Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1832) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1472154 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1829) (1830) (1831) (1832) (1833) (1834) (1835) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:16pm On Aug 25, 2023
Sanqa:

Not everyone needs to be employed

This just reminded me of that clip where that guy said, "I no be yahoo boy, I be last born, na my papa money I dey spend" grin

Anyway, some people sadly do not understand the concept of time and people who do what they want with their time, or how employment works sometimes.

No be all of us wey dey work for office wey oga go seize our phone until work close grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 3:18pm On Aug 25, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Is Doyin still in that house?grin
Cos she’s lost her game ever since Illebaye dumped her for good!grin
And vice versa

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 25, 2023
safarigirl:

LOL

If the cook is a man, he will divorce her and marry the cook abi? Una too dey watch Nollywood grin
I forgot, except if the cook was a man. But the rich man will still divorce her and marry a better woman. But you know that a sure way to a man's heart is a delicious food. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:20pm On Aug 25, 2023
Biggie is about to do serious flushing on Sunday

Once dem post anything like this, just know say eviction night for choke as the house don too full.

I sha hope Ike is safe in all this

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 3:23pm On Aug 25, 2023
TheEnforcer:
I see people calling her ugly old witch,but while I don't wanna castigated her for her looks,how entitled is she when you even you have gorgeous babes out there who are still trying to get hooked let alone her.I was still asking the other time how they got to select her out of the thousands of hot yoruba babes that auditioned.I mean how did they come up with her and even brought her for all stars?Can anyone explain because me i can't comprehend it at all

I've said it before that the organisers of this show need to be questioned. They've made several mistakes especially when it comes to the selection of housemates.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:24pm On Aug 25, 2023
UncannyGenius:
I forgot, except if the cook was a man. But the rich man will still divorce her and marry a better woman. But you know that a sure way to a man's heart is a delicious food. grin

Some men no even like food.

You marry someone like Cross now wey all him own food na pizza and chicken and chips, you go just dey sail dey go

Oga no like swallow, no like anything wey fish dey inside, you will be chilling.

Everything you will ever need to cook, will be inside deep fryer or air fryer grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 3:24pm On Aug 25, 2023
Oba Waya and his broiler cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 25, 2023
safarigirl:

Some men no even like food.

You marry someone like Cross now wey all him own food na pizza and chicken and chips, you go just dey sail dey go

Oga no like swallow, no like anything wey fish dey inside, you will be chilling.

Everything you will ever need to cook, will be inside deep fryer or air fryer grin
Any man wey no like food needs serious deliverance.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jack500: 3:28pm On Aug 25, 2023
PegasusSolid:

You're a slowpoke. Very big one o.

Dominique

Rule 2
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 3:28pm On Aug 25, 2023
Nhazeru:
With all the billions he still got booted out like a thief in the night in 4th week. Audio billions that gave him 1% votes. Even dead weights like Tolani still dey game. Audiowaya !!
Enter heaven make I see grin

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 3:29pm On Aug 25, 2023
safarigirl:

Once dem post anything like this, just know say eviction night for choke as the house don too full.

Highest na two people go house undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 3:30pm On Aug 25, 2023
safarigirl:

This just reminded me of that clip where that guy said, "I no be yahoo boy, I be last born, na my papa money I dey spend" grin

Anyway, some people sadly do not understand the concept of time and people who do what they want with their time, or how employment works sometimes.

No be all of us wey dey work for office wey oga go seize our phone until work close grin
You will crumble for this statement 🤣🤣🤣

I miss 9-5 job tho,at least it makes me go out daily to see places and random people

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 3:31pm On Aug 25, 2023
Oba Waya u too like enjoyment pity those chickens na they are already crying😅😅😅😅

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 3:33pm On Aug 25, 2023
UncannyGenius:
She is damaged already. A leftover who have no respect for herself.

The funny thing is that she probably feels she's the sexiest in that house grin.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 3:35pm On Aug 25, 2023
safarigirl:

Highest is two evictions

That was how they posted king-size eviction and evicted just 2 people during SYE season

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 3:35pm On Aug 25, 2023
safarigirl:

You told no lies

Very pretty face, but personality is not it at all. She acts like a babe that knows she's pretty, and not in that warm, welcoming way like Erica, but in that cold, "dem no reach" way like Nengi, but unlike Nengi, she apparently is ungrateful too.

But yeah, she no get ginger, and the same thing applies to Prince- good-looking guy, but he can come off as bland too, he's a fire dancer sha, so, that's a saving grace.

Me I don't know why they called Lucy back, when the real fire was Ka3na. Lucy was just a low self-esteem babe that got q kick from attacking babes she thought were prettier than her. The indaboski some people even say she had, I no see am during LD. Her greatest highlight was eviction night for a reason.

Kim could be like Ceec, although I don't know how possesive she can be.

Since Ceec knew Pere prior to the house, she tried using Cross to make him jealous and Pere boned her. Then she got angry at him and even used him to let out her long aged beef with Alex since Pere and Alex became friendly. Well, Pere did plot against the two of them, so he's no saint either.

So Kim could be trying to use Cross to force Pere's hands. I mean Pere & Cross are the suitable ones without a ship right now. Most are directly or indirectly hitched!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 3:35pm On Aug 25, 2023
Clement1111:
It might even be the reason Chizzy and her broke up sef,who knows 🤷
Chizzy na proper Ibo guy. The guy fall my hand by even shipping with the transgendered in the first place.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:36pm On Aug 25, 2023
dominique:
Pekin is actually very cute to watch, they both look so good together

shocked

Wow...
I can't wait to tune in
You people are beginning to infect me with this ooo grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Biggaboi(m): 3:37pm On Aug 25, 2023
Shey na the Cross wey Dem say go dey jealous of Pere and Kim be this?
5mins ago he had both Mercy and Alex sitting either side of him in the lounge with the former affectionately stroking his beard while his hands re around her.... Now it's the turn of Alex to cozy up to him while they are chatting with Sholzy and Neo

The bros no dey chase women. The reverse be the case 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 25, 2023
COOL10:

The funny thing is that she probably feels she's the sexiest in that house grin.
Sexiest girl that the guys except for Soma rejected her.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 3:38pm On Aug 25, 2023
Nairaland would make you think a useless HM is a content creator.

If one wasnt watching, they'd think KimOprah is already suffering waist pain from carrying the show.

Kim just smiled at Cross, Pere is looking at Kim, Kim asked Neo where the spoon is, Kim breathed Oxygen, Kim swallowed her food. Like WTF.

Same Kim that has an absolutely bland personality with her fake accent that evidently suffers from a bloated sense of self importance.

Make una try dey calm down

17 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:39pm On Aug 25, 2023
Clement1111:

😏😏😏

I wanted you to ban those campaigning for pekim and now you are about it too

Madam please ban those moniker in support of that ship and add yourself please

I don start to consider this thing as I see her post cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 3:40pm On Aug 25, 2023
Some people said Baye go reach everyone.

Doyin isn't a good friend.
Pere isn't a good father.
Ceec isn't a good friend after they bonded since Tolanibaj fought with both of them.
Now, Alex isn't a good mummy.

The whole house are bullies blah blah blah.

You go fear babysitter na grin

Entitled Pity FC.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:41pm On Aug 25, 2023
Zudd:

I don't do Madam and gardner ship

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 3:41pm On Aug 25, 2023
TheEnforcer:
I see people calling her ugly old witch,but while I don't wanna castigated her for her looks,how entitled is she when you even you have gorgeous babes out there who are still trying to get hooked let alone her.I was still asking the other time how they got to select her out of the thousands of hot yoruba babes that auditioned.I mean how did they come up with her and even brought her for all stars?Can anyone explain because me i can't comprehend it at all

I suspect she entered on Beauty's clout. There's no reason such a very hard-to-like person would be selected. Don't forget that she also came from a very disappointing Level Up season, the others must have seen the names coming and decided to run away. If Beauty, Bella, Modella or even Allysyn was in All Stars Doyin would look twice at Ilebaye? The creature is a very very delusional opportunist.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:42pm On Aug 25, 2023
COOL10:

I remember when she asked someone (Phyna I think) for how to boil egg in the Level Up season.
That was when I knew this was a serious case.

Her mother failed her, if this is true undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by IghravweIG(m): 3:42pm On Aug 25, 2023
safarigirl:

Make dem rest.

Na one dem go still comot
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fhranchez(m): 3:43pm On Aug 25, 2023
Jen96:
I agree with everything u said but Baye isn't ugly. She might not be a sexual figure to men
punchlines apart, baye is the most loosed mouth housemates in that house. Angel only insults those that plays/speaks with her, but baye? You know na. Me personally no go like small geh i no need anything from to dey talk to me anyhow angry angry

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:44pm On Aug 25, 2023
Soma don loose him cool
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:45pm On Aug 25, 2023
Nothing concern these ones and stress o

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 3:46pm On Aug 25, 2023
Geezeem:

I don start to consider this thing as I see her post cheesy
Are you for pekim too

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 3:46pm On Aug 25, 2023
livelymatilda:
Throw back Friday grin
Beware of some hypocrites here ooooo.

Brb...

Wow

So safari said this

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1829) (1830) (1831) (1832) (1833) (1834) (1835) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.