Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,578 members, 7,837,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1503118 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:14pm On Jul 25, 2023
Threebear:

I've never seen a more desperate fanbase

Yet they claim shipping isn't entertaining
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 8:14pm On Jul 25, 2023
Geezeem:

Its becoming worrisome at this point....the same way they went on mountain to get him to ship with Recheal (after baldie do am strong thing ) that failed...then they latched unto Danielle with all they had ....

They have started again oh

Isn't this bad for mental health? grin

Eish!
Desperado FC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 8:14pm On Jul 25, 2023
Whitemoney don resume kitchen duties grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 25, 2023
Titaniumental:

Pere:I will not be conspiring against any housemate except I have to, I want to keep my cards close to my chest, that for me is where I believe the game can be played too

General don talk

Recruit is fake and overly conscious of everything he says and does. If this is his strategy then he is going in the direction of delawoodism: The state of having zero content.

Recruit should be himself and stop playing safe.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by N3TRAL: 8:16pm On Jul 25, 2023
Godoverevery:

Who is talking about today.......ISL, kings college are school for the rich in the 2000's.......if you don't know you better mute londoner.

Educated middle class. Fixed.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 8:16pm On Jul 25, 2023
Geezeem:

Yet they claim shipping isn't entertaining
[q
Geezeem:

Its becoming worrisome at this point....the same way they went on mountain to get him to ship with Recheal (after baldie do am strong thing ) that failed...then they latched unto Danielle with all they had ....

They have started again oh

Isn't this bad for mental health? grin

Eish!
uote author=Titaniumental post=124656528]
Desperado FC[/quote]
Association of town criers..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:16pm On Jul 25, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

It is annoying because Laycon was not in anyway entertaining.
Bandwagon will just bandwagon again. God abeg. grin
angry sad

This!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:17pm On Jul 25, 2023
ThierryJay:

How did Cross survive SYE without sex for 3 months? He acts like someone that gets laid every goddamn day outside the house.

Very lively guy though.
He banged JMK.
Queen was about to become his next victim but WM ruined itgrin
Cross na ashawo!grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by N3TRAL: 8:18pm On Jul 25, 2023
Wotowotoman:
Whitemoney don resume kitchen duties grin

He's been out of the news since yesterday.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 25, 2023
I wonder how long Adekunle will keep up this fake personality.

When the fake persona finally breaks I will be there not matter what.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:22pm On Jul 25, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

I did not have a fave in Lockdown.. And Laycon was not entertaining he just came up on stage with wirelamp light cloth and got people's attention. That same day "awafierce" was already trending all the influencers came out and we began to see Laycon, Laycon everywhere.
Drama and content was zero.
You all should be honest with yourselves.

His win had a tribal flavour to it
How he was more entertaining than Kidd or erica and Ozo left me winded

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:23pm On Jul 25, 2023
Neo and Princess this one wey una dey discuss relationship matter......
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 8:26pm On Jul 25, 2023
Pere:I do not believe in alliance, I want my card close to my heart.

General said F**k shitty alliance

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 8:27pm On Jul 25, 2023
Omo this season is beginning to look like Titans jor. Nothing dey happen sad
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 8:28pm On Jul 25, 2023
N3TRAL:

Educated middle class. Fixed.

I don't understand again what do you tag middle class in the 90's and 2000's.

There can only be poor,rich and wealthy.

Kings college in 2000's was for the rich children while the poor children attend community public schools.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:29pm On Jul 25, 2023
Titaniumental:
Pere:I do not believe in alliance, I want my card close to my heart.

General said F**k shitty alliance
Yet he keeps licking Mercy’s ass!

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:31pm On Jul 25, 2023
Clement1111:
Geezem's boy

grin grin

Thanks for sharing

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 8:32pm On Jul 25, 2023
Olodo24:
She thinks she's too educated and exposed. It's why she became a sick therapist last season. I dunno why Biggie brought her and Ilebaye. A disrespect to Level Up. He should have brought Amaka. Amaka is entertaining and it would have made up for that brutal eviction she got served. He should have picked Amaka and Sheggz
Her fans hype her as a "UK-certified medical radiographer." Why her head no go big?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by lokoloko84(m): 8:33pm On Jul 25, 2023
UncannyGenius:
It means 'My Adekunle'
Okay
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 8:35pm On Jul 25, 2023
Be like say na housemates go determine winner lass lass .... eviction jury...
Omoh e choke 😁
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 8:35pm On Jul 25, 2023
Titaniumental:

Lol

His controversy with WM was just icing on the cake.

Pere had already drew viewers to himself,with the way he outsmarted the hms with the WC thing together with Maria,b4 the WM drama even came up

Outsmart Wetin? Same Pere that almost sold them out? Abeg all thanks to Maria for job well done. Be like some of una no even remember the show anymore.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 8:36pm On Jul 25, 2023
Clement1111:

Honestly if Laycon returns

He will win with a high margin....icons are still the biggest BBN fanbase
Yinmu.
Biggest fanbase una

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 8:37pm On Jul 25, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Yet he keeps licking Mercy’s ass!
Should you prefer he lick yours instead??

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 8:38pm On Jul 25, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

It is annoying because Laycon was not in anyway entertaining.
Bandwagon will just bandwagon again. God abeg. grin
angry sad
God bless u plenty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 8:38pm On Jul 25, 2023
Ceecee without waist trainers is just a fat slob embarassed
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:38pm On Jul 25, 2023
Geezeem:

His win had a tribal flavour to it
How he was more entertaining than Kidd or erica and Ozo left me winded
This too.
A well known tribalist that only supports housemates from his tribe supported him then too.
They were the ones shouting that a Yoruba person had not won BBNaija.
How can I forget that? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 8:38pm On Jul 25, 2023
kowema:
I'm really loving the fact that these housemates are mature lots I mean age wise. I'm loving the aura with very mature and relevant convos.
I'm sorry for Ilebaye always wanting to announce her age and show it. It's working against her. Besides trying to form bad girl ready to hook a guy, I don't see anything else that she has to offer. The guy's are also kind of avoiding her cus e be like child abuse grin
It's so refreshing from the small pikin play that characterized last season.
Ilegbaye is on borrowed time. Her second coming is just a waste because there is hardly any buzz for her on social media.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 8:38pm On Jul 25, 2023
Yawns! Boring game🥱
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:38pm On Jul 25, 2023
thatigboman:
God bless u plenty

Amen. smiley
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by WetSmoke: 8:39pm On Jul 25, 2023
Adekunle fits so well into this set of people. Those gen Zs bin wan make am mad

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 8:39pm On Jul 25, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

I did not have a fave in Lockdown.. And Laycon was not entertaining he just came up on stage with wirelamp light cloth and got people's attention. That same day "awafierce" was already trending all the influencers came out and we began to see Laycon, Laycon everywhere.
Drama and content was zero.
You all should be honest with yourselves.
God bless u again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:40pm On Jul 25, 2023
OldBeer:
Yinmu.
Biggest fanbase una
Na covid lock down period dey deceive them.
Laycon go lost for inside this house. It will be another borefest.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.