote me

Alot of you don't watch........you just follow what you read online.

Did you watch Adekunle, cross,seyi convo this morning about what happened If you did and support Adekunle opinions instead of him keeping quiet then you are a blind follower.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:49pm On Aug 18, 2023
Nhazeru:

The bolded is funny 🤣

I don't know who is handling her page but he/ she needs to milk this opportunity well well. He needs to do a video edit of the scene where Ike was vandalising her things add the scene she was crying, put up an emotion evoking write up, drop it on Facebook, ig,tiktock and twitter let everywhere begin dey blast!!

Someone has won this game in the past through pity party, I want Ilebaye to do same .

An underdog should emerge a winner once in Bbn.

Someone? Someone?

The only person that has ever won this show without Pity Party is Mercy Eke. Pity party is a key ingredient to winning the show.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by finallybusy: 12:50pm On Aug 18, 2023
So, Ilebaye, the thorn in Beauty’s side, is who we’re defending now? Nairaland truly is the home of the jobless. The “last born of the house” in two seasons is treated the same way both editions. Right now, it is obvious the problem is her. Big Brother was not wrong in handing her two strikes. If cameras weren’t in the building and the contestants had no one to pretend for, that girl would receive physical beatings from every housemate including Pere and Alex who claim to care for her.

The situation we’re seeing play out would happen to Sheggz, Amaka, Bella, Chi Chi, Phyna and Bryann if they were unfortunate to come on the show again. Ex-Level Up contestants it wouldn’t happen to are Beauty, Hermes, Allysyn, Daniella, Khalid and many others. Yes, the show has finally reached a point where old housemates see themselves as an exclusive community — prospective members now face a hazing ritual before getting accepted. We the viewers are the cause of all this, encouraging bad behaviour while ignoring well behaved individuals for being termed “boring.” Would Ozo behave in the same manner as Ike? A big no. Why the complaint over something we enabled? Ilebaye herself would partake in the bullying if this season took place at a time she would fit in with others age and behaviour-wise.

Look at yourself first before throwing complaints. You are the reason things have gone this far.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:50pm On Aug 18, 2023
FIGARO00:

Thank you deargrin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 12:51pm On Aug 18, 2023
mediocre:

People are acting like being a decent human being and playing the game are mutually exclusive

Cross is actually a pure soul, he is not capable of evil, he's a kid at heart....If Cross should miss heaven, it would have been because he cheated on his spouse!!!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:51pm On Aug 18, 2023
fitzmayowa:

I love that Kidd owned it though, in as much IIebaye might have a point the HMs are not babies and if they can't take the heat DR is always available for them to take Voluntary Exit.....

This!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 12:52pm On Aug 18, 2023
Ilebaye is still wearing the same clothes she wore last night cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 12:52pm On Aug 18, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Why is Ilebaye's handler silent oo.
No post from her social media handles since yesterday night.
Let them milk this thing other handlers are already issuing statements and collecting from the milk.
See Neo's handler below.
The silence is the highest form of milking cheesy.......see the massive support she is getting across all the social media .......if they talk dey fit mis yarn....

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:52pm On Aug 18, 2023
damiviolet:

The silence is the highest form of milking cheesy.......see the massive support she is getting across all the social media .......if they talk dey fit mis yarn....
True sha.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:52pm On Aug 18, 2023
Uwosom:
Ah ah..is soma drunk?

This is provocation na.

This boy is really stressing me lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 18, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Illebaye is trending all over the world!
Whatever you do,don’t sink other peoples boats to stay afloat!
The ocean is big for everyone to sail!
We should thank the evil ganara and evil mercy for helping baye's game. E Dy sweet me. Laslas my two favorite Ceec and ilebaye will drag the money and drag my votes.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1404) (1405) (1406) (1407) (1408) (1409) (1410) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.