Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,236 members, 7,836,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (178) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1500839 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 3:45pm On Jul 26, 2023
Geezeem:

Why?
She's on actress mode and it's ugly, especially for someone I've watched and supported before.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 3:46pm On Jul 26, 2023
Biggie: I welcome you to your first diary session.
Cross: Thank you Big Brother. It is good to be back in my family home. I already feel emotionally drained and stressed because of the people you picked.

Biggie: Why are you stressed?
Cross: My new housemates are chaotic and mad. The house is litting up but it's not yet on fire. I think my heart and emotions can't take it.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by chukwugoziegi: 3:46pm On Jul 26, 2023
Cross, like this I dey chop Spaghetti and fish. Lol!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 3:47pm On Jul 26, 2023
Doyin are u trying to woo me and islanders with this ur defence for my Deks grin Something tells me Dek's silence is really tormenting her and she cant sleep until he gives her another chance after her mess at the reunion!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 3:48pm On Jul 26, 2023
You people should stop stressing my cross before he self-evicts.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 3:49pm On Jul 26, 2023
Biggie: You must be really stressed.
Cross: Yes. I need proper massage.

Biggie: Who will give you masssage?
Cross: You can send in masseuse or I will strike a deal with one of the beautiful ladies here. I did a deal with Ceec to get massage from her but I don't know if I want to continue because she is also stressing me out. It is better you send a masseuse.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by RosyIsBlessed: 3:49pm On Jul 26, 2023
mediocre:
Cee-c is still fuming

What happened?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 3:49pm On Jul 26, 2023
Amya:
Let me change the channel. I can't stand Whitmoneys fake local vibes for his gullible fans. Theyll soon say he's being real. Disgusted
BAD BELLE!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 3:49pm On Jul 26, 2023
SimpleGuy001:

Let's not whine ourselves please. Which frood grin

The same frood that co owns a night club
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 3:50pm On Jul 26, 2023
Cross biko which one is okro fish
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by firJ: 3:50pm On Jul 26, 2023
Cross though, he rubs me off somehow undecided.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 3:51pm On Jul 26, 2023
N3TRAL:
Fake Whitemonkey 😂

Only idiots will swallow the lie that you nominated Ilebaye because she wasted food.

You nominated her because she's the weakest in your books. Your strategy is always to play the good guy and avoid those with perceived voting strength. Give us a boring season where people live fake lives eating food, sleeping throughout and playing games.

Own your strategy 🤮
Abeg keep calling him fake....till he wins again...
Thank you

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by peacettw: 3:51pm On Jul 26, 2023
firJ:

Interesting. I think that he is alluring. But hearing him speak now, I totally get your point. It's off-putting

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 3:52pm On Jul 26, 2023
RosyIsBlessed:

What happened?

About the fight she had earlier with Alex
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 3:52pm On Jul 26, 2023
Amya:

It's for his gullible fans to believe na. We been don live the lekki life wella. I can point to a packager with my eyes closed and your Whitemoney is a packager. He's not poor o but he's not wealthy to the height you think he is.
the most gullible of the gullibles...welldone oo
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 3:52pm On Jul 26, 2023
Cross and literally.

That word literally dan suffer for cross mouth....he must put it in every sentence.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ibukzy: 3:53pm On Jul 26, 2023
Someone like me

and we still plenty
Beorn:
Seems like this season will be Patriots vs Islanders. I wonder how those that have stanned both in the past would cope. Anyway, make una dey try drop updates along with the bickerings, for those of us that watches at nights only. T for teinks.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 3:53pm On Jul 26, 2023
firJ:
He can rub me anywhere he wants though 😁

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by firJ: 3:53pm On Jul 26, 2023
QueenSindel:
Doyin are u trying to woo me and islanders with this ur defence for my Deks grin Something tells me Dek's silence is really tormenting her and she cant sleep until he gives her another chance after her mess at the reunion!!
Silence is the best answer for people like Doyin and I like that Adekunle is keeping his distance.
There is no amount of act she can put up, she is still the same Doyin, bitter schemer.
She needs every public sympathy she can get right now for the 120million so she will even buttlick WM who rubbished her outside the house.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 3:54pm On Jul 26, 2023
Cross don kee me. Okro fish m😂😂😂

This is legit entertaining. His DS are always lit.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 3:54pm On Jul 26, 2023
N3TRAL:
When someone tells you Whitemonkey is funny, you can easily deduce why boring content creators like Mr. macaroni with his thick lips have millions of followers on social media.

It depicts the average IQ level of the population.

Yuck 🤮
Haha everyone finds different things funny. I don't find Whitemoney funny in any way but I love macaroni. The trick is to watch the right videos. It's also the same with all skit makers. Look at sabinus for example, man might drop nonsense back to back but there are always bangers in between.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 3:54pm On Jul 26, 2023
Biggie: Which housemates were you most surprised to see?
Cross: Frodd, CeeC, Whitemoney, Ilegbaye, Adekunle
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by firJ: 3:55pm On Jul 26, 2023
Threebear:

He can rub me anywhere he wants though 😁
Lol, Badgirl, you go too like Bura.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 3:56pm On Jul 26, 2023
N3TRAL:
When someone tells you Whitemonkey is funny, you can easily deduce why boring content creators like Mr. macaroni with his thick lips have millions of followers on social media.

It depicts the average IQ level of the population.

Yuck 🤮
You self do ur own skit n make money...if e easy..
Coming from someone dat support Tinubu...Shiorr

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 3:57pm On Jul 26, 2023
Dotez:
Alex has not changed one bit
She will start fight and turn around to play victim. Tomorrow she will be apologizing.Ceec better not fall into that bitter Ceec category again,or else Alex will beg Biggie to remove her from that house.

I agree....she didn't ve to mention ceec in her speech considering they have buried beef

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 3:57pm On Jul 26, 2023
Cross is quite blunt and funny in a real way. His DS is entertaining. With Wmoney, you wouldnt be too sure which one is strategy and which is natural.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 3:59pm On Jul 26, 2023
firJ:

Lol, Badgirl, you go too like Bura.

That's an understatement. You are literally quoting Threebura.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mattgoners(m): 3:59pm On Jul 26, 2023
Amya:

She's swimming in it.
And still came back to hussle for 120M.....dey play oo

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by firJ: 4:00pm On Jul 26, 2023
peacettw:

Interesting. I think that he is alluring. But hearing him speak now, I totally get your point. It's off-putting
You gerrit..
I heard he is dyslexic so maybe just maybe, he can be excused.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 4:01pm On Jul 26, 2023
OldBeer:
Biggie: Which housemates were you most surprised to see?
Cross: Frodd, CeeC, Whitemoney, Ilegbaye, Adekunle

“Ilegbaye” cracks me up so much 😂😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 4:01pm On Jul 26, 2023
Whitemoney and Cross both say they won't discuss nominations with anyone

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 4:02pm On Jul 26, 2023
Altrarecords:

Oga celebrate success when you see it and don't die of envy

White money definitely bought the car or got it as a sign on deal.

The guy is a smart business Man and was seen around the likes of billionaires like obi cubana emoney etc when he came out

I'm sure he has created many connections with top people All over the place who connected him to deals

Wm has his head in the right place man

She hates Whitemoney with passion so it's understandable why she'd feel that way.

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.