Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1459) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1463689 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1456) (1457) (1458) (1459) (1460) (1461) (1462) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 11:19pm On Aug 18, 2023
DaisyMellow:
Angel is one of the few people in that house that has a genuinely good heart.

Probably the only person sef.

True sha..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 11:19pm On Aug 18, 2023
ebunchi:
Wait a minute , so alex was actually crying because she taught ike was going home 😄 🤣 😂 😆 werey HM

Congratulations mercy on winning the wager

She told Cross that she cried because Pere was involved in the conspiracy to give Baye an additional strike…

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 11:20pm On Aug 18, 2023
Uwosom:
Shebi Soma said he has a gf outside? He don dey tell another gal he loves her..
That pH boy will crumble 😭. 😭😭
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Biggaboi(m): 11:20pm On Aug 18, 2023
Guys did did biggie say that henceforth DQ will now be based of his discretion and it will be based on different factors?
I read this somewhere and wants to confirm
@Giel
@Tatiana4U
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by chrisnando: 11:21pm On Aug 18, 2023
Pere just dey yarn nonsense. He's just looking for an excuse.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 11:21pm On Aug 18, 2023
Angel is clearing Pere.

Pere is defending himself saying Ilebaye insults him unprovoked.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bunnae(f): 11:21pm On Aug 18, 2023
Pere said Ilebaye has been insulting him so he doesn't want to own to his fuq up.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 11:21pm On Aug 18, 2023
OldBeer:
Adekunle says the events in this house is mild compared to his season.

grin grin grin grin for him mind, he dey rate him season sha
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:21pm On Aug 18, 2023
Nhazeru:

It is beyond evil and anyone supporting this must be a high grade witch!!

Ex teamie

There is no single Ikegang that didn't condemn this act.... not one person.

My first reaction which I posted was "is Ike mad?!"

But you know I will never abandon my boys... Never!

I was this way with Sheggz and chopped a lot of insults last year

This act is very unfortunate

I agree that it caused a lot of buzz which is good for ratings of the show and added a little spice that isn't fake gas gbos or shipping content.... still

it's wrong and must be condemned by all and sundry

That said, just like you didnt abandon Ilebaye when she got physical with Ceecee and Doyin, I won't abandon Ike, Pere and Kidd

IT WON'T HAPPEN

On a lighter note, you guys own us one for improving your gal's game after her sabbatical cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:21pm On Aug 18, 2023
Venita to Doyin - dehydrated panla fish ! Every day you're painting your face , which paint you wan wear today? 😁😁😁🤣
Dirty thing , if you mention my daughters again , I'll curse you and every night you go dey cry .

Omo fear Delta girls and their mouths 😁🤣🤣

Doyin has met her match.

16 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 11:22pm On Aug 18, 2023
MamBi:

She told Cross that she cried because Pere was involved in the conspiracy to give Baye an additional strike…

Peres participation would have shattered any right thinking persons heart.

Same Pere that has been forming Big Daddy for Ilebaye with Alex the mummy.

At the end of all this, the HMs should know not to trust anyone.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 11:22pm On Aug 18, 2023
KNIGHTBlaed:

The fault is not Baye's. It's Doyin that is misleading that girl, Doyin is the problem, but the guys cannot see it. Everyone thinks Baye is being herself, but she's only being what Doyin wants her to be. The Kidd issue was gingered by Doyin, and Baye and Kidd would have settled it, but Doyin wanted none of that, her friend cannot be good with Kidd since she now dislikes the guy

Call a spade a spade… When Ilebaye called Doyin herself a biatch and murrafowka, was it still Doyin that was in her ear?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:22pm On Aug 18, 2023
KNIGHTBlaed:

No be Jackie say Tacha na witch? Na Jackie dey form bestie with married man na. Everyone made sense that season
Jackie was too boring..Only comes alive in sponsored task...

Oooh Mike cruisetopia king..🤣🤣🤣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 11:23pm On Aug 18, 2023
Pere insists he did nothing wrong. He says his school daughter insults him unprovoked every time. He says he had to conspire against her.
Angel said the conspiring is not bad but the fact that he is close to her is the issue.
Pere says he has already hands off from her. That she crossed the line many times and he was extremely vexed. He says he didn't know Ike would take it that far.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 11:23pm On Aug 18, 2023
Loving Angel this evening.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 11:23pm On Aug 18, 2023
Biggaboi:
Guys did did biggie say that henceforth DQ will now be based of his discretion and it will be based on different factors?
@G iel
@Tati ana4U

It's always been like that nah.

He doesnt need panel of judges to disqualify anyone.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bunnae(f): 11:23pm On Aug 18, 2023
Angel says Ilebaye actually provoked Seyi same night so she doesn't blame Seyi. But Pere shocked her because he was close to Baye

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DaisyMellow(f): 11:23pm On Aug 18, 2023
Biggaboi:
@Giel
@Tatiana4U

To paraphrase, he said that even though you need three strikes to be disqualified, you can still be disqualified straight up if you fault certain rules.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:23pm On Aug 18, 2023
Jen96:
if them get mind make them for try Cee c
Na Cece fit dem for that house!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:24pm On Aug 18, 2023
ukaface:
Ike should be disqualified please

Go and disqualify him nah embarassed

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:24pm On Aug 18, 2023
Pere should just own it..Say Yes I wanted her out..

Nobody go beat you..All this shalaye na okoto meows..

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:24pm On Aug 18, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Tati e don do..
Biggie don address am..
E never do o!
I go drag this matter until next week!grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 11:25pm On Aug 18, 2023
KNIGHTBlaed:

grin grin grin grin for him mind, he dey rate him season sha
No mind am. That boring Level Up season that almost destroyed BBN franchise
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 11:25pm On Aug 18, 2023
Someone said Ike was smartly dressed for d occasion..
I don laff tire this night..

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 11:25pm On Aug 18, 2023
Pere no be better person sha. Very evil person na why failures dey follow am up and down

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Biggaboi(m): 11:25pm On Aug 18, 2023
DaisyMellow:

To paraphrase, he said that even though you need three strikes to be disqualified, you can still be disqualified straight up if you fault certain rules.
So in a nutshell if Baye gets a 3rd strike she'd still be DQed?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 11:25pm On Aug 18, 2023
Tatiana4u:

E never do o!
I go drag this matter until next week!grin

grin grin grin…I trust you..
Mesef go milk the opportunity..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MrBiGGEST(m): 11:26pm On Aug 18, 2023
Threebear:
Venita to Doyin - dehydrated panla fish ! Every day you're painting your face , which paint you wan wear today? 😁😁😁🤣
Dirty thing , if you mention my daughters again , I'll curse you and every night you go dey cry .

Omo fear Delta girls and their mouths 😁🤣🤣

Doyin has met her match.
Serves her right 😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:27pm On Aug 18, 2023
MamBi:

To be honest, i think it’s the age thing. Nigerians like respect and it is difficult to accept someone who is several years younger than you telling you to shut up or eff off blah blah. Even if they are all on the same level in biggie’s house…
If they’re looking for respect,then why are they competing with a girl half their age for 120m?
Aren’t they ashamed of themselves?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 11:27pm On Aug 18, 2023
OldBeer:
No mind am. That boring Level Up season that almost destroyed BBN franchise

them just back children come give us.
Imagine say this Doyin been make sense for her set. Madam come be like sick vulture when she see better women
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:28pm On Aug 18, 2023
Twoclans:
Anybody who supported this or called it a game since yesterday night should please check himself or herself into a mental home.

This is absurd.i am angry.

I called it a game
I am well of body and mind

Its a game gone wrong

Ike has been rightly punished

Nobody is going to make me share in that punishment by questioning my mental health and guilt tripping me

It's a game show!

In another few weeks they will be off our screens and life returns to normals

Relax

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 11:28pm On Aug 18, 2023
So man dey fvck Doyin
See her talking of her boyfriends
Some men can eat shiitt

(1) (2) (3) ... (1456) (1457) (1458) (1459) (1460) (1461) (1462) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.