Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,439 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1485) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1481209 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1482) (1483) (1484) (1485) (1486) (1487) (1488) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:42pm On Aug 19, 2023
Sanqa:
Again sorry if this has been updated, I always find it difficult to go 3 pages backwards grin
Tolani has a problem with Baye. She feels Baye is after Neo and he is enabling, always saying she is just a friend. Tolani is going to show them flames, she cannot always be disrespected like that grin
Baye is always asking Neo to fix her zipper, borrowing jackets etc when she could be doing all these things with Cross, so says Tolani
She must leave that house for Illebaye!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 3:43pm On Aug 19, 2023
Jecci:
Get you a friend like venita, the friend that gat ya back in public and also in private.
She defended her gees in public and then scolded them in private for their display.
Not abandoning them because the whole world is against them .
Mercy is just annoying Sha she couldn't even move close to her pepper Dem guys when the fire was on them yesterday. She and frod left them to their fate.
Only venita stood for them against all odds.
Mercy this miss goody good shoe you are doing is annoying as Bleep. Stand up for your friends for your alliances. At this rate she is going I may be dropping you soon as one of my faves
This right here is gold!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 3:44pm On Aug 19, 2023
Altrarecords:

Kim can't enter

Why would she live her lucrative job as a show host for a show she can't even win?
The same way Billionaire Frodd left his billion dollar business to come dey thief lush hair for live tv undecided

And how Mercy left her billions for house to come dey do HOH task to entertain lazy youths undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 3:45pm On Aug 19, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Abeg shut up!
Doyin is the main reason why Illebaye’s looked down on!

So Doyin was the reason why Kidd fought with Baye?

Doyin was the reason why Seyi fought with Baye?

Doyin was the reason why Venita fought with Baye?

Doyin was reason why Angel and Baye fought after Baye scrapped paint in Angel's box?

Doyin was the reason why Baye fought with Ceec when Cece asked her to leave tipsy naked Cross alone?

Doyin was the reason why Neo fought with Baye?

Doyin was the reason why Alex fought with Baye?

Doyin was the reason why Baye fought with Doyin who was defending Baye's tampon?

Baye has fought with most of the housemates as a result of her provocative rude behavior. It was Doyin who kept defending her ass while accumulating enemies as a result.

That was why I said if Doyin was yet to learn her lesson and stop her hypocritical rude attitude who can't take what she dishes out, I doubt she would stop other attitude of defending someone who has never defended her ass for once!

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 3:45pm On Aug 19, 2023
clefstone:
Very difficult to understand what CeeC says because she focuses on pseudo-accent and ends up making incoherent statements. She only expresses herself seemlessly when she is speaking pidgin or making short sentences in English. That's why I like Doyin and Tbaj, they speak very good English with natural accent

Tbaj doesn't speak that well. Doyin, yes.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 3:46pm On Aug 19, 2023
DaisyMellow:

I never said she was bottom 4 this week. I said she was bottom 4 last week. Obviously with everything that happened this week, she'll do way better.

However, I am still waiting for you to drop the bottom 4 you promised to drop since yesterday morning. It's been over 24hrs and you still haven't dropped shit.

I know you are waiting for me to drop mine so you can copy, but I am not falling for that.

If e sure for you, drop your fake guess work and I will confirm from my source and disgrace you.

Additionally, I am still waiting for you to send 5k each to 5 random nairalanders on this thread, since you claim you are rich and you can feed my entire extended family.

Broke transgendered fraud.
Why do I feel this is also threebear playing 😁

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 3:46pm On Aug 19, 2023
safarigirl:
Anyway, please, if TolaniBaj and her man hungry self somehow ends up in that bottom half, i'd rather she's evicted than even Seyi self.

I can live with one more week of Seyi, but sick and tired of this one that all her own is to be ranting and nagging about Neo and who sniffed his perfume. Please, unfailingly, Tolani should come and be going
I saw what you did there my Dear Queen of TRIBALISM.

so, because Tolanibaj is a Yoruba, Seyi can now stay even if he is at the bottom of the table?
As in, they are free to rig it provided it is a Yoruba person that will go..

I saw what you did here last week when Seyi was save.. I wasn't surprised.. It is you safarigirl now.. Our one and only Garister .

Safarigirl and Scondy, the biggest tribalism on this forum /thread.
Well done

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dgudlyf: 3:48pm On Aug 19, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa kwa
You too like vawulence o!
Lmao!
Tbh,Illebaye needs alliances to survive in that house and win this show and she can only achieve all that if she joins a clique!
The housemates already know that Doyin’s not a good person and they don’t like or trust her but most of them would want to be on Illebaye’s side now and this is the perfect time to use them.
seconded
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dgudlyf: 3:48pm On Aug 19, 2023
Sanqa:

They thought they were supporting a weener, now they are not too sure grin
na wetin dey pain dem b dat
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 3:49pm On Aug 19, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Yet they messed up her son in the senate!
Lmao!
Not on political terms..

I was referring to spiritual occultic stuff in bear's comment.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 3:50pm On Aug 19, 2023
Wotowotoman:

The same way Billionaire Frodd left his billion dollar business to come dey thief lush hair for live tv undecided

And how Mercy left her billions for house to come dey do HOH task to entertain lazy youths undecided

Those ones don't do the same kinda business

Their business can run just fine without them but Kim took over trending show from Nancy isime so it's impossible for her to leave since the show can't function without her

That's the difference
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mhizdebs(f): 3:51pm On Aug 19, 2023
Amya:

Pride goes before a fall.

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mhizdebs(f): 3:52pm On Aug 19, 2023
Sanqa:
The way Alex took her clout back from Ceec needs to be studied grin
The girl is now all over the place with no direction.

Delu delu 😂😂

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 3:53pm On Aug 19, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Venita To Illebaye: if really Doyin cared abt you, the first thing she would have done was to consider ur feelings as a friend and speak to u first rather then instigating things and chasing unnecessary clout .

Venita is right on this one
Doyin obviously wanted Baye to react , the issue want her business in any way.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 3:54pm On Aug 19, 2023
davodyguy:

I dey tell dem, but dem no wan hia.

The only that can unsit BAT is God/death. Not anyone.

I never liked him, but I resigned to fate

The person that came 3rd is even attempting to unsit him.

No be JuJu be that?

Oga tribalist STFU jor angry

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 3:54pm On Aug 19, 2023
livelymatilda:

I saw what you did there my Dear Queen of TRIBALISM.

so, because Tolanibaj is a Yoruba, Seyi can now stay even if he is at the bottom of the table?
As in, they are free to rig it provided it is a Yoruba person that will go..

I saw what you did here last week when Seyi was save.. I wasn't surprised.. It is you safarigirl now.. Our one and only Garister .

Well done

Una Don bring tribalism come here

It was literally the general consensus that seyi should have left last week instead of Uriel

Tolani truly has nothing going for her besides neo, even seyi has done several things worth talking about

So yeah tolani is worse than seyi who's worse than Uriel but I would want seyi gone because he has been saved twice

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 3:55pm On Aug 19, 2023
See his black face . angry
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 3:55pm On Aug 19, 2023
Threebear:

That's because most of them belong to powerful fraternities.

If you're waiting for them to suffer, you go wait tire 😁😁😭🤭

But the thing with charm is that it's give and take ....so many of their children might be useless and irresponsible but you see that money, power and long life , dey go get am .

People waiting for Tinubu to be impeached are just wasting their time.

Tinubu na grand master, he's even more powerful than Obasanjo...

There is nothing like the grace of god .. those people are being protected by their personal gods and charms.
Guy,where is the bottom 3..?

You are still waiting for rumours on social media.. Right?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 3:56pm On Aug 19, 2023
Just tuned in, What even is this task they are doing?

It's hard to understand what's going on despite watching
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 3:57pm On Aug 19, 2023
Threebear:

She's coming into the house with a bunch of other housemates 😁😁😁
Aside being beautiful though, Kimoprah has no game, she was only after Mike and Ike’s accent back then.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 3:58pm On Aug 19, 2023
Threebear:

But the thing with charm is that it's give and take ....so many of their children might be useless and irresponsible but you see that money, power and long life , dey go get am .

There is nothing like the grace of god .. those people are being protected by their personal gods and charms.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
You don watch too many Abija and Kanayo O. Kanayo movies 🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚
Please dey try watch animations

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 3:59pm On Aug 19, 2023
Mhizdebs:

Delu delu 😂😂
Look at them now doing the task. They are in the same group and she looking up to queen Alex for guidance grin she is even smiling at her cheesy cheesy if you don't see the smile don't come for me o, I can't find my glasses

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 3:59pm On Aug 19, 2023
Jack500:

Who tell you say Adekunle fans don give up?

The game is the game.

Our pity to ilebaye, but our votes to Adekunle
Allow them yan okoto meow.
How any real fan will abandon their fave and vote others is funny.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 4:01pm On Aug 19, 2023
carammel:

Aside being beautiful though, Kimoprah has no game, she was only after Mike and Ike’s accent back then.
I tire ooo....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 4:02pm On Aug 19, 2023
Altrarecords:
Just tuned in, What even is this task they are doing?

It's hard to understand what's going on despite watching
A member of your team pops four baloons, in them there are words which they have to use in a stanza that will be read in 60 seconds.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:03pm On Aug 19, 2023
If Ilebaye earned public sympathy, ur collective fav earned blind loyalty & stan

They did nothing on the show to merit the win, except the fan base they had before entering the house.

Leave Ilebaye with her sympathisers and focus on ur stanship!

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Mhizdebs(f): 4:03pm On Aug 19, 2023
Sanqa:

Look at them now doing the task. They are in the same group and she looking up to queen Alex for guidance grin she is even smiling at her cheesy cheesy if you don't see the smile don't come for me o, I can't find my glasses

Alex fans una delu delu too much 😂😂
Wake up abeg
Ceec highlights doesn't revolve around Alex.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:04pm On Aug 19, 2023
carammel:

Doyin obviously wanted Baye to react , the issue want her business in any way.
Exactly!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:06pm On Aug 19, 2023
Dsimmer:

So Doyin was the reason why Kidd fought with Baye?

Doyin was the reason why Seyi fought with Baye?

Doyin was the reason why Venita fought with Baye?

Doyin was reason why Angel and Baye fought after Baye scrapped paint in Angel's box?

Doyin was the reason why Baye fought with Ceec when Cece asked her to leave tipsy naked Cross alone?

Doyin was the reason why Neo fought with Baye?

Doyin was the reason why Alex fought with Baye?

Doyin was the reason why Baye fought with Doyin who was defending Baye's tampon?

Baye has fought with most of the housemates as a result of her provocative rude behavior. It was Doyin who kept defending her ass while accumulating enemies as a result.

That was why I said if Doyin was yet to learn her lesson and stop her hypocritical rude attitude who can't take what she dishes out, I doubt she would stop other attitude of defending someone who has never defended her ass for once!
I said “looked down on”!!!
Do you understand English at all
Abi na only Illebaye matter full your head!
You hate her but you keep tabs on her more than her own fans!
Abeg rest!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 4:07pm On Aug 19, 2023
Threebear:

I used to think Yorubas were the most believers of spirituality and “ka’dira”, never knew others do it from other part.
I might have thought wrongly.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 4:09pm On Aug 19, 2023
Mhizdebs:

Alex fans una delu delu too much 😂😂
Wake up abeg
Ceec highlights doesn't revolve around Alex.
Which highlights? The last time she had highlights was when she fought with Alex grin your girl is just there now since my girl withdrew her clout grin I'm even doing her a favour talking about her now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:10pm On Aug 19, 2023
The game changer!!!

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1482) (1483) (1484) (1485) (1486) (1487) (1488) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.