Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,281 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1748) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1493316 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1745) (1746) (1747) (1748) (1749) (1750) (1751) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Debbieeeeeee: 2:55pm On Aug 23, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Mercy will just tear her into shreds!
Isn’t it obvious that Illebaye’s her one and only source of content?
It’s so apparent. Doyin should rest. Doyin was gossiping about Tolani with CeeC this morning around 2am 😂, they were referring to Tolani as this one. Now she’s telling tolani she’s asked ilebaye to leave neo because he’s disrespecting her. Sigh this girl needs deliverance. Always looking for someone who has a common enemy.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:56pm On Aug 23, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Doyin is not the kind of person to have as a friend one thing I hate so much is having a fallout with someone who may be a friend or acquaintance and the next thing the person go dey table my matter to every person even to those when nor like me.
I hate it so much.
People like Doyin <<<<<< God forbid.
All those people that are supporting her evil actions deserve a friend like her!
Spits!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Yakahot(f): 2:57pm On Aug 23, 2023
Always moving like a snake. She’s always looking for someone to manipulate to fight her fight.
She even had the nerve to try manipulate the whole Africa with her crocodile tears😭🤣
Tatiana4u:

She wants to push Tolani to fight Illebaye so that she’ll be disqualified.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by lokoloko84(m): 2:58pm On Aug 23, 2023
dominique:

Yet he couldn't answer any question in finance (his field), he couldn't answer any general knowledge questions. What kind of sound is that?
Just like you also are dumb not to know that Lagos state is the smallest in Nigeria in terms of landmass.
Rubbish!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:59pm On Aug 23, 2023
IghravweIG:

The girl barely even forms victim.

She just picks herself up and move on.

If I were her, I for dey cry tire for that house to gain sympathy.
Exactly why I refuse to call it pity votes because the girl is not even grovelling in pity.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 2:59pm On Aug 23, 2023
The one you saw on the internet no reach you?

Threebear:
I want Cross to trip and fall , let's see his "Amu"
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:01pm On Aug 23, 2023
Debbieeeeeee:

It’s so apparent. Doyin should rest. Doyin was gossiping about Tolani with CeeC this morning around 2am this morning 😂, they were referring to Tolani as this one. Now she’s telling tolani she’s asked ilebaye to leave neo because he’s disrespecting her. Sigh this girl needs deliverance. Always looking for someone who has a common enemy.
I wish biggy would ban Doyin from ever mentioning Illebaye’s name!
Chai!
Wetin be this?
It’s giving obsession and witchcraft!
All she wants is for Illebaye to leave that house so that she can inherit her fans but her plans will fail!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 3:02pm On Aug 23, 2023
The happiness therapist is in the house again.

I hope she watched the housemates action yesterday as soon as she left the house.😀

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:02pm On Aug 23, 2023
The woman from yesterday is back
After she left 2 fights happened

If she leaves today hope they won't pull down big brother's house?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:03pm On Aug 23, 2023
Yakahot:
Always moving like a snake. She’s always looking for someone to manipulate to fight her fight.
She even had the nerve to try manipulate the whole Africa with her crocodile tears😭🤣
This was the same thing she did which resulted to Illebaye’s strikes and now,she’s trying to repeat it!
I pity those who fell for her crocodile tears cos by now,they’ll be ashamed of themselves!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 3:04pm On Aug 23, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:
Doyin has not stopped talking about Ilebaye.
When people see this and want to arise for the girl una go call am pity votes.
Same Ilebaye has not for once complained about Doyin to others or form victim.
Demarketing is a strategy used to whittle down the growing popularity of perceived strong HMs.
It is not surprising Baye is arguably the most talked about and most criticized.
Let’s just keep pumping our votes for Baye.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:05pm On Aug 23, 2023
safarigirl:

You know this.

That's why I'm mindful of who I discuss the show with offline. When my sister was around, we used to chat a lot and analyse because we're both familiar with the underground workings of the show, but since she left, I'm stuck with people who pick their narratives from Facebook and IG posts and watching the show has been so frustrating.

I do not too. But if I use style to listen to talk about Lockdown or SYE or DW...and Pepperdem to a small extent, and I learn that the people supported some housemates over some? I know we are most probably not tribal folk and keep it moving (in my head cos it is their life/choice/preference).
More drastically, if someone curses or insults Cross- I wrap things up with them cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 3:05pm On Aug 23, 2023
Threebear:
Top 6 in no particular order:

Mercy
Ilebaye
CeeC
Adekunle
Whitemoney
Alex the Mamba

Bottom 4:
Frood
Seyi
Ike
Tolani Baj

The pity vote has stopped coming in for the nurse.

Neo and venita will be in bottom four
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:06pm On Aug 23, 2023
Debbieeeeeee:

It’s so apparent. Doyin should rest. Doyin was gossiping about Tolani with CeeC this morning around 2am this morning 😂, they were referring to Tolani as this one. Now she’s telling tolani she’s asked ilebaye to leave neo because he’s disrespecting her. Sigh this girl needs deliverance. Always looking for someone who has a common enemy.

I agree
She should make a clean break and call what she had with Baye a bad call

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PatientVulture: 3:07pm On Aug 23, 2023
Tatiana4u:

She can discuss anything with Tolani but not Illebaye!
Haba!
How come she suddenly became close friends with Tolani

Tati , this your love for Baye ehn 😂. You no love Angel or Hermes reach this o .what's happening ?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 3:07pm On Aug 23, 2023
Amillionnn:
Did Lucy come out of the diary room?
I don't know why she's still in the house when she already requested to leave voluntarily.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 3:08pm On Aug 23, 2023
77up:
I don't know why she's still in the house when she already requested to leave voluntarily.

Is she still in the house? sad
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 3:08pm On Aug 23, 2023
dominique:

Yet he couldn't answer any question in finance (his field), he couldn't answer any general knowledge questions. What kind of sound is that?

The guy is smart and intelligent in all aspects except in matters of the heart
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:10pm On Aug 23, 2023
PatientVulture:

Tati , this your love for Baye ehn 😂. You no love Angel or Hermes reach this o .what's happening ?
I still like those two but My love for her is like the love I have for my last childgrin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 3:11pm On Aug 23, 2023
If I'm this therapist,I won't bother to come again😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PatientVulture: 3:12pm On Aug 23, 2023
dominique:

That he worked in a bank does not mean he studied banking and finance . Even if that was his course of study , he is not required to have full knowledge of everything in his field of study .
If you don't believe , tell me your field of study and I'll ask questions
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PatientVulture: 3:13pm On Aug 23, 2023
Tatiana4u:

I still like those two but My love for her is like the love I have for my last childgrin

😂 😂 .I know what's wrong .you just don't like the fact that she was bullied .if not for that fact I'm so sure you won't support her
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 3:13pm On Aug 23, 2023
Why is omashola feeling entitled and saying he's disappointed Biggie did not call him? What's he feeling like? Among the best? He's angry? He can shove down his anger and take several seats.The person he's even talking to is not the one that invited them, that's just biggies voice, the real biggie is multichoice and they owe him no explanation. Because he is just lousy and not even that smart. Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 3:15pm On Aug 23, 2023
carammel:

I’m not even shipping this season, you should have deduced from how I was firm with Emmarose especially.
It only happens that, I can’t throw away Venita as it now seem my fave is stuck with her.

Giving is dependent on who is involved, if you don’t like certain housemates, no matter how much they put into their ship, you will never find it great, I have been there.

For example,I was not a fan of Sheggz or Bella so the idea of Shella was never “giving” to me, I think the same applies to you in the case of Adenita.

I'm not a fan of Soma and Angel but their ship is "giving" to me.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 3:15pm On Aug 23, 2023
TheEnforcer:
Why is omashola feeling entitled and saying he's disappointed Biggie did not call him? What's he feeling like? Among the best? He's angry? He can shove down his anger and take several seats.The person he's even talking to is not the one that invited them, that's just biggies voice, the real biggie is multichoice and they owe him no explanation. Because he is just lousy and not even that smart. Nonsense

He was only joking nah

Calm down

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fowe22: 3:16pm On Aug 23, 2023
Altrarecords:
Cross is calling ilebaye out on her bullshit saying it feels like she does things intentionally just to get a reaction

She left an egg in the open and it was taken and now she's complaining

Ilebaye na gamer

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 3:20pm On Aug 23, 2023
Yakahot:
Doyin is not a good friend that’s all I know. I prefer Baye 1000x to that manipulator.

And who's Doyin manipulated on the all star show? Lol. I mean we've seen some manipulated two friends with their beef on the show, afterwhich they start to form eye services for eachother.

Doyin ain't a saint & can be a manipulator as a matter of fact, even as I have severally stated but who's been a saint on the show?

Funny enough, aside being rude to the guys with her hypocritical cho cho mouth who can't take what she dishes out, all the fights she's fought were because of Baye. Personally, I think it's her own way of going after a guy. If she likes a guy, she insults him while playing it as a joke for the guy not to be angry unless the guy starts to pursue after her in return. So it's her form of greenlight. However, she doesn't know she also drives away the guys by her insults. She can also go batshit crazy who continues to insult the guy if the guy rejects her. That with her chocho mouth. That's Doyin. Same Doyin in level up. She clashed with all the guys who turned her down in level up and by extension, clashed with the girls whom the guys ended up with. However, she was cool with the other girls and even "carried" matter on her head for the girl, for example, she fought with Phyna & Groovy who did nothing to her but because Beauty had a problem with them. That was Doyin in level up. Same in all stars.

So aside her rudeness to some of the guys, all the fight she's embarked upon were because of Baye who's fought with almost everyone whereas Baye doesn't give a shit about her. It would have been better for her if she wasn't forming friendship with anyone to begin with because she was the one constantly chatting the victim card agenda for Baye.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:21pm On Aug 23, 2023
DoubleeDee:

Demarketing is a strategy used to whittle down the growing popularity of perceived strong HMs.
It is not surprising Baye is arguably the most talked about and most criticized.
Let’s just keep pumping our votes for Baye.
Yes o.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by HajiaNotu: 3:23pm On Aug 23, 2023
PNomsule:

I applaud 👏🏿 you for this. I concur completely 💯

Blushing grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:23pm On Aug 23, 2023
Eeghe:

I do not too. But if I use style to listen to talk about Lockdown or SYE or DW...and Pepperdem to a small extent, and I learn that the people supported some housemates over some? I know we are most probably not tribal folk and keep it moving (in my head cos it is their life/choice/preference).
More drastically, if someone curses or insults Cross- I wrap things up with them cheesy
Lol.

The conversation I had yesterday was akin to this, but it was not so much a curse but a misunderstanding of his psyche, and the dem no gree me talk. Next thing I heard was, "I've been watching Big Brother since you were a child", from somebody that only does hundred votes for their fave every week.

I just had to wrap it up. Can't waste arguments on people that don't even know about a quarter of the stuff that goes down in group chats.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 3:23pm On Aug 23, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

What is stopping your fave from garnering the so called pity vote?
Ilebaye got strong because of the content she was giving from week one. Ilebaye did not send the OG's to be clueless.
The one Ilebaye is currently playing on TV she is not a good girl abi?
Ilebaye got pity votes yet for once she has not cried in the diary room or played a victim or pity script to any housemate.
The support she is getting because OG's chose to be clueless does not necessarily mean they are pity votes.
It was the fans and OG's that kept talking about her that got her this far. Not pity.

Too many words with no point

Whether you like it or not, the vast majority of people started getting behind ilebaye because they felt she was a VICTIM of the other housemates

Of course in cases like what Ike did really made her a victim but before then. Everyone who was behind her only did so because they pity her

We aren't talking about strategy here. Obviously her strategy is working but I'm telling you the real reason why people are behind her mostly is because they pity her

It's the kind of fanbase that will follow her one season and dump her the next season because she can't use the same pity strategy twice

It isn't an organic fanbase who loves her but rather using her to make a statement of anti bullying

Almost everytime I see someone try to sell why people should vote for ilebaye it always has something to do with her suffering in the house

You are just denying the obvious

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:25pm On Aug 23, 2023
Ok this session is fun.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1745) (1746) (1747) (1748) (1749) (1750) (1751) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.