Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1458) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1472703 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1455) (1456) (1457) (1458) (1459) (1460) (1461) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 11:09pm On Aug 18, 2023
Soma said he loves Angel.

Nawa o!

Things they move fast for this house
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:09pm On Aug 18, 2023
Uwosom:
There is strategy and there is wickedness!

We condemn the act. We still love the housemates.

I will never abandon my faves

We move!

🚶🚶🚶

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 11:10pm On Aug 18, 2023
What happened this night has given us "All Stars Reloded". The game is just about to begin. Omo, we go enjoy tire

Angel feels Soma, but he just has to control his emotions. She likes him
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 11:10pm On Aug 18, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Tati e don do..
Biggie don address am..
Them give Ike strike?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 11:10pm On Aug 18, 2023
Geezeem:

We condemn the act. We still love the housemates.

I will never abandon my faves

We move!

🚶🚶🚶

Good! I don't expect you to.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:10pm On Aug 18, 2023
aroundnaija:

Na why that season get 5 representatives 😁😌, 3 finalist omo the season choke 😌
Exactly...They needed them to spice up this season...If not white money will come and cook and shout who theyyyyy...😏 to collect 120mill

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 11:10pm On Aug 18, 2023
E be like say Somgel ship still dey sail o.
Soma just asked Angel what she wants to eat so he can make it for her and she too talk noodles with beef. undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 18, 2023
Tatiana4u:
My question is what exactly is it that Ilebaye is doing that is making these animals in human form gang up against her like this?

Somebody help me understand this because I’m at pains to really understand the reason for this hatred towards her.

Is she the only rude girl in that house?
Or she is supposed to wake up every morning and greet all of them?
I don’t understand!
It's a case of your enemies doing the lord's work. I'm glad they are helping her game unknowingly

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 11:11pm On Aug 18, 2023
Shebi Soma said he has a gf outside? He don dey tell another gal he loves her..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 11:12pm On Aug 18, 2023
Soma no get any game play.He wan force that ship with Angel coz he thinks that's what will help his cause

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:12pm On Aug 18, 2023
livelymatilda:
1...Doyin is a terrible human being.

2..In that video, Big brother omitted the part where Venita said to Seyi.. "I CANT BE PART OF THIS " ...or something like that.

3.I repeat, Doyin is a terrible human being .Like Geezeem, she can't take what she dishes out and she if alsoa two faced clown
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by irenosen22(f): 11:12pm On Aug 18, 2023
Venita dragging Alex😂😂😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 11:13pm On Aug 18, 2023
Nhazeru:
Biggie thank you for giving Ike a strike but he needs to leave that house in handcuffs next!

WTF!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:13pm On Aug 18, 2023
Edu93:
Yes oh.. They need to restrategize.
Some of the gang are feeling down but thankfully the General still seems resolute

We move!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 11:13pm On Aug 18, 2023
Tatiana4u:
My question is what exactly is it that Ilebaye is doing that is making these animals in human form gang up against her like this?

Somebody help me understand this because I’m at pains to really understand the reason for this hatred towards her.

Is she the only rude girl in that house?
Or she is supposed to wake up every morning and greet all of them?
I don’t understand!

To be honest, i think it’s the age thing. Nigerians like respect and it is difficult to accept someone who is several years younger than you telling you to shut up or eff off blah blah. Even if they are all on the same level in biggie’s house…

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by RedboneSmith(m): 11:13pm On Aug 18, 2023
Did this boy just use the L-word? 😂😂😂😂😂

Oh dear dear dear
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:14pm On Aug 18, 2023
KNIGHTBlaed:

Just remembering the housemates dey give me joy. That set was like All stars 1.0
I swear..

Everyone was content in that season...FROM A-z

Except Jackie.. lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 11:14pm On Aug 18, 2023
ukaface:

Clement111
I just say make I show you this comment

The comment just Dey sweet me
Na WA to you ooo

Shey na this bear wannabe I wan de answer now??

Abeg show me insults from better people
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bunnae(f): 11:15pm On Aug 18, 2023
Venita wants to know why Alex was crying.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 11:15pm On Aug 18, 2023
Amuche wanted to rope in Kuku into the wahala but Mrs Adekunle Olopade shut that ish down
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DaisyMellow(f): 11:15pm On Aug 18, 2023
Just this night alone I've spotted 3 people with serious mental problems

Pere is a sociopathic fool and now I believe everything Venita said about him standing naked behind females in the bathroom. Dude is fuccked up in the head and has zero empathy or remorse.

Venita is a mental case and shouldn't even be allowed to raise little kids. Definitely losing some bolts in her head.

Soma is an abusive, obsessive partner and to be honest, potentially dangerous. He is the type to beat his wife or even kill her for flimsy reasons. Angel needs to stay away from that lunatic..

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 11:15pm On Aug 18, 2023
Munzy14:

No BBN will come close to Pepper dem...They have that locked in hall fame...Best season ever..

Even the content making this one move, is proudly sponsored by same Pepper dem HMs.

Pepper Dem, hands down.

But this season could still rival it
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by FrankGiel: 11:15pm On Aug 18, 2023
Clement1111:

Same person you quoted still supports her Ike who did the actual job and you are here throwing your supposed off

Abegi,at least we are seeing the real fans and the plastic ones
if you don't know this monicker, you better rest! Who is joining you to do real and fake fans... You think after all these years I will be joining to do ride or die with housemates?? I'm here for cruise.. This year, I'm team ILebaye. if she messes up, I don port.. no time.. If you can't join me in cruise, I use God beg you, ignore this account.. My mouth no good. Several people already ignore my monicker

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by FrankGiel: 11:16pm On Aug 18, 2023
Ihavethingstodo:

If Pere is demon, then Ike is what?

Make una rest!! This is game!!
Ike doesn't hide his character!
Pere is two faced
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ebunchi(f): 11:16pm On Aug 18, 2023
Wait a minute , so alex was actually crying because she taught ike was going home 😄 🤣 😂 😆 werey HM

Congratulations mercy on winning the wager

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 11:16pm On Aug 18, 2023
EmmyCC:

Them give Ike strike?

Yes..one strike..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 11:17pm On Aug 18, 2023
MamBi:

To be honest, i think it’s the age thing. Nigerians like respect and it is difficult to accept someone who is several years younger than you telling you to shut up or eff off blah blah. Even if they are all on the same level in biggie’s house…

The fault is not Baye's. It's Doyin that is misleading that girl, Doyin is the problem, but the guys cannot see it. Everyone thinks Baye is being herself, but she's only being what Doyin wants her to be. The Kidd issue was gingered by Doyin, and Baye and Kidd would have settled it, but Doyin wanted none of that, her friend cannot be good with Kidd since she now dislikes the guy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 11:17pm On Aug 18, 2023
Adekunle says the events in this house is mild compared to his season.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 11:18pm On Aug 18, 2023
KNIGHTBlaed:
Omoh mehn, this Frodd dey feel like Obi Cubana sha. Someone needs to face him squarely. He get money no mean say he pass who he be

Omo dis economy hard, anybody wey get money still suppose carry shoulder small o! Frodd is simply behaving his level most times, it's Kidd that has been low-key condescending.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 11:18pm On Aug 18, 2023
Munzy14:

I swear..

Everyone was content in that season...FROM A-z

Except Jackie.. lipsrsealed

No be Jackie say Tacha na witch? Na Jackie dey form bestie with married man na. Everyone made sense that season

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 11:18pm On Aug 18, 2023
FrankGiel:

Ike doesn't hide his character!
Pere is two faced

My point exactly..
Ilebaye is more closer to Pere than every other guy there..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DaisyMellow(f): 11:19pm On Aug 18, 2023
Angel is one of the few people in that house that has a genuinely good heart.

Probably the only person sef.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1455) (1456) (1457) (1458) (1459) (1460) (1461) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.