Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,652 members, 7,820,264 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1746) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1479483 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1743) (1744) (1745) (1746) (1747) (1748) (1749) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 2:20pm On Aug 23, 2023
Altrarecords:

Same season that birthed cross who's one of the most loved males from any bbn set or angel that did so many things that left people talking? Cmon
Stop joking abegi

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:22pm On Aug 23, 2023
Altrarecords:

Fights aside angel factually brings more to the house and the show than ilebaye

Scrap All of ilebayes fights what do you have left?

The fans ilebaye has now all came from her fights in form of pity votes not because she's doing anything amazing in the house
How many people in that house talk about Angel the way they talk about Ilebaye?
Be honest with yourself who is the center of the show.
Abeg Ilebaye worked for her fanbase stop painting it as pity votes.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 2:22pm On Aug 23, 2023
Mercy's people came prepared this week 😁

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 2:23pm On Aug 23, 2023
quivah:
Who are those saying Kim is the finest girl??

I feel like slapping una. I can't even put her in top three. Her face giving down syndrome vibes

God forgive me...but she isn't in top 5!
Diane, Saskay ahead of her

Can you guys stfu and dead this matter once and for all?

Ever since she came there's been people posting stuff like this for and against her

Can't you people understand that one man's food is another man's poison?

If you don't think she's top 3, does it mean others who find her top 1 are invalid?

The fact you even think saskay of all people is prettier makes me question your eyesight but you guys should fvcking dead this matter abeg

Same shit everyday

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 2:25pm On Aug 23, 2023
livelymatilda:

Stop joking abegi

What do you mean stop joking?

Cross had little to no haters during sye season

Literally everyone loved him both in house and out so what are you on about?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 2:25pm On Aug 23, 2023
Jen96:
Doyin is so petty.. She went to sit with Kim Oprah in the place Baye was sitting. I think Baye went to get something, so Doyin came and Kim told white that Baye was there, Doyin Walked out n made it so obvious she is beefing Baye. N told white he can sit
Even if Doyin should visit the toilet now, you people will say it's because Baye wanted to visit the toilet.

The thing about Bandwagon ehn, it doesn't make people reason like human being.. Lol

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by RosyIsBlessed: 2:26pm On Aug 23, 2023
atjo:
Na which baba do this ilebaye jazz. I still do not understand why people are voting her. I hate how she speaks very irritating.

Let the hatred not consume you sha
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 2:26pm On Aug 23, 2023
I want Cross to trip and fall , let's see his "Amu"

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 2:27pm On Aug 23, 2023
Eeghe:

This is not the case, for me sha, cos I know I later liked the Prezzo and Goldie ship while I did not like either
Before I "fell" for Prezzo
Eh God!
Prezzo and Goldie ship that almost turned Goldie into a sad housewife, she would wash, cook and clean after him while he lived like some king in biggie house..
Feza didn’t even have it worse with Oneal.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Inner19(m): 2:29pm On Aug 23, 2023
Wow.
It's good to be back here after a while.

Which state is Ilebaye from?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by RosyIsBlessed: 2:32pm On Aug 23, 2023
Inner19:

Heard her say Kogi State
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Inner19(m): 2:32pm On Aug 23, 2023
RosyIsBlessed:

Heard her say Kogi State

Okay
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mycar: 2:32pm On Aug 23, 2023
Inner19:
Wow.

She talks like a Ghanaian

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Inner19(m): 2:33pm On Aug 23, 2023
Wow...I'm seeing new ex-housemates in the house.

Finally the most beautiful has entered the house.

Say hello to KIMOPRAH

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sugahylz(f): 2:33pm On Aug 23, 2023
Angel guessed what time it is , she guessed 2:30 and time was actually 2:32 wow
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Inner19(m): 2:34pm On Aug 23, 2023
mycar:

I know right.

I like the way she talks.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:34pm On Aug 23, 2023
Cross and lie are clowns!
Lmao!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:35pm On Aug 23, 2023
Inner19:
Wow.

Kogi.
Please vote for her.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 2:36pm On Aug 23, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

The fans she has came from pity votes.. THIS IS FACTUAL. It's stupid to argue against that because she would be bottom of the barrel if she played a good girl with no clashes

People enjoy the fights and when it felt like she was being ganged up on (cee c /princess/doyin fight) especially, fans started rallying behind her because they feel sorry for her

Don't lie to yourself. Would ilebaye be this strong if she was in the good books of everyone? The answer is no

She would have been evicted even earlier than princess because she was weak as fvck in level up where the bully/pity narrative didn't favour her

Here because she's the youngest. She got away with it

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 2:36pm On Aug 23, 2023
wunmi590:

I believe adekunle can resist, except he's being over pressure by venita, which I 💯% know adekunle won't accept...

The babe needs that thing like mad I the house...

She doesn't know that guy. He was on the same bed with Obaseki, and it didn't go beyond kissing and light smooching. He was on the same bed with Rachel and NOTHING happened. I don't know why in the house the women are more eager for sex as weeks go on without minding the cameras. Could it be because of the hard air-conditioning?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by RosyIsBlessed: 2:36pm On Aug 23, 2023
mycar:

She said she learnt the Ghanaian ascent from her teacher in her early years education
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:37pm On Aug 23, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Giddem!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:37pm On Aug 23, 2023
DoubleeDee:

Please let's increase our votes for Baye. The voting pattern is constantly changing. God bless you all.
Yes o!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 2:38pm On Aug 23, 2023
ultraviolet27:

How did I threaten you violently??
Lol..It seem you don't know that failed Ginger and Garlic farmer.

Just promise him a recharge card and he will worship your fave as long as he/she is in that house.

Person wey worm dey dance inside him head..

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:39pm On Aug 23, 2023
Altrarecords:
Baye and Kim were sitting on the swing and talking.. ilebaye left and told Kim to save her spot, doyin came to seat close to Kim alongside whitemoney. Kim told whitemoney that the extra seat was reserved for ilebaye.. doyin immediately stood up and moved away grin

I guess she really is serious about never talking to ilebaye again
Let her getat Abeg!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by lovedoctor26(m): 2:39pm On Aug 23, 2023
Threebear:
Mercy's people came prepared this week 😁
What of Neo?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 2:40pm On Aug 23, 2023
Doyin the winch in action.

Men always try asmuch as possible to stay out of women fights.

They are all the same.

See doyin gossiping about ilebaye to t baj..

The are all guilty of what they complain about.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 2:40pm On Aug 23, 2023
Inner19:
Wow...I'm seeing new ex-housemates in the house.

Finally the most beautiful has entered the house.

Say hello to KIMOPRAH

What time is it in Mars..

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:41pm On Aug 23, 2023
Altrarecords:

The fans she has came from pity votes.. THIS IS FACTUAL. It's stupid to argue against that because she would be bottom of the barrel if she played a good girl with no clashes

People enjoy the fights and when it felt like she was being ganged up on (cee c /princess/doyin fight) especially, fans started rallying behind her because they feel sorry for her

Don't lie to yourself. Would ilebaye be this strong if she was in the good books of everyone? The answer is no

She would have been evicted even earlier than princess because she was weak as fvck in level up where the bully/pity narrative didn't favour her

Here because she's the youngest. She got away with it
What is stopping your fave from garnering the so called pity vote?
Ilebaye got strong because of the content she was giving from week one. Ilebaye did not send the OG's to be clueless.
The one Ilebaye is currently playing on TV she is not a good girl abi?
Ilebaye got pity votes yet for once she has not cried in the diary room or played a victim or pity script to any housemate.
The support she is getting because OG's chose to be clueless does not necessarily mean they are pity votes.
It was the fans and OG's that kept talking about her that got her this far. Not pity.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:42pm On Aug 23, 2023
Doyin’s sympathizers will not caution her for discussing Illebaye with Tolani o!
After they will come and defend her and blame Illebaye because they can’t stand her!
Illebaye’s moved on and mingling with others while Doyin is busy jumping from one person to another to slander her!

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 2:43pm On Aug 23, 2023
ultraviolet27:

How did I threaten you violently??

You will find out in kirikiri

(1) (2) (3) ... (1743) (1744) (1745) (1746) (1747) (1748) (1749) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.