Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,727 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1691) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1474089 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1688) (1689) (1690) (1691) (1692) (1693) (1694) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 10:36am On Aug 22, 2023
Tatiana4u:

I have been noticing some positive changes in Illebaye lately and I was wondering why…now I know!
Her association with Angel and Cece has brought her so much peace and positivity,no wonder she’s glowing like newly wedded bride!grin
Lmao!
Doyin is a sadistic frog!
A man hunter who hides her low self esteem under makeup and a pathetic social climber!
How many times has she thrown Beauty(her so called friend) under the bus for no reason?
Let her perish with her useless friendship cos Illebaye’s better of without her!

Doyin will lose possibly every friend she has because of this show. I doubt any of her friends will trust her completely going forward. She just messed herself up walahi.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 10:37am On Aug 22, 2023
ColdHunter:

Cap.

Who Is CeeC?

What does she do for a living?

Who is her father?

Whats her brand?
I smell roated beef!🤣🤣🤣🤣

Make I bring cold beer come.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:37am On Aug 22, 2023
Dsimmer:

Lol

On Pere & Cross, Cross shouldn't have based his opinion on hearsay from the likes of Ceec, Alex. In fact, Ceec & Alex are the last to listen to, considering their old beef which they did transfer to Pere. We know Pere is all bad and ain't saint of course but Cross shouldn't doubt his loyalty based on hearsay, considering their outside friendship bond.

On the plotting but wasn't he part of the plotting, even though he didn't contribute to it?

Of course I also understand if Cross doesn't want to be seen as enabling Pere's actions on the show but he should have probably talked to him about it first and advised him, instead of cutting him off, considering their close bond in reality. I mean Pere isn't someone he's only recently known for few days or week on the show.

Aside that, the other reason why Cross could be acting that way could be Kim since he dey eye Kim who's friendly with him, Pere and other guys.

You have to contribute to something to be said to be part of it.

He was an observer in that discussion, and the constantly look of shock on his face during that discussion is possibly one of the reasons he grew even more suspicions of Pere.

Either way, Cross has said he is leaving everything to the Holy Spirit, so, make the thing remain on that altar.

At least, he has the decency to wake up this morning and be down after last night, be like the consequences of his actions don dey hit am small small
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 10:42am On Aug 22, 2023
I dont understand why cross doesn't want to listen to pere.

Pls correct me if I m wrong.

They all conspired to get baye her third strike right?

But Ike acted on his own. I cant remember Ike telling pere he will throw baye's clothes.

So I think pere genuinely didnt know it was even Ike that did that earlier cos I can remember him asking Ike after they showed d video,why did you do that.

I wonder why pere hasn't told the housemates he was never in support of throwing the clothes or is it that cross doesn't believe pere wasnt in support of it.

Not fair cross discarding their friendship just like that.
I liked their bromance a lot.

I feel for pere right now. Have always disliked him though but I feel so sorry for him right now.

Adekunle needs to calm down with ds gumbody with venita honestly. Like what the heck is this 'always wt her' nowadays. It is cringey to watch. Anyway pple like ships according to elozonam so I guess it will work for him,but he should mingle more.

Vote Cee c,cross and adekunle!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 10:45am On Aug 22, 2023
atjo:
Grace is really working for ilebaye. Honestly she is not interesting and entertaining at all

I dont think iys grace.

It's a combination of the gullibility of the viewers and our ingrained Messiah complex.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 10:45am On Aug 22, 2023
The O!opades are having breakfast and look so good together

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by WetSmoke: 10:46am On Aug 22, 2023
Adekunle is taking charge. What I like to see.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 10:46am On Aug 22, 2023
Godseye70:

Not true

Okay......thanks.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 10:47am On Aug 22, 2023
Titaniumental:
lol
Na only your side o

Alright......thanks
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 10:48am On Aug 22, 2023
Eeghe:
Why did Pere refuse to have Cross bring CeeC into the conversation though? Hmmmm🤔
How would that not be an admission of guilt?

Personally? I do not want someone who is bad to everyone to be good to just me- this has crashed many a marriage or relationship. Biggie, thank you for that advice to Cross. May you company keep growing, lol.

That said, Pere really likes Cross and I was sad they got to this point.
Please people should save him, I want to see how they negotiate this rift

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 10:49am On Aug 22, 2023
can't wait for Adekunle and venita to finish eating oo

This one Adekunle dey form boss and only wanting to have convo unitl they done eating.....hmmmm

Let hear what venita did to upset him.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:51am On Aug 22, 2023
Frood asked for the camera to zoom into the egg sauce he is making, the camera did grin

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 10:52am On Aug 22, 2023
WetSmoke:
Adekunle is taking charge. What I like to see.

He has always been in charge, doyin ,frood and mercy confirmed it upstairs

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:53am On Aug 22, 2023
DoubleeDee:

Hmm......, reminds me of Indomie advert "Unconditional love"
But in your own case, mixed with vawulence grin

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 10:54am On Aug 22, 2023
ColdHunter:

You got it completely wrong though.

Theres absolutely no reason for them to feel shaken by the new HMs, absolutely none. Not like Kim and Sholzy were heavyweights during their seasons with huge fanbases.

To be fair, there's no HM that will step in to that house and Mercy will feel intimidated, based on what nah?

What you're seeing happen (because I can assure you that this is solely a random observation probably based on personal prejudice) is the HMs stepping back to restrategize.

First these new HMs are competitors and they need to study their gameplay and any strategy that they have brought.

Secondly, they know the HMs have been 2atvhing them from outside, so they probably want to gauge them to see their moves. Considering the new entrants cant spill verbally, the old guys have to pick up as much non-verbal cues as possible.

Its called, stepping back to observe.

I am not wrong. Keep watching and you'll see. You might think Kim is not a threat, but she was in Mercy's season which means they are aware of each other's progress and activities, she no send anybody during her season and she is not close to Mercy. She's definitely more exposed than Mercy. She is more beautiful, and although Mercy is far richer, sometimes you get intimidated when you see someone that matches your class and elegance. The only females I wanted Biggie to bring from the beginning were Tacha, Kim or Thelma as these ones go give am to Mercy without looking face. Others have too much respect for Mercy. This is not observation, it's called "e shock me."
For Frodd, there's no way you can tell me he is stepping back anywhere. Someone that was feeling like Obi Cubana for the last few weeks now deciding to step back and be humble, I am definitely not buying that. You could sense the disappointment on his face immediately he saw Omashola. He even stayed upstairs to greet Omashola and Omashola asked him to come down jhur. And said he was angry with Frodd as he asked Frodd if he was coming to the house before the show and Frodd told him no, only for him to see Frodd on the show. They are all not enemies, so no reason to beef or anything, but there is no way you call this strategy, it's simply 'coming back down to earth'. Frodd that was looking at all housemates like kids before, all of a sudden he wants to restrategize because of new housemates? Thank you biggie, you do this one. E remain make you bring Beauty and Phyna make we see something

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PatientVulture: 10:54am On Aug 22, 2023
safarigirl:

You have to contribute to something to be said to be part of it.

He was an observer in that discussion, and the constantly look of shock on his face during that discussion is possibly one of the reasons he grew even more suspicions of Pere.

Either way, Cross has said he is leaving everything to the Holy Spirit, so, make the thing remain on that altar.

At least, he has the decency to wake up this morning and be down after last night, be like the consequences of his actions don dey hit am small small

Safari , there is something called "silent approval" he did not speak does not mean he does not approve .did he stand up to leave ? Did he caution them? He is as guilty as all if we are to be sincere

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 10:55am On Aug 22, 2023
PatientVulture:

Safari , there is something called "silent approval" he did not speak does not mean he does not approve .did he stand up to leave ? Did he caution them? He is as guilty as all if we are to be sincere
This is IT..... 💯

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by WetSmoke: 10:59am On Aug 22, 2023
PatientVulture:

and he didn’t warn the girl too.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PatientVulture: 10:59am On Aug 22, 2023
WetSmoke:
and he didn’t warn the girl too.
Exactly .

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:01am On Aug 22, 2023
garfield1:

And cross liked him until pere's devilish nature was unmasked

Abeg focus on your toy boy lipsrsealed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by lovedoctor26(m): 11:04am On Aug 22, 2023
Pls vote Neo for premium dripping 😁😁😁
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:04am On Aug 22, 2023
Even if you have only 200 votes,vote 5000 for Illebaye and shame the devil!grin

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Biggaboi(m): 11:05am On Aug 22, 2023
safarigirl:

To be honest, friendship fights are even worse than enemies fights, because these people have gone deep with each other.

To go from love to hate, you travel with the same energy- if you love hard, you will hate brutally
Giel... This is why I'm saying they would come back together and I hope so.

Infact this their fight is very similar to the Cross and Pere fight.

I expect Baye and Doyin to end their rift b4 the end of this week

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 11:07am On Aug 22, 2023
Dsimmer:

Lol

On Pere & Cross, Cross shouldn't have based his opinion on hearsay from the likes of Ceec, Alex. In fact, Ceec & Alex are the last to listen to, considering their old beef which they did transfer to Pere. We know Pere is all bad and ain't saint of course but Cross shouldn't doubt his loyalty based on hearsay, considering their outside friendship bond.

On the plotting but wasn't he part of the plotting, even though he didn't contribute to it?

Of course I also understand if Cross doesn't want to be seen as enabling Pere's actions on the show but he should have probably talked to him about it first and advised him, instead of quickly cutting him off, considering their close bond in reality. I mean Pere isn't someone he's only recently known for few days or week on the show.

Aside that, the other reason why Cross could be acting that way could be Kim since he dey eye Kim who's friendly with him, Pere and other guys.

It wasn't just Alex.
Cross mostly mentioned ceec and then doyin and when Pere said those two hate him that's when cross also mentioned
Alex, kiddwaya, llebaye and Venita as also people who told him about pere

Don't make it seem like it was just ceec and Alex that spoke to cross.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 22, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Keep wasting your votes!grin
I bind and cast. Abeg that picture of the devil won't spoil my day, Never! I didn't waste my votes, every housemate, I voted for, made it to the finals. Dey play. grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:08am On Aug 22, 2023
Ihavethingstodo:
Frodd says whether adekunle has a poultry in biggie's house because every chicken is his own... grin grin

Cc davodyguy over to you

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:09am On Aug 22, 2023
garfield1:

Yes plus the shorts she wears.she damns knows how to flaunt her weapons.if she hook person with that her crab leg,na final

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:13am On Aug 22, 2023
UncannyGenius:
I bind and cast. Abeg that picture of the devil won't spoil my day, Never! I didn't waste my votes, every housemate, I voted for, made it to the finals. Dey play. grin
I’ll be here to offer you my deepest sympathy!grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:13am On Aug 22, 2023
Why have I started liking Pére again?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:13am On Aug 22, 2023
Tatiana4u:
For Cross to dump Pere because of how he conspired against Illebaye,I think he likes hergrin

Cross is not loyal
Has never been

He has made this move in his season, he would choose a babe over his guy

Nothing new

I wish Pere stays away from him totally

Thank God Kim is there to keep him company

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 11:14am On Aug 22, 2023
Mask painter is at it and complaining about friendship
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:15am On Aug 22, 2023
Nhazeru:
I have always said it and will keep saying it. Cross doesn't value Pere the way Pere does. Imagine throwing away a friendship of over 2yrs for irrelevant nonsense.

History repeating itself again
It's Saga story all over

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1688) (1689) (1690) (1691) (1692) (1693) (1694) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.