Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:00 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1541527 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 12:59pm On Jul 26, 2023
Godoverevery:

Abegi he is overreacting jare.

The transmitter also broke during his fall. So he had to, so that Biggie will not blame him cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Biggaboi(m): 12:59pm On Jul 26, 2023
Titaniumental:
3 new housemates are expected in the house on Wednesday or Thursday during the pool party.
While the rest will come on the show on Sunday.
Get ready for pure entertainment.

Prince, Phyna and Erica are on standby's
Verified?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:59pm On Jul 26, 2023
Sanqa:

This....and already determing the top 5 when more housemates are still expected.

Foolishness at its peak!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 12:59pm On Jul 26, 2023
fitzmayowa:

How CeeC jumped into Alex and Uriel discussion is what I don't understand......

Alex mentioned her as one of the critiques that did not give a helping hand but were comfortable to critique...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 12:59pm On Jul 26, 2023
mediocre:
This season has been a snooze fest so far. I hope they lose their wager, maybe it will spice things up a bit. So far, meh

You wrote too early. CeeC and Alex don happen cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:00pm On Jul 26, 2023
Amya:
Alex won this fight sha. Very quick with the come backs. But the Ceec I know will be looking for another opportunity for round 3.

I thought the fight was just One round, but Alex get bad mouth sha and she was also ready to punch CeeC.....

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:01pm On Jul 26, 2023
Amya:

What do people really expect from 3 day old show though. What drama can possibly occur in such a short time that's not fake. I think the problem is that people expect too much too soon.

For me, I see the show as catching up with my old faves and seeing what they're about in recent times. The less toxicity, the better.

I tire! lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:02pm On Jul 26, 2023
Amya:

Yet the Whitemoney I put all my vitriol on this season is Igbo. Make it make sense.

Selective amnesia 🚶🚶🚶
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 1:02pm On Jul 26, 2023
QueenSindel:
Adekunle don give u work Where is ur alternate moniker Eeghe😏

How that person is filled with so much bitterness since last year is beyond me

I’ve even moved on and I kinda like Sheggz

Gizzard please leave Adekunle alone and heal in Jesus mighty name

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 1:03pm On Jul 26, 2023
MamBi:

Not a go at each other (I think)..

Seems like they had a talk about their issues but nobody really updated ..

But when I started watching, they were already on gisting and laughing level..
It was a bit heated...about a podcast that WM did and referred to Doyin as a small girl. She felt he was being disrespectful, WM said he was reacting to what Doyin had said earlier in the same podcast. He wanted to make it light while the girl wanted to make it a big deal.
It amused me when he said he doesn't handle his social media accounts and she mocked him because he was making himself to look like a big boy.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 1:03pm On Jul 26, 2023
MamBi:

So far as Alex dey that house, I feel like the caution is only on holiday... grin

Alex has the ability to push her buttons effortlessly....

Alex was really ready to go physical.....I like the fact cee c was walking away to keep distance from time to time.

The next confrontation between those two won't be nice ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:04pm On Jul 26, 2023
LoL, big brother the gossip why call Alex now when you know she'll be hot? grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 1:05pm On Jul 26, 2023
Lol Adekunle and Frodd analysing the Alex - CeeC blow up as something waiting to happen but which really didn't have anything to do with the current house... grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 1:06pm On Jul 26, 2023
PrincessEstates:

You wrote too early. CeeC and Alex don happen cheesy

Switched channels because nothing interesting was going on and I missed it cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 1:06pm On Jul 26, 2023
Sanqa:

It was a bit heated...about a podcast that WM did and referred to Doyin as a small girl. She felt he was being disrespectful, WM said he was reacting to what Doyin had said earlier in the same podcast. He wanted to make it light while the girl wanted to make it a big deal.
It amused me when he said he doesn't handle his social media accounts and she mocked him because he was making himself to look like a big boy.

Ahhhh thanks jare...
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by N3TRAL: 1:06pm On Jul 26, 2023
Threebear:

Rumour has it they dated the same man , or the Man left Mercy for a fresher Nengi

The man is currently in DSS custody

Emefiele?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 1:08pm On Jul 26, 2023
Threebear:

Rumour has it they dated the same man , or the Man left Mercy for a fresher Nengi

I like you. You always serve premium content 😂.

I can't wait for Doyin to revisit the BBN olosho talks with Whitemoney

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 1:08pm On Jul 26, 2023
MamBi:
Lol Adekunle and Frodd analysing the Alex - CeeC blow up as something waiting to happen but which really didn't have anything to do with the current house... grin

Lol.......mehn dem minding there business.

I love how pere and Adekunle just kill the matter like is nothing after the brouhaha.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:09pm On Jul 26, 2023
Alex you're looking so nice these days.
Getting finer by the day
Hair, makeup up, outfit, jewelry kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by N3TRAL: 1:11pm On Jul 26, 2023
Alex in dairy room.

Big brother:

Alex you used past tense.

Alex:

Yes, because now I'm not just the life of the party. I am the show!

😂 😂 😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 1:13pm On Jul 26, 2023
Alex has developed a lot of self confidence...

I remember how she used to act so clueless in the past.

Nice!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 1:13pm On Jul 26, 2023
Giel:
Alex you're looking so nice these days.
Getting finer by the day
Hair, makeup up, outfit, jewelry kiss kiss

She looks more mature too. I'm watching her. If she continues like this I'm giving her my full support.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:13pm On Jul 26, 2023
Alex has learnt how to hype herself cheesy
See Alex. Praising herself, hyping. I love to see someone have confidence and pride in herself.
Anytime I see that it Reminds me of Tacha and her unmatched confidence in and love for herself cheesy

Even big brother remarked on it and sarcastically said
Hmm someone is humble. Lol grin

Biggie please allow people to love on themselves. grin They don't have to wait for others to love on them grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:14pm On Jul 26, 2023
Sanqa:

She looks more mature too. I'm watching her. If she continues like this I'm giving her my full support.

Please support her. cheesy

Yeah. Like she said. She has grown up and she's older now.

Sha make Alex no annoy me this season oh angry
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 1:15pm On Jul 26, 2023
Lauryn41:

How that person is filled with so much bitterness since last year is beyond me

I’ve even moved on and I kinda like Sheggz

Gizzard please leave Adekunle alone and heal in Jesus mighty name
Lol my dear don't really blame her u are in a winning team Islanders🤩while she is still depressed in her losers team sleeping in one police cell to another with her starless segun for theft🤣The worse for her is that Ade is here flourishing in Allstars that also bounced her segun🤩 u don't expect her to have it easy na 🤣

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 1:16pm On Jul 26, 2023
Titaniumental:
Soma while cutting out n*pple tapes for doyin -
Soma - Apart from me how many guys do you like.
Doyin - How do you know i like you.
Soma - attracted to me?
Doyin - You're very attractive of course, the fact that there's an attraction doesn't mean you're gonna pursue it.
Doyin - Why do guys go through the corners?
Soma - I was tryna find out if you're attracted to me, i dont have a problem telling you that I'm attracted to you
Doyin - I don't bother saying my feelings if I'm not gonna pursue it, i might be attracted to someone but personality does it for me.

Thank you so much for all the updates. Keep 'em coming.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 1:17pm On Jul 26, 2023
Dis 3 in convo will always be a battle of accents grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:17pm On Jul 26, 2023
Alex said She nominated Ike because she has connected with him the least.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:19pm On Jul 26, 2023
Why did Alex and Angel ask big brother the same question?

Did you miss me?

But big brother first praised Alex for the hard work she put in the preparation of her wager then told her that the answer to her question is that her diary session is over (same thing he told Angel)

Hmm biggie?
Showing support for Alex in the fight that just happened now?

Anyway
Thank you Biggie for Acknowledging Alex's hard work and giving her her flowers.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 1:19pm On Jul 26, 2023
Threebear:

Isn’t that man with beauty ?

He’s with beauty and not Nengi
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:20pm On Jul 26, 2023
Frodd diary session
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by N3TRAL: 1:20pm On Jul 26, 2023
Frodd now in the diary room.

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.