Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,355 members, 7,860,940 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:25 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (176) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1540313 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 3:06pm On Jul 26, 2023
I love Venita 😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:06pm On Jul 26, 2023
Giel:
Doyin commot body oh
Before ceec use you as practice
Lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 3:07pm On Jul 26, 2023
Venita saying so much yet saying nothing.
Nothing interesting has come out of her mouth in her DS so far.
No wonder her movie is not to look out for.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 3:07pm On Jul 26, 2023
Geezeem:

Lol
I enjoyed his DS Sha

I see that you're warming up to him. Maybe he's your friend/aquaintance IRL but for me, everything about him annoys the heck out me. His fans will hear it from me this season.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:08pm On Jul 26, 2023
This woman fine Sha grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 26, 2023
Alex is lowkey very afraid of Cecee, it shows in her earlier outburst

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 3:09pm On Jul 26, 2023
Geezeem:
Wetin Cross dey yarn?
Mercy no be small fly oooo grin

Cross is trying to form a ship with Mercy, Mercy is resisting him and playing the I'm married card to avoid ship. She told Cross and Pere earlier that she had a secret wedding but they don't believe her.
Cross is pushing his buttons I believe for strategy and Mercy is not having it.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by N3TRAL: 3:09pm On Jul 26, 2023
When someone tells you Whitemonkey is funny, you can easily deduce why boring content creators like Mr. macaroni with his thick lips have millions of followers on social media.

It depicts the average IQ level of the population.

Yuck 🤮

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 3:10pm On Jul 26, 2023
Geezeem:
Wetin Cross dey yarn?
Mercy no be small fly oooo grin

The guy get balls sha. Mercy Eke that's the in the Tinubu circle, that's who he wants to take on. Okay o..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reinamaria(f): 3:11pm On Jul 26, 2023
IconicR:
Alex is lowkey very afraid of Cecee, it shows in her earlier outburst

What can CeeC do to her?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 3:11pm On Jul 26, 2023
Venita annoys me. Her DS is all over the place with the over accenting
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 3:11pm On Jul 26, 2023
Giel:
A married man named Seyi with a wife and son should be referencing another woman named Tacha for 3 days straight to the point of even talking about her in his diary session.

Has Seyi ever talked about his wife in this house? Not to talk about talking about her for 3 days straight.

Best in supporting nonsense in the name of defence

Atleast you know he's crazy.
Thank you for that.

LMAO grin

Maybe that's one of his points of relevance? grin. Or he is seizing the opportunity to whitewash what he did during his season?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:11pm On Jul 26, 2023
Amya:
I see that you're warming up to him. Maybe he's your friend/aquaintance IRL but for me, everything about him annoys the heck out me. His fans will hear it from me this season.

I am not warming up to him...lol

I've always said he is a funny guy
I laugh at his jokes when I am trickled grin

I will never not give anyone their flowers 🌹

Yes I know him in real life, but we are not friendly...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 3:12pm On Jul 26, 2023
Amya:

If Mercy does not win the money l still believe she'll be very good. She's rolling in money. Building a house in Ikoyi and all.

True.you are bluntly blunt.you say things the way they are.i like you for that
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 3:12pm On Jul 26, 2023
Venita didn't expect to see Neo in the house.
Yinmu

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Reinamaria(f): 3:12pm On Jul 26, 2023
N3TRAL:
When someone tells you Whitemonkey is funny, you can easily deduce why boring content creators like Mr. macaroni with his thick lips have millions of followers on social media.

Yuck 🤮

Hahahahahahahahahahaha
I've never found that guy's skits funny.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by N3TRAL: 3:12pm On Jul 26, 2023
Amya:

😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:13pm On Jul 26, 2023
Amya:

The guy get balls sha. Mercy Eke that's the in the Tinubu circle, that's who he wants to take on. Okay o..

He does ! grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 3:13pm On Jul 26, 2023
Amya:

When you guys don’t like someone, you’ll complain about literally anything 😂😂😂.
What’s wrong with her accent

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 26, 2023
Reinamaria:

What can CeeC do to her?
She gave her postpartum depression, it was the reason for her outburst. That's defense mechanism in disguise

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 3:14pm On Jul 26, 2023
Amya:

I dey o my dear. Hope youdey with us here this season sha. We enjoy your cool calm takes. We must breathe o. I believe this season will be explosive. I dont mind Tacha coming in at this point
I full ground..I pin!

As long as time permits.

Erica should come back, before kidd will convert somone else to something again...I heard he is promising someone 120million..

Lamba lord.🤣🤣🤣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 3:14pm On Jul 26, 2023
Amya:
Let me change the channel. I can't stand Whitmoneys fake local vibes for his gullible fans. Theyll soon say he's being real. Disgusted

The guy is a good gamer and strategist
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:14pm On Jul 26, 2023
kowema:

Cross is trying to form a ship with Mercy, Mercy is resisting him and playing the I'm married card to avoid ship. She told Cross and Pere earlier that she had a secret wedding but they don't believe her.
Cross is pushing his buttons I believe for strategy and Mercy is not having it.

phewww!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 3:15pm On Jul 26, 2023
garfield1:

Awww thanks!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Silentgroper(m): 3:15pm On Jul 26, 2023
N3TRAL:

Yuck 🤮

Alright..

let's have it ..

which of these skit makers do you find funny
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 3:17pm On Jul 26, 2023
garfield1:

Na Mercy matters go kpai you sha... cool

Just keep playin..

Evian no dey tire from winning..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 3:17pm On Jul 26, 2023
Amya:

Is she that loaded financially
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by N3TRAL: 3:17pm On Jul 26, 2023
Silentgroper:

Alright..

let's have it ..

which of these skit makers do you find funny

That guy with a blue shirt and black tie is the only guy that looks like he knows what he's doing. I think MR. INVESTOR or so.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 3:18pm On Jul 26, 2023
Geezeem:
This woman fine Sha grin
This is who they say I shouldn't rate as beautiful cus she is light skinned

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:19pm On Jul 26, 2023
Venita said Tacha would have been a force in the house

Venita.
Is this how I'll fall in love with you

Look at how beautiful you look today

Venita you're shining so brightly kiss

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SimpleGuy001: 3:19pm On Jul 26, 2023
N3TRAL:

That guy with a blue shirt and black tie is the only guy that looks like he knows what he's doing. I think MR. INVESTOR or so.

You mean Sabinus grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 3:19pm On Jul 26, 2023
mediocre:

When you guys don’t like someone, you’ll complain about literally anything 😂😂😂.
What’s wrong with her accent
If you're watching, you'll see what I'm talking about. That's how Mercy said on Monday that when she and Venita went to shoot Hawaii commercial, that Venita started overdoing and called Hawaii Aiwaai

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.