Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,950 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1829) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1472291 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1826) (1827) (1828) (1829) (1830) (1831) (1832) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:24pm On Aug 25, 2023
LOL

The struggle is real, so so real.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:24pm On Aug 25, 2023
Clement1111:

Who owns this shade ,doc

Who owns which shade?
What a weird response to my KimO take undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:25pm On Aug 25, 2023
Titaniumental:

Clement1111 na full blooded Superion as far as I can remember.

Don't worry,Dotez and Lordtheus even Onyi,will still come here we go scatter the matter put for ground again

K
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 2:25pm On Aug 25, 2023
safarigirl:

Omo, it is not me that thinks, I clearly said, "Go and check what Superions were saying of Neo early in the show"

Go to Twitter and check it. I have not been following, so, it is not me that said anything, I simply relayed what I was seeing on Twitter at the time. So, don't say I think anything, I don't think anything, na your people think am, so, go and ask them.
It might just be a spur of the moment anger

Yunno superions will never want to see the Ozone content again but aside that the Apple boys has been cool and I really enjoyed the and the flowers girls (vee and Nengi) when they were always together

But now everyone is really busy with their own jobs and we don't get to see more contents of them together anymore

P.S you and Titanumental should calm down please,there is no need of the back and forth drags🙏🙏
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 2:25pm On Aug 25, 2023
Clement1111:

Nengi ISSA no

Brighto should replace her
Nengi yes to Pepper Mercy!! They have badblood!!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:26pm On Aug 25, 2023
WhiteMoney teaching Doyin how to cook.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:27pm On Aug 25, 2023
safarigirl:

You told no lies

Very pretty face, but personality is not it at all. She acts like a babe that knows she's pretty, and not in that warm, welcoming way like Erica, but in that cold, "dem no reach" way like Nengi, but unlike Nengi, she apparently is ungrateful too.

But yeah, she no get ginger, and the same thing applies to Prince- good-looking guy, but he can come off as bland too, he's a fire dancer sha, so, that's a saving grace.

Me I don't know why they called Lucy back, when the real fire was Ka3na. Lucy was just a low self-esteem babe that got q kick from attacking babes she thought were prettier than her. The indaboski some people even say she had, I no see am during LD. Her greatest highlight was eviction night for a reason.

Na Katrina for come back sha grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 2:27pm On Aug 25, 2023
Doyin no even sabi cook noodles.........haaaaaa

Nawa ooooo

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 2:27pm On Aug 25, 2023
QueenSindel:
Haha e pain am....Can ur fake miserable general ever enjoy like Oba Waya tongue tongue tongue he even went soft Wailing and begging his fellow man for love tongue tongue tongue If only he knew that at end he will be bounced out a loser back to becoming Oba Waya's bodyguard🤣🤣🤣🤣 If only he knew he stood no chance of winning he would have just saved himself the shame and took voluntary exit as Soon as his Boss Oba Waya left cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Common fly away with your percentage wey no fit send SMS,LMAO

E sweet me as u catch ur sub sha

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:27pm On Aug 25, 2023
Meanwhile, Eeghe, more CrossGel for you since you love it so much.

https://twitter.com/bigHotbaby1/status/1695061503747985574?t=XpNwecm6gkkAZUlu9GWe2w&s=19

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:27pm On Aug 25, 2023
safarigirl:

K

You have always referred to Ozo as a pure hearted person though…so much that when it is in a post addressed to me, I would be at a loss as to how to respond.
This is because I mostly could not stand him

I am not really following the thread (will be home soon, to ball), but I dunno if they are saying you never liked Ozo? That would be a lie

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 2:27pm On Aug 25, 2023
Titaniumental:

I practically live for inside Twitter,azin u don't get,I get Mansion for there,lol.

Nothing happens on Twitter ng dat will go pass me.

You only here forming whatever nonsense that nvr happened,lol,I guess it happened in your imaginary Twitter ng,lol.

Superion has nvr and will nvr rubbish Ozo and Neo's bromance,lol.
Good old days,dey practically coin out the apple apple boys,lol

Aunty You're just here waffling about some bloody lies just to prove some cheap points.

Listen again,like ur hear is prolly blocked,Neo is one of the realest OG to Ozo both in and out of the house
Please let's move pass this biko

We all know the Apple boys got each other for life ,I do follow both on Instagram and see their interaction so let's not make this issue a big deal

Ejor🙏
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kendrick93(m): 2:28pm On Aug 25, 2023
UncannyGenius:
What do you expect from someone with many body counts, a smoker, and a hard drug user (I won't be surprised). Na person, that mumu called Soma wants.
Who knows.. Maybe Soma is playing a game.
At least the ship has given him some talking points

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 2:28pm On Aug 25, 2023
Whitemoney is the one teaching Doyin how to cook. Shame no dey catch that girl?

Haba!!!! 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:28pm On Aug 25, 2023
Geezeem:

Na Katrina for come back sha grin

Let us pity her, you know she recently lost her beloved husband and has to now fend for two kids in the abroad.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:28pm On Aug 25, 2023
Doyin no sabi open Sardine.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:29pm On Aug 25, 2023
safarigirl:
Meanwhile, Eeghe, more CrossGel for you since you love it so much.

https://twitter.com/bigHotbaby1/status/1695061503747985574?t=XpNwecm6gkkAZUlu9GWe2w&s=19

So much that I saving them for when I get home🙈
My sinful ship (onscreen only) that year📌
Thank you darling kiss
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 2:29pm On Aug 25, 2023
fhranchez:
This angel go ugly when she old, i mean she'll lose her beauty faster than she expects. Her body is already irritating as it is. Those stanning her don't advise her at all undecided
At 23 at that.
Most 30+ year olds I've met look way better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chimezie198(m): 2:29pm On Aug 25, 2023
So Doyin no sabi open sardine..

It's alright
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:30pm On Aug 25, 2023
Doyin should have asked WhiteMoney to teach her how to cook, she would have improved, its good to see her trying to learn how to cook, if she continues in a week she should be able to cook noodles for herself....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 2:30pm On Aug 25, 2023
safarigirl:

This makes more sense, because when I watched that conversation, CeeC said, "he..." only for me to come and be seeing "Ilebaye".
I thought It was even Ike
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 25, 2023
COOL10:
Whitemoney is the one teaching Doyin how to cook. Shame no dey catch that girl?

Haba!!!! 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️
Shame suppose catch her mother for not raising her well.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:30pm On Aug 25, 2023
Clement1111:

Please let's move pass this biko

We all know the Apple boys got each other for life ,I do follow both on Instagram and see their interaction so let's not make this issue a big deal

Ejor🙏

Me I have moved on o.

I no like to dey engage person wey go just dey insult me anyhow, over something I read and cited when and where it happened. It is not as if I said it out of isolation.

Today is not for angry birds sha

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:30pm On Aug 25, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Doyin no sabi open Sardine.....

Deaddd, this is an update or analysis because?
I don’t think I can too, though I do not eat canned fish. Actually do not eat any fish that is not near burnt…
Nobody asked sha

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 2:31pm On Aug 25, 2023
Throw back Friday grin
Beware of some hypocrites here ooooo.

Brb...

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 2:31pm On Aug 25, 2023
Eeghe:

Who owns which shade?
What a weird response to my KimO take undecided
I thought your last sentence was a shade to someone on the show

My bad

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:32pm On Aug 25, 2023
Eeghe:

Deaddd, this is an update or analysis because?
I don’t think I can too, though I do not eat canned fish. Actually do not eat any fish that is near burnt…
Nobody asked sha

Update happening right now, she is with WhiteMoney though trying to learn how to make noodles for herself, I think people yabbing her about food might be getting to her......
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:32pm On Aug 25, 2023
Clement1111:

I thought It was even Ike

Exactly! This was who I thought it was when I watched last night, imagine coming online and seeing Ilebaye's name.

Yes, they mentioned Baye in the course of the conversation, but that was because they were speaking of her in relation to Doyin, and the conversations just intertwined when CeeC gave example of disrespect that she doesn't like.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 2:33pm On Aug 25, 2023
Geezeem:

They don't
I don't want this
Lucy like Venita get scoin scoin lipsrsealed

Yes, Lucy is kinda nuts, but she has a very vulgar loaded front and back and she's a genius in the kitchen. Omo e worth am!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 2:34pm On Aug 25, 2023
Jack500:

😆😆

Casted.

Safarigirl no get work normally, she will be typing and quoting herself at the same time.

You're a slowpoke. Very big one o.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 2:35pm On Aug 25, 2023
Titaniumental:
Alex has been trying to get Pere's attention since today, chai grin
From asking him about noodles & eggs to eating in his front and trying to chook mouth in their discussion grin

Fake preacher of love and light that goes behind backbiting people🤮
I was watching and Alex was talking to Cross and Prince and Neo. Alex didn't even look at them and Kim was sleeping on Pere's shoulder. So whose discussion are you talking about?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 2:35pm On Aug 25, 2023
I want to work with NEO AND PERE'S FRIENDSHIP. I see something there. I dnt knw if I'm d only one seeing that bromance btwn em.

I don't mind them replicating apple apple boys thing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1826) (1827) (1828) (1829) (1830) (1831) (1832) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.