Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1827) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1471627 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1824) (1825) (1826) (1827) (1828) (1829) (1830) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:57pm On Aug 25, 2023
Clement1111:

That handler is a shipper

She hasn't been active all season until now

Zudd biko there is no ship there oooo,you can try Somgel,crossbaye,Neobaj or prilex

This sounds like a Condom grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 1:57pm On Aug 25, 2023
Clement1111:
Small friendship we are trying to reconnect back and now Kim wants to spoil it

Biggie evict Kim on Sunday please 😫😫😫

Who friendship help?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:57pm On Aug 25, 2023
Sanqa:

Geezeem here is your answer grin

cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MrBiGGEST(m): 1:58pm On Aug 25, 2023
At this point, is it safe to say thank God Kim and Lucy entered the house?

Cuz e b like the General's(pere) mojo is coming back🍾

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 1:59pm On Aug 25, 2023
NeoEnergy hyping Pere to the two ladies at the table,lol. That if they wake him up from sleep and ask if Pere is fine he will say Pere fresh die! That Pere looks like his older bro in the US. I’m sure he’s referring to Great cos that one na hunk. Pere needed this after a rough week

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:59pm On Aug 25, 2023
Titaniumental:
Pere , Kim and Neo casually talking and it’s clear to see that Neo appreciates Pere and likes their friendship. Sometimes you just have to step back and appreciate those who truly appreciate you and rock with them.

Neo is one of the best realest OG u can av on the show, reminds me of his bromance with Ozo,his loyalty is 100%
LMAO

This is how I usually know that most of you don't know what you're saying and post in the heat of the moment.

Neo has 100% loyalty to who? Go and see what Ozo fans are saying about their friendship, so, you don't come here to start deceiving anybody.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Biggaboi(m): 1:59pm On Aug 25, 2023
safarigirl:

No be even inside house be the koko, na all these fans outside no wan gree us hear word.

The inside house people have never really been an issue, it is their fans that are the real issue.

Deludednfans u mean?
Dem go dey alright

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 1:59pm On Aug 25, 2023
How much was Tuface paid for this whack Amatem advert please? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 2:01pm On Aug 25, 2023
Geezeem:

Which ship?
Periel

I have been waiting since their teasing days on Instagram to ship just for both of them on the show to dash my hope
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:01pm On Aug 25, 2023
Ihavethingstodo:
Geezeem are we shipping this season? lipsrsealed

My eyes are seeing things oh

My dear... cheesy

Na so me too see am

Both of them are my babies

But Kim na tease oooo

I for like ship them, but I dey fear. I never recover finish from Peria angry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 2:02pm On Aug 25, 2023
safarigirl:

LMAO

This is how I usually know that most of you don't know what you're saying and post in the heat of the moment.

Neo has 100% loyalty to who? Go and see what Ozo fans are saying about their friendship, so, you don't come here to start deceiving anybody.
And What did they say?
I will like to know

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:02pm On Aug 25, 2023
Zudd:

Nothing genuine here just bunch of Canoes

Try Adenita
🚶🚶
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 2:02pm On Aug 25, 2023
Alex has been trying to get Pere's attention since today, chai grin
From asking him about noodles & eggs to eating in his front and trying to chook mouth in their discussion grin

Fake preacher of love and light that goes behind backbiting people🤮

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:02pm On Aug 25, 2023
Clement1111:

Crossgel shippers be doing too much on my TL

Soma is just a placeholder in their books after all the boy has done to Angel

LMAO

Soma wey been wan pluck out Angel eye last Thursday on top disrespect? Me sef I would be wary of that ship, despite all he has done for her, because na who don do a lot for woman dey deal with her at the first sign of betrayal.

Anyway, someone stated that she looks happier and playful with Cross, but bored with Soma. I won't say bored, but I did say some days ago that she looks like he's bothering her a lot of times, and I never understand that expression.

CrossGel was a vibe, forgive them, SomGel is not quite the same. Na so Kiddrica sef sweet me sorry when I see Kidd with these other babes this season, I was severely unimpressed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 2:03pm On Aug 25, 2023
Oba Waya looking fresher and swimming in his billions 😍 most of the Housemates can only dream of this even if ilepoopoo plays victim to the end of the show she will go back a loser to her poopoo eating business cheesy cheesy
Oba Waya but I wish am there to Swim with u🥵

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 2:04pm On Aug 25, 2023
safarigirl:

Lol

They should pack all of them and go away

That thing that KimOprah was even doing last night, complaining about how the music was bland and she didn't enjoy the party, was so uncalled for.

Na why I appreciate Chizzy be this, oga was there to fully enjoy himself and thanked Biggie everyday for the opportunity. If I was coming into this house and I know I don't stand a chance to win, I'd either be a happy-go-lucky fellow; loud and constantly laughing, or I'd be an indaboski; bringing violence to every room. No inbetweens.

There is no weight on you to be who you don't want to be, so, why come there and just be doing like you would do if you were a normal Housemate? It is so boring!

Chizzy or Phyna should have been brought back as houseguests

Kim is bland(my opinion please)
Prince is just there
Lucy is busy looking for how to build her patience so she doesn't fight

Omoshola diary session has been fun plus his other antics in the house

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:04pm On Aug 25, 2023
Eeghe:

Look at how happy you are “sounding”
Drama junkie, you
cheesy

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:05pm On Aug 25, 2023
Titaniumental:

And What did they say?
I will like to know

That he's disloyal and doesn't stand up for his friends.

I understand how you feel sha, you will be thinking the man that is trying to woo you from your current boyfriend is better than the current boyfriend, only for you to follow the new man and realise that inside that your Evian, another Evian dey inside grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 2:05pm On Aug 25, 2023
Geezeem:

I no join oo

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:05pm On Aug 25, 2023
Ihavethingstodo:

Kim is not happy about last night kiss between cross and ilebaye because I don't understand this gum body o

She saw the kiss?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 2:06pm On Aug 25, 2023
Amya:

Who friendship help?
Abeg ooo
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 2:06pm On Aug 25, 2023
A while ago

Pere to Kim and prince:
Why do I feel you people are here on an assignment!! What!!

General wey sabi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:06pm On Aug 25, 2023
Nhazeru:

Zudd on this? cheesy

E be like I go soon board this one cos this moniker ship only genuine ships.

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 2:07pm On Aug 25, 2023
Clement1111:

Prince is just there

Phyna, Praise, Nengi, Tochi correct!
no Chizzy Doyin's houseboy except Doyin was evicted though!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:08pm On Aug 25, 2023
safarigirl:

Cross don kiss Ilebaye and Kim now wants to jump back to Pere since the heat too much for that kitchen

At least Pere no go dey share affections, she should sha be mindful of Lucy, because na her territory be that.

Nothing concern Cross, if you tire of Cross and move on to another man, he too will engage another woman. He no dey too pine after anybody

I see Lucy and Kim clashing again

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 2:08pm On Aug 25, 2023
safarigirl:

LMAO

Soma wey been wan pluck out Angel eye last Thursday on top disrespect? Me sef I would be wary of that ship, despite all he has done for her, because na who don do a lot for woman dey deal with her at the first sign of betrayal.

Anyway, someone stated that she looks happier and playful with Cross, but bored with Soma. I won't say bored, but I did say some days ago that she looks like he's bothering her a lot of times, and I never understand that expression.

CrossGel was a vibe, forgive them, SomGel is not quite the same. Na so Kiddrica sef sweet me sorry when I see Kidd with these other babes this season, I was severely unimpressed.
They should pity Soma small cus he has been there for Angel all week abd tried his best to make her happy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:08pm On Aug 25, 2023
Geezeem:

The gangstress has left this building
Deaddd
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 2:09pm On Aug 25, 2023
I don't get this house . Angel is very rude. But if it ere Baye doing all these Angel does, she even called Cross a rat, the house for break, with " She is rude". They just only look down on Baye cos they feel she has no fans

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 2:10pm On Aug 25, 2023
safarigirl:

That he's disloyal and doesn't stand up for his friends.

I understand how you feel sha, you will be thinking the man that is trying to woo you from your current boyfriend is better than the current boyfriend, only for you to follow the new man and realise that inside that your Evian, another Evian dey inside grin
You and I know that this is a bloody lie

Lol,Same u that littered Ozo name here with every scoop of nonsense dat yr,so I'm not expecting u to know those who are actually loyal to him or not neither do I expect you to know what His fans thinks about Neo.

I repeat,Neo is the realest OG anyone can have on that show.
And his bromance with Neo is a clear testimony of that

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 2:10pm On Aug 25, 2023
Titaniumental:
Pere , Kim and Neo casually talking and it’s clear to see that Neo appreciates Pere and likes their friendship. Sometimes you just have to step back and appreciate those who truly appreciate you and rock with them.

Neo is one of the best realest OG u can av on the show, reminds me of his bromance with Ozo,his loyalty is 100%
Top 2 Bromance for me on BBN is the apple boys
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:10pm On Aug 25, 2023
Clement1111:

Prince is just there

You told no lies

Very pretty face, but personality is not it at all. She acts like a babe that knows she's pretty, and not in that warm, welcoming way like Erica, but in that cold, "dem no reach" way like Nengi, but unlike Nengi, she apparently is ungrateful too.

But yeah, she no get ginger, and the same thing applies to Prince- good-looking guy, but he can come off as bland too, he's a fire dancer sha, so, that's a saving grace.

Me I don't know why they called Lucy back, when the real fire was Ka3na. Lucy was just a low self-esteem babe that got q kick from attacking babes she thought were prettier than her. The indaboski some people even say she had, I no see am during LD. Her greatest highlight was eviction night for a reason.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fhranchez(m): 2:11pm On Aug 25, 2023
This angel go ugly when she old, i mean she'll lose her beauty faster than she expects. Her body is already irritating as it is. Those stanning her don't advise her at all undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1824) (1825) (1826) (1827) (1828) (1829) (1830) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.