Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,009 members, 7,849,073 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:13 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (172) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1522283 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:48pm On Jul 26, 2023
Edu93:
Uriel is so hot.
Banging shape

She is truly beautiful. I love her new body...

I can't stop looking at her

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 1:48pm On Jul 26, 2023
Frodd diary section is painful to watch

I hope biggie call him last In the next diary section

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 1:49pm On Jul 26, 2023
Titaniumental:
More to come from Ceec and Alex una nvr see anything, it's a typhoon that has been doing push up for the past 5yrs...... grin
That's a pity coz Ceece wanted to change what she showed last time. Unless that is her true nature, she is letting the Alex thing send her to the same place. Sad too because their beef was about a man who is happily married as of now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 1:49pm On Jul 26, 2023
Ade u would have chosen Kidd instead of frodd undecided

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:50pm On Jul 26, 2023
Zudd:
I think most of the interesting thing thus far on the show are hidden in those their little little convos,I should pay more attention to that

These guys are giving Nigerians the show THEY DESERVE!

Khosi was dragged to Timbuktu for giving us a show... she became an olosho

They want good, sanctimonious and intelligent players.... there you have it

Enjoy your kumbaya cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 1:50pm On Jul 26, 2023
Threebear:
I must be the only one not seeing the so called maturities.

Maybe because I've dated a lot of men and I can tell you for a fact PEOPLE NEVER CHANGE

What I see is not maturity, what I see are people that life has humbled in some sort of way .

Except Mercy who came in with a tinge of arrogance, I feel the other ex housemates lives are not as glorious as we presumed.

Frodd looks like someone who despite all his achievements outside the house still needs to be acknowledged and it doesn't seem like he's getting it .

Alex is desperate to prove a point to herself and the audience...writing her crappy scripts and wanting to sell it to us as a masterpiece...

CeeC looks downtrodden...I don't think it's because of how she was received in the post season , I think her life outside the house might not have worked out the way she hoped

The rest of the guys from Soma , Ike , Adekunle and Co look like they're badly in need of money 😁

I don't see mature people, I see broken people...trying hard to hide their brokenness in the veil of maturity.

Life has greatly humbled them and in the coming weeks the cracks will continue to show.

Leaving early might be a blessing in disguise for some of them .
That's why i said u can't see the likes of
Miracle
Tobi
Ozo and some other few coming back for this show

Not like they are bigger than 120M o but,yes they are fulfilled enough and still fulfilling their dreams and they can afford to let go of 120M

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 1:52pm On Jul 26, 2023
Geezeem:

A fanbase that fought all manners of battle and took the general to the finals?... these guys dey play aswear!
They don't know
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 1:53pm On Jul 26, 2023
Geezeem:

To some people, that how they watch this show.... through social media and sensless banters

If they aren't cursing and getting banned, they are not enjoying the game

Imagine fighting about who will win a show that is just days old?

Very draining I tell you

lipsrsealed

It's kid shit honestly. Having intense but rational arguments and disagreements over events happening in the house is one thing. But the petty insults, bragging about faves and chest beating over puerile nonsense that actually doesn't matter is honestly so childish, I can't even wrap my head around the fact that it's adults who engage in such things. Hyping your fave is not necessarily a bad thing, but some take it to the extreme -- sacrificing reason and common sense along the way.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 1:55pm On Jul 26, 2023
Titaniumental:
3 new housemates are expected in the house on Wednesday or Thursday during the pool party.
While the rest will come on the show on Sunday.
Get ready for pure entertainment.

Prince, Phyna and Erica are on standby's

Ceec has to come
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 1:56pm On Jul 26, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Beauty ke

Beauty Dey chop emefiele money
Haha that man too dey watch big brother
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:56pm On Jul 26, 2023
Big. Brother congratulated Frodd on the baby with his wife

I wonder if his wife has given birth.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 1:56pm On Jul 26, 2023
Geezeem:

A fanbase that fought all manners of battle and took the general to the finals?... these guys dey play aswear!

And islanders didn't take Adekunle to the finals? Amidst all agenda and backlash....biko...Adekunle is clear

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:57pm On Jul 26, 2023
Clement1111:
Mercy: apart from the face, look at me nau who won’t like me?

Cross/Alex/Tbaj: Nobody

Mercy faces Cross: Close your eyes

Pere: Me I won’t close my eyes

Mercy: ehn don’t close it, water will enter ur eyes.

Pere: it depends on where the water is coming from

My ashawo general is back

Lol.... Pere sha cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 1:57pm On Jul 26, 2023
Threebear:

Maybe because I've dated a lot of men and I can tell you for a fact PEOPLE NEVER CHANGE

What I see is not maturity, what I see are people that life has humbled in some sort of way .

Except Mercy who came in with a tinge of arrogance, I feel the other ex housemates lives are not as glorious as we presumed.

Frodd looks like someone who despite all his achievements outside the house still needs to be acknowledged and it doesn't seem like he's getting it .

Alex is desperate to prove a point to herself and the audience...writing her crappy scripts and wanting to sell it to us as a masterpiece...

CeeC looks downtrodden...I don't think it's because of how she was received in the post season , I think her life outside the house might not have worked out the way she hoped

The rest of the guys from Soma , Ike , Adekunle and Co look like they're badly in need of money 😁

I don't see mature people, I see broken people...trying hard to hide their brokenness in the veil of maturity.

Life has greatly humbled them and in the coming weeks the cracks will continue to show.

The funny thing is that I also see the broken-ness in Ceec. I didn't want to mention it, but she looks like life has not been treating her well. Alex has changed. She has more confidence and more lady-like than before, and people like Pere seem to respect her, which makes me think maybe she's doing well in areas they are interested.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SimpleGuy001: 1:58pm On Jul 26, 2023
Threebear:

But my WM is doing well. Probably the richest of them there followed by mercy i think

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:58pm On Jul 26, 2023
Titaniumental:
3 new housemates are expected in the house on Wednesday or Thursday during the pool party.

Prince kwa? angry
Except to finish his business with Tbaj

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 1:58pm On Jul 26, 2023
Titaniumental:

That's why i said u can't see the likes of
Miracle
Tobi
Ozo and some other few coming back for this show

Not like they are bigger than 120M o but,yes they are fulfilled enough and still fulfilling their dreams and they can afford to let go of 120M
As long as Oba Waya , Pere and two past winners are here Ozo probably failed his medicals or got rejected for better entertainers🤪🤪🤪

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 1:59pm On Jul 26, 2023
Giel:
Big. Brother congratulated Frodd on the baby with his wife

I wonder if his wife has given birth.
He said on stage they have a baby girl.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by N3TRAL: 2:00pm On Jul 26, 2023
Threebear:

CeeC looks downtrodden. ...I don't think it's because of how she was received in the post season , I think her life outside the house might not have worked out the way she hoped

Dammnmmnnn 😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 2:00pm On Jul 26, 2023
Threebear:

Rumour has it they dated the same man , or the Man left Mercy for a fresher Nengi

The man is currently in DSS custody

N3TRAL:

Emefiele?

LoLz. Nairaland will not kill me 😂.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 2:01pm On Jul 26, 2023
Geezeem:

Projection!
I was shocked to agree for the first time what he posted earlier today

I saw the comment of his you liked. I must say it was a very sensible comment too

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 2:01pm On Jul 26, 2023
Amya:
Alex won this fight sha. Very quick with the come backs. But the Ceec I know will be looking for another opportunity for round 3.

Very true.i hope you are no more supporting mercy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by N3TRAL: 2:02pm On Jul 26, 2023
SimpleGuy001:

But my WM is doing well. Probably the richest of them there followed by mercy i think

Kiddwaya remains the richest by a mile.

Refurbished wheelbarrow that looks like a Maybach is not proof of wealth 😂

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:02pm On Jul 26, 2023
MamBi:

Ilebaye : Oh Whitemoney, I forgot to add "I am a very jealous lover"...

cheesy...
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 2:03pm On Jul 26, 2023
Olodo24:
Biggie needs to bring Avala and Isilomo. Their evictions hurt me till this day. At least Amaka had her moments for weeks before she was brutally evicted. Most people don't even remember that Avala and Isilomo were in Pepper Dem

Seconded
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 2:03pm On Jul 26, 2023
Titaniumental:

Na where you hear that?Although new housemates come into the house every season. No way these are all the housemates. They will normally have like 22 or 24 in total
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 2:03pm On Jul 26, 2023
Geezeem:

They will be humbled las las...the same way they got humbled after Yemi was booted out in BBT.

Just wait for it

Yemi was never going to win na

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:04pm On Jul 26, 2023
Titaniumental:
Soma while cutting out n*pple tapes for doyin -
Soma - Apart from me how many guys do you like.
Doyin - How do you know i like you.
Soma - attracted to me?
Doyin - You're very attractive of course, the fact that there's an attraction doesn't mean you're gonna pursue it.
Doyin - Why do guys go through the corners?
Soma - I was tryna find out if you're attracted to me, i dont have a problem telling you that I'm attracted to you
Doyin - I don't bother saying my feelings if I'm not gonna pursue it, i might be attracted to someone but personality does it for me.

For Doyin, "na money be fine Bobo"... cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 2:04pm On Jul 26, 2023
garfield1:

Very true.i hope you are no more supporting mercy

I'm not a hardcore fan of anyone but I like 5 people in that house, and Mercy is one of them.

Is Mercy still giving you and you co-titans night terrors?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:05pm On Jul 26, 2023
Eeghe my love, wey you nah?
Na when show end, you go show?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 2:06pm On Jul 26, 2023
Madness is real oooo🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Eeghe my love kor🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:07pm On Jul 26, 2023
Sanqa:

He said on stage they have a baby girl.
I thought he said they were expecting a baby girl.

(1) (2) (3) ... (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.