Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (191) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1463754 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:01pm On Jul 26, 2023
ColdHunter:

Lol. The way yall overrate these "celebrities" eh. Apart from Mercy and Kidd for obvious reasons, no HM there can comfortably boast of 50m. Take this to the bank.

Fame doesnt necessarily translate to wealth. Meanwhile, you think those "brands" pay them Prince or Erica 100s of millions? I mean, seasonal celebrities. Why not get someone like Genevieve or Wiz or Rita Dokinic and pay them same amount and be guaranteed a wider reach.
Frood is very rich now
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 11:03pm On Jul 26, 2023
Threebear:

They're elite celebrities?
Not up there yet but they are above the BBN tag already

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 11:05pm On Jul 26, 2023
Threebear:
Tolani still dey that house so ?
She still dey shine her misconstrued new teeth
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Edu93: 11:05pm On Jul 26, 2023
If you noticed Pere has been keeping his distance from Ceec after that yesterday Ceec used his age to insult him and said he won't win the show in jest..
That statement touch Pere well and his mood changed.
It's good he's keeping distance cos see finish dey cause insult.
Ceec is very rude

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 11:05pm On Jul 26, 2023
andrewbaba44:

You are seeing gbegiri soup live and direct

The Warey don use meme cast am

Are you sure this is gbegiri soup ,remember gbegiri method of trolling was always filled with sarcasm and funny stuff,and the person had sharp mouth that is why we still miss the moniker

But this CrazyGirl69 method is just bland,just repeating the same thing

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Pemperempe: 11:06pm On Jul 26, 2023
Cecce is a very rude lady, she get pepper body too much. Tueh

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 11:07pm On Jul 26, 2023
jenifer007:

Wager presentation changed to Friday
When will be the pool party start then??
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 11:10pm On Jul 26, 2023
Clement1111:

When will be the pool party start then??

I think tomorrow is for pool party but big brother told them on Sunday that wager presentation is now on Friday and not on thursday
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Yabsun(m): 11:12pm On Jul 26, 2023
MamBi:
Pere and Uriel you people think you are smart abi?

The way they wound up their original gist when camera went to them and started talking about something else grin

Anyway sha, from the winding down, CeeC is apparently mad at Pere for not coming to her during her fight with Alex. Seems she and Pere are friends on the outside. Meanwhile, Pere said he had earlier asked Alex or CeeC if they were good with each other so he was surprised by the altercation. And he also thought they should have room to air out whatever they were bottling up and this was why he did not try to separate them when they were going at each other. So after the fight, he went to CeeC but she did not want to talk to him…

Unfortunately, as soon as Pere and Uriel noticed that camera moved to them, they kinda switched to how useless the other play was and how Alex’s play is way more organised etc…

I think Pere and Ceec must’ve got closed on movie set. It’s like Ceec features in TMC series. Just that the episodes she appears in is not yet released.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 11:12pm On Jul 26, 2023
Wotowotoman:

I can’t stand that Uriel’s face abeg. I have to change the channel every time she’s on angry

Sometimes I wonder if it's too much makeup or if she bleached her face. She worked very hard on her physique but her facial complexion is a big NO.

Cee Cee's face looks terrible as well.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:17pm On Jul 26, 2023
ColdHunter:

Lol. The way yall overrate these "celebrities" eh. Apart from Mercy and Kidd for obvious reasons, no HM there can comfortably boast of 50m. Take this to the bank.

Fame doesnt necessarily translate to wealth. Meanwhile, you think those "brands" pay them Prince or Erica 100s of millions? I mean, seasonal celebrities. Why not get someone like Genevieve or Wiz or Rita Dokinic and pay them same amount and be guaranteed a wider reach.

@ your 1st paragraph..

Do a "very little" research on Frodd.

Very very little research.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 11:18pm On Jul 26, 2023
Edu93:
If you noticed Pere has been keeping his distance from Ceec after that yesterday Ceec used his age to insult him and said he won't win the show in jest..
That statement touch Pere well and his mood changed.
It's good he's keeping distance cos see finish dey cause insult.
Ceec is very rude
welldone, pere's mind reader.
Twist narrative as much as u want. CeeC is winning this season, take that to the bank.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 11:18pm On Jul 26, 2023
Tatiana4u:

If Erica comes back,Mercy’s finished!grin
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Totonatu aka bitterlily25..you still dey here? grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 11:19pm On Jul 26, 2023
Ike has come a long way from his famous " The Igwe is angry " while opening all his 32

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by IghravweIG(m): 11:28pm On Jul 26, 2023
All this plenty advert ontop wager.

Biggie said act a play on the celebration of your highlights during your past seasons. Dem dey do ADs.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 11:34pm On Jul 26, 2023
To think there was a time we all thought this Ceec of a girl was hot.

E be things
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:40pm On Jul 26, 2023
Threebear:
From what I'm seeing so far , they'll lose this wager 😁
Let them lose it and entertain us with chaos!grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:41pm On Jul 26, 2023
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Totonatu aka bitterlily25..you still dey here? grin

Sharap!!!grin

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 11:42pm On Jul 26, 2023
Let's all pretend like we didnt see Tolanis areola when she was jumping.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:42pm On Jul 26, 2023
Threebear:
From what I'm seeing so far , they'll lose this wager 😁

Then they will have to manage food.

And that's where Whitemoney comes in.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:43pm On Jul 26, 2023
Samueltemi337:
Which Erica?
The one that was disgraced out of the house?
And so what?
Is she the first?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:43pm On Jul 26, 2023
CrazyGirl69:

Lol. Delusional lots

The only person that can make me fear is that stinking barking dog called Tacha. That's the only previous housemate on Mercy's level and with Mercy's influence.

The rest are fillers
So you dey fear Tacha?grin
Kwa kwa kwa

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 11:45pm On Jul 26, 2023
jenifer007:

I think tomorrow is for pool party but big brother told them on Sunday that wager presentation is now on Friday and not on thursday
Thanks for the clarification
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 11:47pm On Jul 26, 2023
DownChelsea:

Then they will have to manage food.

And that's where Whitemoney comes in.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

With this present economy,do you think WM can manage the limited resources
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 11:49pm On Jul 26, 2023
From head to waist, Tolani oozes sex appeal.

From the waist down, shes just another Phyna

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by N3TRAL: 11:51pm On Jul 26, 2023
God Knows that if I can afford Tacha, I'll nut in that chick.

Tacha, with her stretch marks, is more sexually appealing than Mercy.

I've always wondered why she was treated unfairly by the fans.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 11:58pm On Jul 26, 2023
I cannot believe this is the rubbish this housemates can come up with

It is a Shame that Pere,Soma,Seyi and Alex after breaking in ,into the movie industry cannot still come up with something more tangible and coordinated than this .

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by N3TRAL: 12:02am On Jul 27, 2023
omotolly22:
I cannot believe this is the rubbish this housemates can come up with

It is a Shame that Pere,Soma,Seyi and Alex after breaking in ,into the movie industry cannot still come up with something more tangible and coordinated than this .

James Cameron or Kunle Afolayan wouldn't put up a better performance under the same circumstance.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:06am On Jul 27, 2023
I will respect whom ever wins this show because all formats have been casted!
Angel don erase her ashawo antics..na only biggy she Dey flirt with!
Cross no fit flirt in peace because e don cast!
Pere don change from General to ass licker/hype man!
Whitemoney no fit use food deceive people again!
Mercy is no longer sweet cos there’s no villain!
Cece is frustrated because asides her rudeness and vileness,she can’t offer anything else!
Adekunle’s no longer interested in petty gossips,he seems focused grin
Kidd is still wondering why he came back!grin
Others are trying so hard to come up with a new strategy but nothing seems to be working out for them…lmao!
We might not have shipments this season cos everyone seems woke!
Biggy should please bring in Beauty and Hermes to spice up the house!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:09am On Jul 27, 2023
What is CeeC whining about to WhiteMoney now Why would she come put herself through the mental stress of Biggie and decide to start whining......

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 12:14am On Jul 27, 2023
Tatiana4u:
I will respect whom ever wins this show because all formats have been casted!
Angel don erase her ashawo antics..na only biggy she Dey flirt with!
Cross no fit flirt in peace because e don cast!
Pere don change from General to ass licker/hype man!
Whitemoney no fit use food deceive people again!
Mercy is no longer sweet cos there’s no villain!
Cece is frustrated because asides her rudeness and vileness,she can’t offer anything else!
Adekunle’s no longer interested in petty gossips,he seems focused grin
Kidd is still wondering why he came back!grin
Others are trying so hard to come up with a new strategy but nothing seems to be working out for them…lmao!
We might not have shipments this season cos everyone seems woke!
Biggy should please bring in Beauty and Hermes to spice up the house!
Lol this is so apt.
Plus they all know each other in real life ...to deceive anyone will be hard .😁

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:14am On Jul 27, 2023
These guys are kinda dumb, why are they allowing some other HM play their Character while they are literally in the house......Whew!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.