Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,505 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1473732 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by LeeSmart: 9:30pm On Jul 25, 2023
Godoverevery:

Who finishes secondary school 18yrs in king college??

Guy...... king college is for mostly rich folks children who start school early ooo.

Even me i finished secondary school 16yrs 2005.

Adekunle just has matured look.....he is 28yrs.

Him football age abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 9:31pm On Jul 25, 2023
Whitemoney likes to cook …

It might even be a coping mechanism for him…

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by N3TRAL: 9:31pm On Jul 25, 2023
nonny1212:
Whitemoney's strategy is beginning to set in. I knew he would resume kitchen duties..

Little by little, he will stay till last day and smoothly win

Lai Lai 😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by nonny1212: 9:32pm On Jul 25, 2023
Inner19:
Guess some if your favorite housemates will be joining them in the house very soon grin

It is not over yet

Let the drama begin grin
If tacha comes back, she will win
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 9:32pm On Jul 25, 2023
scondy:

As In...but my pere is unpredictable....na natural flirt

I will like to see him in a ship sha…. grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 9:34pm On Jul 25, 2023
Watched Uriel's diary section and it's looking like I'm warming up to her

I will watch more of her sections in the coming week to decide if I will like her or not

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 9:37pm On Jul 25, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Uncle read and understand.
I did not completely stop watching it in week one. Was it not same week one all of you were shouting Laycon and declared him winner from the stage? So what is wrong in concluding that he was a borite the first week when you all picked him as winner that same week.
I watched the show, if I was watching it for 6 hours a day in week one it reduced to 2-3 hours subsequent weeks and anytime that guy was on my screen. I could fall asleep and even change channel and not regret it because nothing was giving. grin

Oga you didnt watch the show....Laycon was not favorite in week 1...infact ppl thought he will b lost on d house because of his statue but man proves us wrong first by intellectual discuss with Ozo...The guy literally grew on us...and if he comes again ,,,we will surely support cos he deserve it
Everything about Lockdown is centered around him
You may not like him...we understand but dont downplay his win cos he work for it and earn it

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 9:39pm On Jul 25, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Ok oo.
Bandwagoner. grin
Yea you can say dat again...Mrs Bandwagon detector
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 25, 2023
mattgoners:
Oga you didnt watch the show....Laycon was not favorite in week 1...infact ppl thought he will b lost on d house because of his statue but man proves us wrong first by intellectual discuss with Ozo...The guy literally grew on us...and if he comes again ,,,we will surely support cos he deserve it
Everything about Lockdown is centered around him
You may not like him...we understand but dont downplay his win cos he work for it and earn it
He worked for it how? What exactly did he do? Pity votes did it for him that year all thanks to Erica

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 9:40pm On Jul 25, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Uncle read and understand.
I did not completely stop watching it in week one. Was it not same week one all of you were shouting Laycon and declared him winner from the stage? So what is wrong in concluding that he was a borite the first week when you all picked him as winner that same week.
I watched the show, if I was watching it for 6 hours a day in week one it reduced to 2-3 hours subsequent weeks and anytime that guy was on my screen. I could fall asleep and even change channel and not regret it because nothing was giving. grin

You're definitely one of those that love only supporting eventual winners haha.
You didn't connect with the one that looked like he'd win from week one and didn't end up connecting with the show.
Don't let me keep arguing with you on your own opinions about Laycon. Not everyone finds the same thing interesting.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:40pm On Jul 25, 2023
CrazyGirl69:

She won't reach top 3
Allow her enter house first
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:41pm On Jul 25, 2023
Biggaboi:

Source?
Source:::Trust me bro
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 9:42pm On Jul 25, 2023
Royalroz:
He worked for it how? What exactly did he do? Pity votes did it for him that year all thanks to Erica
i guess d votes you give ur fav den were also pity votes

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:42pm On Jul 25, 2023
Lauryn41:

But what will Phyna do in that house

People wey go clear her madness plenty this season

So no need
She brings playful vibes

This lots be acting all bougie,she needs to unravel the ghetto part of them
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 9:45pm On Jul 25, 2023
Geezeem:

His win had a tribal flavour to it
How he was more entertaining than Kidd or erica and Ozo left me winded

Tribal flavour cannot give you the highest winning margin ever.wm winning was even more tribal

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 9:46pm On Jul 25, 2023
ThierryJay:

Dont mind dem pained detractors. Maybe borite has another meaning. A borite who:

- regardless of his aesthetic deficiency confidently shot his shot at one of the 2 hottest girls in the house and maintained a close and an almost sexual relationship with her at a point.

- lit up saturday night parties with energetic twerking dances with the hottest babe in the house

- Spits intelligence in all his interactions to the admiration of friend and foes in the house. At a point HMs were scrambling to have him in their team

- Won several tasks with intelligence and plenty bragging rights

- promoted his music successfully in the house and was a bonafide artiste

Some of their faves dont even have up to half of the above highlights yet they open mouth wide yen yen yen..

Borite gbuo gi dia. Deluded lots...Icons have even moved on and are fine with Erica now yet these ones re still pained by the biggest BBN win in history.

We know who they are😂. They try to deny. Probably the most pained fanbase in the history of BBN. Surprisingly Tacha fans are not that concerned about Mercy. I guess they don't feel cheated as their girl's doing great.

But these bitter ones ehhn, they come into every thread meant for different editions to spill whether about Laycon.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 9:47pm On Jul 25, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Her name na Ilebaye. Stop calling her Ilegbaye jor angry
Let her leave the house first.
The girl too dey gba. undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 9:49pm On Jul 25, 2023
Geezeem:

His win had a tribal flavour to it
How he was more entertaining than Kidd or erica and Ozo left me winded
Do the most entertaining housemates end up with the Money? Or which kain useless statement be this.
After discussing tribalism and all in relation to politics. Una still wan carry am enter BBN. This country is a mess.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 9:50pm On Jul 25, 2023
This Alex script is super dry oh.
The New York film academy is not jigging oh.

Meanwhile, I see how she has intentionally not mentioned Toby when most of her highlights were around him.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 9:52pm On Jul 25, 2023
All past winners of bbn all worked hard for it and deserve it
You guyz should stop downplaying someone success...its called BAD BELLE

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 9:53pm On Jul 25, 2023
Las las Whitemoney loves cooking..

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 9:53pm On Jul 25, 2023
nonny1212:
If tacha comes back, she will win

Absolutely.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by N3TRAL: 9:54pm On Jul 25, 2023
mattgoners:
All past winners of bbn all worked hard for it and deserve it
You guyz should stop downplaying someone success...its called BAD BELLE

Efe rebranded "warri no dey carry last.

Efe 2:0 modelled for NEPA 😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 9:55pm On Jul 25, 2023
This stew is looking so mama put… grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 9:56pm On Jul 25, 2023
Not Mercy and Ilebaye looking like twins standing next to each other. Same hair, same height, similar upper body structure
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 9:56pm On Jul 25, 2023
Aguwanyi:
Las las Whitemoney loves cooking..
we wey know am dat tym stand by him we believe hes not faking but Bad belle ppl for here call him all sort of names ..the rest is history

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheMainMan: 9:57pm On Jul 25, 2023
nonny1212:
Whitemoney's strategy is beginning to set in. I knew he would resume kitchen duties..

Little by little, he will stay till last day and smoothly win
he actually said he won’t cook this season o grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 9:57pm On Jul 25, 2023
Ilebaye - Who do you care about, you've mentioned just one name that you guys have a sexual attraction but I don't know the second person.
Kiddwaya - Don't worry about that.
Ilebaye - No tell me, I asked you, you mentioned my name, Doyin's name and uriel's name.
So why are you confusing yourself?
Kiddwaya - You're the one confusing yourself.
Ilebaye - am i ?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 9:58pm On Jul 25, 2023
mattgoners:
we wey know am dat tym stand by him we believe hes not faking but Bad belle ppl for here call him all sort of names ..the rest is history
Happy he’s proving them wrong..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:59pm On Jul 25, 2023
Food is ready

Love Chef WM

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 9:59pm On Jul 25, 2023
Still wondering what Messi told that girl in d Pepsi advert….I heard Velvi..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 10:00pm On Jul 25, 2023
Material for rumour mongers grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.