Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1483) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1481887 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1480) (1481) (1482) (1483) (1484) (1485) (1486) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Estellie: 2:31pm On Aug 19, 2023
safarigirl:

Nigerian politicians exist, yet, you think good will prevail over evil?

You literally live in a country where evil people thrive, but you People think because you dey run pity party for *People that are still not good*, then, good pays.

The Ilebaye wey everybody dey pity, is she a good person? How many actual good people have won this show?
So what’s your point exactly? Who should people support then?

Let’s take out the pity, who’s the most talked about housemate? Who has caused more drama in the house? If the show was to end today and highlights shown, who will be shown the most??...

illebaye is the show, pity or not!!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by moneyest(m): 2:32pm On Aug 19, 2023
Do I need to tell you who topped the polls this week

oops, you already know so no need grin

We didn't top but smashed the polls into pieces

WHITEMONEY GENG IS NOBODY'S MATE cool
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Yabsun(m): 2:32pm On Aug 19, 2023
clefstone:
Very difficult to understand what CeeC says because she focuses on pseudo-accent and ends up making incoherent statements. She only expresses herself seemlessly when she is speaking pidgin or making short sentences in English. That's why I like Doyin and Tbaj, they speak very good English with natural accent

Angel too is fluent and expressive

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dgudlyf: 2:41pm On Aug 19, 2023
Estellie:
So what’s your point exactly? Who should people support then?

Let’s take out the pity, who’s the most talked about housemate? Who has caused more drama in the house? If the show was to end today and highlights shown, who will be shown the most??...

illebaye is the show, pity or not!!
i tire for ppl sha....They will sit down, generalize things on their head and start pushing it to public 4 ppl to buy....if you are talking abt Bbn all stars 2day...the most deserving hm based on plot n storyline is Ilebaye...Its the ppl who thought their fav with d moneybag will sleep their way to 120m dat are ranting abt pity card...If e easy make dem run am

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 2:42pm On Aug 19, 2023
Threebear:

That's because most of them belong to powerful fraternities.

If you're waiting for them to suffer, you go wait tire 😁😁😭🤭

But the thing with charm is that it's give and take ....so many of their children might be useless and irresponsible but you see that money, power and long life , dey go get am .

People waiting for Tinubu to be impeached are just wasting their time.

Tinubu na grand master, he's even more powerful than Obasanjo...

There is nothing like the grace of god .. those people are being protected by their personal gods and charms.
Orji uzor Kalu's mom is more powerful than Tinubu.. cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 2:42pm On Aug 19, 2023
safarigirl:

Nigerian politicians exist, yet, you think good will prevail over evil?

You literally live in a country where evil people thrive, but you People think because you dey run pity party for *People that are still not good*, then, good pays.

The Ilebaye wey everybody dey pity, is she a good person? How many actual good people have won this show?

The girl is actually a bigger snake than Doyin.

I'm just shocked that viewers arent seeing it. She talks down on people, makes snide remarks and always making biting comments. But when the person reacts she goes to her bed to cry and form victim.

For all of Doyins failings, she has always stood by Ilebaye, but has Ilebaye ever stood up for her? Ilebaye basically uses Doyin to fight her battles while she later steps in as "the bigger person" to mediate.

Look at her apologising to Venita this morning when she knew fully well that Doyin caught all that fire becasie she was fighting her battle for her.

The stupid HMs too keep giving her ammunition to advance her game. That's why I'm glad that Mercy and WM have cloked her game a long time ago.

Theres never been a time she stood up to anyone for Doyins sake. Yesterday, I expected her to join forces with Doyin at least in solidarity against Venita, but she went to chill with Neo while Doyin suffered.

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:43pm On Aug 19, 2023
safarigirl:
Be like dem don abandon this site finally.

Everywhere just dey like graveyard. Na Twitter and Facebook everything dey happen.

Na so e suppose be.

Twitter is laifffe
Don’t remember my Facebook password, have not gone there since August 2022 (and it was that once, for that whole year)😭
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 2:45pm On Aug 19, 2023
safarigirl:
Anyway, please, if TolaniBaj and her man hungry self somehow ends up in that bottom half, i'd rather she's evicted than even Seyi self.

I can live with one more week of Seyi, but sick and tired of this one that all her own is to be ranting and nagging about Neo and who sniffed his perfume. Please, unfailingly, Tolani should come and be going

I don't like the possessive side of Tbaj's either.

Of course, I don't like the overblown hypocritical brouhaha from people whenever she's involved in any little thing on the show. One gba gbos from her for example hasn't made some hypocritical clowns rest till now. (same happened at the reunion for example when Vee was wailing just because Tbaj said she liked Neo after being told that Neo liked her whereas same Vee betrayed everyone including her female bestie, Lilo and the other male friends she was claiming such as, Laycon, Ozo yet her hypocritical self was wailing over a conversation. Or is it Neo who had also told Kaisha the same thing yet was wailing? Or Prince who was flirting with Dora & Nengi on the show and had even ended up dating Dora yet was playing the victim over the so called flirting conversation at the reunion? I couldn't understand the hullabaloo & hypocrisy over a flirting conversation? Lol.

That being said, she needs to stop her cringey possessive habit on the show. If she has to go flirt with other guys, she should rather than being possessive over Neo.

Maybe she thinks it's a highlight for her.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by H2ho(m): 2:45pm On Aug 19, 2023
Munzy14:

Orji uzor Kalu's mom is more powerful than Tinubu. cool
SMH!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 2:49pm On Aug 19, 2023
The hypocrisy in this big brother's Street is alarming.
Indeed!!! Big brother is a social experiment not just to the housemates but to fans too.

Same Nigerians that said shine your eyes season was boring because they didn't give us vawulence.
Shine your eyes housemates gave us peace all through with little vawulence and y'all said it's boring.

Level up came and beauty gave us content and y'all called her names that she is a psycho.

Phyna brought content and y'all called her razz and ghetto.

One thing big brother has taught me is that majority of NIGERIANS are two faced.

Pere, Ike , seyi , kidwaya and Venita are all giving us contents and same Nigerians have turned on them.

The same Nigerians turned at ilebaye few weeks ago calling her desperate and a disgrace and now that tables has turned , same Nigerians are now saying vote ilebaye for 120 million naira.

Where was this energy few weeks ago?

Bunch of hypocrites and two faced emotionally unbalanced people.

Fact is non of the people attacking seyi, pere and the guys can take half of the insults ilebaye dished out to the housemates offline, most of y'all would have landed ilabaye a dirty slap.
since the guys can't exchange words with her or disciplined her, so what's wrong in wanting to get her disqualified to prevent further insults?

Last last people like y'all are killing the show because i am sure big brother was forced to replay the plotting which he wasn't supposed to do because it's part of the game.

Big brother was supposed to show what Ike did only.

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 2:50pm On Aug 19, 2023
Clement1111:

The polls says otherwise

Watch polls while I watch TV
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 2:56pm On Aug 19, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Even if they are coming I hope it's to sell their brand because the money don sail already.

They might even bring up a separate cash prize for the best new All Star housemate.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 2:59pm On Aug 19, 2023
Sanqa:
The way Alex took her clout back from Ceec needs to be studied grin
The girl is now all over the place with no direction.
And Yet CeeC beats her in the poll every week

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:01pm On Aug 19, 2023
Whoever wrote Ilebaye's scripts will have a lot of market next season oo😂😂😂😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 3:01pm On Aug 19, 2023
Threebear:

That's because most of them belong to powerful fraternities.

If you're waiting for them to suffer, you go wait tire 😁😁😭🤭

But the thing with charm is that it's give and take ....so many of their children might be useless and irresponsible but you see that money, power and long life , dey go get am .

People waiting for Tinubu to be impeached are just wasting their time.

Tinubu na grand master, he's even more powerful than Obasanjo...

There is nothing like the grace of god .. those people are being protected by their personal gods and charms.

I dey tell dem, but dem no wan hia.

The only that can unsit BAT is God/death. Not anyone.

I never liked him, but I resigned to fate

The person that came 3rd is even attempting to unsit him.

No be JuJu be that?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:05pm On Aug 19, 2023
ColdHunter:

The girl is actually a bigger snake than Doyin.

I'm just shocked that viewers arent seeing it. She talks down on people, makes snide remarks and always making biting comments. But when the person reacts she goes to her bed to cry and form victim.

For all of Doyins failings, she has always stood by Ilebaye, but has Ilebaye ever stood up for her? Ilebaye basically uses Doyin to fight her battles while she later steps in as "the bigger person" to mediate.

Look at her apologising to Venita this morning when she knew fully well that Doyin caught all that fire becasie she was fighting her battle for her.

The stupid HMs too keep giving her ammunition to advance her game. That's why I'm glad that Mercy and WM have cloked her game a long time ago.

Theres never been a time she stood up to anyone for Doyins sake. Yesterday, I expected her to join forces with Doyin at least in solidarity against Venita, but she went to chill with Neo while Doyin suffered.
She went to chill with Neo abi Neo came to keep her company and wash her clothes
SMH 🤦‍♀️

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:06pm On Aug 19, 2023
Munzy14:

Orji uzor Kalu's mom is more powerful than Tinubu.. cool
Yet they messed up her son in the senate!
Lmao!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dgudlyf: 3:06pm On Aug 19, 2023
OhBritannia:
The hypocrisy in this big brother's Street is alarming.
Indeed!!! Big brother is a social experiment not just to the housemates but to fans too.

Same Nigerians that said shine your eyes season was boring because they didn't give us vawulence.
Shine your eyes housemates gave us peace all through with little vawulence and y'all said it's boring.

Level up came and beauty gave us content and y'all called her names that she is a psycho.

Phyna brought content and y'all called her razz and ghetto.

One thing big brother has taught me is that majority of NIGERIANS are two faced.

Pere, Ike , seyi , kidwaya and Venita are all giving us contents and same Nigerians have turned on them.

The same Nigerians turned at ilebaye few weeks ago calling her desperate and a disgrace and now that tables has turned , same Nigerians are now saying vote ilebaye for 120 million naira.

Where was this energy few weeks ago?

Bunch of hypocrites and two faced emotionally unbalanced people.

Fact is non of the people attacking seyi, pere and the guys can take half of the insults ilebaye dished out to the housemates offline, most of y'all would have landed ilabaye a dirty slap.
since the guys can't exchange words with her or disciplined her, so what's wrong in wanting to get her disqualified to prevent further insults?

Last last people like y'all are killing the show because i am sure big brother was forced to replay the plotting which he wasn't supposed to do because it's part of the game.

Big brother was supposed to show what Ike did only.
ok talking about insuits....btw Ceec and Ilebaye...who insult ppl most?
But because Ceec is a potential winner with a lot of fans outside is a no nonsense gurl....shes right but Ilebaye cannot insult....
Una go xplain tire ..the show will continue

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:07pm On Aug 19, 2023
dgudlyf:
i tire for ppl sha....They will sit down, generalize things on their head and start pushing it to public 4 ppl to buy....if you are talking abt Bbn all stars 2day...the most deserving hm based on plot n storyline is Ilebaye...Its the ppl who thought their fav with d moneybag will sleep their way to 120m dat are ranting abt pity card...If e easy make dem run am
Now they’re accusing her of being a snake and a fake friend to Doyingrin
Lmao!
Na dem go tire!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 3:08pm On Aug 19, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:

Kitchen strategy,........clocked !

Dry jokes/lamba...... ..clocked !

Victim's card ,..............no way !

Even the barbecue stand wey hin dey take hold body small,Kidd don hijack that one too ! WM is suffocating right in there ! Time is very hard for him in the house;things aren't going his way at all ! @ carrot dick,that na why baba dey always wear like 3 boxers inside pool nah ! He may take a voluntary exit if situation remains same for him in Biggie's house !

He even tried badmouthing Cee-C as a strategy, that one sef enter water..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:09pm On Aug 19, 2023
dgudlyf:
ok talking about insuits....btw Ceec and Ilebaye...who insult ppl most?
But because Ceec is a potential winner with a lot of fans outside is a no nonsense gurl....shes right but Ilebaye cannot insult....
Una go xplain tire ..the show will continue
Dem go explain taya!
No evidence!!!
Cece insults everyone at will!
Venita mouth na razor!
Doyin na parrot!
Angel mouth na gbas gbos!
But na illebaye own Dey pain dem!
Nonsense!

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 3:10pm On Aug 19, 2023
AAA593:

U no sabi watch big brother. Pere go be d last guy to leave that house.

Adekunle not pere

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:11pm On Aug 19, 2023
ThunderSwitch:
Enough of the dumb theatrics Cross !! U will be in a place bad is being plotted and come out to act naive to the viewers!! U are not in anyway holier than Kidd, Pere, Ike and Seyi!! Infact u are the worse person to be trusted amongst them cos u are neither black nor white!! U are just lucky u can fool many Nigerian viewers with that shit but not people like me !!!
Well done Judjejudith,you have finally spoken well!grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:12pm On Aug 19, 2023
Setaleonoz:

Yen yen yen
Biggy will continue to expose every evil and diabolical plans in that house!
Cry more!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:14pm On Aug 19, 2023
Nhazeru:

He can never fool me either

I've always seen through him right from SYE
I still can’t forget how he attended one of their evil meetings and volunteered to manipulate Illebaye to pardon Tolani!
He’s also guilty of conspiracy and he should stop acting like a saint!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:15pm On Aug 19, 2023
Uwosom:
The way Doyin has made this about her needs to be studied.

She’s lost her grip on Illebaye and she will not rest!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 3:15pm On Aug 19, 2023
Boredom and loneliness don start to dey catch Okpolor eyes Doyin. Make we see as she go survive next week. This will teach her a very bitter life lesson to never burn bridges just for clout angry
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dgudlyf: 3:16pm On Aug 19, 2023
Why are Bbn OG watchers repeating d same story every year...try hard to downplay a winner of d show..., Every single winner of show deserved it ....You all already given up in 4 wks where theirs a lot of twist and turns can be done ..
Leave Ilebaye alone to play her pity pity game if d viewers and d voters finds her worthy of winning so be it ...rather Go hard for your most entertaining fav wen he/she is up

All dis shalaye no go full basket oo

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 3:18pm On Aug 19, 2023
dgudlyf:

Which plot does she have aside from fighting and insulting but turning to play the victim when same energy is returned to her? Na today?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:19pm On Aug 19, 2023
Clement1111:

What if they don't care to win ??

They do and they’re very desperate!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 3:19pm On Aug 19, 2023
Threebear:

And Yet CeeC beats her in the poll every week
You are the second person saying this. The difference between you and I, and others is that I'm concerned about what happens on TV, not any poll. Which is why I said those watching different polls can enjoy there. I will start caring about those polls in week 9.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1480) (1481) (1482) (1483) (1484) (1485) (1486) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.