Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1692) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1473084 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1689) (1690) (1691) (1692) (1693) (1694) (1695) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 11:16am On Aug 22, 2023
Doyin is telling CeeC that Ilegbaye is truly not sad or remorseful
She is saying it is a plot
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:17am On Aug 22, 2023
The way Amauche and Cross treated Pére is absolutely demonic.

He doesn't deserve it.

Amauche the evil mamba and Cross the narcissistic prick .

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 11:17am On Aug 22, 2023
Cross and Kimoprah eating breakfast together

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 11:17am On Aug 22, 2023
Omo! I no know wetin carry me enter a Somgel shipper's page this morning. Kai!! I'm sold!

Shippers has a way of entering your head with video edits!!

After watching so many short videos of their cute moments, I can say with my full chest Angel really really likes Soma, and Soma likes her as well.

Soma is not a simp! He's far from one.

I want to add them to my shipping cart but knowing Angel to be a nut case and Soma another nut case, don't know how to do it.

But then, they have lots of cute moments that's pleasing to watch.

Somgel to the world...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 11:18am On Aug 22, 2023
OldBeer:

Doyin should rest!!

Haba!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:19am On Aug 22, 2023
KNIGHTBlaed:

Doyin will lose possibly every friend she has because of this show. I doubt any of her friends will trust her completely going forward. She just messed herself up walahi.
Beauty has stopped supporting her for the outside and I’m very sure that some of her friends would start having serious doubts about her.
She’s a horrible person!
Even her fellow housemates have figured her out.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:19am On Aug 22, 2023
Clement1111:

Until you understand the meaning of loyalty,you will never get him

Plus this isnt the outside where he can just go somewhere to cool off or chill,they are confined in a closed space

Ignore that fellow that his team members have disowned

Does he sound coherent for most part?

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 11:19am On Aug 22, 2023
Skrrrrrrr:

I don't know about 3 women. But I fit bet on my life say Frodd dey fvck angel steady before him marry. Them fit still dey fvck now sef.
Very obvious.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 11:19am On Aug 22, 2023
Kim is already working her mole job silently. She is the one that told Pere about Cross. It's cute that these two guys think she's interested in them romantically.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 11:20am On Aug 22, 2023
Geezeem:

History repeating itself again
It's Saga story all over

Honestly. This time it's sad and painful to watch.

The General is really hurt

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:20am On Aug 22, 2023
Nhazeru:

Doyin should rest!!

Haba!
How can she rest when Illebaye’s her biggest ticket for highlights?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 11:21am On Aug 22, 2023
For those of you who claim Adekunle is being controlled by Venita, tune in now to see Mr Olopade laying down his grievance about issues and what he expects from his wife going forward

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:22am On Aug 22, 2023
Alheeri:
Tolani said pere was crying after talking to cross and has gone to tell biggie he would like to leave the house..

Pere stay stronggggg...

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:22am On Aug 22, 2023
OldBeer:
Cross and Kimoprah eating breakfast together
What if Cross pushed away Pere so that he can have Kim all to himself?grin
Cos I remember how Pere hijacked Kim from cross on Sunday night and Cross wasn’t happy about itgrin
Cross’s main beef with Pere has nothing to with Illebaye or anything else than Kim!grin
Period!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:22am On Aug 22, 2023
My boy Pére, come back home to Mami 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

Seeing him so sad and hurt brought back all my love for him .

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 11:23am On Aug 22, 2023
Ship above to crash ooooo

Adekunle can't really deal anymore ooooo.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:24am On Aug 22, 2023
Nhazeru:

Honestly. This time it's sad and painful to watch.

The General is really hurt

He is human after all cry

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 11:25am On Aug 22, 2023
Giel:

It wasn't just Alex.
Cross mostly mentioned ceec and then doyin and when Pere said those two hate him that's when cross also mentioned
Alex, kiddwaya, llebaye and Venita as also people who told him about pere

Don't make it seem like it was just ceec and Alex that spoke to cross.

All their hearsays as a matter of fact shouldn't make him doubt a long aged friendship except he's seen visual evidence for himself. And I was right about Ceec and Alex. Didn't they transfer their old beef to Pere?

That said, Pere ain't a saint and Cross probably didn't want to be seen as enabling Pere's actions which I understand but he should have probably talked to him first, considering their close friendship in reality. It could also be Cross' affection for Kim.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 11:26am On Aug 22, 2023
Hope people saying Adekunle is under venita ass is watching.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by hayzed19(m): 11:26am On Aug 22, 2023
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Godoverevery:
Ship above to crash ooooo

Adekunle can't really deal anymore ooooo.

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 11:27am On Aug 22, 2023
Adekunle just said based on what he has seen in the last 4 weeks, he doesn't think he and Venita have done a good job in getting to know each other.
He calls Venita a dragon and he a sorcerer and says he doesn't have the fire in him. But believes they can be compatible.
He says both of them can find a common ground instead of dancing around issues bothering them. He wants both to understand each other so it would make sleeping at night comfortable.
He wonders why they need to fight at all if they share laughter and enjoy each other company.
He would rather spend his energy in bed next to her than expending his energy on the craziness in the house.
He wants them to put a little bit of effort into understanding each other.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 11:27am On Aug 22, 2023
Geezeem:

He is human after all cry

I watched the conversation with Cross yesterday and I felt so bad for him.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 11:27am On Aug 22, 2023
Threebear:
My boy Pére, come back home to Mami 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

Seeing him so sad and hurt brought back all my love for him .

Better dash him some vote grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bunnae(f): 11:30am On Aug 22, 2023
Adekunle wants to take control of this ship and change the dynamics of everything

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:30am On Aug 22, 2023
Threebear:

It's working for him though
He’s milking itgrin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 11:30am On Aug 22, 2023
What Adekunle is essentially saying is.

Baba is saying he nah flex en come flex.....he isn'tready to inherit any battle.

Your enemies can't be my enemies........💯

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:30am On Aug 22, 2023
Davida33:

lol a 38 year old crying because his friend no longer trust him

Not sure you understand what loyalty or lack of it does to people

Personally I hardly forgive disloyal friends.

I am just surprised that Pere would allow this kind of betrayal happen to him twice on this show

Every fr.eaking Monday he renews his loyalty to a very undeserving person

He would come out and count his loss

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 11:33am On Aug 22, 2023
this venita and her boytoy discussion, i dont understand. they are just speaking grammar. are they breaking up or not

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:34am On Aug 22, 2023
Geezeem:

Cross is not loyal
Has never been

He has made this move in his season, he would choose a babe over his guy

Nothing new

I wish Pere stays away from him totally

Thank God Kim is there to keep him company
Lol..I just realized that Kim is the main reason why cross dumped Pere.grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:35am On Aug 22, 2023
OldBeer:
Chai!
Which kind devil be this?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by zaraola(f): 11:36am On Aug 22, 2023
Geezeem:
Please forgive Pere

Vote for him

He and his gang just wanted to introduce something never before discussed or carried out on the show, a coup d'tate that is not kitchen related

Make una no vex biko grin

See Uti nah, someone that won All Stars game brought to do an advert for Pepsi several years after just cos he won it. Una know how much they pay am?

A lot is at stake this season.

Without excusing my boy, desperate times require desperate measures. Military no too soft like bloody civilians biko grin. He is remorseful but not really showing it as you would want hence the constant shalaye on this topic 😓

We need several talking points on the show and he brings certain angle to it

Abeg no vex

Thank you 🙏

For your sake, who do I vote for, Ike or pere

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 11:38am On Aug 22, 2023
Venita says she has to process the things Adekunle has told her because it is surprising to hear.

Kayode con remove camera

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1689) (1690) (1691) (1692) (1693) (1694) (1695) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: OBAMAKILLOSAMA and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.